RevanCathal Posted September 14, 2023 Posted September 14, 2023 16 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Did you bother to read the big red words on the front page? No? Oh dear... Yes, and I still had all the same problems. Since dropping this mod, I've had a pretty smooth running game. I stand by what I said. 6.2.1 for 1.5.97 version of SE with 1.3.5 Slavetats SE or older was the last working setup. 1
Omnishade Posted December 1, 2023 Posted December 1, 2023 Is it possible to change the price for piercing? 500 is very steep with the mods I'm using.
ebbluminous Posted December 1, 2023 Posted December 1, 2023 12 minutes ago, RoninDog said: Is it possible to change the price for piercing? 500 is very steep with the mods I'm using. Change it in the MCM options
meyegon Posted December 24, 2023 Posted December 24, 2023 My hair physics used to stop after it said "SlaveTats is done with the player." Let me share the solution I found: 1- Locate and open the file "configs.xml" deep under Faster HDT-SMP. 2- Set <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> to <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>false</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>. 4
Unknowing-e Posted December 31, 2023 Posted December 31, 2023 Im trying to figure out why the head hair portion of yps is not working. It keeps defaulting to nord1 hairstyle with no other options. I have the default config installed with the hair mods that I have installed. If I disable hair control I can switch to them fine. If I turn it back on and try to use shampoo i don't have any options only random. which selects nord1 hairstyle. Â Anyone have any idea's what im missing?
Hgpb Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 This mod is well done. If only I had noticed it sooner... Anyway, for me the SSE version (latest base version 6.5.5 and SSE textures) and is working well overall but I still have the issue with hair makeovers not working unless I agree to be the hairstyle model. The dialogue goes through and the box comes up showing the choices made and what will be charged but it just never happens. It seems to only be a real problem when trying to properly advance the Dibella Follower quest. The workaround it seems is to agree to another model session and then travel back and forth from Markarth to Riften until the 10 days are up to attain control over the hairstyles.
RevanCathal Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 On 11/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, ebbluminous said: Change it in the MCM options Only the newest verions available on the LE page have that option. Â On 11/30/2023 at 9:00 PM, RoninDog said: Is it possible to change the price for piercing? 500 is very steep with the mods I'm using. Only if you download the latest available SE versions on the LE version page. All updates for both versions are over their now. 1
Enlightnd Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 Something you may want to look into to snaz up the nail care system.  Female Hands Redone  Aside from them simply working without much effort in terms of installation with CBBE, 3BA and BHUNP, the great new thing about them, on top of it being a fully morphable hand model, is that it has bodyslides for both the length and pointiness/clawness of nails. The author has also provided bodyslides for vanilla "open finger" gloves.  So if racemenu integration for it is done, you can add nail growth to the immersive fashion system and since the nails and length of the nails are part of the models morphing itself, adding color to nails with slavetats should become far simpler, the coloring should simply morph with the nail part of the model.  I've already tested the "classic" nail coloring with them and other than in some select cases seeing bleed through from not perfectly matching models, it works perfectly fine in the classic way too.
Will55 Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 On 9/14/2023 at 3:47 PM, Jgoftl said: Yes, and I still had all the same problems. Since dropping this mod, I've had a pretty smooth running game. I stand by what I said. 6.2.1 for 1.5.97 version of SE with 1.3.5 Slavetats SE or older was the last working setup. Upgrading in game totally borked my game which serves me right as newer is not always better. 1
Will55 Posted April 3, 2024 Posted April 3, 2024 Anyone who likes freedom of choice WRT "immersion" and likes the fact that via slavetats they can apply makeup and piercings to NPCs should use the files below. They lack some of the "immersion" demands, on the PC but otherwise function. All thanks to: gnaddelwarz on page 53 of the LE support yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.0) SSE (1).7z yps-ImmersiveFashionSound&TexturePack(5.1) (1).7z
Omnishade Posted April 24, 2024 Posted April 24, 2024 Is it possible to change the default hair colors? The default black is more dark brown than black unfortunately. The final result might look different with different mods, like ENB and lighting mods.
Guest Posted April 24, 2024 Posted April 24, 2024 On 4/3/2024 at 5:22 AM, Will55 said: Anyone who likes freedom of choice WRT "immersion" and likes the fact that via slavetats they can apply makeup and piercings to NPCs should use the files below. They lack some of the "immersion" demands, on the PCÂ but otherwise function. Could you elaborate on this please, not sure I follow what you are saying. This works to apply tats, makeup, piercings without the full mod?? Thanks.
Will55 Posted April 26, 2024 Posted April 26, 2024 On 4/25/2024 at 9:04 AM, Raven 54 said: Could you elaborate on this please, not sure I follow what you are saying. This works to apply tats, makeup, piercings without the full mod?? Thanks. I dislike tattoos and never use them in SSE but slavetats is so versatile that tattoos are just one way of using it. It can be used to apply makeup, stockings and piercings. With the latest YPS any makeup. piercing, etc application to the PC now has to be immersive (see "time consuming"), I fully understand that, even if I do not like it. BUT, it removed the ability to use slavetats to non-immersively apply such to your PC. Again, I can understand that.  BUT my main use of slavetats was to apply makeup, stockings and often piercings to NPCs, mainly followers/hookers or house slaves and the new version of YPS not only removed this ability but made it impossible on ALL Emily167 versions of the YPS mod. So, after a near a week of &^%$ing around,I had to backtrack to the latest non-Emily version(above) to be able to apply makeup etc to NPCs and, and as a bonus even my PC. So far it is working well. I have lost some YPS features but I never used them much anyway.  Had I not discovered this file I would have had to install at least 3-5 mods to get even close to what I previously had.
Guest Posted April 26, 2024 Posted April 26, 2024 1 hour ago, Will55 said: ,I had to backtrack to the latest non-Emily version(above) to be able to apply makeup etc to NPCs and, and as a bonus even my PC. So far it is working well. I have lost some YPS features but I never used them much anyway. Thank You for the Elaboration, I understand now. Â
lacie_ Posted May 21, 2024 Posted May 21, 2024 hi, really appreciate all the updates this mod is receiving. Â I am a bit confused about the hair styles now since updating. If I want to use the old system that picks hair from the default hair json, how do I go about this? Do I just disable the "use random default styles" and "custom styles are used as default" options in the MCM? And then, will the mod only detect this change when hair grows to the next stage or is there something in particular I can do to have the mod detect this change and update the hairstyle to match the json immediately? thanks
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 17 hours ago, asdj1239 said: hi, really appreciate all the updates this mod is receiving.  I am a bit confused about the hair styles now since updating. If I want to use the old system that picks hair from the default hair json, how do I go about this? Do I just disable the "use random default styles" and "custom styles are used as default" options in the MCM? And then, will the mod only detect this change when hair grows to the next stage or is there something in particular I can do to have the mod detect this change and update the hairstyle to match the json immediately? thanks Need to do two things: 1) Untick "use random default styles" 2) install the correct hair default json  Do not check  "custom styles are used as default", as this messes things up.  On 4/25/2024 at 12:54 AM, RoninDog said: Is it possible to change the default hair colors? The default black is more dark brown than black unfortunately. The final result might look different with different mods, like ENB and lighting mods. Try using the custom hair color.  On 4/26/2024 at 10:01 AM, Will55 said: I dislike tattoos and never use them in SSE but slavetats is so versatile that tattoos are just one way of using it. It can be used to apply makeup, stockings and piercings. With the latest YPS any makeup. piercing, etc application to the PC now has to be immersive (see "time consuming"), I fully understand that, even if I do not like it. BUT, it removed the ability to use slavetats to non-immersively apply such to your PC. Again, I can understand that.  BUT my main use of slavetats was to apply makeup, stockings and often piercings to NPCs, mainly followers/hookers or house slaves and the new version of YPS not only removed this ability but made it impossible on ALL Emily167 versions of the YPS mod. So, after a near a week of &^%$ing around,I had to backtrack to the latest non-Emily version(above) to be able to apply makeup etc to NPCs and, and as a bonus even my PC. So far it is working well. I have lost some YPS features but I never used them much anyway.  Had I not discovered this file I would have had to install at least 3-5 mods to get even close to what I previously had. I don't really understand what the problem is. If you would elaborate on that, I will try to fix it. Most "time consuming" features can be disabled in MCM. The change from 6.0.0 to later version is mainly that I included some tweaks by Osmelmc. Maybe they broke something? You might take a look into the the "Release History.txt" and try to find out exactly when the features you mentioned are broken. I still have copies of most older versions and would be happy to share them with needed.  In any case, please post your problems and questions in the LE thread. The SE thread is no longer officially maintained. 1
Will55 Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 31 minutes ago, emily1673 said: I don't really understand what the problem is. If you would elaborate on that, I will try to fix it. Most "time consuming" features can be disabled in MCM. The change from 6.0.0 to later version is mainly that I included some tweaks by Osmelmc. Maybe they broke something? You might take a look into the the "Release History.txt" and try to find out exactly when the features you mentioned are broken. I still have copies of most older versions and would be happy to share them with needed.  In any case, please post your problems and questions in the LE thread. The SE thread is no longer officially maintained. Thank you for the reply but I have managed to solve the problem by using an earlier version of YPS (6.0.0 above) and apart from having to "re-tattoos" the stockings regularly it works okay. When I installed your latest version of YPS I lost the ability totally to add makeup. piercings and often stockings to PC or NPC. As I posted. I do understand immersion but adding your update midgame also made all of my followers(~80) blue or white due to failed textures and I had a horrific time trying to fix them. I had to start a new game with 6.0.0 to rid myself of the "blue skins" which was a pity as I was >80% through game(main, side and mods). Now in my "wonderful" new run I have hit a SkyUI bug...life wasn't meant to be easy I guess.😢
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 7 minutes ago, Will55 said: Thank you for the reply but I have managed to solve the problem by using an earlier version of YPS (6.0.0 above) and apart from having to "re-tattoos" the stockings regularly it works okay. When I installed your latest version of YPS I lost the ability totally to add makeup. piercings and often stockings to PC or NPC. As I posted. I do understand immersion but adding your update midgame also made all of my followers(~80) blue or white due to failed textures and I had a horrific time trying to fix them. I had to start a new game with 6.0.0 to rid myself of the "blue skins" which was a pity as I was >80% through game(main, side and mods). Now in my "wonderful" new run I have hit a SkyUI bug...life wasn't meant to be easy I guess.😢 I see. Just wondering because I really cannot figure out the root of the problem. It almost certainly has nothing to do with any of the "immersion" features I added later on. 1
lacie_ Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: Need to do two things: 1) Untick "use random default styles" 2) install the correct hair default json  Do not check  "custom styles are used as default", as this messes things up.  Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if this is a problem for me specifically or if it's even something that needs to be fixed, but when the mod initializes both "use random default styles" and "custom styles are used as default" are checked. The mod still selects a hairstyle on init based on the use random hairstyle option, I'm guessing maybe since the custom styles checkbox on the next mcm page is still unticked or you've put a conflict resolution in a script somewhere. I also noticed that unchecking the "use random default styles" option won't have any effect until the next hair growth stage is applied, then it works as intended as far as I can tell.
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 4 hours ago, asdj1239 said: I also noticed that unchecking the "use random default styles" option won't have any effect until the next hair growth stage is applied, then it works as intended as far as I can tell. Yes, that's how it should be. 1
Will55 Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 (edited) On 5/22/2024 at 6:32 PM, emily1673 said: I see. Just wondering because I really cannot figure out the root of the problem. It almost certainly has nothing to do with any of the "immersion" features I added later on. All new updates for any mod are risky midgame but what stunned me totally was that this update also affected EVERY one of your YPS versions (and, believe me, I tried each one that I had ~ 6 IIRC). I initially thought that it was a slavetats problem and used my collection of previous versions there also. But it made no difference UNTIL I found a copy of 6.0.0 YPS and it all went away (blue /white skins excepted as any NPC changed before the update was installed had to be corrected one by one, but this time permanently) once I had the older YPS running. What made me drop the run totally was that before 6.0.0 I had to change each NPC (via racemenu overlays) each time I entered a cell with that NPC in it and in each city once I entered it I had to do it all again. With 6.0.0 I still had to do it all again and not only followers but NPCs (mostly retired ex hookers) and slaves. Â Seriously I would not worry about it as IF I am the only one with that problem it could be another mod having some hidden affect. My SKYUI problem seems unique to me also and with >700 mods mod elimination testing is just not possible as the game often won't load. Thank you for the time you have put in replying. Edited May 24, 2024 by Will55 1
ClaymoreZ Posted May 30, 2024 Posted May 30, 2024 On 10/19/2021 at 11:58 AM, Sucker343 said: Currently using COtR race and face overlays, face piercings are all messed up. Anyone can provide any tutorial to fix them manually? More than two years later still no patch for COTR head... Maybe ill do one but im not really good with textures.
Miss Sophia Posted August 15, 2024 Posted August 15, 2024 (edited) Hmmm, so I got everything working great with this mod, until... I change the default hair colour to black in the body hair menu, so that body hair isnt dyed with head hair. The moment I touch this, three things happen, new game or existing. A file is generated "slavetats_cache.json" which I have no idea what to do with. If i delete it or leave it, or even move it to overwriting mod, it makes no difference. The second thing that happens is on save and reload, the default hair will always show on load, slave tats will not work in the MCM, and my UI widgets all break. The only way this reverts is by loading an older save, the moment the slavetats_cache.json is generated at any point in any game, the UI widgets break, hair colour stops working, and within 1 save there will be a suspended stack pile up. I have read around a fair bit and cannot find a solution to this specific issue. I really love this mod and everything it fetishizes lol, so I would love the resolve this issue as the hair dye element is something I would like to use in a playthrough. Any help appreciated. Edit: My MO2 was broken, so i'll leave this mesage here just in case someone encounters similar haha Edited August 16, 2024 by DDD69%
Mynote Posted September 1, 2024 Posted September 1, 2024 (edited) does anyone know of any hair mods compatible with YPS that add "Rapunzel" length hairstyles? neither KShairdos or Apachiskyhair have a compatible hairstyle, as far as i know. i didn't realize this was the obsolete thread. please ignore. Edited September 3, 2024 by Mynote
akzo Posted November 10, 2024 Posted November 10, 2024 YPS is incompatible with Skyrim Unbound - Female by Default.esp When Skyrim Unbound - Female by Default.esp was enabled in my modlist, it disabled 2/3 SlaveTats slots for some reason. This breaks the makeup system since YPS needs more than one slot to function properly. It also seems to permanently disable the Slavetat slots for presets made when this esp is enabled.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now