General discussion

4 hours ago, Marburg said:

of course... Hook is another application running concurrently. And i'm fairly certain Hook is not constrained by the 32bit / 4G limits.

But if i run Hook, my FPS drops to around 5. And that's Hook 3, not version 5 :(

Damn.....what are you running? I was having decent results with Hook 4 on a 2012 Samsung Laptop with a Core i7. It did have an ATI card but it was nothing to scream about.

2 hours ago, synfinity said:

So is the Garden completely dead? Getting redirected to an AliExpress page when I try to go there.

Currently dead, yes. Will it come back? Maybe. When. Nobody knows. There is talk that it will soon be back. But that can range from the next minute to next year.

Currently dead, yes. Will it come back? Maybe. When. Nobody knows. There is talk that it will soon be back. But that can range from the next minute to next year.

No, there isn't just talk.

Both K17 amd myself have confimed that the Garden will be back as soon as we can get it running again.

And that's the simple unvarnished truth.

Hello friends. I'm RONY from modsgarden. Had to change my name because an other user uses it here. I hope you are all ok. First i wonder myself like others about the modsgarden forum and that alibaba site that came up, but thats allready anwered, and thank you. So that gives me the opportunity to sign in here, and say hello!

9 hours ago, RONY THE GREEK said:

Hello friends. I'm RONY from modsgarden. Had to change my name because an other user uses it here. I hope you are all ok. First i wonder myself like others about the modsgarden forum and that alibaba site that came up, but thats allready anwered, and thank you. So that gives me the opportunity to sign in here, and say hello!

Somebody stole my username too, RONY.  WHY ARE WE HERE?  WHY ARE WE RELYING ON THIS SHITTY SITE? 

14 hours ago, Marburg said:

No, there isn't just talk.

Both K17 amd myself have confimed that the Garden will be back as soon as we can get it running again.

And that's the simple unvarnished truth.

What are the obstacles to getting it up and running again? 

On 10/3/2020 at 4:07 PM, Oz70NYC said:

I go on record...AGAIN in stating that numerous times in the past I have offered to foot the bill for the domain name and server space. But no one on the team has ever taken me up on the offer. I'm not looking for a title or status, I'm just looking to keep the ship above water. But...they play things way to close to the chest. And I'm an experienced net admin who runs THREE forums myself.

The offer still stands.

I'd do it too.  I make good money.  And I don't need a say in what happens.  This is my hobby and I hold it dear to my heart.  My guess is somebody in admin has their head so far up their ass they're smelling their own shit. 

11 minutes ago, Foggydew1 said:

Somebody stole my username too, RONY.  WHY ARE WE HERE?  WHY ARE WE RELYING ON THIS SHITTY SITE? 

I would call it temporary solution to a problem that was bound to happened/ let it build up to hit the fan. IMHO opinion, its kinda weird how members outside the loop had to make this to get people to seek info, content, etc.

Never the less, its all wait and see at this point. From what I gathered, its all about waiting for someone to answer their PM. As I said, its just talk with no real info to get a "sense of security" for some people.

In the meantime, let's maintain a level o civility here. We don't want our gracious hosts here at LL to kick us out because bad blood from MG spills over here. I'm not calling anyone out specifically, I'm just saying as a whole let's keep some semblance of decorum here.

@Everyone, as you all know the Garden is down for about a week now. We still believe that it's most likely temporary, because we often have issues at the end of Sept/beginning Oct. (annual renewing fee). But this will remain speculation, until Morotaika post something, she's the only one that can confirm the problem.

Since she didn't communicate with anyone, we have decide that until if/when the Garden is up, the Team will be moving operation to the LoversLab.

If we get more news, we will let you know.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, _K17_ said:
@Everyone, as you all know the Garden is down for about a week now. We still believe that it's most likely temporary, because we often have issues at the end of Sept/beginning Oct. (annual renewing fee). But this will remain speculation, until Morotaika post something, she's the only one that can confirm the problem.

Since she didn't communicate with anyone, we have decide that until if/when the Garden is up, the Team will be moving operation to the LoversLab.

If we get more news, we will let you know.

Thank you.

So please explain why other modsG mods like Marburg are claiming there is no problem and it will be up and running again soon? Seems like the info is completely contradictory and nobody knows for sure until Morotaika gives the courtesy of a response.

This board definitely isn't the place to host a complete TK17 board with all the features it needs. I've said I'd be willing to pay for and create a dedicated board and others are willing to chip in for it too, if only we could get a clear and accurate picture.

1 hour ago, bogbrush said:

I've said I'd be willing to pay for and create a dedicated board and others are willing to chip in for it too, if only we could get a clear and accurate picture.

With all due respect, that is the reason why we are in this situation in the first place. I'm pretty sure it was great when Mora offered to host and pay for the site.  However what that has created is a single point of failure as if something happens to her there is no backup.  Not sure what specifically is missing, but LoversLab or any other adult hosted forum would work just fine.  In my opinion MG was way to cluttered to begin with make it a nightmare to find anything.

In addition to that the one thing the community lacks is crossover from other users playing other sex games.  That doesn't happen when your hiding the community under a rock in the middle of a forest.  I understand why it was initially done that way, but these days it doesn't seem like that unnamed company even cares. You lose the folks who are tired of modding the Sims, SkyRim, FallOut or other games when you have to "Just know" to find out about TK17.