Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

Well I got it partially working after a day of tinkering around. The hair growth worked well, went from short hair to rapunzel hair(floor length), once it got to the knee length stage it began using the long braid "Traveler" hairstyle(from one of the hair mods like KS Hair or apachii hair) and kept using it through the knee length, calf length, ankle length, and rapunzel length stages(floor length). Are there hairstyles longer than "Traveler" that would work for the rapunzel length(floor length)?  I went to the hairstylist and asked for a haircut(and payed) and sat down in the barber chair but the hairdresser never did anything and my hair stayed the same. I ran FNIS and checked a few patches which I believe added a bunch of animations but there were several patches in FNIS that said "no sse version". Has anyone had these issues and does anyone know how to get the hairdresser working? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel a bit lost navigating this site. Thanks!

On 8/21/2021 at 7:15 AM, DarkPancake said:

Anyone knows how to get this mod to work with SlaveTats 3.6? It seems that even by following the instructions on OP's post; this SlaveTats version doesn't load any Tats from this mod. Atleast that is the case for me...

You have to manually "add" in game once. Then it will work.

I got everything figured out, not exactly sure what made things work. Part of my issues. though not all of them, related to debug mode being automatically turned on in Sexlabs, or maybe sexlabs arousal, I've had to reset it each time I play as it always seems to default to debug mode on. Great mod, thanks to all involved for creating and maintaining it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 9:29 AM, delgathar said:

I made a json for the SMP version of saLa found at the linked page.  Enjoy.  Just overwrite the json sse packet from the download page.

saLa SMP hair json.7z 1.42 kB · 36 downloads

edit - for some reason this file breaks yps fashion even though as far as I can tell everything is correct.  Could someone look at it and tell me what is wrong?  Am I missing another file or what?  Thank you,

Missing comma in ypsHairDatabase.json. Keep in mind you might want to merge the jsons manually by adding the .esp names in yourself, rather than copying over the one already there, otherwise hair mods might not merge into yps correctly

• 2 weeks later...

A word of advice: turn off the "Frequent Hair Check" option. It caused an FPS stutter every 10 seconds, couldn't figure out what was causing it, it turns out it was this. Strange, it never did do this on my previous modlists, and they were quite a bit lighter than my current one.

Also, a question: is there a way to "reset" this mod? I accidentaly clicked "No" on the first prompt without realizing it, and now I can change my hair style anytime, even if I enable the "Hair Control" option in the MCM. Do I need to do something else as well?

14 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

A word of advice: turn off the "Frequent Hair Check" option. It caused an FPS stutter every 10 seconds, couldn't figure out what was causing it, it turns out it was this. Strange, it never did do this on my previous modlists, and they were quite a bit lighter than my current one.

Also, a question: is there a way to "reset" this mod? I accidentaly clicked "No" on the first prompt without realizing it, and now I can change my hair style anytime, even if I enable the "Hair Control" option in the MCM. Do I need to do something else as well?

Yes. To Enable Hair growth simply choose to do so in either the MCM setting page for head or body. Doing so will activate the pop up that asks you what you want to control. When I utilize this mod I tend to leave it disabled when I plan on doing the Vanilla Start due to any scripting mod that changes anything to do with your head (this or Sexlab Blushes) screws up that intro. Also, don't use this alongside Sexlab Blushes, as neither are compatible with each other.

Hi folks, I was doing some testing today and I noticed that the nipple piercings were shifted down slightly on my character. I'm using BHUNP. Is anyone else running into this? I'm assuming that the issue is that the body piercing textures are rigged for a CBBE body, but that's just a guess. I'd be interested in learning what solutions have worked best for folks so I can minimize the amount of trial and error I have to do.

got a problem getting an error when trying to reinstall  "an error has occurred during the instillation of the script . this is probably due to an incorrect script file (wizard.txt )in the archive Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer."  used this before so have no idea whats wrong now from what i can figure its talking about wrye bash witch I have installed already any ideas or should i just install it manually and if so what goes where thanks for any help in advance

21 hours ago, Necronis74 said:

got a problem getting an error when trying to reinstall  "an error has occurred during the instillation of the script . this is probably due to an incorrect script file (wizard.txt )in the archive Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer."  used this before so have no idea whats wrong now from what i can figure its talking about wrye bash witch I have installed already any ideas or should i just install it manually and if so what goes where thanks for any help in advance

Are you using the AE version of Skyrim? If so then it will be the cause. If not then I don't know. 

On 11/21/2021 at 4:55 PM, Necronis74 said:

The problem is in the first section of Wizard.txt inside of yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1).7z

Replace it with this one. It has been buggered for a few years now.

The rest of Wizard.txt after it is fine.

If CompareWBVersion("304") < 0
    Cancel "Wrye Bash outdated outdated.\nPlease update to the latest version before installing this mod."
EndIf
;If CompareGameVersion("1.9.32.0") < 0
;    Cancel "Skyrim version outdated.\nPlease update to the latest version before installing this mod."
;    FatalError
;EndIf

On 11/23/2021 at 9:23 AM, Machev said:

Anyone have the lite version(no DD, no SL) ported to SE? If not, know how I may go about porting it myself? I dunno it's as easy as using CAO and saving through CK.

What's the difference between this and the lite version?