SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

There is another, "non-vanilla" version of 1.62?

There are many, it is still best to use patches and merge, so you know what you have changed. Will be a lot to keep track of when to upgrade.
What I have encountered are, added voices, new animations, changes in Alias, a lot of bug fixes.

In my latest patch, Sexlab chooses animation settings after the skeleton not the race, ex man and woman use the same settings.

I have a question related to this (I think) - I have added the changes to Skyrim LE (SL 1.62) and can register the animations without a problem. However, with creature animation (like draugr + female) the human part works well, but the creature just stands there. The animations seem to work with the "first" registered animations, not with the latest ones.

Any advice or help?

6 hours ago, LordDragon said:

I have a question related to this (I think) - I have added the changes to Skyrim LE (SL 1.62) and can register the animations without a problem. However, with creature animation (like draugr + female) the human part works well, but the creature just stands there. The animations seem to work with the "first" registered animations, not with the latest ones.

Any advice or help?

With sexlab debug spell?

1 hour ago, LordDragon said:

Yes, and with the Matchmaker. BUT, I solved my issue - I re-installed the FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack from scratch. I don't understand why it helped (as I am using MO2), but it did - now the animations are working properly.

Have you created a FNIS folder in MO2? You can set the "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" . Empty it when rerunning FNIS.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Have you created a FNIS folder in MO2? You can set the "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" . Empty it when rerunning FNIS.

No, I just let them be in the overwrite folder. I tried cleaning the whole folder and re-create everything and that didn't work initially. When I reinstalled the FNIS and Creature Pack, everything work on the first run. Time to get lewd ? 

I seem to have some smaller issues with this mod.

First there is PSQ. Namely now PSQ's Drain kills the partner before orgasm stage, at least it does when the animation has more than three stages, thus skipping any triggers that wait for orgasm to happen. Especially in Werewolf form, every set of animations ended after exctly one minute. I tried a completely new game, also resetting the animation registry many times over like it is recommended on this mod's page, but this seems to be persistent. As long as the character does not try to kill the partner by drain, the animations complete normally though.

Another thing is TDF prostitution's Threesome with the customer doing a masturbation. Since installing this mod, the customer is teleported to his/her spawn point to do the masturbation there and not on location. Afterwards he/she travels back by regular means. E. g. servicing Bassianus when in Riften will teleport him to Ivarstead (believe me, having two prostitutes doing the show, I did a quick check)

Last there is Defeat. After re-registering the animations many times over, I still do not see all of them in Defeat's Controller list. It looks like only the lower 500 will be shown there and the rest stays unknown to Defeat.

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

I seem to have some smaller issues with this mod.

First there is PSQ. Namely now PSQ's Drain kills the partner before orgasm stage, at least it does when the animation has more than three stages, thus skipping any triggers that wait for orgasm to happen. Especially in Werewolf form, every set of animations ended after exctly one minute. I tried a completely new game, also resetting the animation registry many times over like it is recommended on this mod's page, but this seems to be persistent. As long as the character does not try to kill the partner by drain, the animations complete normally though.

Another thing is TDF prostitution's Threesome with the customer doing a masturbation. Since installing this mod, the customer is teleported to his/her spawn point to do the masturbation there and not on location. Afterwards he/she travels back by regular means. E. g. servicing Bassianus when in Riften will teleport him to Ivarstead (believe me, having two prostitutes doing the show, I did a quick check)

Last there is Defeat. After re-registering the animations many times over, I still do not see all of them in Defeat's Controller list. It looks like only the lower 500 will be shown there and the rest stays unknown to Defeat.

Defeat's Controller list have never been fixed. The mod needs to be updated

18 minutes ago, タピオカ ジュース said:

I have been using Esp and trying to convert to SSE version it works but I dont know if it works without problem or not I used a simple mod converter

I play LE. I just don't know what the difference is. Is ESM only for special edition?

5 hours ago, M.BISON said:

am i correct in saying, i dont need to follow install instructions 5-15 because i just installed sexlab and SLAL/MNC? (have not enabled any MNC animations) also i dont use defeat

SL MCM is showing 2000 when i load up the game.

correct

what is the meaning of this ? , I use this mod on an old save which have been installed sexlab and all SLAL animation before and it's work fine as it do . But when I use this mod on a clean save , which never active any mod this happen after sexlab has been installed and I'm trying to active any sex animation thru sexlab tools , and force sex in sexlab MCM is empty so I cant force anything also when sexlab first time installed on a clean save it must register some basic animations but since this mod installed sexlab doesnt installed anything basic animations as it must do before . So my question is : is this mod can only run on the save that already played and shouldnt run on a clean save ? or this is a bug ?

ScreenShot2.png

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Hoonnamjaji said:

Hello. I downloaded your file. But there was a problem. I downloaded some of Creetcher's animations because they didn't work, but it's the same. What's the problem?

This is what I got.

Billyy's SLAL Animations (2020-12-1) - Animation - LoversLab

I'm guessing you use google translation ?

To use animal animations, you must activate it in the sexlab, and have a mod that supports it.

On 11/24/2020 at 5:16 PM, toxic.s.kennedy said:

what is the meaning of this ? , I use this mod on an old save which have been installed sexlab and all SLAL animation before and it's work fine as it do . But when I use this mod on a clean save , which never active any mod this happen after sexlab has been installed and I'm trying to active any sex animation thru sexlab tools , and force sex in sexlab MCM is empty so I cant force anything also when sexlab first time installed on a clean save it must register some basic animations but since this mod installed sexlab doesnt installed anything basic animations as it must do before . So my question is : is this mod can only run on the save that already played and shouldnt run on a clean save ? or this is a bug ?

Did you get it to work?

On 12/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Did you get it to work?

ehm yes , it can only be installed after sexlab framework is activated in game , if u install this before activate sexlab framework in game it will make you sexlab gone mad (in my case: sexlab will not run any animation , run any animation will pop up a line in command panel that said can run this animation or something similar) .So, my best advice is , only install this after you activate sexlab framework in your game [dummy explain : get in game , open mod config , open sexlab MCM click install , wait everything done , save game , go outside , install this mod , get to game , run slal and done] (or install this mod only on the save that already have sexlab framework activate and running, if u want to run this on a clean save do like what this comment said)