2 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

I noticed this when my character became a worker. She isn't holding the bridle with her mouth and it looks a little off.

Hide contents

image.jpeg.19b945b1c79f70a9ffb00f5cd80d7f7b.jpeg

Yeah you need to use bodyslide to make sure things fit right but there is always a little jank

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't used S.L.U.T.S. in a while, but I'm really enjoying it this go around. Quick question, though: where do you go to spend the Filly Coins? I know that there's been mention of an HQ building in some of the comments, but where would I find that in game?

Thanks for the hard work on the mod. 

On 6/30/2022 at 8:23 AM, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Haven't used S.L.U.T.S. in a while, but I'm really enjoying it this go around. Quick question, though: where do you go to spend the Filly Coins? I know that there's been mention of an HQ building in some of the comments, but where would I find that in game?

Thanks for the hard work on the mod. 

Soputh of riften on the map

9 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I get two cart drivers with CTFO and the patch installed. This is fine, as it like a pair evil cart driving twins, but does anyone else have this issue?

I haven't had this issue but it seems like a good idea for compatibility. The normal carriage driver and the nefarious S.L.U.T.S recruiter near the carriage.

Is active development for this mod finished? It seems like the last update was 11 months ago.

There's a lot of potential with the HQ and it'd be a shame to not see it realized.

On 7/3/2022 at 7:07 AM, BarackHObama said:

Is active development for this mod finished? It seems like the last update was 11 months ago.

no, Im just focusing on different projects right now

I want to get back to SLUTS fairly soon

On 7/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

I get two cart drivers with CTFO and the patch installed. This is fine, as it like a pair evil cart driving twins, but does anyone else have this issue?

Sounds like the patch just needs to be updated :) 

.. or you didnt install this patch correctly

CTFO is terrible in terms of conflict resolution

Edited by Scrab

Heyho,

I've stumbled upon a weird behavior with the latest version, but as I don't know if it's intended, I put it in spoilers:

Spoiler

After a successful run you can ask to get a haul back to the start, to get your stuff back there. But when you arrive at that location, the escrow is at the first target space.

Eg.: First run Whiterun -> Winterhold. After arriving in Winterhold you ask where your stuff is, and start the run back Winterhold->Whiterun. Now I'd assume to find the escrow chest in Whiterun when arriving there (as that's why I'd even ask for that specific run), but after delivering the cart, the marker for the escrow is in Winterhold.

Is that a bug or intended?

And I have a small request: after finishing a haul (or before starting the next chain link), would it be possible to add an option and ask for some food and drink? I assume quite a few people use survival mods together with this one (I for myself use Last Seed as example) and it definitely would lower the chance to starve before you get back to your escrow, as that holds all your gold and food.

Doesn't need to be much, maybe a bread, an apple and an ale or sth. Still, that would help to make the way back to your escrow or even put yourself up for another chain haul.

1 hour ago, draca21 said:

Can you download this to Ps5 or ps4

DL perhaps, install likely not. It requires DD, which requires SLA which requires SKSE, and SKSE is not available for PS AFAIK. That aside there might be more stumble stones as well.

19 hours ago, Mister X said:

I've stumbled upon a weird behavior with the latest version, but as I don't know if it's intended, I put it in spoilers:

Sounds like a bug. The point of the "taking a ride back" is exactly to not have to go back to your starting location :)

58 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Sounds like a bug. The point of the "taking a ride back" is exactly to not have to go back to your starting location :)

Then I already had an idea for a fix, I've attached it. Just using the former "isForced" Int, which just was converted into a Bool, as a Int holding several Bool Flags. To be honest, I didn't have the time to test it, even though I wanted to.

What about the other point with the supplies for survivalists? ?

EDIT: Changes are in the Function ChainMission() [SlutsMissionHaul.psc] and Event OnStoryScript [SlutsMissionHaul.psc].

I don't know anymore what I've changed in the SlutsMain.psc, but as the Last Modified Date is the same as for SlutsMissionHaul.psc on my side, I've included it ?

SLUTS-ReturnToStartPatch.7z

Edited by Mister X
On 7/4/2022 at 1:51 PM, Scrab said:

no, Im just focusing on different projects right now

I want to get back to SLUTS fairly soon

That's great to hear. I'm excited to see what future updates have in store ?

17 hours ago, evergrey said:

how do i upgrade equipment beyond level 6 filly gear  and level 2 for blindfold??

You dont really. As far as I could tell the levels dont do anything (might be an armor mod conflict on my end idk) and everything past lvl six is not in the mod as of yet. So you have most likely done everything the mod has to offer as of now. Im still holding out hope the mod author ditchs the glitchy cart for a backpack system or something similar

4 hours ago, Kashyr said:

You dont really. As far as I could tell the levels dont do anything (might be an armor mod conflict on my end idk) and everything past lvl six is not in the mod as of yet. So you have most likely done everything the mod has to offer as of now. Im still holding out hope the mod author ditchs the glitchy cart for a backpack system or something similar

well actually it would be nice if we could choose similar to how we could choose gear and you can even incorporate it in the story, you start of with a satchel and as you progress as a valued ponygirl you get give better transporting gear from a small satchel to a big bag and you can even make it that a certain size of bag can do multiple runs in one go for ex. the first stage you can only go from point a to b, the next stage you have to go from point a to b but pickup something in point b to take it to point c and so on and so fort