So, I'm having some minor model issues. I play as an Argonian and prior to SLUTS Resume I used SLUTS Redux that I used in tandem with Devious Devices and DD Beast Race fixes. With version DDv5 they implemented the aforementioned beast race fixes. Now when the SLUTS Bridle is equipped on my character it is invisible.

However when I spawn the normal version of the bridle [White Leather Gag (Pony) (Blinders)] it renders just fine. Is there some way I can patch SLUTS Resume to use the new model or is that something I'd have to wait for a patch for? I'm not new to modding and I know my way around a computer fairly well so a guide or a step by step always helps.

its been fun but the logout main menu to rehitch everytime is the thing i cant stand. if only it was like a packpack that was locked onto your back and then you can fight etc do animations no hitching.  i also didnt notice the nipple piercings being applied. i did the windhelm run then i was hoping to hump the driver to get my stuff back but it seems i had to go back to dispatch and he would proceed. it kinda hanged there. i coc to whiterun and my character decided to go back to windhelm on full auto walk it was funny but yeah. i do love the sexy pony tail she was wearing. these mods that are out there are so complex and i truly appreciate the creators work i have no idea how they do it and am like gob smacked with their skills.

With 2.4 I'm not seeing anything in the sluts MCM window.  The initial sluts image comes up, but if i click settings or the other 2 the title at the top changes but the window remains blank.

Didn't have this problem with 2.1

I am using DCL and have the patch installed.  I also tried reinstalling.

I don't know if anybody else has this issue but every time I run into bandits my character panics than I can't do anything than once after that the cart unhitches. Even when I close the game and reopen it it doesn't fix it and the cart is stuck in place. I will say this mod is a great concept but I find it way too buggy to be worth the time to deal with.

1 hour ago, Ixmore said:

Since you can already buy keys, I trust other SLUT gear will be purchasable in the future?

Yes

my current Roadmap:

Spoiler

V2.5 - Redo the Shop Interface using UIExtensions instead of UILib; Create an "Abstract Class" to better structure, support and manage multiple default Hauls (<- this will require a clean save); add Worldspace Support; remove & replace Arrears with SLUTS's Crime Faction

V3 - new "Special Delivery" default Haul; Warricks Girls; Implement Crime Interaction into the HQ (having a high Bounty has consequences); detail SLUTS Guards (structural changes, no visuals -> e.g. Dialogue, Forcegreets, World Encounters)

V4 - First Quest of SLUTS Mainquest; introducing the Manager; first Levels of Default Filly Adventuering Gear (<- this is what Ixmore asks about I believe)

V5 - Starting on the Mines

20 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

So anyone can tell me how to unlock stuff equiped by this mod? I did a haul and finish, the driver remove the cart but everything still on me. Did I break something? Also the dialogue to summon the chest tell something about nipple piercing but i didn't get one. 

There is a set of scripts on Page26 addressing those issues

Im currently pretty busy with school and dont have much time to work on the Update which properly fixes those issues, sry. My current WIP is unplayable

Edited by Scrab

On 7/1/2021 at 8:06 PM, pleasetryme said:

its been fun but the logout main menu to rehitch everytime is the thing i cant stand.

these mods that are out there are so complex and i truly appreciate the creators work i have no idea how they do it and am like gob smacked with their skills.

The cart issue isn't a complexity problem.  There is a way to fix it.  I tried to get the Redux version author to deal with it, but nothing got done.  I tried to correct it myself but didn't know enough at the time.

It's a workflow issue with the Cart Driver.  Originally it went like this:

1. First run
  2. Spell is cast to add gear and attach cart
  3. Driver tells you where to go
  4. Make delivery
  5. Request a consecutive run
  6. Spell is cast to remove detach cart and remove gear
  7. Spell is cast to add gear and attach cart, just like a new run.  Cart does not attach.  All runs from this point forward are glitched, and you have to log out to fix it.
  8. Driver tells you where to go.

If you remove steps 6 and 7 the cart never detaches, so there are no issues with the cart bugging out if you don't take a break between runs.  The Cart Driver needs to skip any spells and jump straight to the manifest/bridle dialogue.  You end up with:

1. First run
  2. Spell is cast to add gear and attach cart.  This run works properly, because it is the first time this game session the cart is attached.
  3. Driver tells you where to go
  4. Make delivery
  5. Request a consecutive run
  6. Driver tells you where to go.  No new spells are cast, the original cart is never detached, and it continues to work.

I tried to fix this myself at one time but was unable to figure out the quest and script flow to divorce the spell casting from the manifest. 

A bit of an edit to my "fix" post further up.  It's not that the cart doesn't attach the second time around.  It does.  The problem is that initially the cart is set to be immobile when it is spawned (so that everything/everyone can be lined up properly), but not set to be mobile again after attachment.  I was never able to figure out why it worked the first time (cart made moveable) but not the second time, seeing that it uses the same code.  So the solution is to not detach it until you specifically request to be let go.

Edited by aurreth
1 hour ago, aurreth said:

There is a way to fix it

Ah, that doesnt fix it. Just avoids one reason for it to happen

Furthermore, it isnt possible. Hauls in Sluts are divided in 3 parts:

Set Up, Haul and Set Down

Set Up spawns a cart in the Default Haul - and only in the Default Haul. The reason why the Cart in Set Down is always removed, is to allow the carter to spawn a new cart in the next Quests Set Up. This cart spawning does significantly more than just spawning a cart btw, so it cant be skipped

Going forward, not deleting your cart in a Set Down can also cause issues if your next haul is not a Default Haul. Thats something out of my control too, so not cleaning up the cart in Set Down of the previous Haul, could cause the cart to be lost and clustering your memory, want to avoid that

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ah, that doesnt fix it. Just avoids one reason for it to happen

Furthermore, it isnt possible. Hauls in Sluts are divided in 3 parts:

Set Up, Haul and Set Down

Set Up spawns a cart in the Default Haul - and only in the Default Haul. The reason why the Cart in Set Down is always removed, is to allow the carter to spawn a new cart in the next Quests Set Up. This cart spawning does significantly more than just spawning a cart btw, so it cant be skipped

Going forward, not deleting your cart in a Set Down can also cause issues if your next haul is not a Default Haul. Thats something out of my control too, so not cleaning up the cart in Set Down of the previous Haul, could cause the cart to be lost and clustering your memory, want to avoid that

Yeah, I totally get that the original author didn't do a bang up job of organizing the flow logically :)  I spent a bunch of time in the code a while back trying to untangle the mess.  The whole thing needs a rewrite to separate the cart spawning/despawning into it's own function, so that you don't have to despawn it to continue on.  That's the big problem:  each function in the script should do ONE thing.  

The other option is figuring out why the second and successive carts refuse to move.  As far as I could figure out the cart is spawned and frozen in place so that it doesn't roll away, then the characters is moved into position and the cart is attached.  The cart is then unfrozen.  But for some reason the second cart is never unfrozen, unless you use the debug fix which breaks the cart attachment.  So something is not getting properly cleared in Set Down.  More buggy programming, not cleaning up after yourself.

Oh, and I know the code isn't yours :)  I'm not pointing fingers or anything.  S.L.U.T.S. is one of my favorite mods and I would just like it to work.

31 minutes ago, aurreth said:

The other option is figuring out why the second and successive carts refuse to move.  As far as I could figure out the cart is spawned and frozen in place so that it doesn't roll away, then the characters is moved into position and the cart is attached.  The cart is then unfrozen.  But for some reason the second cart is never unfrozen, unless you use the debug fix which breaks the cart attachment.  So something is not getting properly cleared in Set Down.  More buggy programming, not cleaning up after yourself.

It's shoddy programming, but it's on Bethesda. They never planned for horses to detach from one carriage and attach to another, so they didn't bother making sure it would work. It's not something you can fix in Papyrus short of the workarounds you described - a proper fix would probably involve an SKSE plugin.

maybe a crazy idea. but to have no cart but instead a bore rider that is on a saddle on your back and you cant remove it till you get to the end point. and something fun over time he gets aroused and the attempts to rape you if you dont follow the roads etc lol. i can come up with some crazy imagination but have no idea how it can be done like so many awesome people on this site. maybe also being this way while on this mod makes you attractive to male horses as well 

Edited by pleasetryme
4 hours ago, laura1212 said:

Hello, I would like to know if someone has a folder with this mod plus all the requirements it asks for, it is being difficult for me to find the requirements and the game gives me an error when loading the mod

No there's not, but what's so difficult about it? The requirements are directly told in the description:

17 hours ago, aurreth said:

The guard at Sluts HQ should not demand sex as the price of entry.  There are plenty of other mods which turn Skyrim into a rape simulator.  Please don't ruin a great mod with nonconsensual sex.

the Company itself is legally questionable with some dubious consent not to mention there are some unnamed npcs in bondage in the room where you change the color of your outfit.

Speaking of the guards, they should have a full set of steel armor and no daedric shield.

Spoiler

It also seems like What SLUTS is doing in the mines is questionable. It also seems like the Manager likes to keep a "Pet" around. Perhaps you would be this pet if your pretty high up. Also will the Manager be a he or a she?

9 hours ago, HeHeHe223 said:

Is it normal for Yoke and other devices to remain after the delivery quest is completed?
I got my gear back, but I can't pick it up because the yoke hasn't been disarmed.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:13 AM, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume.7z 85.74 kB · 73 downloads

Those are all scripts recompiled (sorry for posting that 10min after you wrote this, couldve saved you some time grabbing the scripts)

Let me know if Seari's right and it was just a recompilation issue before I start doing trial n error stuff to fix the delay some of you seem to have

You can get that gear fix from the above message. It fixed that problem for me.

I know that the cart is just generally buggy, but whenever my character gets separated from the cart because of a sex animation, the cart just never seems to work again until I relaunch the game. I have tried resetting and reinitializing from the debug menu, but the cart just stays stuck in place while the cart handles (?) just point in my character's direction. Is this normal?