Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 12:12 PM, monsta88 said:

Probably another mod blocking it, like Cursed Loot.

I have had a look at the dialog conditions and did some quick testing. It seems the SLUTS Rehab topic doesn't show up in my game because dialog condition #2 isn't fulfilled in "SlMain_RehabTopic" (see screenshot in spoiler section).

"MS01GuardAmbushQuest" stage 10 is set to 1 in my game (according to the condition, it must not be 1. At least that's how I interpret it). For testing purposes, I set this quest to 0 with "resetquest". After that, the Rebab topic showed up.

I just don't know if there are unwanted side effects by resetting this quest. It seems to have something to do with The Forsworn Conspiracy quest line (which I completed a long time ago). I guess the idea is to not interfere with a guard arrest scene in that quest by adding an unwanted Rehab option. But with my more than modest modding knowledge, I don't quite understand this condition #2 (why stage 10 should not be set to 1)...

Spoiler

image.png.39ee2f4dc9fea417327817e2cef8390b.png

Edited by Gudulba

So, after leaving the issue for later, I still cannot get the latest version to work. I'm running 1.5.97 SKSE, with BEES presumably installed correctly. However, no matter what, I cannot seem to get the mod to work anymore. The MCM is blank, and whenever I try and accept a haul, I get this message.

ScreenShot86.png

On 4/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, monsta88 said:

It did in v3.3, although I didn't try it yet. Scrab didn't mention it fixed in the release notes (probably there is a 50x multiplier on the rehabilitation fees).

I tried it the other day (guard arrest), worked fine and apparently Scrab also fixed the 50x multiplier.

SE 1.5.97, SLUTS v3.3