Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

16 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Did you bother to read the big red words on the front page? No? Oh dear...

image.png.be3d1b73f14a056b46761d0c06c814ea.png

Yes, and I still had all the same problems. Since dropping this mod, I've had a pretty smooth running game. I stand by what I said. 6.2.1 for 1.5.97 version of SE with 1.3.5 Slavetats SE or older was the last working setup. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My hair physics used to stop after it said "SlaveTats is done with the player." Let me share the solution I found: 
1- Locate and open the file "configs.xml" deep under Faster HDT-SMP. 

2- Set <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> to <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>false</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>.

Im trying to figure out why the head hair portion of yps is not working. It keeps defaulting to nord1 hairstyle with no other options. I have the default config installed with the hair mods that I have installed.

If I disable hair control I can switch to them fine. If I turn it back on and try to use shampoo i don't have any options only random. which selects nord1 hairstyle.

Anyone have any idea's what im missing?

• 1 month later...

This mod is well done. If only I had noticed it sooner... Anyway, for me the SSE version (latest base version 6.5.5 and SSE textures) and is working well overall but I still have the issue with hair makeovers not working unless I agree to be the hairstyle model. The dialogue goes through and the box comes up showing the choices made and what will be charged but it just never happens. It seems to only be a real problem when trying to properly advance the Dibella Follower quest. The workaround it seems is to agree to another model session and then travel back and forth from Markarth to Riften until the 10 days are up to attain control over the hairstyles.

On 11/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, ebbluminous said:

Change it in the MCM options

Only the newest verions available on the LE page have that option.

On 11/30/2023 at 9:00 PM, RoninDog said:

Is it possible to change the price for piercing? 500 is very steep with the mods I'm using.

Only if you download the latest available SE versions on the LE version page. All updates for both versions are over their now.

• 4 weeks later...

Something you may want to look into to snaz up the nail care system.

Female Hands Redone

Aside from them simply working without much effort in terms of installation with CBBE, 3BA and BHUNP, the great new thing about them, on top of it being a fully morphable hand model, is that it has bodyslides for both the length and pointiness/clawness of nails. The author has also provided bodyslides for vanilla "open finger" gloves.

So if racemenu integration for it is done, you can add nail growth to the immersive fashion system and since the nails and length of the nails are part of the models morphing itself, adding color to nails with slavetats should become far simpler, the coloring should simply morph with the nail part of the model.

I've already tested the "classic" nail coloring with them and other than in some select cases seeing bleed through from not perfectly matching models, it works perfectly fine in the classic way too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 3:47 PM, Jgoftl said:

Yes, and I still had all the same problems. Since dropping this mod, I've had a pretty smooth running game. I stand by what I said. 6.2.1 for 1.5.97 version of SE with 1.3.5 Slavetats SE or older was the last working setup. 

Upgrading in game totally borked my game which serves me right as newer is not always better.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 5:22 AM, Will55 said:

Anyone who likes freedom of choice WRT "immersion" and likes the fact that via slavetats they can apply makeup and piercings to NPCs should use the files below. They lack some of the "immersion" demands, on the PC  but otherwise function.

Could you elaborate on this please, not sure I follow what you are saying.

This works to apply tats, makeup, piercings without the full mod??

Thanks.

On 4/25/2024 at 9:04 AM, Raven 54 said:

Could you elaborate on this please, not sure I follow what you are saying.

This works to apply tats, makeup, piercings without the full mod??

Thanks.

I dislike tattoos and never use them in SSE but slavetats is so versatile that tattoos are just one way of using it. It can be used to apply makeup, stockings and piercings.

With the latest YPS any makeup. piercing, etc application to the PC now has to be immersive (see "time consuming"), I fully understand that, even if I do not like it.

BUT, it removed the ability to use slavetats to non-immersively apply such to your PC. Again, I can understand that.

BUT my main use of slavetats was to apply makeup, stockings and often piercings to NPCs, mainly followers/hookers or house slaves and the new version of YPS not only removed this ability but made it impossible on ALL Emily167 versions of the YPS mod. So, after a near a week of &^%$ing around,I had to backtrack to the latest non-Emily version(above) to be able to apply makeup etc to NPCs and, and as a bonus even my PC.  So far it is working well. I have lost some YPS features but I never used them much anyway.

Had I not discovered this file I would have had to install at least 3-5 mods to get even close to what I previously had.

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

,I had to backtrack to the latest non-Emily version(above) to be able to apply makeup etc to NPCs and, and as a bonus even my PC.  So far it is working well. I have lost some YPS features but I never used them much anyway.

Thank You for the Elaboration, I understand now.   :thumbsup: