Hi @Scrab,

BUG report

When you untether from the cart using Ctrl+E and then try to re-tether using Ctrl+E or the Reset Cart MCM option, the cart will not follow or reattach correctly so there is no way to leave and reclaim the cart as in the original LE version.

Could this be looked into please?

thanks,

17 minutes ago, special said:

Hi @Scrab,

BUG report

When you untether from the cart using Ctrl+E and then try to re-tether using Ctrl+E or the Reset Cart MCM option, the cart will not follow or reattach correctly so there is no way to leave and reclaim the cart as in the original LE version.

Could this be looked into please?

thanks,

That's known, an idea for a patch was provided and I integrated it into the scripts:

It just isn't merged into the main mod, yet ;) 

It would be interesting if the pc could deliver horses to various stables using the Riding Styles 2 horse riding animations. It could be a special unlockable jobs as part of the S.A.D.D.L.E (Specialized Animal Domestication & Delivery Livery Employee) Program.

EDIT: Do the Device levels on devices actually change anything or is it something for a future update? How Dark is the SLUTS HQ events/quests going to go?

Edited by blahity
19 hours ago, blahity said:

Do the Device levels on devices actually change anything or is it something for a future update?

They give you bonuses that help you survive longer while on the job. You get armor and magic resistance from the bridle, armor and stamina regen from the gloves, armor and sneak/speed bonuses from the boots, and the blindfold makes NPCs have a harder time seeing you.

Hi all,

it is awesome that people are doing patches. However now we have 3 patches (if I counted correctly), all modifying the same SlutsMissionHaul.psc.

ResumeTether patch

BindPoseFix

Return to Start Patch

The first two is merged together, but the 3rd one is separate, so I need to choose between them. Could someone please merge them together? Or maybe Scrab could release a proper upload of the patches so the followers actually know about these.

Peace,

M

Best of luck on the exams.

A request for SLUTS V3 though - forced hauls were broken when I played with it earlier this year:

On 3/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, chaimhewast said:

I started playing with this mod again, and I can confirm the problems that TajZ had with forced hauls back in August - it never runs the code to update the player's debt. I had a 1050 gold bounty that I converted into 63k of arrears, did three hauls that should've paid it off (console shows SLUTS_MissionHaul_PayTotal as 93,872), and still got the same response as if I still had more to pay off.

Tracing the code back, the only place I see it updating the arrears after the initial debt is the payOut() function, which (according to the comments in the source files and as far as I can follow it through the chain of spells, dialogs, and packages) is only called when you're ready to end. It looks like you might be able to get the driver to figure it out by asking for a break, but the package to set you up for another haul kicks in first.

3 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Forced hauls are still broken. What you can do is to pick up money to pay back the debt.

I figured they were, given that there hasn't been an update since I last played. And that was basically what I did - I used console commands to reduce my payout and then gave myself the gold equivalent to what I should've earned.

Hello,

some items are not implemented. The Ponygloves, the frostfallharness and more. i looked in Bodyslide and if i go to the outfit studio there is olny a empty page... ingame i got a triangle with a ! in the middle when i try to look at them in inventory and if i equip them my charakter is shown as the same triangle. can someone help to fix it? a few month before everything was perfekt

4 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

Hello,

some items are not implemented. The Ponygloves, the frostfallharness and more. i looked in Bodyslide and if i go to the outfit studio there is olny a empty page... ingame i got a triangle with a ! in the middle when i try to look at them in inventory and if i equip them my charakter is shown as the same triangle. can someone help to fix it? a few month before everything was perfekt

Youre on LE? Download the LE ressource pack

3 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

I am also having the problem of the pony tail plug being in the ground, even with HDT-SMP installed.

Ponytail mesh is from DD, should look for an answer there

I'm having issues with the 1st quest, I made my 1st haul to Vaslaco. Reaching the HQ I started noticing odd behaviour, I had to talk to Vaslaco several times to get him to react right, sometimes I was just in dialogue mode with nothing to say and nothing happening, I tested it several times to be sure. Spamming E helped and I got him to take the gear off me, however if I asked for a haul back, either before or after taking the gear off, I get stuck unable to move while Vaslaco walks away into the corner of the HQ and just stands there, completely softlocking the game. :/ Again spamming E and trying to catch him before he gets to his destination was the solution and I got the quest to proggress but it was not a smooth experience.  Nevermind, I thoguht it would work but it did not. Best I could do was to get him to spam the spell on me endlessly conjuring 6 carriages on top of each other, but nothing ever proggressed. Otherwise he'd either just stand there as I wait or my character would not move from where the dialogue started to get to where she should be for the scene to proceed.

ScreenShot11.png

It seems I can't properly start any run with a carriage, so far from what I've tested I can only reliably get the Whiterun one to work right cause it does not give me a carriage, only the gear, but something in my installation is clearly broken.

Edited by OhMeGaGameStudio

I got the mod working, sort of, but it's a bit buggy. The driver in Riften walks behind the cart so he gets blocked by it and I had to use the "moveto player" console command to get him out of there. The cart is also buggy. Sometimes it's crumpled up in a messy heap on the ground and doesn't follow.

Not quite two weeks yet, but seeing the increase in attention the project lately, lemme go over some things to expect with V3. Note that the main focus of V3 is a fairly wide topic to talk about. Im not going much into detail here, just some basic ideas:

1. The way the haul quest starts - ie how the carriage driver exits the car - will be different in V3 onward. We had a major breakthrough here recently to allow the player model to be reseted without having you quit to main menu first, implementing this will however require some hacky action on my part and I do have to admit I think starting a new haul just takes a tiny bit too long. I wanna hide smoothen some rough edges here and there and make the haul start overall just more fluent
  2. Chain Hauls will of course also be affected. Making them easier and more fluent. I wanna try to properly allow you to "rapid fire" chain missions, no longer be stuck in a 5 year waiting sequence which the current architecture forces me to do. People who like to be forced into hauls will hopefuly enjoy this change.. a lot. (and yes, I plan on fixing forced hauls, dw)
  3. Enhance to architecture to properly implement multiple hauls. I already started on this in V2.X, V3 is going to properly finish it off and utilize it with a total of 2 haul missions

I want to note that this second haul mission - as exciting as it may sound - isnt the primary objective of V3. I want to make sure that the stupid haul actually works for once and that its expandable. The new haul type I will try to make feel complete and functional but Im certain there will be a lot of suggestions on how to expand on it once its released. Primary objective of V3 is to make that haul work at a level of quality that deserves to be in the same library as Y. Kudasai and Alternate Perspective

Regarding the poll

While there are still some votes coming in, the ratio of the individual answers has pretty much stagnated and Ive come to a conclusion regarding this question quite some time ago:

SLUTS has a total of 3 unique "Sluts", next to the player. One of them is hiding in the HQ since V2 and then there will be 2 more Sluts that I didnt talk about yet. One of those two will be male. To avoid making that one Slut the only male one in the entire HQ structure, there will also be male radiant Sluts. The ration for this will be 1-2, meaning ~1/3rd of all radiant sluts will be male

Edited by Scrab

I am sorry, but I have a question.

When I talk to the coachman in each town to start a quest with this mod and get off the coach to cast a binding spell, he stops performing any actions. (Additionally, I will no longer be able to control my character because I am in the middle of a quest.)

I'm assuming it's probably a Scripts issue, so other than checking the Papyrus logs, is there anything else I should be doing to look into the problem? Also, is anyone else having similar problems?
If you were able to solve the problem, I would like to know how to do so.

Attaching the Papyrus logs up to the moment the problem occurred. However, as far as I can see, there does not seem to be anything related to S.L.U.T.

Papyrus.0.log

On 8/7/2022 at 4:06 PM, idynaloak said:

I am sorry, but I have a question.

When I talk to the coachman in each town to start a quest with this mod and get off the coach to cast a binding spell, he stops performing any actions. (Additionally, I will no longer be able to control my character because I am in the middle of a quest.)

I'm assuming it's probably a Scripts issue, so other than checking the Papyrus logs, is there anything else I should be doing to look into the problem? Also, is anyone else having similar problems?
If you were able to solve the problem, I would like to know how to do so.

Attaching the Papyrus logs up to the moment the problem occurred. However, as far as I can see, there does not seem to be anything related to S.L.U.T.

Papyrus.0.log 91.58 kB · 0 downloads

I had the exact same issue. Turns out I used latest version of Fuz Ro D'oh mod which was for AE version only. After I downgraded that mod to v1.7 (to match my version of SSE) it fixed my problem.

Does anyone else experience the issue where after you have completed your first haul and your character is "back to normal" you can no longer interact with forges, tanning racks, smelters etc? No animation is played at all and interaction is aborted.

If I reload to save just before I start my first haul everything works fine again. I'm using S.L.U.T.S Resume V2.7 with SSE 1.5.97.

3 hours ago, Astral97 said:

Does anyone else experience the issue where after you have completed your first haul and your character is "back to normal" you can no longer interact with forges, tanning racks, smelters etc? No animation is played at all and interaction is aborted.

If I reload to save just before I start my first haul everything works fine again. I'm using S.L.U.T.S Resume V2.7 with SSE 1.5.97.

Nevermind, seems like performing a "sex change" back and forth in racemenu fixes the issue. I've seen somewhere it can be done using console commands directly as well.

20 hours ago, Astral97 said:

I had the exact same issue. Turns out I used latest version of Fuz Ro D'oh mod which was for AE version only. After I downgraded that mod to v1.7 (to match my version of SSE) it fixed my problem.

I also checked my installed mods and found that I am using the latest version of Fuz Ro D'oh.

In other words, it seems that the situation you faced was exactly the same.

I just downgraded and tried it and now it works fine!

Thank you very match!!:)

This is the overhauled setup Scene

Progress do be a bit slow right now, weather is kinda killing me and this takes a lil more concentration than it may look like, but nevertheless the setup itself should be finished now;

As mentioned the changes will be quite significant, a lot of things are cut to speed up setup significantly. This may feel a bit strange at first but changes were necessary to bring the haul more in line with its new place within the mod. The duration of the blackscreen is due to DD and SlaveTats being slow

As for the dialogue with the recipient, that one got a complete rework from ground up. New Dialogue, new dynamic, new responses, new everything

The dialogue with the recipient is over 70% faster than it used to be, it get to t he point much faster but also removes a large junk of complexity and dynamic which you may or may not liked

Edited by Scrab