Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A question though: In the changelog, I don't see anything about the the Rehab difficulty. Is that working now? In 3.1 even a minor bounty required literally 200K+ gold to work off (on Hard setting). I know it because after several runs, I made a save and started to console gold, and it took over 240000 to get rehabilitated.

I dont remember making any changes to the rehab calculations, though iirc the Crime Faction is saved in Filly Cois, so its 200k+ FC which is not as much as it sounds

11 hours ago, MstrN said:

Also, please, give back a way to adjust rewards

These are re introduced in 3.3, alongside a difficulty setting for Pilferage

9 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

How do you trigger the blackmail quest?

When you fail a premium delivery there is a chance that the recipient will offer you an alternative way to "forget" about your failure

This isnt a very exciting feature per se, just something to make failure more interesting on premium deliveries. I plan on only having 3-4 of these in total, though I hope to introduce other entry points into this quest archetype in the future (maybe through an unlucky encounter with a fellow Slut or smth)

Edited by Scrab
17 minutes ago, Scrab said:

When you fail a premium delivery there is a chance that the recipient will offer you an alternative way to "forget" about your failure

This isnt a very exciting feature per se, just something to make failure more interesting on premium deliveries. I plan on only having 3-4 of these in total, though I hope to introduce other entry points into this quest archetype in the future (maybe through an unlucky encounter with a fellow Slut or smth)

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Scrab said:
19 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A question though: In the changelog, I don't see anything about the the Rehab difficulty. Is that working now? In 3.1 even a minor bounty required literally 200K+ gold to work off (on Hard setting). I know it because after several runs, I made a save and started to console gold, and it took over 240000 to get rehabilitated.

I dont remember making any changes to the rehab calculations, though iirc the Crime Faction is saved in Filly Cois, so its 200k+ FC which is not as much as it sounds

The calculations are indeed made in FC and 50 FC equals 1 gold. So to convert what I said to FC, a minor crime rehabilitation required 12 million FC. It sounds wrong IMHO.

At some point I will test it in v3.2 too, with the same settings. Currently I'm doing yps' "Follower of Dibella" questline, which involves a Story Chastity Belt, so I don't think I can do the tests until I finish it.

Just a random idea: maybe worth checking if the reward is actually decreasing the rehab cost, it is easy to write a "+" instead of a "-" somewhere in a code line.

Edited by monsta88
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

The calculations are indeed made in FC and 50 FC equals 1 gold. So to convert what I said to FC, a minor crime rehabilitation required 12 million FC. It sounds wrong IMHO.

That would indeed be wrong, sounds like I forgot a conversion somewhere, or converted once too often

You only experience that issue with Rehab?

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

That would indeed be wrong, sounds like I forgot a conversion somewhere, or converted once too often

You only experience that issue with Rehab?

I tried it with Bounty Rehab. Btw, the bounty Rehab in v3.1 did not show me the amount I need to work off when I started the runs. It also does not give updates about the amount.

Fresh update: It seems with SS I can trick SLUTS to do deliveries even with Quest CB equipped. I started one now and at the start I got a message that I need to work off about 166K FC (setting is Hard on that in MCM).

So this one looks fine, but unfortunately I can't test it anyway, becuase at some point the cart just disappears. I'm just walking on a road, no combat, no anything and in the next moment the cart just disappears.

SLUTS.mkv

Ctrl+E asks if I really want to unhitch, so it thinks it is hitched. A 2nd Ctrl+E will not spawn the cart.

I had this in v3.1 too. If I console the cart at the target, it is broken, so I fail the delivery.

Edited by monsta88

I am on LE downloaded the new ver. but the drivers none of them have any dialogue to get my first delivery going. I have the help wanted note, and i did change the esp file number already but nothing will work

Hello!

I have the problem, that i can't start a delivery. i talk to a driver and after that, the line to haul some freight disappeard. I hoped that bug disappeard with patch 3.2. But it exist. I just downloaded The Redux_Cart patch and the Prison Overhau Patched Patch from here and the main file for sse ae.

Nothing help to get it started, no restart, ne location reload. I once get at patch 3.1 in the animation per luck i would say and then i could still quicktravel and have no cart either. In short: Couldn't complete it at all.

I have all requierments installed. Through SS or PoP i can't start it either.

I have beforehand reading the help wanted flyer and startet, that i can ask for a new job.

Help would be apprenticiated. I could long time not play this mod. Sadly.

Even a new game don't change anything.

Edited by ShivaChalsey
4 hours ago, ShivaChalsey said:

Even a new game don't change anything.

This usually helps to figure out what is wrong. Start a new game with only SLUTS and its requirements. If it works, then you can start adding more mods and trying if it still works.

(I'm not good at English.)I'm having some problems with this moduleI ran into some problems with using,I started SLUT without the Pama Prison module installed, there is no warning in the mo interface, and neither the simple slave nor the AIM for retrieving items can detect SLUT activation after entering the game, what can I do for this

12 hours ago, monsta88 said:

This usually helps to figure out what is wrong. Start a new game with only SLUTS and its requirements. If it works, then you can start adding more mods and trying if it still works.

Yeh, i tested it. SL Dialogues let's the cart mysteriously disappear. And bugged the Quest completly.

I now start the dialogue, but it don't go normal. But when i fasttravel again to the stable again, it normally start and is all fine. So this maybe the solution für me for now. Maybe it gives soon a patch for this two mods would be nice. But i now knew, what caused it.

11 hours ago, Sweettits said:

Did that, still will not trigger any cart drivers. I am guessing this will not work on LE

i used tesvedit not sseedit and it worked anyone using le open it up in tesvedit and change the version like  radishcat said

Radish Cat

• Members
  • Member of Modding VN
On 3/8/2024 at 5:11 AM, Scorpion38 said:

Anyone have an LE fix to the mod not working?

load esp on ssedit , then change version plugin 1.71000 to 1.70000

tesvedit for le users :)

11 hours ago, badbat111 said:

i used tesvedit not sseedit and it worked anyone using le open it up in tesvedit and change the version like  radishcat said

Radish Cat

• Members
  • Member of Modding VN

yes i know, as i said i changed the file for LE version on yes tes edit. but i found a way to get the quest started ,I had to get the help wanted note from a driver NOT an inn keeper.

On 3/10/2024 at 7:10 AM, badbat111 said:

Radish Cat

• Members
  • Member of Modding VN

Hello, would it be possible for someone to upload a new file that does this fix? - Me messing with things/or trying to do edits and whatnot usually doesnt end well. (pc skills terrible) :(

Help?

The mod was working fine for as long as I remembered, but when I updated to the new version of Resume, this happened. The haul cart wouldn't attach, the buttplug is WAY down there in the ground. Yes I've done Bodyslide correctly, along with redoing FNIS a thousand times if that even matter in this situation. I've tried using the debug menu in MCM and it doesn't help either.

On 3/7/2024 at 10:30 AM, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V3.2

• The package recipient in the Special Delivery Haul now has an expanded dialogue
  • The carriage driver (recipient) now has an expanded dialogue and additional interactions
  • Introducing blackmailing with a (basic) proof-of-concept quest
  • Added a small delay between DD equips to (hopefully) fix phantom-DD items
  • Improved dialogue option for survival support
  • Fixed the carriage not properly un-mounting at the beginning of a SL scene

Preview of V3.3

Im sure most of you who were already using the mod when V3 was first released remember that the changes to Pilferage were quite.. frustrating. I promised that I would properly overhaul Pilferage from scratch to in a future update as I believed the changes to Pilferage were justified but regrettably poorly executed. While the V3.2 Update has no changes to Pilferage and mostly aims to smoothen out the ending sequence of a delivery, the V3.3 is putting all of its focus onto that very aspect of SLUTS

The most notable change is how Pilferage is structured as a whole. Previously this was a linear system which would reduce your payment from anywhere between 0 and 500% of its original amount, i.e. youd lose all payment after only 1/5th of Cargo has been lost

The new system takes a different approach, dividing Pilferage into multiple segments - 4 in total, each of them having a different influence on how you are being paid. The graph in the spoiler shows you how how Pilferage will reduce your payment depending on how much cargo has been lost. The 4th segment that is missing from this graph is no pilferage missing at all (i.e. Pilferage <= 0)

When looking at this graph, consider that total cargo health is 1.000 and complete failure (not returning with your cargo) has an additional 10% penalty (1.100 total)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.00830ae79ee07bb5d227e394250043a7.png

A major difference here is for one how much Pilferage needs to be lost to really lose all payment, as you can see you will receive a fixed amount of penalty for losing any Pilferage at all. Once you reach the blue segment (the old system would reward you with close to 0% payment at this point) your debt will slowly ramp up until it reaches 100%. This means that all the way until the end of the blue segment you will still get paid. Once you reach the purple segment, you will start to quickly ramp up debt again to about the same value as in the old system

This graph is much milder than the one before, handing out payment even if a significant amount of cargo has been lost but will keep the danger level of completely neglecting the cargo at about the same level

Were not done yet though, next to the incredibly steep curve from the old system, there was also the problem that getting hit by some random fireball would essentially instantly ruin your "perfect-run-streak", and thus your overtime bonus. To compensate that, I added a new "Seal" mechanic, which will protect your cargo from damage until it is destroyed. Giving your cargo just a little bit of extra protection to make overtime bonuses a worthwhile goal again

Lastly, for transparencies sake, SLUTS also includes its own HUD Element now:

image.png.14324880fa5bb49ae6f387996677b9cc.png

To make everything a little more transparent and giving you a hint how much of your cargo is actually damaged, this little widget will tell you just how much you Cargo has been pilfered. The segments are visibly divided with the far right one being the seal, followed by the green segment, blue and then pink

The HUD will only be visible during Hauls and its position and scale can be fully customized. This way the Pilferage is no longer a guessing game, especially on premium delivery hauls

The 3.3 Update is available on my Patreon now

how do you get the hud element for the cart health ? its not showing on my runs

6 minutes ago, sentience said:

Be nice if there was a hire cart version of this. Wouldn't mind just sitting back, enjoy the scenery, and letting someone else do the cart pulling.

or have the cart drive use a special cart with a x crame in the back so player is bound to the xframe and cart driver drives to location so player will be exposed

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529

chat option could be any chance of a free lift to depot

Edited by badbat111