1 hour ago, Scrab said:

As for the dialogue with the recipient, that one got a complete rework from ground up. New Dialogue, new dynamic, new responses, new everything

New bugs to be squashed ... looking forward to it (well perhaps not so much the bug part, but hey, we might get lucky and not have any ... though I assume you would prefer to reserve that big bunch of luck for the lottery ^^).

6 hours ago, Talesien said:

New bugs to be squashed ... looking forward to it

Listen, this aint SLUTS if there aint some kinda annoying bug breakin everythin constantly

Gotta stack up the game or else I gonna lose some of that juicy jank-havior now that the re-tether of the cart is workin

Edited by Scrab
On 7/15/2022 at 11:00 AM, Koozie said:

Hello it would be possible to add mod event to start rehabilitation from this mod or explain how i can start it?. I want to add it as one of outcomes in crime system in deavious adventures.

In your mod, use the following code to start a Rehab Quest with V3+

Initiator.SendModEvent("S.L.U.T.S. Rehab")

Where "Initiator" is an Actor with the following attributes:

1. Is Located within a Location which has one of the 9 Holds in Skyrim as a Parent

2. Has a Crime Faction that has a bounty on the Player

15 hours ago, zzxcv1 said:

Does this work in AE?

yes

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

In your mod, use the following code to start a Rehab Quest with V3+

Initiator.SendModEvent("S.L.U.T.S. Rehab")

Where "Initiator" is an Actor with the following attributes:

1. Is Located within a Location which has one of the 9 Holds in Skyrim as a Parent

2. Has a Crime Faction that has a bounty on the Player

It would be possible to add to mod event additional int with bounty?

7 minutes ago, Koozie said:

It would be possible to add to mod event additional int with bounty?

The Actor youre using as initiator has to have a crime faction

You can change/set the bounty of that crime faction to whatever bounty you want. SLUTS will reset the bounty and calculate the amount of crime gold for its own faction based on that; Theres no need for this parameter

9 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

When running Simple Slavery, and being sent to a carriage driver - I can just walk away after being told I was enrolled. I would like it to force you into the costume and taking a job.  Or is something not working my end?

I was just sent to SLUTS from SS++ too, and got exactly the same thing.  Agree that it would be nice to know what is/is not supposed to happen

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

The Simple Slavery Event should have a Haul starting right after the Dialogue with the Driver welcoming you is over

This issue should be one of the many resolved in the next version

Thanks for clarifying that

Look forward to the update

wonder if a future update will have ....

engage in public sex too often and be seen doing it = a warning from the jarl (3 strikes and your out!) leading to....

a stint in the slut harness (males too!) as discipline

Although if someone likes banging their pet troll/pooch etc it'd be pretty weird seeing sasquatch pulling a cart o goods.

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

wonder if a future update will have ....

engage in public sex too often and be seen doing it = a warning from the jarl (3 strikes and your out!) leading to....

a stint in the slut harness (males too!) as discipline

Although if someone likes banging their pet troll/pooch etc it'd be pretty weird seeing sasquatch pulling a cart o goods.

Wait you just described a feature very similar to what another mod adds

Edited by Karkhel
On 8/14/2022 at 11:47 PM, Scrab said:

This is the overhauled setup Scene

I'm looking forward to the new version.

As a feedback, I was OK being able to see the character being equipped slowly in the current version (v2.7). IMHO it beats the black screen.  Seeing something is better than seeing nothing.

Also, it seems to me that the equipping is taking about the same time as usual, but I also noticed that your FPS is fairly low, so I assume you have some older PC.

I have installed resume and  a the requirement. Everything work tough as soon as i get ready for the 2nd run (for me the first was from whiterun to falkreath, then the 2nd would have been back to whiterun) the cart always spawn not hinge to my character. And no matter how many reset cart or the other debug option i cant get it back even if i purposly goes to whiterun tell that i lost the cart to go on a 3rd mission it goes unhinge again when it spawn. I have also try the thetered or unteatered but that change nothing.

Just now, alexsl said:

I have installed resume and  a the requirement. Everything work tough as soon as i get ready for the 2nd run (for me the first was from whiterun to falkreath, then the 2nd would have been back to whiterun) the cart always spawn not hinge to my character. And no matter how many reset cart or the other debug option i cant get it back even if i purposly goes to whiterun tell that i lost the cart to go on a 3rd mission it goes unhinge again when it spawn. I have also try the thetered or unteatered but that change nothing.

Known issue. There is a fix for that in this forum somewhere, go backwards.

2 hours ago, draca21 said:

does this version work on se skyrim

Yes.

Great Mod, I enjoy it very much so far.

I had an idea about a new type of cart for the next update:

How about a mission where one has to transport a liquid and there's a few barrels on a SLUTS cart instead of the standard cart.

I could imagine an integration with the milk mod economy or being a cow and the player has to get the cart to a hucow farm or a milking station, get the fluids and then transport it to an inn or the standard SLUTS employee in a city.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, draca21 said:

Will it work on se/ae version also since I have the redux version and I am gonna instal this one instead Will I need clean save or a new file 

You should remove Redux from your game before installing Resume. The two mods will likely conflict

11 hours ago, sackhuepfer123 said:

I had an idea about a new type of cart for the next update:

Im no artist and got too much on my neck rn to learn doing anything in that direction

If someone wants to do a new cart to transport liquids I might consider it but for the time being, its not going to happen

The new Haul also wont have any visual clues unless I manage to find someone experienced enough in making meshes & textures to make a proper "saddle bag" inspired piece of armor for it

----

Talking about the new haul. I also need some data collection help that anyone who wants can help me with

Essentially all I need you to do is when starting a new haul, measure the time it takes you to get from dispatch to recipient and report that time back to me (with info who dispatch and recipient were)

Time will be an important element of the new haul type. The more data I get there the better :) 

Edited by Scrab
22 hours ago, Scrab said:

Essentially all I need you to do is when starting a new haul, measure the time it takes you to get from dispatch to recipient and report that time back to me (with info who dispatch and recipient were)

You could try to provide a BETA, adding in this functionality (would add just a few lines of code): at the start of a haul, write the CurrentRealTime to a (global?) variable. When reaching the destination, you just read the CurrentRealTime again, calculate the difference to the start time and write it, together with Dispatcher and Recipient, to a file (eg a JSON output). 

Alternatively, if this is more important, just use the CurrentGameTime, or both ^^

Like this, you should get the most precise data and nobody has to think of manually stop the time ^^

21 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Like this, you should get the most precise data and nobody has to think of manually stop the time ^^

There are too many changes to be able to compile the script for 2.7

SlutsMissionHaul.psc

This here should do what you suggest, but someone else would have to compile it for me ? 

There should be a SLUTS.json in the SKSE folder somewhere which gets an entry added each time you complete a haul listing the requested data. Id only need the json then

You will also have to reimplement the patches from the previous pages into this

Edited by Scrab
22 hours ago, Scrab said:

IMHO it is hard to measure it this way, as there are a lot of variables. For example if you use a defeat mod, then attacks and sex activities can hugely impact delivery time. Even if you can avoid attackers, you may lose time while going around them, or trying to lure them to someone who can fight them.

Wear and Tear could also modify your run speed.

Then there are mods which modify your run speed while wearing devious boots, both negatively (Devious Devices, Devious Body Modification, Yps Fashion), and positively (Devious Body Modification, YPS Fashion).

There are also mods which may give you passive speed boost, like SPERG.

Then there is the simple map knowledge. Are you going on the optimal path? Do you use the roads, or do you make shortcuts?

There are a couple of more other factors which may affect the delivery speed, for example how high is your stamina and stamina regen (ie how much you can sprint), etc.

I'd say just start with some higher numbers and then you can adjust it later in some updates. I'd definitely would not finetune it to some unique setup. Maybe just add some MCM options about it, so players can finetune it for themselves.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, Scrab said:

This here should do what you suggest, but someone else would have to compile it for me ? 

There should be a SLUTS.json in the SKSE folder somewhere which gets an entry added each time you complete a haul listing the requested data. Id only need the json then

You will also have to reimplement the patches from the previous pages into this

Patched script(s). Included patches are:

- ResumeTether patch

- BindPoseFix

- Return to Start Patch

- Time Tracking

Main mod is required, this only provides the patched script(s)

ONLY v2.7 works, v3.x and on are NOT supported anymore! In fact, v3 includes those patches natively

SLUTS-Patches+TimeTracking.7z

Edited by Mister X
made version dependance clear