58 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

I`m using the 2.0.20 special edition version of skse on game build 1.5.97, so does that mean that that version does NOT include NiOverride?

Also, I`m using DD SE 5.1.7, so that would imply that thet DD version for special edition does not include ponyboots..

2.0.20 is the correct SKSE version for game build 1.5.97, but you need to have Racemenu installed. Or at least the nioverride files bundled with it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 9:03 AM, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I've tried to make a patch for the Forced Haul Debt Calculation. For those who don't know: when doing forced hauls, your debt won't be updated, as the required code never will run.

WARNING!!! This patch is EXPERIMENTAL! @monsta88 was so kind as to test an earlier version of it, which seemed to work, but there was no testing of this version at all!

I only made small changes to the slightly tested verion of monsta but still: NOT MANY TESTS WERE MADE! 

INSTALLATION AT YOUR OWN RISK! - If you don't want it, my other combined patches can be found in this post

Now, what the change? It now simply recalculates all debts and payments after each and every haul. So it hopefully still accumulates Philly Coins for chained hauls, while being able to reduce debt for forced ones. But I'M NOT SURE!!!

Would be nice if some people want to test it ^^

REQUIREMENTS

Only SLUTS v2.7 up and running

my other patches are merged into this one. Let this file overwrite SLUTS and my older patches.

SLUTS-ForcedHaulDebtCalcPatch.7z 24.04 kB · 10 downloads

To those 10 people who tried the patch: Any problems? How did it work out?

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V3.0

Been a long while since I wrote one of these, have some mercy

• Added "Premium Delivery" Hauling-Mission
    You lot all complaining about the cart, and you know what? Fine. There is your haul without cart!
    The premium delivery hauling mission will give you a small package to transport across Skyrim. The main difference to the default haul will be that you are going to deliver the package directly to a citizen in Skyrim, instead of another carriage driver. Deliver your package hastily to get a bonus to your payment
  • You can now do hauls Back-to-back
    "Back-to-back" means that you no longer need to first get rid of all your gear, then talk to the driver and then do another haul as if nothing happened; instead the carriage driver now offers you to do another haul like 'right now' without any unnecessary delays
  • Reworked dress-up scene
    The 'dress-up' or 'setup' scene is the quick cutscene in which the carriage driver will equip the pony gear and (if accepting a cart mission) also spawns the cart. The new scene is much faster than the old one and significantly more stable too. There should be no more issues regarding the driver getting stuck somewhere
  • Reworked pay-out scene
    This is the scene which plays when talking to the carriage driver at your destination. The scene is again much faster now and should offer a more fluent gameplay experience
  • The Book "On Being a Good Little Pony" is no longer given to you during a Haul
    *You may still find the book scattered around HQ
  • Isolated the default rehabilitation into its own quest
    This exposes the rehabilitation events, thus allowing other authors to start these events on their own. It also allows SLUTS to create alternative rehabilitation events later down the line without much issue
  • Added ModEvents to allow other mods to track the state of SLUTS player-missions
    This will allow other authors to listen for when SLUTS starts a new haul series, haul or ends a haul series. Documentation will follow
  • Reduced payout from Hauls
  • Adjusted Filly Coin <> Gold - Ratio
    Together with the previous change, you will only receive ~25% of the gold you did previously. I want to focus more on making Filly Coins a worthwhile currency with its own rewards and economy. Gold should become more an afterthought if you really want/need that money, but essentially, Filly Coins will degrade into some kind of illusionary currency, like "monopoly money". Cool that you got lot of it but its essentially worthless to the world outside of SLUTS (and yes, future updates will make it more useful inside of the world of SLUTS, self-speaking!)
    Please note that the Filly Coin Shop still uses outdated prices
  • Adjusted Crime Rates
    Crime isnt a big topic yet, but currently the crime rates are having some balancing issues because of how the bounties are being stored (internally by the game). Together with the overall reduction of filly coin income I hope to create a more balanced and regulated bounty system with this change
  • MCM-Setting for Filly Coin income has been hardcoded to 2. The option itself has been removed from the MCM
  • MCM-Setting for Overtime Bonus has been hardcoded to 1. The option itself has been removed from the MCM
    Im trying to properly balance out Filly Coin income and I feel like you control over these settings may disrupt this balancing in undesired ways. Also, I am going to blatantly assume that most of you didnt fully understand these settings anyway as you dont know the payment functions :<
  • Getting pilfered is punished more harshly. Losing more than 67% -> 33% of your goods causes you to not be paid at all. Additional losses are added to your arrears
  • Cart Haul: Leaving your cart behind now causes you to lose goods. Amount and chance increase the longer you are away
  • Cart Haul: The cart being hit by an enemy attack will now cause you to lose goods. The amount of goods lost depends on the attack hitting the cart
    I found the pilferage system to not be very present in overall gameplay, usually only notable based on the RNG chance set in the MCM. These changes should help making the dangers of getting involved in unnecessary conflicts during your haul more punishing and aware to you
  • The quest 'Yagdo's Order' now listens for any exemplar of the desired book instead of a specific one, but the quest objective has been removed
    Avoids a potential conflict for an overall more "open worldy" experience. I see this as an absolute win
  • Removed SlaveTats dirt textures
    It should not be this mods responsibility to react to you being raped in wilderness. Clarity of scope n all that
  • Removed 'Back-to-dispatch' Hauls
    SLUTS is working on a new license system for its workers and found this type of haul to be disrupting to the overall dynamic. Services which would prevent its fillies from spending Filly Coins are bad for business
  • Undeleted and fixed Headquarters exterior navmesh
  • Cleaned up wild edits in the esp and fixed esp errors
  • Fixed the Destination Haul sometimes being stated as "[...]" in the manifest
  • Fixed cart tethering. The cart should now always attach correctly
  • Fixed Simple Slavery being unable to start after being bought for the first time
  • CFTO Patch has been merged into the base mod. SLUTS should now be compatible with it by default
  • You can no longer be defeated by Yamete Kudasai while on a haul
    This is intended to be a temporary solution

About S.L.U.T.S. V3.X+

Some of you already raised concerns about the changes in V3.0 and I want to be honest with you: 3.0 may feel like a minor downgrade

A major effort in previous versions was to fix existing issues while keeping the original mod alive. With V3.0 I took a different, more destructive approach as I felt the quality of some of its content or the way it was put into the game simply not following the philosophy I was aiming at

Hauls are no longer the primary feature of this mod. They are supposed a reoccurring, radiant element of it, you are supposed to be doing dozens of these hauls to get through all of this mods content and I doubt that you want to invest 5 minutes into waiting for the quest start and stop every time you want to accept one of these hauls

These changes, while they may feel damaging at first, are intended to make it easier to accept hauls more often without getting burned out as quickly from the constant stopping and waiting for clunky Skyrim to be done with its cutscenes. Also they do be a lot more stable

With that said, here are some things that are going to be implemented until V4.X:

1. Rework of the Simple Slavery Quest
  2. Expansion of the Premium Delivery dialogue
  3. Blackmails
  4. Radiant Encounters on Hauls
  5. Filly Coin Shop rework, were getting rid of UILib menu nesting
  6. HQ rework, Im sure you are all using Alternate Perspective, so you all know how I design cells these days and we can all agree that SLUTS HQ cant keep up with it

Thank you for adding an option to skip the cart! While I love it aesthetically and thematically, the actual reality of seeing the cart glitch its way across Skyrim, running over random NPCs, and getting stuck is not quite as appealing. Especially not since it obstructs the view of the PC's back...

Although if it no longer tethers incorrectly I'll give it another shot!

Edited by Aldid

Using the latest version and seem to have an issue with the no cart option where the two different people it asked me to deliver to (the mercenary in candlehearth hall and Aslfur in Morthal) just refuse to give me any sluts related dialog. Also I am not sure if this is intentional or not but no arrow appears indicating who to go to. (If that is intentional, that's fine but if it is supposed to, that may be part of my issue) Also when doing the cart version, I can talk to the person and get my reward but sometimes when I go back to riften to reclaim my stuff, there isn't any chest so I basically get locked out of finishing.

8 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

so is this patch thing we can use or get from else where, because I quite liked this feature.

While it's on LE side it says to be SE compatible. You can fully customize what tattoos you can get, dirt included. Even additional mods to add more choices.

As for character simply getting dirty over time, look for showering mod in Nexus i guess?

Edited by Zaflis
3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

Toys support ?

SLUTS is heavily depended on DD in both script and dialogue

Enabling Toys support is only possible by removing the DD integration partial or entirely and then replacing with BOTH Toys and ZAZ, as SLUTS also utilizes DDC

This is a large amount of work and Id argue it will have a more damaging than advantageous effect on the mod and Im overall satisfied with the direction DD is taking lately 

8 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

so is this patch thing we can use or get from else where, because I quite liked this feature.

There is "Rape Tatoos" for a similar functionality but my primary reason for disabling this feature is that its simply unrelated to SLUTS

9 hours ago, yayepicyay said:

Using the latest version and seem to have an issue with the no cart option where the two different people it asked me to deliver to (the mercenary in candlehearth hall and Aslfur in Morthal) just refuse to give me any sluts related dialog. Also I am not sure if this is intentional or not but no arrow appears indicating who to go to. (If that is intentional, that's fine but if it is supposed to, that may be part of my issue) Also when doing the cart version, I can talk to the person and get my reward but sometimes when I go back to riften to reclaim my stuff, there isn't any chest so I basically get locked out of finishing.

No, there should be a quest marker, and I might have already addressed this in a future version. I cant reproduce it at least

No dialogue I never encountered, are you sure you were talking to the correct NPC?

What does it print if you do type "sqv sluts_missionhaul" into the console?

Edited by Scrab

Started a new game on SE. I'm on using SS+ to begin Sluts and I get the package/cart and select the mission on the journal, I get no quest arrow. Once I get to the driver/customer I get no dialogue to give them the package. The sqv sluts_missionhaul says its running. 

Screenshot_622.png

Edited by Weaponcontrols

Using in on SE. Notice the following so far:

1) After a run the SLUTS armband is left in inventory. And some other items too. You can't see them on the PC so no big deal.

2) Getting the chest teleported works and all the stuff is there. But Slavetats are still on and can't put any  clothes on. Now what? (Ok tried again... this time the deal fired. First time didn't.)

2A) Gold nipple rings were equipped. And then gold nipple clamps.... one is good!

3) The first run was to Markarth... no problems. The Filly Coins only converted to 151G instead of the 1000g per run she was promised! What kinda bidness are they running here?

The first time the screen goes black is a little odd but I got used to it quickly. Liking it pretty well so far.

Edited by bubba999

I just uploaded a hotfix for the quest objectives, this should also enable dialogue with the package recipient again

50 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

3) The first run was to Markarth... no problems. The Filly Coins only converted to 151G instead of the 1000g per run she was promised! What kinda bidness are they running here?

I already commented on this in the update post, these coins are no longer supposed to make you money

The usage for Filly Coins inside the HQ will become more n more prominent as time goes on, Gold should become of an afterthought when you want to question what youre supposed to do with these coins. Of course, to properly implement this Ill still need some time, sigh

50 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

2) Getting the chest teleported works and all the stuff is there. But Slavetats are still on and can't put any  clothes on. Now what?

What does "teleported" mean? If you asked the carriage driver to port the quest then he already explained everything you should need to know

2 hours ago, POLE7645 said:

I'm guessing it requires a new game. Or at least a special way to update.

A new save is always recommended when I jump major versions, yes

1 hour ago, Nova4 said:

Hey I'm installing this mod for the first time, but i can't manage to make the stats to work. I already have slave tats installed and I already use the mod with other mods. You only need to download the  SLUTSResume 3.0?

You need to rebuild slavetats registry in slavetats MCM

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I just uploaded a hotfix for the quest objectives, this should also enable dialogue with the package recipient again

I already commented on this in the update post, these coins are no longer supposed to make you money

The usage for Filly Coins inside the HQ will become more n more prominent as time goes on, Gold should become of an afterthought when you want to question what youre supposed to do with these coins. Of course, to properly implement this Ill still need some time, sigh

Isn't she supposed to get paid regular gold to spend on.... things?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to run 3.0.1 in Skyrim VR, and when I tell the carriage driver I'm ready to haul some freight, it says something along the lines of "[sluts] unable to find a valid recipient or domain".

I actually got the previous version (2.7?) to work, but it did something similar most of the time (the driver would jump down, walk to his designated spot, then do nothing).

Any idea what might be causing this or how to fix it?