On 1/29/2022 at 7:57 AM, Sheepmanj said:

i have a problem, i finish the introduction quest and "im ready to hawl" but then the man gets to "let me see what i got" he just walks to the position where he casts the spell and dont do anything, blocking me from any movement but also not advancing at all with the "cinematic"

I just did Player.moveto (npc id) over and over again until they used the spell.

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing with this mod again, and I can confirm the problems that TajZ had with forced hauls back in August - it never runs the code to update the player's debt. I had a 1050 gold bounty that I converted into 63k of arrears, did three hauls that should've paid it off (console shows SLUTS_MissionHaul_PayTotal as 93,872), and still got the same response as if I still had more to pay off.

Tracing the code back, the only place I see it updating the arrears after the initial debt is the payOut() function, which (according to the comments in the source files and as far as I can follow it through the chain of spells, dialogs, and packages) is only called when you're ready to end. It looks like you might be able to get the driver to figure it out by asking for a break, but the package to set you up for another haul kicks in first.

What have I messed up if the cart won't budge? 

It points to me. And if I toggle cart physics it does start to slide downhill... But it won't actually follow me. I tried just going anyway and using the debug command to reset it, but the destination doesn't recognize that it's arrived.

6 hours ago, amasters said:

What have I messed up if the cart won't budge?

Two possibilities:

1. You previously had a cart attached to you in that session. That's an engine limitation, an actor can only have a cart attached once; for NPCs, disabling and enabling them fixes it. For the player, you have to save, quit to menu, and load the save.
  2. You accidentally toggled the handbrake with ctrl+space. Doing ctrl+space again allows the cart to be pulled again.
13 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Hello, I am having a small problem.

-the ponytail plug is down in the ground and not where its supposed to be?

other than that all the other gear is on just fine.

(note- Very very new and unknown to mods, so please be gentle) :)

You need HDT-SMP installed for the ponytail plug to work.

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There is a handbrake? I need to get into the game! This are good news ?

Well, it's what it used to be called in the original SLUTS (and still is called in the code). I think it's listed in the MCM as a "physics toggle", which is a fair description as well.

11 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Two possibilities:

1. You previously had a cart attached to you in that session. That's an engine limitation, an actor can only have a cart attached once; for NPCs, disabling and enabling them fixes it. For the player, you have to save, quit to menu, and load the save.
  2. You accidentally toggled the handbrake with ctrl+space. Doing ctrl+space again allows the cart to be pulled again.

1. Maybe? I didn't think so. It's the first cart of the savefile. But perhaps not the first of the "session". I've f9 reloaded a lot, very rarely backed out to main menu. I can't remember for sure how it worked on the first attempt. If I'm understanding you right, are you saying f9 quickloads are totally broken while running a cart?

2. I don't think so. I found those hotkeys in the MCM and tried them in all sorts of combinations to try and resolve the issue.

6 minutes ago, amasters said:

It's the first cart of the savefile. But perhaps not the first of the "session". I've f9 reloaded a lot, very rarely backed out to main menu.

My meaning of session: From the time you opened the game to the time you either quit to main menu or closed the game. It has to unload the player character, which doesn't happen when you quickload or load from the pause menu.

1 hour ago, leunghhm said:

Hi, sorry for the noob question but for some reason my cart/person displays red triangles, what am I missing?

Red triangles are meshes that your game can't read. If you're on LE, you need to install the LE Resource Package; if you're on SE, you need to make sure you don't have that.

12 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Red triangles are meshes that your game can't read. If you're on LE, you need to install the LE Resource Package; if you're on SE, you need to make sure you don't have that.

Thanks for the advice, I am running Skyrim LE and I do have LE resource package installed via vortex mod manager. Is it possibly file conflict issues with redux cart/sluts resume? Since I am on this point, can I ask what should be the load order for these files? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, leunghhm said:

Is it possibly file conflict issues with redux cart/sluts resume? Since I am on this point, can I ask what should be the load order for these files? Thanks!

Redux cart should work fine with Resume, and the LE Resource Pack should be overwriting the files from SLUTS Resume.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What?! You mean I can use them together in one LO? ?

There's a cart replacer that someone made for SLUTS Redux in the downloads for SLUTS Resume as an attempt to improve the cart's handling. It replaces the seating area from the carriage model with two chests back-to-back with some bags hanging on the front and the SLUTS sign on the back. I think the idea was to keep the center of gravity lower to reduce it flipping.

So you can't use SLUTS Redux alongside SLUTS Resume, but you can use a different cart model if you wish.

On 3/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, kaiteyc said:

Having a small issue..Just did my first run but when i got to the delivery the scene just stopped after he removed bridle, and did not continue. 

Yeah, this happens all the time. I always save as I'm closing in on the end of a delivery. It often takes many reloads to get the mod to properly end a haul. Also, as someone else mentioned, when doing hauls as a result of crime punishment the mod seems to get into a loop and never lets you out of an endless series of runs. The fine is never paid or updated.