• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating and polishing the mod somewhat. Here's the full changelog:

2.0 (9/5/21)

Major update. Shouldn't require a clean save.

-Depreciated 'fresh' ingredients

-Added body part ingredients for trolls, giants, hagravens, falmer

-Added ingredient refinement

-Moved player morph updating to separate effect, so using multiple morphing potions at once shouldn't crash the game

-Removed morphs decaying when sleeping

-Enchantments now periodically morph npcs, up to a point

-Added body measurement spell

-Added size effects: large bodies increase HMS and Regen at the cost of some mobility

-Added the first set of morphing spells

-Added an MCM with a few options

Sorry for ignoring this thread for so long. Here's some responses that are probably too late to be useful.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:53 AM, royotje said:

I did a little muckin about after the posts suggesting you use SSEedit to get it working properly in SSE and I think I've figured it out (at least for my version).

As always make sure to back up Morphology.esp just in case. So after opening Morphology.esp in SSEedit you would have to change the following properties in the Magic Effects section:

- Ample Breasts and Humble Breasts: switch the cor property floats from positive to negative

- Heavy/Light Breasts: Change the string from BreastsGravity to BreastsGravity2

- Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2 and the floats from 0.010000 to 0.0200000 (BreastsSH and BreastsSSH don't exist for SSE and this seems like a decent workaround)

- Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH

- Large Ass/Small Ass: switch the floats from positive to negative

- Large Legs/Narrow Legs: Change the string from Legs (seems to not exist for SSE?) to LegShapeClassic and switch the floats from positive to negative

I don't know if everybody's version of CBBEmorphs uses the same names so they may not work, but i hope it at least helps

So, I have made a global script file to help accommodate the SE version of the Bodyslide morphs. It's called MorphologyGlobalScript.psc, and it has a function to correct 'inverted' morphs, and to replace morph names. You can take a look at it and make an SE version if you want, I'll try to make an official version to upload here at some point in the future.

On 2/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, LinksSword said:

@Code Serpent can vanilla effects be uninstalled on an existing save?

I'd recommend you unequip any enchanted items, but beyond that it should be fine to uninstall.

On 2/10/2021 at 12:38 AM, dmnk232 said:

How do I activate an enchanted armor to destabilize it? I have the required 3 warped soul gems of the same type crafted from soul gems fragment. Do I have to do it manually, or does the mod do it when I simply have the armor equipped?

On 3/13/2021 at 8:35 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

For the life of me I can't seem to make unstable enchantment. It says activate the armour but how do you do this in the game? Each time I activate it it either removes it or puts it on. It doesn't show up at an enchantment table either to allow me to add the warped fragments. 

To 'destabilize' armor you need to drop it onto the floor and then activate it. I've clarified this in the description and in the mod images.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:14 PM, Durante said:

The blood elixirs to revert body changes DO NOT WORK. I've tested them in multiple save games for various effects. If you're going to eat an ingredient that significantly bloats your belly or gives you pointy shaped hips, the damage is permanent and you're stuck with it. Otherwise you can simply add all the ingredients in-game, eat them to know which decrease the distorted body, then mix multiple potions to fix the issue, which takes forever btw.

I haven't been able to reproduce this, but the blood elixirs should only revert changes from alchemy. If you had any latent changes from enchantments you would need a restoration scroll to revert those changes.

On 5/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, DeltaZone said:

So I plan on using this on my next playthrough since I like the whole idea of body changing side effects, but before I slap this mod into my game. Do I need to do any tinkering to the mod itself to get it to run on SE or should it be able to work right off the bat?

If you use armors made with the LE bodyslide and ported them over, then it should work without any issue. If you use armors made with the SE version of bodyslide you might have some odd effects. See the top quote in this post.

On 7/10/2021 at 10:07 AM, Hang Tuah said:

Is there a way to reset all the morphs done by this mod via console so that it is safe to uninstall?

Beyond spawning in the blood elixirs and the restoration scrolls, you can use the NetImmerse Override Cleaner.

On 8/4/2021 at 12:11 PM, blackkatt said:

Having a bit of an issue here. I made some of the potions using morphology and well... I got this after I went to sleep.

ScreenShot1.png

I'm imagining you used the restoration bug to create some god potions? Cause that's the only way I can think you'd end up like this.

7 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found the mistake I was making Code Sperpent. If I had more than one stack of 3 corrupted soul gems the morphology doesn't work, once I only have one stack in my inventory it works. 

In my case I think cant make an unstable enchantment unless the dropped equipment is vanilla.

Leather helmet of conjuration = can destabalize

Mod added Leather helmet of conjuration with heavy armor keywords = doesn't work

Its like, even though the enchantment itself is vanilla, if the armor is special then I can't destabalize it.

17 hours ago, venomr said:

In my case I think cant make an unstable enchantment unless the dropped equipment is vanilla.

Mod added Leather helmet of conjuration with heavy armor keywords = doesn't work

Its like, even though the enchantment itself is vanilla, if the armor is special then I can't destabalize it.

yeah same here. If I make the vanilla armour as well it will not be destabalised. 

23 hours ago, venomr said:

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

yeah same here. If I make the vanilla armour as well it will not be destabalised. 

This is because the only way I've found to find the unenchanted version of an enchanted armor is to use a lot of formlists holding the pre-enchanted armors.

Since using the new update my character is tripping over all the time due to the size of her breasts. I use the scroll and revert back to normal size and the debuff goes away. Is there a way to turn this debuff off as it has already killed me a few times during fighting and once where I tripped and fell off a mountain? 

• 2 weeks later...

It's strange, I don't know why but so far potions didn't trigger any changes. There might be something preventing the mrphing to happens, but I don't know what would it be. The only mods I use to change the appearance are Corruption, SoulGem Oven and Morphology.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 11:22 PM, SugarRose said:

What mod do you need for Bodymorph Enabled Armor Meshes?

Anything you build in bodyslide can have morphs enabled. If you're using an armor replacer like "BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer" or a mod that adds a custom armor of some kind, you just have to enable the "build morphs" option in bodyslide. 

So apparently from what you guys were saying this mod was supposed to be mostly compatible with SSE in previous versions barring the scaling issues.

Thing is, since Morphology 2.0 it seems that SSE is completely incompatible now, would anyone mind sharing their older, edited version? I've been wanting to use this mod in conjunction with devourment refactor and seeing as that is an SSE only mod I am strapped for options.

Hope CodeSerpent doesnt mind me asking for this.

Cheerio!

24 minutes ago, aa4240 said:

So apparently from what you guys were saying this mod was supposed to be mostly compatible with SSE in previous versions barring the scaling issues.

Thing is, since Morphology 2.0 it seems that SSE is completely incompatible now, would anyone mind sharing their older, edited version? I've been wanting to use this mod in conjunction with devourment refactor and seeing as that is an SSE only mod I am strapped for options.

What part of Morphology 2.0 is incompatible with Skyrim SE? I use it together with Devourment refractored and things seems to be working, though I haven't tested everything yet.

On my install it looks like the only way to apply these effects is to max out ALL of the sliders and even then it's not consistent, for example, If i use all of the breast sliders I still won't even get the swollen breasts debuff. I tried playing with the max size slider and either max or min setting doesn't help. The butt, belly, torso, legs debuffs work fine though, albeit with low percentages.

I haven't tried making any potions or dissecting bodies but in the console try as I might I can't seem to find the item ID's either.

The MCM menu looks bare, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be but there are only 4 options, max size, min size from spells, size effects and prevent dissecting.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure if it is or isnt working but my gut feeling is telling me that it's not.

EDIT:

Ignore all of what I said above, I just needed to open SSEEdit and apply the fix mentioned by @royotje in page 3 of this thread, sorry for the bother.

Edited by aa4240
typo
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 3:53 PM, royotje said:

I did a little muckin about after the posts suggesting you use SSEedit to get it working properly in SSE and I think I've figured it out (at least for my version).

As always make sure to back up Morphology.esp just in case. So after opening Morphology.esp in SSEedit you would have to change the following properties in the Magic Effects section:

- Ample Breasts and Humble Breasts: switch the cor property floats from positive to negative

- Heavy/Light Breasts: Change the string from BreastsGravity to BreastsGravity2

- Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2 and the floats from 0.010000 to 0.0200000 (BreastsSH and BreastsSSH don't exist for SSE and this seems like a decent workaround)

- Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH

- Large Ass/Small Ass: switch the floats from positive to negative

- Large Legs/Narrow Legs: Change the string from Legs (seems to not exist for SSE?) to LegShapeClassic and switch the floats from positive to negative

I don't know if everybody's version of CBBEmorphs uses the same names so they may not work, but i hope it at least helps

Now that 2.0 is out are those changes still valid? Changing the sliders to their new names seems legit, but I am a bit confused about the changes to the float numbers. Maybe they were different before 2.0? For example Ample Breast is positive as suggested, while Humble Breasts is negative already? So should I invert both? Do all have to be negative? Because Full/Humble Breasts are postive and negative and it is only suggested to increase the float, not invert them... I am confused and I don't have an older version to check if those values have changed. 

Edited by hexenhaus
On 9/6/2021 at 3:33 AM, Code Serpent said:

So, I have made a global script file to help accommodate the SE version of the Bodyslide morphs. It's called MorphologyGlobalScript.psc, and it has a function to correct 'inverted' morphs, and to replace morph names. You can take a look at it and make an SE version if you want, I'll try to make an official version to upload here at some point in the future.

I know my way around programming, but I've been rebuffed multiple times by the seemingly arcane procedures to get creation kit and papyrus compiling working properly for Skyrim SE. Maybe it's not actually that complicated, and I'm just getting turned around by a lot of outdated or incorrect posters, or the vagueness of what's appliccable to LE, SE, or both. So far though, my enthusiasm for doing some scripting work pales before I get to the bottom (assuming there is one) of the issue.

If anyone could give me the low-down on how to get a minimal setup for just compiling some scripts for SE, I'd be more than happy to make some tweaks, debug and test and share the results. Although, if the low-down is that getting it up and running is as annoyingly complicated as it looks, I may remain a mere mod-consumer who just reads script source.

The mod seems to be working correctly, except for the most important part. None of the changes are appearing after drinking potions/consuming ingredients. I haven't tried the unstable enchantments yet but I'm assuming they won't change anything either. I have CBBE and I'm able to change the sliders in RaceMenu and they work fine. Is there something I'm missing? Attached is a screenshot of my modlist.

Untitled.png

16 hours ago, walhart said:

The mod seems to be working correctly, except for the most important part. None of the changes are appearing after drinking potions/consuming ingredients. I haven't tried the unstable enchantments yet but I'm assuming they won't change anything either. I have CBBE and I'm able to change the sliders in RaceMenu and they work fine. Is there something I'm missing? Attached is a screenshot of my modlist.

Untitled.png

A lot of times when issues like this arise, it's because people didn't tick the box next to 'Create morphs' in Bodyslide before using the batch build button. Maybe you didn't even use Bodyslide to get morphs' working in general? Try doing that.

I really hope you don't have to go through what I went through because I had to genuinely learn how to create and edit mods manually for Skyrim to handle morphs.