@Scrab, actually you know? I can suggest you to make separate page for Skyrim LE, because i don't think that many people from LE will check SE categories, there are those people, like me for example, and mod can gain a bit more popularity with this decision... At least more LE users feedback, because for now i saw barely 3 LE feedbackers, and mostly bugs happens on it, like was with 2.2 update, and this bugs will happen once again for LE users, or devices disappearing ( i can make a screenshot if you require it, this is not so hard because i know some locations through COC command, Sluts HQ is... SlutsHQExterior01 or Interior01(actually i will try to find unused rooms by now B) ). I can guess how hard it is to code Skyrim mods, and you are also making it more functional, like you fixed most script bugs within only 3 days, but, as you know, bugs happen

I dont know why i wrote it, but i won't erase it with words "who cares lol?"

I just checked Titanium Mines... And I have 1 question... Why is this so Eerie? I had some strange feelings while walking in it, and believe me, you dont want it. Also i found a secret way out, i guess... If you will make Titanium Mines a punishment, i will be not surprised at all, because they are created for it, alone in huge labyrinth caves with wind ambient... Nobody will want to get punished again

Spoiler

WAIT I WAS NOT ALONE? I AM SCARED EVEN MORE NOW

I am so happy 99% of creatures in my game are broken without Creature Framework, it was Slaughterfishes, 
1998444426_PonygirlSlut-JunkRoom2021-06-1722_29_50.png.2c61f48b458b3e9b4bcf11321f19a320.png

Edited by MaJaNamesuu

I normally don't post around here. I had an error on Skyrim LE with the hoofs for the hands, they were empty and a big white and red square was occupying my character when I used it. The fix I found was running this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089?tab=description) on the Devious .NIF files on the SLUTS RESUME (Not the LE Resources, they didn't work) and then replaced the LE resources with the new .NIF files and it worked wonders. I don't know if others had the same errors.

14 hours ago, kokolo22 said:

I normally don't post around here. I had an error on Skyrim LE with the hoofs for the hands, they were empty and a big white and red square was occupying my character when I used it. The fix I found was running this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089?tab=description) on the Devious .NIF files on the SLUTS RESUME (Not the LE Resources, they didn't work) and then replaced the LE resources with the new .NIF files and it worked wonders. I don't know if others had the same errors.

I have PonyMitens remade from caliantestudio. Did you forget to use caliante studio? The described symptoms correspond to .nif from sse.
For me PonyMitens work fine.

Edit: Ok, I check it again (from main page download). Original pony gloves from LE ressource pak is ok, but from caliante studio is bad (SSE version, gloves with complet body, this is nonsense).

I apologize to kokolo22, he have truth.

Edited by dertcz

@Scrab I have a one simple question... Can i have mod text strings? I am pretty much able to translate them, suffering is my life purpose, but, as you know, i am not so good in scripting, as i described earlier, i gave up on compiling... There are not so much text to translate right now(because i highly don't want to translate Devices, but if it is important, i will.

If it is possible, translation will be done to Russian language, in maybe 2-3 days, because i am lazy :P 

And as i checked, latest tranlation was done to Redux version... Because Resume was nothing special to offer, until now. It is completely different now.

Suggestion: Different Haul Types

The cart model would be the same for all types:

Light Haul: The cart is light, so the player has a stamina regeneration buff applied while hauling it. Payout amount is lower, but the player should be able to complete the haul faster due to the stamina buff.

Nomral Haul: Nomral run, no extra buffs or debuffs.

Heavy Haul: The cart is loaded down and very heavy. The player has a stamina debuff applied. The payout is higher but it may take the player longer to compete the haul.

6 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Can i have mod text strings?

What thing?

1 hour ago, SirCrazy said:

Suggestion: Different Haul Types

Stat changes are already part of the Gear system, I dont really want to introduce "new Haul" types for that - and Im really not a fan of.. well, copypasting existing content to make the impression of having "more"

New Hauls should be unique in design

On 6/17/2021 at 1:30 PM, MaJaNamesuu said:

Why is this so Eerie?

Because there arent a lot of large, open rooms. The lights are dim and some corridors are pretty dark which makes the whole thing somewhat sinister, the fact that the Mines are structured like a mini-labyrinth doesnt help there

Also its unfinished. The Mine is missing some details (primarily mist and lighting) and there will actually be a handful NPC but the overall atmosphere of the Mines is intended to be like that, the NPC shouldnt change much on that and are primarily intended to either further emphasize this atmosphere or add some quests to explain some of the mines lore (as well as giving you a way to actually progress and escape. It wont be as easy as it currently is to get out)

On 6/17/2021 at 1:08 PM, MaJaNamesuu said:

I can suggest you to make separate page for Skyrim LE, because i don't think that many people from LE will check SE categories

Tbh, Im too lazy to manage 2 modpages of the same mod at once. I mean I apparently cant even convert meshes to LE kek

I am aware that I put myself at a disadvantage with this. That there are mods which are weaker than mine in the LE section doing better than mine because they are in the LE section but.. I dont really care enough about that to get 2 mod pages up and running. I do that on Nexus and I kind of regret doing it

Also Redux is as ded as ded can be since I started uploading Resume, so  I guess the people who really care about Sluts - LE and SE - are already here

Edited by Scrab
8 hours ago, Scrab said:

What thing?

All the text from mod... Uh, i am talking like that because i think it is easy to do, but actually, if i do so, i need to do it by myself... I will just translate source, if i manage, and send it to you... I hope i am not so stupid and i will be able to do it

4 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

I will just translate source

I dont recommend messing around with my source files. I dont really like the idea of it to begin with andalso it would cause a lot of issues when I update any of those scripts

If you want to translate the mod - and want to go that far for it - Id be willing creating a script that stores all strings in the mod that Im too lazy to phrase in a message. Since that script wouldnt reference Sluts in any way, you would be able to compile the script yourself too (you only need a functioning compiler and the Utility.psc source script)

After the initial trouble of gathering all the strings, that would be significantly less bothersome for me as I can continue messing around with my scripts in any way I please without having to worry about the consequences when others want to use t his code and wont really have to bother about translation files either as they would kind of just manage themselves

.. and anyone else who wants to make translations would have a much easier time translating the mod & updating the translated sources as anything woulkd be documented in one single script

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I dont recommend messing around with my source files. I dont really like the idea of it to begin with andalso it would cause a lot of issues when I update any of those scripts

If you want to translate the mod - and want to go that far for it - Id be willing creating a script that stores all strings in the mod that Im too lazy to phrase in a message. Since that script wouldnt reference Sluts in any way, you would be able to compile the script yourself too (you only need a functioning compiler and the Utility.psc source script)

After the initial trouble of gathering all the strings, that would be significantly less bothersome for me as I can continue messing around with my scripts in any way I please without having to worry about the consequences when others want to use t his code and wont really have to bother about translation files either as they would kind of just manage themselves

.. and anyone else who wants to make translations would have a much easier time translating the mod & updating the translated sources as anything woulkd be documented in one single script

Sounds smart. I just need a few guides on youtube and few days of work(maybe months)
1865 lines of strings... This is fine because maybe i wouldn't translate devices
And of course now i will be forced to find how to translate scripts, not ESP itself... Can i even do it without suffering? looks like no

Edited by MaJaNamesuu
2 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Sounds smart. I just need a few guides on youtube and few days of work(maybe months)
1865 lines of strings... This is fine because maybe i wouldn't translate devices
And of course now i will be forced to find how to translate scripts, not ESP itself... Can i even do it without suffering? looks like no

With TES5Edit ( nexus tes5edit ) create strings (Right click on mod>Other>Localization>Localize plugin). And with Skyrim Strings Localizer ( nexus string localizer ) translate. This is not so hard.

2 hours ago, dertcz said:

With TES5Edit ( nexus tes5edit ) create strings (Right click on mod>Other>Localization>Localize plugin). And with Skyrim Strings Localizer ( nexus string localizer ) translate. This is not so hard.

why are you so smart? ?

Funny fact: There is no second O

Screenshot_243.png.d4319d769c4b05e119c8bbb3e2a9fbcf.png
Alright actually i will translate Hoves as Gear, there is no Russian word that can be translated to Hoves

Okay, lol, i have a big problem over here, should i replace Ё with Е, because Skyrim may fuck himself actually... I don't know, it shouldn't do it... I will check it

OH WAIT I CAN'T. Ё is located the same place as ~

Okay, i am risky, i will use Ё. (for info: "Ё" is reading as "Yo", but YoYo is ЙоЙо in Russian, not ЁЁ)

The single line made me forced to enter skyrim again, nice.
Screenshot_244.png.f152a88667ae01f311d69a49591ff6bb.png122409134_PonygirlSlut-Skyrim2021-06-1923_31.21_LI.jpg.5791c0f4f6db6cb639fe76012118e13f.jpg
Alright this will take a day, in case i don't do this today, of course... I have 13 minutes to finish today(23:47 lol)
Screenshot_245.png.d95ef76de983d4e1094b65665cda9263.png

Last edit for today (i have 4 minutes before next day): You can't even guess how this program helps me with it Google API translate... Not totally accurate, but i just correct it with my hands.

Spoiler

Screenshot_246.png.4f6df21a594f58e4de0dc5fa4b2cf6ad.png

I love Google Api, it translate Filly Coins as Curly(like hair) Coins, i laught very much, and still laughing XD. I might use Curly, if people will ask, this is very funny lol, but for now it is Pony Coins.

@Scrab, Should i even translate this types of lines?
Screenshot_247.png.667e6bf3af9812a551be45d2d720a2ad.png

Edited by MaJaNamesuu
Help me... Please...
1 hour ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

why are you so smart? ?

I was looking for this some time ago.

With translate I don't helping. I have a problem with eng, but Russian is not so much closer to me.

Many translation is'n wort by word, but rewrite differents words with same meaning.

12 minutes ago, dertcz said:

I was looking for this some time ago.

With translate I don't helping. I have a problem with eng, but Russian is not so much closer to me.

Many translation is'n wort by word, but rewrite differents words with same meaning.

Thats okay, you really helped in this, if you wouldn't have said, i wouldn't even find it :P 

Edited by MaJaNamesuu
2 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Should i even translate this types of lines?

I dont think thats necessary, as the line states you will probably never encounter this line when playing through the mod

12 hours ago, Scrab said:

I dont think thats necessary, as the line states you will probably never encounter this line when playing through the mod

i will translate them as "What the hell are you doing here" B) Actually i don't know who will manage to find them without editing script files...

My edits about translation are going below:

To translate MMMMPH into Russian, i moaned. Now you know this.
Edit 3>

I really don't care anymore, i will finish localization in 3 days, thanks. I need to translate around of 1393 lines more. My first translation didn't saved, so i will use String Localizer now. Let me sleep.

Info update no.2: I found how to save translation from Xtranslator, so i will continue using it. thanks

Spoiler

Sorry, i can feel schizophrenia now. It is 1:43(AM). Uhg. I am really bored
wfbf9g0zy0g41.jpg.c920c982360e37d04460aa879d3e3971.jpgScreenshot_251.png.66c98370728487843c9b049c8449efd0.png

Edited by MaJaNamesuu

So i installed this on LE. I had the old version of the mod before but i saved the game once without it installed, so it's trying to be a fresh start for the mod... With that i assume MCM reset, and in there at Simple Slavery maximum debt was something like 120,000. Is that how it's supposed to be? I went and lowered it down and realized that the slider is capped to 25,000 so that old value can't even be set back. This section could use to have some tip in the MCM to know what to expect with them. How many successful runs should it take on average to clear for example debt of 10,000? Again i'm not asking this for myself, i'd forget it. It should be explained in MCM imo.

I can also tell that it doesn't say if debt is in filly coins or ingame gold.

Edited by Zaflis

(Definetly not stalking the Forum)

20 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Is that how it's supposed to be?

Thats the original default debt slightly refitted due to early system changes in 1.19. Yes thats intentional and no thats none of my balancing. Esturk was the one who first balanced the SS integration I belkieve, I didnt change anything on that balancing. Just translated it into for Resume

120k is in gold. 120k Filly Coins would be barely anything, youd do that in 3 hauls - and yes 120k is pretty extreme but as mentioned, I just took the numbers & copy pasted them

The sliders go from 7.5k to 250k and you cant set the max debt lower than the min debt and vice versa ..  thats why the limit may seem odd

I planned on properly reding payment for a while now and thus completely neglected the SS integrations balancing and will continue to do so as the whole Arrea System will be removed in one of the following versions. No point balancing a System thats doomed to be shredded.

With the new payment functions, 10k would be roughly 4 hauls. Note that scaling is exponential. 20k would take you 6 hauls, and 50k are 10 hauls, the full 120k would be 20 Hauls. The Payment Functions are explained on Page of Update 1.20 and the page before that

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

The sliders go from 7.5k to 250k and you cant set the max debt lower than the min debt and vice versa ..  thats why the limit may seem odd

The limit as i see it is 25k:

Spoiler

s_resume.jpg.1534084e69079b161c0b3f2047668412.jpg

As said this is not a new game, i'm still probing on if things are working this way for others until i really do need to start a new game which would be annoying with level 30 char.

I read major patch notes 1.2 and 2.0 at least and having the 2.3 installed. I saw mentions about a main quest and HQ, also about being able to use the coins for a few things. The carriage driver can only exchange them for gold. After finishing 1 haul i still see no tips about how to start quest or where the HQ is. I also told the driver for special service to teleport the chest to me and he did. But it was supposed to be with exchange to things like equipping a suit and tattoo (it said it should effectively ban clothing/armors for 24h), of which neither happened. Suit wasn't even given to my inventory.

-

So i found this from the earlier comments, to put in console "coc SlutsHQ01" and then found it. I suppose there is no quest just yet.

Edited by Zaflis
On 6/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, ahboojiga123 said:

can confirm

on v2.3 brand new save, LE

just bumping to make sure this rather significant bug gets seen

LE, version 2.3, new save

when continuing to haul kart, starting from the 2nd trip in a row, equipment will disappear on character

char appears naked except slavetat. character still uses bound animation.

gears still display as being equipped in inventory, but doesnt display on character.

Just installed the latest version from the earlier non 2.+ version. I can't believe that you actually managed to fix the cart problem where it gets disconnected with every animation. That alone is a wonder. Thanks for that.

Still some problems though. When I delivered my first shipment there was loooong delay before the restraints were removed. I mean a loooooooong one. At least ten minutes between him casting the spell and the SLUTS restraints actually being removed. At that point I had figured that it wasn't going to happen and tried DDe to get them off (to no avail). Is there any way to speed this process up. No other mod takes that long to strip off DD items. 

Second problem is that when I tried to get the chest brought to me the guy agreed to do so if I would have sex with him but nothing happened. I got locked in place and he just stood there. No sex, no chest. The only way to get out of this was to use the Devious Followers debug "terminate scene." Maybe it was another slow event that I needed to wait ten minutes for, but I didn't. So, now there is no way to get the chest back, and honestly I'm not a fan of this element of having to go back to the starting point to get it. I'm fine with taking the penalty to bring it to me, but hate having to crawl all the way back across the continent for such a stupid reason. So, anyway, this is a problem. Once again, I don't know if it is a super slow thing (which is still a problem) or if it is getting stuck. 

One last thing: when all of this happened and they removed the DD gear they removed the Slavetats as well, but the program acted like they were still there with all of the comments about the tattoos still present. 

So, I like the changes that you've done a lot. Now I just need the drop off to go back to the smooth way that it worked before. 

Some good and bad news about localization:
Good- I will continue using Xtranslate, now i know how to save strings. I translated half of Dlstrings in 10 seconds
Bad- ilstrings would kill me. And of course, there is a book of being Good Little Pony, which needs to be translated... too...