SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

View File

Will add 2000 human and 2000 animal slots for SexLab Animation Loader

You have the right to use this code in your own Sexlab enhancement mod here on the forum

SSE Version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15102-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-se-200/

ESM version Sexlab 1.62

Requirements:

Animation Limit Crash Fix LE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100672

SexLab Animation Loader 1.7+
Updated @MadMansGun version to fix the script overload when reapplying the JSON data with 1500+ animations. And do All function.

JContainers 3.3.0-alpha

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS XXL

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

Load order: MO2

Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

sslAnimationSlots patch or esm

Recommended mods

SexLab Tools v3.0 - To list the animations

SexLab Utility Plus - The main intention is Fix small issues left behind in. The mod support 2000 animations by default, dont overwrite the scripts file.

Install: MO2

1. Load the mod after Sexlab Framework

2. Load all the animation you have ?

3. Run LOOT ( not on a save game! Only on new game. )

4. Run FNIS XXL

5. Run game and open Mod Settings

6. Disable Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab

7. Go to SL Anim Loader

8. General settings

9. SL Anim Loader 1.7.2
  Run All if you have version 1.7.2 installed.
  If you have ZAZAnimations installed, register animations again in mod menu.
  If you have Estrus installed, register the animations again in mod menu.

9. SL Anim Loader older version
  Disable All
  Rebuild Sexlab Animation Registry.
  Enable All and unable the you don't want.

Click Register Animations... now you have to wait. Open Console and watch. Dont leave the menu!

Click Reapply JSON Data... now you have to wait. Leave the menu!

Open Console and watch if its done.

If you have ZAZAnimations installed, register animations again.

If you have Estrus installed, register the animations again.

10. Activate Sexlab Defeat. The mod needs some time for the keywords.

11. Activate Sexlab

DONE

First to register 2000 animations wins a prize, post screenshot in support

Bugs:
Dynamic Animation Replacer - Modified DLL with the limit increased from 16.3k to 32.5k - DynamicAnimationReplacer.7z/file

Defeat - After activating Defeat, editing keywords will create CDT. The mod will need some time to collect the animations.

Sexlab - The slow start is usually caused by a mod scanning all NPCs after spells.

Patching you modified sexlab.esm:

1. Load TesEdit

2. Load sexlab.esm and Sexlab sslAnimationSlot XXXX.esp

3. Open Sexlab sslAnimationSlot XXXX.esp

4. Right click quest

5. Deep copy as override (with overwriting) into...

6. Chose sexlab.esm

7. Yes to All ( ...Done: Copying as override)

8. Done

Credits:

From Ashal GitHub

osmelmc - For improving the script

Conversion from SE 1.61b to LE sslAnimationSlots 1000 patch.

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Animation Limit Crash Fix LE, SLAnimLoader, Jcontainers, FNIS, Sexlab 1.60+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

wow... 

That is nice! 

I thought there are hard limitations that prevent this. 

@osmelmc

will this work with your sl util plus? 

Mostly the limitations is with the PC speed right now the cache help a bit with human Animations but not on the Creature Animations until my next release at less.

WARNING: To use with the Utility Plus don't let it override the scripts files. Just the esp file is needed and should be loaded after the SexLab Utility Plus of course.

Hopefully I let my scripts ready to process more than 750 Animations time ago in case someone success on increase the limit.

Does this actually work with no issues? (apart of maybe slower animation starts)

I recall reading somewhere that previous mod that did something like this bumped the limit, and it looked like it works, but if you'd add more than 500 animations, you'd only ever see the last (or first?) 500 added, and the ones that overflowed were ignored by animation selector. Is something like that true for this as well?

7 hours ago, thiciathy said:

Does this actually work with no issues? (apart of maybe slower animation starts)

I recall reading somewhere that previous mod that did something like this bumped the limit, and it looked like it works, but if you'd add more than 500 animations, you'd only ever see the last (or first?) 500 added, and the ones that overflowed were ignored by animation selector. Is something like that true for this as well?

Slower start of animation is often when the mods scan NPC for spells.

Its register 1000 human and 1000 animals animation.

This mod does not use the same approach as Sexlab more animation. I cant se any impact on the CPU. Still do you have a bad CPU and large amount of scripts the game will still be unstable. I recommend not to use HDT on slower CPU.

1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

Sexlab version installed?

Yes i just replaced the esm, from "SexLabFramework_v162_FULL", and i specifically started a new game to test these, it shows me before i install it, that i have all the requirements, and the ui in the mod menu works fine, but i think there are issues with installing the animation thru the new esm. Patches i use that might cause problems, with these update "SexLab Utility Plus" its basically a patch to optimize sex-lab. i could try testing it without it being activated.

6 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

Yes i just replaced the esm, from "SexLabFramework_v162_FULL", and i specifically started a new game to test these, it shows me before i install it, that i have all the requirements, and the ui in the mod menu works fine, but i think there are issues with installing the animation thru the new esm. Patches i use that might cause problems, with these update "SexLab Utility Plus" its basically a patch to optimize sex-lab. i could try testing it without it being activated.

The ESM file did not have the scripts folder

• 2 weeks later...

After installing ESP I now only have 1 voice (classic) in the SFX and VOICE section. Resetting voice registry doesn't help. Only disabling the ESP. At the same time, the counter shows that they are there. They are not displayed in the console when registering, only classic voice.

Can you help me with this?

22 minutes ago, doejohn2525 said:

After installing ESP I now only have 1 voice (classic) in the SFX and VOICE section. Resetting voice registry doesn't help. Only disabling the ESP. At the same time, the counter shows that they are there. They are not displayed in the console when registering, only classic voice.

Can you help me with this?

New game or save game?

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2020 at 2:58 PM, Angelvine said:

Add 5000 human animation and 8000 Creature animations slots  

2089043956_TESV2020-08-1400-03-10-25-2.jpg.bd6fc0be9f9e2e29647a42da73e2d049.jpg

2000 stable first ? . New version have 1250 + 1250. Beta is under testing. If anyone want to beta test PM.

20078 animations for 101 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 20078  CTD:157.2%  pOpt:34.6%  max: 12769  LC: 41136 (max. 26162)