6 hours ago, ahsdg said:

so yes, saw a tutorial on how to convert to form 43 from 44 (SE to LE) for the ESP

No, thats LE to SE. Im primarily working on SE, hence my .esp are Form 44

about your .json

image.png.976415e3e53ee8794460a240d94af5e7.png

Theres a syntax error. A json has all but its last line end wiht a comma of each block

image.png.7c524317311ffab1c772308047d80135.png

Those .json are edited to contain the "domain" field

sluts_dirty.json

sluts_misc.json

sluts_livery.json

Edited by Scrab

Oh thank you. 

Yeah I mixed up when I was typing, the video is indeed from LE to SE. I got mixed up typing to fast.

I see that I did in fact have an error in the code. Not surprised since Im the opposite of a programmer. 

I appreciate your speedy fix and going over the mod. Hopefully your response to my post will help other LE users.

I will go ahead and try the mod as soon as I can and let you know the results 

Regards

Ok yeah its still not working for me. Perhaps its conflicting with something or Im not starting the game up correctly. I dropped the provided .json files into the texture folder of the main file, then installed it using vortex, with the LE resources overridng those files. 

with the LE resources overridng those files 

might be that the LE ressources include the defect .json or smth, idk, check that and delete the .json in the LE ressource if theyre there, otherwise wait for V2, I will try to completely redo the download section for better understanding

Im currently working on the last "big" NPC, the Smith, which holds the Upgrade System itself, once thats done I think I can upload V2. The HQ is still unfinished at that point and will feel somewhat empty but the important functionality should be all in place. Shouldnt take much longer than next week :) 

===========

The not being able to start another haul bug when losing the cart might be caused by a defect function call I forgot to edit when redoing the payment systems. Can someone give me a papyrus log when they experienced this issue? Just to conform my assumption

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, ahsdg said:

Ill take a look one more time. Honestly Im ready to get Skyrim SE as well. LE s awesome but SE has its own awesome huge library of mods on here and on the nexus, including this mod :)

True. Further more, the Creation Kit SE works more stable, you need to close error messages ever again and  it loads up far more quicker, if you're using the CK fixes from Nexus.  

Edited by TekknoTim

ScreenShot116.png.5e0305c2ec6f9d3fa3639787038b0f4b.png

Going into final testings a bit sooner than expected, Im pretty much dried out of ideas now. I still got plans but no clue how to properly realize them right now and I think I got enough gameplay features to properly introduce V2 - though some parts of it still missing 

Er.. well.. when I say "some parts" I actually mean "a lot" of content missing - I wont deny that. You will see a lot of unfinished things in this HQ and the HQ itself isnt fully explorable. Theres talk about Titanium Ore & Ingots when you upgrade your stuff and youre just sitting there and have no clue tf Titanium even is or where to get it from - other than the Shop. The Manager is missing, the HQ feels very.. monotone and like its dynamic is.. just stuck, frozen in time. The Manager is missing, some NPC lack Dialogue, no NPCs have properly executed Dialogue. The Crime System is missing. Filly Rewards I push further back, NPC dont interact with each other (with 1 exception)

The whole thing is pretty much a mess but I dont know how to continue. I lack ideas, motivation and planning in some aspects. I know what I want at the end, but I dont know how to get there. The amount of holes I left open and need to fix will dramatically increase with V2 and you will feel that a lot

To me, pre V2 this mod was essentially just a Ponygirl mod where you talk to the Carriage Drivers do your Haul and get going again, with V2 this whole mod turned into a truly massive project that makes the content in V1 feel neglectable, like a stupid joke. I will go over some of the things I have planed to eventually be part of this project in the V2 patchnotes, which will probably be one of those unnecessarily long essay-like posts again kek

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

Is part of V2 a reimplementation of the SS bridge? Looks like SS++ has supported Resume since 6.3.5, but Resume's side of it is all commented out (pending a rewrite from what I can see in the comments), leaving the player standing on the stage after the auction.

No clue. As far as Im aware I already fixed that in V1.20 and it is working in my V2 currently and I dont think I changed anything on it

Alright... not feeling comfortable releasing it, wouldnt feel comfortable not releasing it either, zzz

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V2.0

Read Me

• You require a new Game for this Version
  • The CFTO Patch has been updated, make sure to grab that one and replace it with your current one if you are using CFTO
  • The UUNP/BHUNP Fomod only contains Textures for those 2 Bodies for both SE & LE. Its the same Download as in the previous Version, I just put them into a Fomod to clean up the Download Section as bit

New Content

Im going to do this a bit different now. Usually Id write down at least 42 walls for each Bullet Point but because V2.0 ended up being primarily a preparation for future Updates, Ill keep the actual Patch notes short and write one big wall at the end going over my plans and reasoning

• Added S.L.U.T.S. Headquarters
  • Added Port: S.L.U.T.S. Headquarters
  • Added Filly Coin Shop
  • Added Upgrade System (unfinished)

Changes

• Removed Customization Options from the MCM: Color Choice, Tail Choice & Yoke Choice. You now customize your visuals inside S.L.U.T.S. HQ - after unlocking them
  • Redid DD Integration, S.L.U.T.S. now requires DD5+
  • All Devices used by S.L.U.T.S. during Hauls are now Quest Devices
  • Improved Script Performance
  • Gold Ratio: 37:1 -> 75:1 (100:1 for Carriage Drivers)
  • Added a "Domain Field" into the SlaveTats.json's for LE compability
  • Harnesses are now available in all 5 Colors (Black, Red, White, Pink & Blue)

Misc

• Added Localisation Support for the MCM
    Thanks to @tznvlw for early translation files there, though I wasnt able to properly use all of their work it still saved me a lot of time

Bugfixes

• Fixed an issue causing you to get stuck if you failed to deliver your cart to the Recipient-Driver

=========================================================================

Right.............. that looks kinda disappointing. Now, uh.. I guess let's start with the general Structure inside the HQ first and then go over Content Holes that I want to fill going forward

SLUTS is owned by The Backer, Im not entirely sure if Doc had any plans with this.. person or if it was just a poor excuse to not have  to think of any Lore but The Backer is now the "The Backer" - the one and only owner of S.L.U.T.S.

Right below The Backer, we got our lovely Manager. A Manager is in charge of a Headquarters which there is at most one in each Region of Tamriel. The Manager in our case will be a female High Elf that is currently on a business trip to far-away land and will be introduced through SLUTS currently non-existing Main-Questline, so Im not going to lose a lot of words here

And below that we got the Secretaries. Strictly speaking, everything that isnt a Slut is a secretary. The Carriage Drivers as well as the people working inside the HQ though of course, there are still minor differences between them. Usually a Carriage Driver has the last word and a regular Guard working for SLUTS is barely more important than a SLUT, though still allowed to command them around. Skyrims HQ has a total 21 unique Secretaries, 15 of them can be met as of V2

• 10 Carriage Drivers, 9 of which you already know. The 10th one is called Vaslaco which is just as welcoming as any other Carriage Driver but a bit lazy, unfortunately
  • Yagdo
    Ever since he was little, he dreamed of becoming a prestigious cook, at the same scale of the Gourmet, or even greater! Unfortunately for him, other Orcs always bullied him for that. "An Orc shouldnt waste his time in the kitchen and instead train to become a true warrior!" but unfortunately, Yagdo doesn't reallly care about that. He is rather smart and fairly strong, using his wits to take out an entire mammoth horde all by himself but with the reasoning of using their meet to create a fabulous, breathtaking banquet caused nothing but laughter among his clan, so he decided to leave looking for his own luck
    How exactly he ended up as the Cook in SLUTS HQ? I have no idea
  • Lucy & Susy

Two Twins from Cyrodil, Bravil to be more precise. Susy was very fragile, often needed help with a lot of things and Lucy had issues not getting trouble with the higher ups in town, fortunately for them: This never ended in any troubles, Susy always managed to bait them out of it again and there where Susie's body showed its limitations: Lucy was there to help. A perfect match the two and so they were! The two had loving parents too, their own house and a very playful dog. A perfect family so to speak! If there wouldnt be the money.. or well.. the money that isnt there. Their parents often worked themselves to exhaustion and even then it wasnt enough, so Susy & Lucy often went out begging for food.

One day The Backer happened to travel through Cyrodil and noticed them begging for food. Instantly, he realized enormous potential in the two and asked Susy, where their parents would be and Susy showed him to her parents. After a long talk the both understood barely anything about, their Parents came over to them explaining that The Baker seems to be a generous man and made an offer: When leaving Bravil, The Baker would take both Susy and Lucy with him; Educate them and give them a better live. He would also regularly send over money to the Twins'  parents and they could visit their parents whenever they want
    Both agreed and so on the next Morning, The Baker came by again. The twins said goodbye to their parents, Susy took The Bakers hand and the three of them left Bravil
    The two are now managing the Filly Coin Shop in SLUTS HQ

• Warrick & his currently missing Girls
    Warrick is a pitfighter from Hammerfell, Taneth. Even in his young ages there was nothing he loves more than a rough street fight, so it was only natural for him to constantly cause troubles, he went up against anyone who challenged him, anywhere. And no one stood a chance against him. The constant troubles got him not only kicked out from his parents home but also everybody else avoided him. Everyone was annoyed from "the reckless brawler", "the troublemaker", "the streetfighter that wouldnt stand a chance in a real battle", everyone thought of him as an annoyance, failure, hot head, but Warrick would show them. Soon he left Taneth with nothing more but his fists and - his pride.
    His journey led him through Tamriel where he participated in one pit fight after another. At first, he was considered nothing more but a joke, fighting nude with nothing but fists; what is he? An exhibitionist? or just a freak? But soon that all changed, when his fists started shacking the ground with each hit and neither sword nor magic seemed to do any harm to Warrick, the name under which he would be known at going forward would be "The Ironed Skin: Warrick" and with that, he had everything he wanted. Women, a Title, Respect and all the trouble he wish for
    That is until one day, he met someone in the pit. A man, strong and big stood before him. He presented himself as "Rex" and Warrick just laughed: "What are you, a dog?" but Rex stood and so they fought and only a couple of minutes later, Warrick, against all his expectations, lost. Warrick looked up to Rex, asking who he was but Rex just left the pit with the words "Youre good enough. If you ever want to challenge me again: Head to Riften in Skyrim, and prove you're worth my attention". "What about my Girls?" and Rex just laughed and left

• Anette
    A mysterious woman that was there, working the Smith in the Forge, long before any other Secretary and even The Manager. No one really knows much about her but ones certain: Theres no better smith to work Titanium and create lovely Restraints than her in all of Skyrim! Though someone should fix that Sleep Schedule

• Brutus, Leyla and Luke are supervising the Titanium Mines. I wont go into any detail here as you will get to know them plenty once I properly introduce the Mines

Last and most certainly least in SLUTS Structure are then - of course - the regular workers that because no1 was creative enough to come up with a cool name for them, are just called Sluts, how fitting! In all honesty though, you dont wanna be a Slut. They arent paid well and everyone makes fun of them .. or worse. Not exactly the best live one could have but I guess someone has to do the job after all and who knows, maybe some would actually prefer a Sluts live.. Or nah, that would be crazy.

As of now, there arent any more Sluts than in V1 the reason why that is is because I didnt want them to just AFK sandbox in the HQ, being allowed to freely move around everywhere and pretty much ignored by everyone. Which leads us into the kind of atmosphere and feelings I wanted to create with this HQ

I really want to focus on properly giving you this feeling that youre just looked down upon, by everyone, that youre suppressed, no1 really cares about you and I want to ensure that this isnt just kinda the RP element of the mod, but the actual atmosphere of it. This is why I chose Riften architecture, this is why the Halls in the HQ are very big and empty or very narrow and "heavy", this is why the HQ looks kind of dark in some instances and brighter in other, its why there is fog in the ceiling, this is why the doors are where they are and why I chose the Furniture that I chose, this is why the zadC stuff is where it is. I put a lot of thought into all of this to make sure that I can express the right feeling when walking through those halls and in my testing I definetly did feel like there is something wrong with this place, it doesnt give you a welcoming feeling but its also not a "were just cruel and wanna murder you" kinda thing like Volkihar Castle and thats exactly what I wanted. My intention is to not make you feel welcome without actually directly threatening you

The way NPC move and act inside the HQ are also a big part of this. I dont think I spoil too much when I tell you that theres this 1 Guard in the Entry Hall which is intended to not allow you to go into the Mainhall unless you are a Slut. That guy scares me, he doesnt really do anything, he just stands there and has an occasional short scene playing but the guy still scares me in a way that makes me want to straight up avoid him - but I cant because thats the only way in and out of the HQ. The way NPC are interacting with you and on the contrary also interact with each other, is a big part of makin sure that I dont ruin this feeling but further amplify it which then brings me back to why there are no other Sluts in HQ:

If I just make them Sandbox and theres never going to be stuff happening with them, thats going to relax you. I want you to feel equal to those radiant Slut NPC but if they are ignored all the time and can do w/e they want then Im going to ruin that. Either you wont feel equal to them or the fact that they are being ignored makes you (maybe just subconsciously) think that the place isnt as bad as it seems and thats something I have to avoid. I will introduce them eventually but I need to flesh out the Secretaries first and then create new Sluts whichs daily schedule I will have to micromanage including Scenes that arent allowed to feel static and need to look very spontantous

Now I quickly to the Upgrade System:

Currently you can Upgrade your Boots, Mittens & Gag to Lv6, your Blindfold to Lv3 and the Chastity cant be upgraded. The entire System is technically in place but I lack ideas for cool Quests n stuff and some Upgrades will be part of the Mainquest I want to avoid just copypasting Ingot-Collection Quests, though all Upgrade Quests will require you to collect some of it, I want them to be more than just collecting Ingot

And with that I think Im done talking about the HQ, so lets go over the new stuff that will be introduced

• The Main Questline for SLUTS will lead you through many different aspects of the HQ, give you some insights into the Lore of each unique inside the HQ Secretary, introduce the Manager alongside some other NPC, open up the Mine and other, new gameplay features that I havent talked about yet
  • The Mine is one large section behind SLUTS HQ that currently cant be explored through normal means - and lacks some detailing. The Mines will play a major role in the crime System and your gear Upgrades as its the only reliable source to get to Titanium Ore which is as you already know used to upgrade your Filly Gear and if I had to describe my plans for this mine as brief as possible, Id say its going to be Cidhna Mine, but bigger, with SLUTS HQ's atmosphere, but worse
  • There will be another SS entry into SLUTS using the Mine
  • The Crime System will be made from scratch, will make use of the Mine - but not exclusively and in its creation, will devour the Crime Integration and the Arreas System as you currently know it
  • Lucy & Susy will have their own Questline which no matter the outcome of it can have lasting consequences to how you play through the game
  • The Filly Shop will be expanded going forward, a License System will be introduced (and I noted down the Escrow Chest to destination-License Idea). Just to get that out of the way though: Licenses wont work the same way as in SL Survival, I wont store any Papyrus Info on them and the Licenses you get will be purely cosmetique. A license lasts a certain amount of Hauls no matter if you lose the license or not. General Goods Store may also offer more stuff, Im not entirely sure what "more stuff" would be currently. If you know something let me know
  • Filly Rewards, When Filly Rewards are introduced you will get them with 100% certainty when doing multiple hauls in a row, they can also be quest rewards or you will be able to drop them when playing the Self Bondage Minigame. Once a set is completed and stored in the Filly Gear Chest, you will gain a permanent bonus for your future hauls. What exactly is this bonus? Well, that is the reason why the System isnt introduced yet
  • There will obviously be more quests n stuff in the future that you can do for the Secretaries
  • I will introduce new Main Hauls next to the Cart hauling. The next Haul Type Ill introduce will be a special delivery, which will be about transporting small goods directly to the customer, rather than from one large cart full of goods from one carriage driver to another

I think thats all.. I hope

Fun Facts:

SLUTS Resume, going by raw numbers alone, is now 5 times as big as Redux and contains roughly 700 custom DD Items. Yay.

Edited by Scrab

SLUTS is my first around BDSM focused mod and its probably also going to be the only one I want to heavily focus on

I am fairly scared of V2, not only because of how little content there actually is for you to play but also because of the direction I took with this mod now. With 1.19 & 1.20, I was just taking over SLUTS, this here however is a straight up takeover 

I like the original idea of SLUTS with the Ponygirl themed BDSM playground thing. I think its really cute and adorable, thats why I took it over and wanted to continue develop it but I ran into a wall fairly quickly where I didnt really know what I actually want to do here.

Pretty much all the suggestions I got about future content focused around this ponygirl thing and the carriage drivers and now I have this HQ. This HQ that makes the Carriage Drivers feel pretty neglectable. I essentially took this cute little mod with the Carriage Drivers with the Ponygirls, scrapped all that and instead turned focus into this large omnious building with an underlying intention of psycho terror alongside some still BDSM themed elements. Now Im not entirely sure, if I should continue this new path and try to redefine this original pony mod idea inside the big building or if I should shrink this big omnious building to be more in line with the cute ponygirl mod that doc originally made

If I got this omnious big building path and try to create content around that, with the Carriage Drivers "just being there but actually not really representing what is actually going on behind the walls of SLUTS HQ" I can turn this mod into a really, really big thing as I have room for conspiracy, people holding together to escape some truely gruesome settings, strict ensalvement in a way and also because SLUTS is an actual company and not just some random carriage drivers, I could also take this feeling and put it somewhere else because SLUTS most certainly has the influence necessary to do things outside of their HQ. The consequence here however would be that it would kill off the cute ponygirl mod doc made. That cute pony girl mod would still exist but only until you get near the HQ and you will get near the HQ more often than once if you want to properly play this mod

So ye, Im not sure if you actually like the direction Im taking, even more so because I wont deny that plainly following perverted fantasies isnt exactly something Im good at

Edited by Scrab
5 hours ago, Scrab said:

No clue. As far as Im aware I already fixed that in V1.20 and it is working in my V2 currently and I dont think I changed anything on it

Odd. Maybe I've got something wrong with my install then. I'll have to poke at it more once I update to V2.

EDIT: That seems to have fixed it. Not sure why it wasn't working before if you didn't change anything.

Edited by chaimhewast
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

This HQ that makes the Carriage Drivers feel pretty neglectable. I essentially took this cute little mod with the Carriage Drivers with the Ponygirls, scrapped all that and instead turned focus into this large omnious building with an underlying intention of psycho terror alongside some still BDSM themed elements. Now Im not entirely sure, if I should continue this new path and try to redefine this original pony mod idea inside the big building or if I should shrink this big omnious building to be more in line with the cute ponygirl mod that doc originally made

I think the new direction sounds really good, and I would love to see you continue it.

Let's be honest, the original mod had humor, but it was also rather dark, which was good. I thought the original mod struck a perfect balance between themes of humor, submission, bondage, humiliation, and peril.

With the original mod, I was always wondering about The Backer. We were only told that The Backer was a mage. Clearly, The Backer must be a very powerful mage. And The Backer also clearly had strong ideas about bondage, humiliation, and submission.

For example, I could imagine that The Backer is a powerful mage who worships the domination aspect of Molag Bal, and the S.L.U.T.S. company is a sinister way to spread submission, humiliation, and domination throughout Skyrim. I would love that as a theme for this mod! ❤️

I'll have to check out the new stuff for myself but as long as the mod doesn't go too dark, brooding, cruel, and oppressive (We have quite a lot of that on LL) I don't think you're heading in the wrong direction. In the end though you're the one putting time into the mod and so you should feel more than free to go in whatever direction you want. I guess in Skyrim terms are you going more of a Dibella route, Sanguine route, or Molag Bal route?

Also if 'The Backer' is too cruel and oppresive, maybe a fun questline of becoming the CEO or finding a new CEO for S.L.U.T.S becomes available.

Edited by blahity

I have CTDs when I leave Riften through the south gate and take the south road towards Snow-Shod Farm or when I leave SlutsHQ01 through the door.

I've attached a netscript crash log. I have no idea how to read it, but it contains a lot of "SLUTS.esp" references.

The CTDs have started with v.2.0 of this mod. No CTDs when I disable it. And "yes", I did start a new game with v.2.0.

Crash_2021_6_12_23-23-58.txt

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Susy is not meant to be stuck in the wall.

Spoiler

20210612234413_1.jpg.42d3ef7ece357aedc7f59904cc15d46e.jpg

And just had another CTD, this time while inside the headquarters. Was standing at the front desk and had a little look-around via tfc.

Crash_2021_6_12_23-52-56.txt

Edited by bigschwabbel
42 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

And just had another CTD, this time while inside the headquarters. Was standing at the front desk and had a little look-around via tfc.

That one looks an awful lot like its caused by DDC, not SLUTS. Portia is a NPC thats locked in Furniture 24/7, that Ctd looks like your game not being able to handle that Npc getting locked into the furniture

I look into the other one, wont promise to get it by today

The only issue I had with Susy in all my testings (which were a few dozen) was sometimes if shes locked in the Gallow she would port to Lucy because the DD package override would fail for a second. I wonder also because of your 2nd ctd, if there is something wrong with your DDC install perhaps?

Some1 else having this issue?

The Ctd near Sluts HQ Exterior was caused by a misplaced map marker. I had to move the map marker for SLUTS HQ when creating the port and kinda forgot about the cave thats right below Sluts HQ. Ill upload a fix for that asap. Sorry for that, stupid mistake that shouldnt have happened

30 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

what version of DD support

DD5+

Edited by Scrab

Thank you very much for your work on this mod.   The new direction sounds interesting!

If you are really feeling a little bit like you've lost your sense of what to add next, can I throw out a suggestion that road encounters with NPCs hauling carts on deliveries of their own would be a great addition to the mod?  It would really add to the feeling of a larger SLUTS organization beyond just the player and some cart drivers.  I'm sure that this suggestion's been made before, but anyway I think it would be a very nice addition to the atmosphere of the mod.  One could imagine a quest in which the player locates the headquarters by somehow tracking an NPC cart, maybe...

Again, thanks for all you are doing on this mod.

ainamtuollaf

2 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Skyrim LE all DLC's. yes, just checked, it is issue of new versions for LE.

Looks like youre missing language files.. or the Syntax for those is different in LE compared to SE

What language is your client?

15 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Looks like youre missing language files.. or the Syntax for those is different in LE compared to SE

What language is your client?

Russian. Oh and, i can't hand gear upgrades to smith, or i am missing something? Yes i did missed something. The fact it is not fully done yet. And i cannot talk about exchange anymore after i talked once. Honestly dont know why

5 minutes ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

The fact it is not fully done yet. And i cannot talk about exchange anymore after i talked once. Honestly dont know why

You mean when talking to Lucy about trading Coins and no menu pops up?

I had that bug happen once but could never reproduce it. Did you try restarting your game or typing "resetquest sluts_hqdialogue", Ill upload the missing language files now