2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Isn't she supposed to get paid regular gold to spend on.... things?

You are going to find SLUTS to be heading into a significantly different direction than when it was still maintained by Doc or Esturk

The introduction of Filly Coins isnt intended to be adding an extra step between the hauling job and the gold. Filly Coins are intended to create an entire economy exclusive to S.L.U.T.S.

Going forward I will be moving away more and more from the hauling jobs and focus different of the mod; Namely adding short stories and more in-depth relationships with the different NPC that can be met at HQ and different ways to spend Filly Coins other than gold. Gold will become one of the least interesting ways of spending these coins in fact and something you are motivated to avoid

There will be a big overhaul to the Shop Interface coming soon and I should note here that I am capable to create my own flash menus, as can be seen when taking a look at Yamete Kudasai

Progression will become more and more a central aspect of this mod: Unlock customization options, upgrade your filly gear, collect collectables to get additional bonuses, advance stories with the different secretaries to unlock entirely new game modes, ....

There will be special rewards exclusive to Filly Coins such as 'actual' filly gear armor (as in, DD gear with stats), licenses to make hauling jobs easier, .... I also allow other mods to add more wares to this Coin Shop, so one day you could see mods like SL Survival giving you its licenses through the coin shop or maybe Submissive Lola telling you to buy some gem from SLUTS for a certain number of coins, eh? 

The crime system is also using Filly Coins instead of actual Gold, so it doesnt matter how many dungeons you clear, if you get in a fight with a SLUTS worker and stack up a bounty that way all that gold isnt gonna be helping you if you dont have these coins

Talking about the crime system, when I get to properly designing out this aspect of the mod you are going to stand in front of a large junk of content that has nothing to do with the hauling system at all, you will get to know an entirely new set of characters in SLUTS's prison complex, associated with different rules and dynamic than what you are used to from the carriage drivers

There will also be different jobs going forward, the carriage drivers arent the only ones that have things to do for you, of course unlocking these alternative jobs will require you to get to know the secretaires (= the higher ups working at S.L.U.T.S. HQ) a little better first

I have a lot of content planned out for this mod that I want to visualize these plans step by step. While V3 will focus almost exclusively on hauling jobs, a big part of this development cycle is actually aimed at preparing for updates that come after V3. I have a schedule prepared that reaches multiple months into the future, I do these things already knowing what will be in patch notes of V4.X, V5.X, ...

Thinking of SLUTS Resume as the cute mod that has you bring package from A to B for some payment is a mistake

This here is no adoption of S.L.U.T.S., it is a full fleshed reboot

Edited by Scrab

For anybody that is a lazy bun like me and doesn't want to start a new game whilst upgrading from 2.7, you technically can upgrade to 3.0 but you need to tamper with your save file a little, disclaimer here, sluts is a mod that as of now, to my knowledge no other mod is build upon, so this method should work, but doing this to a framework like mod, could be catastrophic, nevertheless this method is a dirty one, but cut to the chase:

1. You need a save editor, I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?tab=files

and xEdit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164?tab=files
2. Move your character to a safe indoor location and make sure that you don't have any sluts' item equipped and perform a full save in the menus

3. Open xEdit, find Sluts then delete the content of esp bellow File Header field, save it load the game, save again and quit (in short this makes sure that the load order stays the same and clears your pc from variables in your game)

5. Upgrade your modlist and loadorder with the new version of the mod

6. Now comes the fun part open your latest save with the save editor and filter for "sluts"
image.thumb.png.83196a48cc951c8f538bac2bcee157fb.png

7. Right click the esp and select "Purge"
8. Look for "Script Definitions" right click it and select "Delete", double check if "Script Instances" and "ChangeForms" are deleted

Now just run the game and the mod should run like it was never there before.

On LE version i tried with new game. Increased MCM chance for the new premium haul and it was the first assigned task from Whiterun stables. The task started fine but i was equipping something that gave me red triangle that followed me at feet level. Pony gag and a waving tail plug for some things were equipped and showing.

That said i think this is missing some Bodyslide files, i have nothing to build. There are total 6 files in 3 folders under Bodyslide\ShapeData\. No XML files. Also i use UUNP.

(I would have tested on SSE but i went and updated Skyrim and it broke every dll and... screw that xD )

Edit: I found older LE Resources mod which gave me items to Bodyslide but it didn't fix the model ingame. After redoing it again i see that ponyboots appear too and wrist cuffs. Mittens are invisible (no hands shown) and no body harness is seen if there should be.

And finally i tried overriding the latest models with the old ones and that worked. These are all the installed modules. Google might find that resources from somewhere in this thread:

Spoiler

sluts_le.png.ab0329d44b179c1d953648a669213e97.png

Edited by Zaflis
8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

On LE version i tried with new game. Increased MCM chance for the new premium haul and it was the first assigned task from Whiterun stables. The task started fine but i was equipping something that gave me red triangle that followed me at feet level. Pony gag and a waving tail plug for some things were equipped and showing.

That said i think this is missing some Bodyslide files, i have nothing to build. There are total 6 files in 3 folders under Bodyslide\ShapeData\. No XML files. Also i use UUNP.

(I would have tested on SSE but i went and updated Skyrim and it broke every dll and... screw that xD )

Edit: I found older LE Resources mod which gave me items to Bodyslide but it didn't fix the model ingame. After redoing it again i see that ponyboots appear too and wrist cuffs. Mittens are invisible (no hands shown) and no body harness is seen if there should be.

And finally i tried overriding the latest models with the old ones and that worked. These are all the installed modules. Google might find that resources from somewhere in this thread:

Reveal hidden contents

sluts_le.png.ab0329d44b179c1d953648a669213e97.png

i have the same problem as you , please let me know hox to fix it , if you find it

2 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

i have the same problem as you , please let me know hox to fix it , if you find it

The mod did work for me. Maybe i didn't look carefully but there wasn't really anything new in HQ yet. Also the new VIP hauls are allowing fast travel.

I'll reupload this because i couldn't find it and i don't know where it's from anymore. Again i used it with UUNP. Let these resources override all models from the 3.0. (The file dertcz refers to might even be newer, i don't know.)

S.L.U.T.S. LE Ressource2_3D.rar

Edited by Zaflis
44 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The mod did work for me. Maybe i didn't look carefully but there wasn't really anything new in HQ yet. Also the new VIP hauls are allowing fast travel.

I'll reupload this because i couldn't find it and i don't know where it's from anymore. Again i used it with UUNP. Let these resources override all models from the 3.0. (The file dertcz refers to might even be newer, i don't know.)

S.L.U.T.S. LE Ressource2_3D.rar 23.32 MB · 15 downloads

Yes, this is better. My bad.

To old post:

On 11/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, Scrab said:

No, there should be a quest marker, and I might have already addressed this in a future version. I cant reproduce it at least

No dialogue I never encountered, are you sure you were talking to the correct NPC?

What does it print if you do type "sqv sluts_missionhaul" into the console?

Same as Weaponcontrols, recipient haven't relative dialog.

Manifest say: Gjak, console say Gjak id: 876db, sqv say: RecipientREF: 876db ... all match, but not working.

sqv.jpg

15 hours ago, AepSidh said:

For anybody that is a lazy bun like me and doesn't want to start a new game whilst upgrading from 2.7, you technically can upgrade to 3.0 but you need to tamper with your save file a little, disclaimer here, sluts is a mod that as of now, to my knowledge no other mod is build upon, so this method should work, but doing this to a framework like mod, could be catastrophic, nevertheless this method is a dirty one, but cut to the chase:

1. You need a save editor, I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?tab=files

and xEdit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164?tab=files
2. Move your character to a safe indoor location and make sure that you don't have any sluts' item equipped and perform a full save in the menus

3. Open xEdit, find Sluts then delete the content of esp bellow File Header field, save it load the game, save again and quit (in short this makes sure that the load order stays the same and clears your pc from variables in your game)

5. Upgrade your modlist and loadorder with the new version of the mod

6. Now comes the fun part open your latest save with the save editor and filter for "sluts"
image.thumb.png.83196a48cc951c8f538bac2bcee157fb.png

7. Right click the esp and select "Purge"
8. Look for "Script Definitions" right click it and select "Delete", double check if "Script Instances" and "ChangeForms" are deleted

Now just run the game and the mod should run like it was never there before.

So I used this guide to make the update savegame compatible and on accepting the first quest it took forever (i stopped the time: 3min6s) from accepting the haul and all the gear being equipped and the manifest/briddle dialogue to show up. Does someone else experience the same thing?

Edited by sackhuepfer123
7 minutes ago, sackhuepfer123 said:

So I used this guide to make the update savegame compatible and on accepting the first quest it took forever (like 3 minutes) from accepting the haul and all the gear being equipped and the manifest/briddle dialogue to show up. Does someone else experience the same thing?

Check if you have any old scripts overriding the new version, for me it works faster than the old version. Fact is if you use new game it works even faster but that may be because of a save bloat. But to answer your question form me the dirty save edit works faster than 2.7 with and without prior community fixed scripts, but is slower than the fresh started game with the same loadorder, meaning slower as in seconds, not minutes.

Getting a few odd things going on. The first is that the S.L.U.T.S. chastity belt isn't being equipped--in its place is a standard padded silver one. Upgrade options for it also fail.

Quests are acting great. Gear, cart attachment, and the new cartless quest option is very smooth.

I did notice that carts did not possible to reattach to.

If I had one wish, it'd be expanded dialog and things to do in the HQ. I would love to overthrow Lucy and install Susy as a nicer leader who treats ponies better!

45 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

I did notice that carts did not possible to reattach to.

If you had some sex attack that left cart stopped, you still need to untether it before you can tether again. I think it was Shift or Ctrl + E? (Check MCM to be sure) But it leaves the cart in a weird gray area between tether/untether state.

Also mentioning the thing about those DD contraptions in HQ; they are so close to wall that camera clips badly. It is bad for player to test them if camera is stuck behind wall and can't see yourself. In my opinion they would still be fine if they were moved more out of the walls.