11 hours ago, Kazuki_rin said:

how to fix this this there is no cart appearing or moving 

ScreenShot6.jpg

red triangle means missing mesh (or sometimes invalid)

You're missing something ;)

As the cart needs some havock (wheel, chassis and something else) and it won't be found in missing (or invalid) meshes it won't budge.

if you've installed the LE one just grab the "S.L.U.T.S. LE Ressources.7z" and install it, as for the SE, it is shipped with it ;) (I still don't understand why LE is still there as when I was playing with LE my modded games quickly became unstable as the memory limit is quite low, and I don't want to select which mod I use)

Edited by poinc
1 hour ago, poinc said:

red triangle means missing mesh (or sometimes invalid)

You're missing something ;)

As the cart needs some havock (wheel, chassis and something else) and it won't be found in missing (or invalid) meshes it won't budge.

if you've installed the LE one just grab the "S.L.U.T.S. LE Ressources.7z" and install it, as for the SE, it is shipped with it ;) (I still don't understand why LE is still there as when I was playing with LE my modded games quickly became unstable as the memory limit is quite low, and I don't want to select which mod I use)

that fixed the issue thanks and I am trying to move to SE but the mods i use need HDT PE which is not available for SE 

Edited by Kazuki_rin

The physics broke for the cart and won't work again with any of the debug options. anyway you could make it so you get a backpack instead of a cart in the future. could be a valuable item instead of a mass of trade items. Just to eliminate the cart altogether. 

7 hours ago, PawnMan said:

The physics broke for the cart and won't work again with any of the debug options. anyway you could make it so you get a backpack instead of a cart in the future. could be a valuable item instead of a mass of trade items. Just to eliminate the cart altogether. 

That is a known bug, the game engine doesn't support attaching a cart to an actor who was already attached, even if the previous cart is no more, (or is the same); you will be detached from cart sometimes in sex scene, or when the haul is finished, to fix it you have to somewhat reset the actor to attach it again, so you have 3 at least options to make it works again in the same session :

• use console and use the player.sexchange() 2 times and reattach it then ctlr-e, to detach it in quest variable, then  ctrl-e  to re-attach it
  • go back to main menu (or quit and restart the game)
  • edit papyrus script to change race of your PC and switch back to the original one when you detach the cart
  • change to vampire lord or werewolf should also do the trick,

Personally I've edited the script to fix the actor so the reset is automatic ;)

Edited by poinc
On 5/15/2022 at 1:11 AM, poinc said:

That is a known bug, the game engine doesn't support attaching a cart to an actor who was already attached, even if the previous cart is no more, (or is the same); you will be detached from cart sometimes in sex scene, or when the haul is finished, to fix it you have to somewhat reset the actor to attach it again, so you have 3 at least options to make it works again in the same session :

• use console and use the player.sexchange() 2 times and reattach it then ctlr-e, to detach it in quest variable, then  ctrl-e  to re-attach it
  • go back to main menu (or quit and restart the game)
  • edit papyrus script to change race of your PC and switch back to the original one when you detach the cart
  • change to vampire lord or werewolf should also do the trick,

Personally I've edited the script to fix the actor so the reset is automatic ;)

Thanks for the tips. I find going back to the main menu then reloading the save works. It would be nice to have maybe a high back saddle that carries a container for stuff as a nice alternative though. As much fun as it is to kill anything that gets in the way of the cart I would appreciate not having to go "offroad" to avoid killing innocents. It is just one janky cart. 

Hi, I’m having issues where the cart will not move with my player, even if loading a new save it will not move and I won’t couple to it, I have tried decoupling and nothing seems to work.

i will occasionally have to cart connect, start moving, crash (it is skyrim), and then be decoupled and will not reconnect again, reloading doesn’t solve, please help, I love the premise of this mod but it just won’t play nice with me 

not sure what is going on but i got no bridle or anything else, the drivers tell me i am missing my uniform but i did not get one it seems and there is no option to upgrade the uniform though that might be as i am missing it, not sure how to get one or if it is given to you from the moment you start hauling carriages

yes i have all the required mods

Spoiler

modlist.PNG.0dc97986b77f899dfd64673faf19ac15.PNG1468863957_modlist2.PNG.76f7ae08b6d0bfe509c0d4ac446ea86a.PNG1056325625_modlist3.PNG.1729707d93287c8b02bc7a035d889890.PNG

690478167_modlist4.PNG.42fd03c89ab1b58c433ce7577edb2206.PNG

but here is the list just in case

Wondering if anything with the HQ besides the guard and lvling up to 6 with gear is in the mod yet? Wasn't sure since I was getting some CTD's past a certain point and I gave up. Was primarily wondering if the ranks thing was in at all or if the punishments were in the mod yet ether. The hinted bloody side of the HQ was pretty cool but nothing happened even if I forced a HUGE debt or failed a few in a row

Hi! I'm having a problem with starting a haul after a Simple Slavery event. After Sigaar says "we had troubles with recruitment lately, so we bought you out of slavery" he does nothing. He doesn't get back up on his carriage either.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ea15d694c3eec34813142c29e15af963.jpeg

"Please, I need help" is from SL Survival
"Hey there!" is from Milk Mod Economy

The vanilla "I'd like to hire your carriage" option isn't there.

If I start a haul like this, my character moves to a spot (often not without difficulty, starting and stopping many times before finally walking there), but this is where it ends. My character stands in place, controls locked, and Sigaar either doesn't move at all or moves behind the carriage.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5b3f17667014241834da0f689fad3607.jpeg

Character walks to the spot

image.jpeg.29fbd1b339b8c827a553d0465d8a1b5c.jpeg

The state I get stuck in.

I tried to fast travel to Whiterun instead of launching the haul with Sigaar, and a haul from Whiterun started without any trouble at all.

I'm running steam version of Skyrim LE, mod version 2.7 + LE Resources

Edit: disable/enable on Sigaar fixed the problem and properly launched a forced haul, but it's still a bit of a nasty problem.

Edited by Genterric
Fixed
On 5/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, karlbailey said:

wait does it matter if i am a khajiit while doing this?

No, if DD Items cant be equipped its usually because DD isnt installed properly and looking at your modlist you seem to be having DD5 overwritten by DD4/3. You dont need the 4 submodules of DD if you got DD5. This mod does not work with DD4 or below

On 5/24/2022 at 2:39 AM, Kashyr said:

Wondering if anything with the HQ besides the guard and lvling up to 6 with gear is in the mod yet? Wasn't sure since I was getting some CTD's past a certain point and I gave up. Was primarily wondering if the ranks thing was in at all or if the punishments were in the mod yet ether. The hinted bloody side of the HQ was pretty cool but nothing happened even if I forced a HUGE debt or failed a few in a row

No, HQ is currently pretty much empty, part of it isnt even finished yet

Your only reason to go there is to get your gear upgraded

On 5/10/2022 at 6:39 PM, poinc said:

found a way to re-tether the cart after it has been unhitch, just change the sex of the pony  (2 times so you don't really change), and you can re-tether it to the cart ;)

Just need a way to re-force the yoke pose now :)

edit:

sexchange can't be used in papyrus scripts, so I've cheated with race :)

I've added some minor edit to the tether triggered by ctrl-e, so i can re-tether

Race playerRace = PlayerRef.getRace()
      PlayerRef.setRace(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x19, "Skyrim.esm") as race) ;  default Race
      Utility.wait(0.1)
      PlayerRef.setRace(playerRace)      

there is obviously a glitch when I change to default race, but apart from that, i can re-tether the cart.

Perhaps I should add it to the tether function and add a fade-in -black - fade-out to hide the 'glitch', also as the setRace is used for the werewolf/vampire transformation it should be safe.

Well, I've tried to do so. Didn't test it, if somebody's willing to: go for it ;) 

EDIT: Changes are only in the Function Tether(ObjectReference LeCart, Actor myActor) (ll. 512+)

SLUTS Resume TetherPatch.7z

Edited by Mister X

Whoa, I almost missed that post

If not at least one of the people downloading this reports back to tell me if it works Im gonna send you all to oblivion ?

Hiding the graphical hiccup with a quick blackout might be a good idea, and certainly worth adding if we can fix this stupid cart. Might be overall better for game flow to hide the cart attaching & despawning, just to not see the cart tping behind the player in plain sight

Lazy Dev Tactics 101:

If things, do blackout

Edited by Scrab

I know its probably FAR too late to change this but I cant help but ask. Can you just add a big backpack in instead of the buggy ass cart. Can do full arm bondage with it and just have it drop on the group for encounters  and have it auto equip when you pick it up. The dialog wouldn't even need to change that much to allow it

Edited by Kashyr
16 hours ago, Scrab said:

Whoa, I almost missed that post

If not at least one of the people downloading this reports back to tell me if it works Im gonna send you all to oblivion ?

Hiding the graphical hiccup with a quick blackout might be a good idea, and certainly worth adding if we can fix this stupid cart. Might be overall better for game flow to hide the cart attaching & despawning, just to not see the cart tping behind the player in plain sight

Lazy Dev Tactics 101:

If things, do blackout

As it is only added to the normal tether function (and not the forceTether), it will work if the character is standing near the cart

* so it will work when the cart is attached for a haul (as the scene make it appear near the player before calling the tether function)

* when the player try to attach it  is near

Kart.GetDistance(PlayerRef) < 450)

I think the force tether (it spawn the kart near you, and try to attach it with is one code) should only be callable by the mcm menu as it is a bit like cheating, and that only a message should be displayed if the cart is too far saying that the pony is too far.

Found a bug with filly coins deduction. I had 13625FC, asked for gold, got 136 gold, and still had 8593FC left. Asked for gold again, got 85 gold, and still had 5448FC left. And again, and again, and again... Every time I try to turn in all my frilly coins, it takes away only about 36.6% of them, but gives me 100% worth of gold.

Having quite some inconsistencies with this mod, when the carriage is first equipped everything is fine but if I run into any trouble along the way it becomes stuck, the arms of the carriage point to wards my character and move as I move but the carriage itself stays fixed in place, I've tried restting the carriage and it just keeps happening

Also the bindings don't work to detach/reattach or disable physics

Edited by Roxxxane
5 hours ago, Roxxxane said:

Having quite some inconsistencies with this mod, when the carriage is first equipped everything is fine but if I run into any trouble along the way it becomes stuck, the arms of the carriage point to wards my character and move as I move but the carriage itself stays fixed in place, I've tried restting the carriage and it just keeps happening

That's a known bug caused by the game engine itself and has been reported (and the workaround given) several times in the last few pages of this thread. Like:

No insult intended, I know LL search sucks currently, but if you had just skimmed over the last one or two pages of this thread you would've instantly found your solution (limited as it might be).

Edited by Talesien

So, I am not sure why I am just noticing/discovering this now... but, I downloaded/installed S.L.U.T.S. Redux about 2 years ago and enjoyed using that mod from time to time. Plus it works with Submissive Lola and Simple Slavery ++, etc.  In simple terms, it works well and does the pony girl girl thing well.   Then I was being bored and checking my mods for updates... when I suddenly discovered this mod (S.L.U.T.S. Resume)!  Why I didn't notice/discover this before is beyond me...but here we are.  Now here comes the question.

What exactly is different between Redux and Resume??  I understand that Redux is for LE only and Resume is for mainly SE.  As, I use LE for my LL/nsfw mods, is there a any reason to switch??

And, if I do swtich to Resume, I assume I can not swtich on a saved game, but must start fresh?

8 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

What exactly is different between Redux and Resume??  I understand that Redux is for LE only and Resume is for mainly SE.  As, I use LE for my LL/nsfw mods, is there a any reason to switch??

Resume is an updated Redux. You can look through the changelogs linked in the main page for details, but an overview:

• Fixes some issues
  • Changes runs to pay in "filly coins" that can be redeemed at carriage drivers for gold
  • Adds a new headquarters building with a shop that accepts filly coins in exchange for a better gold conversion, items, and upgrades to your SLUTS gear
  • Allows you to upgrade the SLUTS devices to provide armor, resistances, etc
  • Unfortunately breaks forced hauls because the code to update your debt never has a chance to fire

I really hate to be that guy... but any chance we can get an update on the update? Even if it's just to tell us it's still a long ways off... The proposed additions are very interesting, and I've been checking back here pretty much every day for the past 8 months lmao. ❤️

On 6/1/2022 at 10:36 PM, Roxxxane said:

try the fix there

if this doesn't work read this one https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=417644

at least player.sexchange will fix it

ctrl-e

[open console]

player.sexchange()

player.sexchange()

[close console]

ctrl-e

I could also post my script but as i have made some other changes there may be some inconsistency

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I really hate to be that guy... but any chance we can get an update on the update?

Currently the mod author works on Yamete Kudasai.

In the last poll SLUT were only second place.

So it properly will still take some time before the work on this mod continues.

On 5/25/2022 at 1:07 PM, Mister X said:

Well, I've tried to do so. Didn't test it, if somebody's willing to: go for it ;) 

EDIT: Changes are only in the Function Tether(ObjectReference LeCart, Actor myActor) (ll. 512+)

SLUTS Resume TetherPatch.7z 15.46 kB · 14 downloads

First of all: You are a God! This small addition in the tether function is the magic, I'm looking for since 2 years... Firstly to obviously fix the retethering in sluts or shout like a virgin... But as I started my own questmod more than  a year ago. I literally spent multiple days gathering any small information in forums etc. which could be useful, as well as trying out every papyrus function, which felt suitable for this operation... 
Thats why I really want to thank you for this workaround, which works beautifully!
The only issue I had, was after retethering the cart, the players yoke/armbinder/cuffs pose was doomed. ^^ 
I'm not sure yet, if this is my own fault or a consequence due to changing the race...

However... It nevertheless makes this mod finally enjoyable on SE and opens up possibilities for my own mod that I thought were lost forever. :D

I extended the Tether() Function further by these 4 lines after the players race got changed:
I just reequip the yoke/armbinder for a sec. , which simply fixes the wrong bind pose! At leat for me. :)

Spoiler

Utility.wait(0.5)
 Bd.RemoveIdx(Bd.yokeIDX,True)
 Utility.wait(1.0)
 Bd.EquipIdx(Bd.yokeIDX,True)

In case anyone has the same yoke/armbinder pose issue:

SLUTS Resume TetherPatch + BindPoseFix.zip

Edited by TekknoTim