SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

8 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

I'm guessing you use google translation ?

To use animal animations, you must activate it in the sexlab, and have a mod that supports it.

Yes, that's right. I'm using a translator because I'm Korean. Thank you for your reply. I am very sad that there are still some animations.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello there, quick question.

I am using SE, but this thread seems a bit more lively, so I am asking here. FNIS works fine, game works fine, except I get a pop up from time to time saying:

too many animation files 16496/16384

actorscharacterdefaultmale.hkx.

What is this and how I can increase the limit there? I already have Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE and this mod installed. No crashes or prblems with FNIS.

Any help? :)

2 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hello there, quick question.

I am using SE, but this thread seems a bit more lively, so I am asking here. FNIS works fine, game works fine, except I get a pop up from time to time saying:

too many animation files 16496/16384

actorscharacterdefaultmale.hkx.

What is this and how I can increase the limit there? I already have Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE and this mod installed. No crashes or prblems with FNIS.

Any help? :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101371?tab=posts

Hi, Swe-DivX!

I am using Sexlab LE.

As I understand, now it is enough to download the version I need (2000 LE ESM) and replace Sexlab.esm and script. And than re-register animations in SexLab Animation Loader.

Do I need to reset animations in the your modified Sexlab.esm?

1 hour ago, Rdjazzd said:

Hi, Swe-DivX!

I am using Sexlab LE.

As I understand, now it is enough to download the version I need (2000 LE ESM) and replace Sexlab.esm and script. And than re-register animations in SexLab Animation Loader.

Do I need to reset animations in the your modified Sexlab.esm?

No, only run Sexlab animations loader and update the mods that have animations.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I wanna use this after getting the animation limit crash fix but im confused, do I need the esm or patch or both?

Esm if you dont whant to merg it your self, and the esp space in your load order list.

If you have a modified sexlab version, the esm will crash your save.

3 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Esm if you dont whant to merg it your self, and the esp space in your load order list.

If you have a modified sexlab version, the esm will crash your save.

I dont "believe" I have a modified sexlab version? what does that entail exactly? I have version 1.62 full

I did try Sexlab More Animations at one point but uninstalled it after seeing it wasnt working back then. Although my game still shows 750 slots

So I attempted to reset my sexlab to remove the "750 slots" it got from the other mod & have it go back to 500 by resetting SexLab, resetting & reloading data from SL Loader, etc., then also replacing the esm & scripts in my game's folders modified by that other mod with the originals I still have on my PC (though i thought they would reset when I originally uninstalled that mod) & my save still shows 750 animation slots.

Should I just use the patch instead of the esm?

2 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

So I attempted to reset my sexlab to remove the "750 slots" it got from the other mod & have it go back to 500 by resetting SexLab, resetting & reloading data from SL Loader, etc., then also replacing the esm & scripts in my game's folders modified by that other mod with the originals I still have on my PC (though i thought they would reset when I originally uninstalled that mod) & my save still shows 750 animation slots.

Should I just use the patch instead of the esm?

The animations slots is registered as Quest in the game, so you have to do a clean save.

Try to use the esm file before you try a clean save. If the mod only updates the slots it should work

35 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

The animations slots is registered as Quest in the game, so you have to do a clean save.

Try to use the esm file before you try a clean save. If the mod only updates the slots it should work

I already used the patch on my current save. The number of slots did not change but my game did not break either as well as my currently installed animations which is a good sign. I am about to update one of my animation packs to make sure that the patch did increase the limit as I was at 493 before installing it.

Defeat is not bugging out either too since I dont mess with the tags for getting animations.

updated an animation pack to test the new limit & it does not work. Going over 500 crashes my game just like when I used that mod that increases it to 750 slots. looking back at my old posts, I once made a support thread for that mod & was told SexLab's limit wasnt the issue, that the game would crash no matter what because of my current number of animations, so does mods like these even work?

Here is that thread for reference

EDIT: ok wtf is going on?! I spent the time since i posted this removing the newer animation pack for the old one I had & replacing the sexlab esm & slots files for the originals & after managing to launch my save without a crash, SexLab now says I have 2000 slots?! Why?! I removed the patch esp & replaced the sexlab files with their originals. now im more confused than ever

9 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

updated an animation pack to test the new limit & it does not work. Going over 500 crashes my game just like when I used that mod that increases it to 750 slots. looking back at my old posts, I once made a support thread for that mod & was told SexLab's limit wasnt the issue, that the game would crash no matter what because of my current number of animations, so does mods like these even work?

Here is that thread for reference

EDIT: ok wtf is going on?! I spent the time since i posted this removing the newer animation pack for the old one I had & replacing the sexlab esm & slots files for the originals & after managing to launch my save without a crash, SexLab now says I have 2000 slots?! Why?! I removed the patch esp & replaced the sexlab files with their originals. now im more confused than ever

The animations slots is a Quest in game so it will be stored in your save, try to clean youre save file

4 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

The animations slots is a Quest in game so it will be stored in your save, try to clean youre save file

ill keep that in mind but thing is I may have jumped the gun too soon last nite. Today I went thru my load order & files again & the patch is still in there. I may have deleted it in the wrong drive as I keep a backup copy of the game & all currently installed mods in my older drive that Steam & TES5Edit still recognizes as the actual game while the version I "am trying to use" is in a different drive recognized by my mod manager & FNIS with its own SKSE launcher. So now im unsure if I really did replace the esm & associated scripts with this increase. Game isnt crashing with my current animations & the 2000 increase is showing so maybe it's fine & using the right copy.

Im going to try to install a brand new animation pack & see if Skyrim crashes upon loading my saves. If it does, then my PC must be launching the backup Skyrim without the patch. If it doesnt & the pack is there & functional, guess it means it worked.

After this done tho, definitely gotta ask around about how to preserve my game's mods, settings, files, etc when officially moving the game to its proper drive through Steam.

EDIT: Installed the animation pack successfully, game does not crash, but I cannot register the animations. They just wont turn on. So im thinking it just doesnt work at this point.

Another update: I redid the steps again for patching the esm & installing the new animation pack, this time doing it manually to where my Skyrim is originally installed (the one recognized by Steam) & the game doesnt crash upon launching my save.

Then I did all the steps for making it all work (rebuilding the registry, reactivating everything, redoing the JSON data, disabling & re-enabling Defeat) & I counted 567 animations. However SexLab still shows itself stopped at 500 out of 2000 & the animation toggle page doesnt reach the end of all the animations I enabled in SLAL Loader.

So how do I access the animations not shown in SexLab's MCM? I dont use tags or keywords in Defeat because of all the crashing that occured before I ever attempted to go over my animation limit. I really wanna make sure my animations are being used in the Rape category of SexLab's Toggle page as that one doesnt activate everything by default like the normal page & Defeat is not the only mod I have for rape.