General discussion

• 1 month later...

I seem to recall a couple of years ago someone devised a method to add pose targets to existing rooms, but it was fairly convoluted and few had any success doing it.

"Pose targets" (default pose locations) are set when the room is created. The only real way to add targets properly is to edit the room from scratch and add the targets by hand. This is much easier to do if it's an Addon room and you have access to the original Blender source code.

I believe it's possible to convert an existing room back into a Blender file, but this is a rather advanced topic.

Your only other option is to "relocate" your poses relative to existing targets. For this, use a program called "TKX_Utils" and use the "Change Pos and Rot" option to move the pose by altering it's relative X/Y/Z coordinates (a time consuming process that can require hours of trial & error.)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, belial121x said:

Hi i have one dumb question, how do you reload the room? , i go to main menu and then go again to custom menu again, is actually that way or is there any combiantion like alt + something?

Just like you said....Abort your current game to exit to the main menu and start up a new game again.

• 1 month later...

At MG I commented on how we should have mouth sliders. The mouth of the model is too flat, which can be seen especially in BJ poses. For sucking, it is necessary that the mouth can be extended and the cheeks retracted. It would give an extra effect and much more realism.

Since we don't have sliders yet, here is an example of how to make a better sucking effect.

1666470341_FaceslidersforBJ.thumb.jpg.abfa89620e2d2ac9a147c208c1db0b9a.jpg

The image in the middle gives much better results, but with sliders it would be even better. The image in the middle is made using a face slider so that the mouth is more elongated. In that image, the face is smiling and I didn't want to show that expression.The face saves into the face tab and during the blow job it is loaded, if the penis is large, the mouth can expand and lengthen. This leads to small facial changes. If we had mouth sliders, the face would stay the same.

The image below gives the best results but the image program must be used. Whoever makes movies will not be able to make such a face effect. That is why it is important to make mouth sliders.

Edited by Clara Cox
2 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

At MG I commented on how we should have mouth sliders. The mouth of the model is too flat, which can be seen especially in BJ poses. For sucking, it is necessary that the mouth can be extended and the cheeks retracted. It would give an extra effect and much more realism.

Since we don't have sliders yet, here is an example of how to make a better sucking effect.

1666470341_FaceslidersforBJ.thumb.jpg.abfa89620e2d2ac9a147c208c1db0b9a.jpg

The image in the middle gives much better results, but with sliders it would be even better. The image in the middle is made using a face slider so that the mouth is more elongated. In that image, the face is smiling and I didn't want to show that expression.The face saves into the face tab and during the blow job it is loaded, if the penis is large, the mouth can expand and lengthen. This leads to small facial changes. If we had mouth sliders, the face would stay the same.

The image below gives the best results but the image program must be used. Whoever makes movies will not be able to make such a face effect. That is why it is important to make mouth sliders.

Or...

Just use XBody with new Mouth Sliders ;)

3 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

What is XBody?

its like prilypala face sliders but for body, u have sliders to morph it into a variety of different bodies or just parts of different bodies. and also i guess morphs for the mouth and throat to do deepthroat stuff ;) 

Edited by IIIlll
13 hours ago, IIIlll said:

its like prilypala face sliders but for body, u have sliders to morph it into a variety of different bodies or just parts of different bodies. and also i guess morphs for the mouth and throat to do deepthroat stuff ;) 

Do you have it? Can you send me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was many years in modsgarden and unfortunately I do not know where to answer some doubts.

I have H5 and I wanted to know if I can convert my models into objects to be able to have several at the same time, obviously as inanimate extras.

Does anyone have any idea if it can be done?

2096574167_TheKlub17-0848.thumb.jpg.b7db7db752071239a5bf03d9a6c228d3.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi everyone, who can make me these two suits for the game for old version 7.5 complete with feet so bodystockings the first is my version of spider woman and the other is a nylon suit, it evolved from my game imvu but for here i am guess who can do that. ps who is cool if 2 versions are with intimate area thanks

zhz.jpg

4_zpsrltn6ruq.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 11:01 PM, Croxxxy said:

hairworks is misplaced on the character's head

I believe you're either missing the required Addon file for that hair or the required file has become corrupted. I've had this issue before and once I replaced the corrupted file the hair appeared correctly. For me it was the #000.UniversalVXHairworksReplacer zip file, I don't know what a 7.5 version would be named as.

Edited by nikoli grimm
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 1:31 PM, nikoli grimm said:

I believe you're either missing the required Addon file for that hair or the required file has become corrupted. I've had this issue before and once I replaced the corrupted file the hair appeared correctly. For me it was the #000.UniversalVXHairworksReplacer zip file, I don't know what a 7.5 version would be named as.

I downloaded and replace the files from the hook patreon page and it's worked now. Thanks.