2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I understand, but if the auction does not start after you're placed on the platform, we need to understand why.  Almost always, it's related to Fuz Ro D-oh, but you said you're certain that you have the right version, so we have to look for other causes of the problem.  The auction scene works for other people; we need to figure out why it does not work for you.

Ok, so how can I give you the log in this situation, where can I find it.

Thanks for your help.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

我理解,但是如果拍卖在您被放在平台上后没有开始,我们需要了解原因。几乎总是,它与Fuz Ro D-oh有关,但你说你确信你有正确的版本,所以我们必须寻找问题的其他原因。拍卖现场适用于其他人;我们需要弄清楚为什么它不适合你。

Actually, this mod works well in my last save, but unfortunately, when I start a new save, it can not works. I just add five new mods.

7 hours ago, Thingolf said:

I`m standing at the slave block, but the auctioneer wont say anything, no dialogue at all.

It's usually due to not having Fuz Ro D-oh, or having the wrong Fuz Ro D-oh version for your version of Skyrim (the latest version is not necessarily right for your Skyrim).

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's usually due to not having Fuz Ro D-oh, or having the wrong Fuz Ro D-oh version for your version of Skyrim (the latest version is not necessarily right for your Skyrim).

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ah, that seems to be it, I`m playing special edition with the downgrade patch, and accidentaly installed the fuz ro doh for version 1.6 instead of 1.5.97. Will try downloading the corecct version mod and see if that hopefully fixes the problem. 

Edited by Thingolf
On 10/23/2022 at 12:26 AM, dragootaku said:

We need someone to make a compatibility patch with Shadow of Skyrim so your Nemesis can sell you off.

I mean if you have a defeat mod most of them should have an option that you end up in simple slavery outcome at the end, baka edition has that if I remember correctly, not sure about naked defeat. Honestly cool mod idea, do you know if you can disable the buff part of the shadow of skyrim? I love buffing enemy part, but I don't want my character getting stronger afterwards, just purging the negatives.

On 10/20/2022 at 4:21 AM, HexBolt8 said:

我理解,但是如果拍卖在您被放在平台上后没有开始,我们需要了解原因。几乎总是,它与Fuz Ro D-oh有关,但你说你确信你有正确的版本,所以我们必须寻找问题的其他原因。拍卖现场适用于其他人;我们需要弄清楚为什么它不适合你。

Hello ,emmm  how can I set how much money when I am sold in the auction. Because  I've been sold at a very low price, I think this price is not according to me. If I have sold as a slave, I should worth a lot of money. Thanks 

4 hours ago, zittonⅡ said:

how can I set how much money when I am sold in the auction. Because  I've been sold at a very low price,

The wording in the auction scene has the bidders offering a price that is above an unstated starting price.  Just with like many real-life auctions, there's a minimum price.  The bidders compete to see who will offer the most above that pricing price.  The actual amount is left to your imagination.  You are never told the total price.  If you think your character would sell for a high price, then assume that the starting price is high, and the bidders are just adding small amounts to it.

The practical reason for this approach is that the words for the bidding scenes are fixed.  For variety, there are 12 scenes.  If the auctioneer announces the total price ("Sold for 500 gold!") rather than the relative price ("Sold for 500 over the asking price!"), then some players might think it is too high, while others might think it's too low.  If the player could choose a price from a drop-down list, the mod would need a number of scenes equal to 12 times the number of price options (for 5 price options, that's 60 scenes).  Alternatively, the number of base scenes could be greatly reduced by sacrificing variety to limit the total number.  Keeping the total price unstated solves these problems.

3 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

I think it would nice if there was also an additional dialogue and attitude options

I'll add that to a list of possible enhancements.

6 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

if you dont have a mod  that does slavery or if the mod you have is listed but doent work

If you don't have a slavery mod installed, there's no available outcome so you'll be released.  That's your choice as a player, so you'll have to handle that as you see fit.  If a slavery mod doesn't work, Simple Slavery can't know that, since the problem will have occurred after Simple Slavery has finished its job.  If you've found a problem with a slavery mod, it's a good idea to report it to the mod's author.  The author might be able to suggest a workaround until a fix is ready.  If that mod is no longer supported, it could be a good time to replace it.

10 minutes ago, no_way said:

the blonde off to the right of the stage is never crucified

Often, she just ends up misaligned, which can be fixed by selecting her in the console and using ResetAI.  If her animation isn't playing at all, it's possible that another mod has overridden her AI package.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Often, she just ends up misaligned, which can be fixed by selecting her in the console and using ResetAI.  If her animation isn't playing at all, it's possible that another mod has overridden her AI package.

Odd, nothing is overwriting SS++, but she just stands there near the stocks.

1 hour ago, Karasendrieth said:

after the auction is over (or during the auction) if i hit the inventory key, it crashes the game.

This mod does have the option, "Remove inventory when enslaved" (which is turned off by default), but it's a simple function that shouldn't cause a problem.  If you're using that option, you might check for installed mods that react when items are removed.

24 minutes ago, no_way said:

Odd, nothing is overwriting SS++, but she just stands there near the stocks.

It's not about overriding SS++.  My thought was that another mod that affects NPC behavior might be assigning her a higher priority AI package.

To be honest, I am in a little despair, as I have already tried many options, but I have not found any sensible results.

The essence of the matter is that, with any attempt to get to the location of the SS ++, a loading screen appears for a second, after which a sharp departure. At first I thought that some mods conflict with each other, or mods that have a collab with SS++ somehow affect this, but no. Any attempt to become a slave, whether through the menu or through gameplay, causes an immediate crash. For a long time I thought that it was all about some initial scripts or something like that (I don’t even have superficial knowledge about modding) there is a crash. But everything turned out to be much more proizoichny, a banal call to the location of the SS ++ causes a crash. I was convinced of this when I manually reached Riften.

At some point, I decided to completely rebuild the assembly and removed all the old mods, etc. After reinstalling everything, I already decided that most likely the problem was gone. (Since the problem appeared somehow too suddenly and I can no longer track the cause of all the troubles). But no, even a complete reinstall did not help. Any impact on the SS++ location will result in a crash.

I re-read the main page of the mod several times, thinking maybe I'm missing something and, due to my own stupidity, I don't have any additional materials. But everything seemed to be done according to the requirement. I decided to turn to the forum already, quickly scrolling through the history, I didn’t find a similar problem, but maybe it has already been raised and the solution is known. If anyone knows I can only ask you for help.

Zaz 8.0+
Fuz Roh D'oh 1.7

Edited by quail_other
5 hours ago, quail_other said:

The essence of the matter is that, with any attempt to get to the location of the SS ++, a loading screen appears for a second, after which a sharp departure.

I can only suggest installing (or updating) any crash fix or stability mods for your version of Skyrim.