1 hour ago, ValtorloverValtor said:

Still no visible harness and I presume there's supposed to be chains around the female model right, so there is still something generally wrong

For starters, you did install DD with male support? Not sure how far male support is currently, but pretty sure HIMBO is not covered out of the box. Perhaps some 3rd party patches are available, never checked.
And I don't remember any chains, where do you expect some?

Edited by Talesien
13 hours ago, ValtorloverValtor said:

Still no visible harness and I presume there's supposed to be chains around the female model right, so there is still something generally wrong

harness is toggle in MCM. think Frostfall setting.

20 hours ago, Talesien said:

For starters, you did install DD with male support? Not sure how far male support is currently, but pretty sure HIMBO is not covered out of the box. Perhaps some 3rd party patches are available, never checked.
And I don't remember any chains, where do you expect some?

I would've assumed the cart would've been pulled by chains or the like no?

• 3 weeks later...

I can start it sometimes, sometimes it don't go. The carriage is nowhere to be seen, when i start ist. Sometimes the dialog don't end after guard arrest. So all in one the start is not smooth and i can't do anything about it.

Hi there, Hoping to experience your mod also I'm keen to use Prison Overhaul Patched and your descriptions says it's incompatible, but there is a Patch provided by Neydzz.  I have search (Cntrol F) etc and cannot seen to find it, does anyone have a link to the patch? I am using the latest version of Skyrim SE

1 hour ago, Umbopo65 said:

Hi there, Hoping to experience your mod also I'm keen to use Prison Overhaul Patched and your descriptions says it's incompatible, but there is a Patch provided by Neydzz.  I have search (Cntrol F) etc and cannot seen to find it, does anyone have a link to the patch? I am using the latest version of Skyrim SE

It is in the download section. At least there is a file with that name, I did not try.

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

It is in the download section. At least there is a file with that name, I did not try.

ARG! Bugger me, right under my proverbial nose.  Thank you for taking the time to point that out. 

On 1/31/2024 at 1:03 PM, Scrab said:

Quick info, I think we should follow up on the tradition to give this mod one update at the beginning of the year, so I will have the February release on my Patreon be SLUTS V3.2, with public release in March

Hello @Scrab, any new info on this?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Hello @Scrab, any new info on this?

Releases are on the first Wednesday of the every new month

I.e. Sluts 3.3 will be released tomorrow and 3.,2 will become public, with a LL release following within a few days

Edited by Scrab
Posted (edited)

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V3.2

• The package recipient in the Special Delivery Haul now has an expanded dialogue
  • The carriage driver (recipient) now has an expanded dialogue and additional interactions
  • Introducing blackmailing with a (basic) proof-of-concept quest
  • Added a small delay between DD equips to (hopefully) fix phantom-DD items
  • Improved dialogue option for survival support
  • Fixed the carriage not properly un-mounting at the beginning of a SL scene

Preview of V3.3

Im sure most of you who were already using the mod when V3 was first released remember that the changes to Pilferage were quite.. frustrating. I promised that I would properly overhaul Pilferage from scratch to in a future update as I believed the changes to Pilferage were justified but regrettably poorly executed. While the V3.2 Update has no changes to Pilferage and mostly aims to smoothen out the ending sequence of a delivery, the V3.3 is putting all of its focus onto that very aspect of SLUTS

The most notable change is how Pilferage is structured as a whole. Previously this was a linear system which would reduce your payment from anywhere between 0 and 500% of its original amount, i.e. youd lose all payment after only 1/5th of Cargo has been lost

The new system takes a different approach, dividing Pilferage into multiple segments - 4 in total, each of them having a different influence on how you are being paid. The graph in the spoiler shows you how how Pilferage will reduce your payment depending on how much cargo has been lost. The 4th segment that is missing from this graph is no pilferage missing at all (i.e. Pilferage <= 0)

When looking at this graph, consider that total cargo health is 1.000 and complete failure (not returning with your cargo) has an additional 10% penalty (1.100 total)

Spoiler

image.png.00830ae79ee07bb5d227e394250043a7.png

A major difference here is for one how much Pilferage needs to be lost to really lose all payment, as you can see you will receive a fixed amount of penalty for losing any Pilferage at all. Once you reach the blue segment (the old system would reward you with close to 0% payment at this point) your debt will slowly ramp up until it reaches 100%. This means that all the way until the end of the blue segment you will still get paid. Once you reach the purple segment, you will start to quickly ramp up debt again to about the same value as in the old system

This graph is much milder than the one before, handing out payment even if a significant amount of cargo has been lost but will keep the danger level of completely neglecting the cargo at about the same level

Were not done yet though, next to the incredibly steep curve from the old system, there was also the problem that getting hit by some random fireball would essentially instantly ruin your "perfect-run-streak", and thus your overtime bonus. To compensate that, I added a new "Seal" mechanic, which will protect your cargo from damage until it is destroyed. Giving your cargo just a little bit of extra protection to make overtime bonuses a worthwhile goal again

Lastly, for transparencies sake, SLUTS also includes its own HUD Element now:

image.png.14324880fa5bb49ae6f387996677b9cc.png

To make everything a little more transparent and giving you a hint how much of your cargo is actually damaged, this little widget will tell you just how much you Cargo has been pilfered. The segments are visibly divided with the far right one being the seal, followed by the green segment, blue and then pink

The HUD will only be visible during Hauls and its position and scale can be fully customized. This way the Pilferage is no longer a guessing game, especially on premium delivery hauls

The 3.3 Update is available on my Patreon now

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:
  • The package recipient in the Special Delivery Haul now has an expanded dialogue
  • The carriage driver (recipient) now has an expanded dialogue and additional interactions

Hi Scrab,

thank you for the update.

A question though: In the changelog, I don't see anything about the the Rehab difficulty. Is that working now? In 3.1 even a minor bounty required literally 200K+ gold to work off (on Hard setting). I know it because after several runs, I made a save and started to console gold, and it took over 240000 to get rehabilitated.

It dose not seem to be loading up after I install 3.2 se. Nothing in the mcm .  The file cant be found in the add item search menu either  . 

Edited by danta
35 minutes ago, danta said:

It dose not seem to be loading up after I install 3.2 se. Nothing in the mcm .  The file cant be found in the add item search menu either  . 

I started a new game, it loaded w/o issue. I could start up the questline (talked to a driver NPC), but did not do a delivery yet.

21 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I started a new game, it loaded w/o issue. I could start up the questline (talked to a driver NPC), but did not do a delivery yet.

I just tried 3.1 and its working fine.  I then tried 3.2 and on loading up I got the SLUTS.esp is missing .  

Will new update return an option to scale pilferage and other cargo loss mechanics down to zero?

Also, please, give back a way to adjust rewards, or, at least, coin:gold ratio. Personally, I play without fast travel, and I like to have an option to make extra buck by taking a directed haul when going between cities; but if I update to 3.0+, without scaling, singular haul will be effectively worthless (~150 gold on a sunny day), and I would need to hold W for two hours in a row to get any meaningful reward, making side-hustle single-run haul missions a waste of time the very second novelty wears off.

And then there's RP perspective. The whole premise of the mod, with all of the dialogues in it referencing it, is that PC is doing humiliating, kinky work in exchange for solid pile of shiny gold, and with gold gone so is gone immersive justification for the whole ordeal.

I know you have plans to add many things. But, please, un-delete old ways mod could be played. Not every limitation is an improvement.

In the end, it's a game, and unrewarding is the worst state a game could ever be.

Edited by MstrN
13 hours ago, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V3.2

Preview of V3.3

Im sure most of you who were already using the mod when V3 was first released remember that the changes to Pilferage were quite.. frustrating. I promised that I would properly overhaul Pilferage from scratch to in a future update as I believed the changes to Pilferage were justified but regrettably poorly executed. While the V3.2 Update has no changes to Pilferage and mostly aims to smoothen out the ending sequence of a delivery, the V3.3 is putting all of its focus onto that very aspect of SLUTS

The most notable change is how Pilferage is structured as a whole. Previously this was a linear system which would reduce your payment from anywhere between 0 and 500% of its original amount, i.e. youd lose all payment after only 1/5th of Cargo has been lost

The new system takes a different approach, dividing Pilferage into multiple segments - 4 in total, each of them having a different influence on how you are being paid. The graph in the spoiler shows you how how Pilferage will reduce your payment depending on how much cargo has been lost. The 4th segment that is missing from this graph is no pilferage missing at all (i.e. Pilferage <= 0)

When looking at this graph, consider that total cargo health is 1.000 and complete failure (not returning with your cargo) has an additional 10% penalty (1.100 total)

Hide contents

image.png.00830ae79ee07bb5d227e394250043a7.png

A major difference here is for one how much Pilferage needs to be lost to really lose all payment, as you can see you will receive a fixed amount of penalty for losing any Pilferage at all. Once you reach the blue segment (the old system would reward you with close to 0% payment at this point) your debt will slowly ramp up until it reaches 100%. This means that all the way until the end of the blue segment you will still get paid. Once you reach the purple segment, you will start to quickly ramp up debt again to about the same value as in the old system

This graph is much milder than the one before, handing out payment even if a significant amount of cargo has been lost but will keep the danger level of completely neglecting the cargo at about the same level

Were not done yet though, next to the incredibly steep curve from the old system, there was also the problem that getting hit by some random fireball would essentially instantly ruin your "perfect-run-streak", and thus your overtime bonus. To compensate that, I added a new "Seal" mechanic, which will protect your cargo from damage until it is destroyed. Giving your cargo just a little bit of extra protection to make overtime bonuses a worthwhile goal again

Lastly, for transparencies sake, SLUTS also includes its own HUD Element now:

image.png.14324880fa5bb49ae6f387996677b9cc.png

To make everything a little more transparent and giving you a hint how much of your cargo is actually damaged, this little widget will tell you just how much you Cargo has been pilfered. The segments are visibly divided with the far right one being the seal, followed by the green segment, blue and then pink

The HUD will only be visible during Hauls and its position and scale can be fully customized. This way the Pilferage is no longer a guessing game, especially on premium delivery hauls

The 3.3 Update is available on my Patreon now

How do you trigger the blackmail quest?