SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else not able to open save files in SaveTool with this mod installed? It crashes a couple seconds after opening a save file. I'm not 100% sure it's this mod's fault, but I can't think of anything else I changed that might have caused this. I did start a new save after installing it.

Any advice? Is there an alternative to SaveTool that might work?

19 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

Is anyone else not able to open save files in SaveTool with this mod installed? It crashes a couple seconds after opening a save file. I'm not 100% sure it's this mod's fault, but I can't think of anything else I changed that might have caused this. I did start a new save after installing it.

Any advice? Is there an alternative to SaveTool that might work?

Are you using 72725 Crash Fixes - Fixes the save 65000 string error?

On 10/3/2020 at 2:19 AM, thiciathy said:

Yes I do have Crash Fixes installed, but I didn't have this issue until recently. I guess this mod made it manifest itself. I'll try the tool from your message, thx.

Anytime you go over the 500 limit, it seems to be playing with fire. LOL

12 hours ago, CGi said:

@Swe-DivX The latest ESM LE version for 1250 animations "only" unlocks 1000 animation slots for humans and creatures.
The beta for 1250 animation slots works fine.

Edit: The ESP versions in general work fine.

Bug in Tes5Edit, drag and drop dont work with this amount of quest changes. Can be my old pc to ? Will upload a new version.

2 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Bug in Tes5Edit, drag and drop dont work with this amount of quest changes. Can be my old pc to ? Will upload a new version.

Probably xEdit not acting the way you expect it too.

Aside from that: Using every single animation pack i could find on LL i merely breached 1200 human animations and not even 1000 for creatures.
How did you manage to breach the 1250 limit? Can i have the source of your animation packs? ;)

2 hours ago, CGi said:

Probably xEdit not acting the way you expect it too.

Aside from that: Using every single animation pack i could find on LL i merely breached 1200 human animations and not even 1000 for creatures.
How did you manage to breach the 1250 limit? Can i have the source of your animation packs? ;)

Asians animation packs and Patrion, i have notice that some is doublets ?

@Swe-DivX Impressive amount of annoying work needed to reach the 2000 slot's. Really appreciate.

Just wants to remember the "SexLab Utility Plus" users to use the ESP version of this Mod without the scripts and load the "SexLab sslAnimationSlot 2000.esp" at last on the plugins load order and use the SexLab MCM "Clean System" option once installed.

19 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Swe-DivX Impressive amount of annoying work needed to reach the 2000 slot's. Really appreciate.

Just wants to remember the "SexLab Utility Plus" users to use the ESP version of this Mod without the scripts and load the "SexLab sslAnimationSlot 2000.esp" at last on the plugins load order and use the SexLab MCM "Clean System" option once installed.

I can add it to the main page

• 2 weeks later...