Been using the updated version and i was wondering a few things,  Was the time skip on harvest reduced/removed?  And also was the amount harvest reduced? before i was getting 4-10 times of 3-4 various parts with a dagger and 1 of each embalming tools.  Now when i harvest its usualy only 1 item and ive not seen higher than 4 gather'd.

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Been using the updated version and i was wondering a few things,  Was the time skip on harvest reduced/removed?  And also was the amount harvest reduced? before i was getting 4-10 times of 3-4 various parts with a dagger and 1 of each embalming tools.  Now when i harvest its usualy only 1 item and ive not seen higher than 4 gather'd.

No changes were made to harvesting. However, the time skip and number of ingredients harvested is dependent on your alchemy skill.

25 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

dependent on your alchemy skill.

hmm, i have lvl 100 alchemy but was leveld up with succubus heart and community uncaper i have lv500 skill caps.  would that be causing issue with the low harvest rates? ive only been picking up 3-4 flesh of any given body

im using the mod on SE seams to be working only two problem is it normal that after some time now every time i activate a corpse it ask me at first it only asked me when i was crouch and when im in werewolf form it ask me evey time i wanna feed so i feed to get more time the time goes by so evey time i feed i turn back human XD wanna know if some people have this problem on LE

20 hours ago, HayleX said:

im using the mod on SE seams to be working only two problem is it normal that after some time now every time i activate a corpse it ask me at first it only asked me when i was crouch and when im in werewolf form it ask me evey time i wanna feed so i feed to get more time the time goes by so evey time i feed i turn back human XD wanna know if some people have this problem on LE

Not sure if this will help or not.  I also can harvest when not crouched, but i have my alchemy maxed and my time skip is only 1 miniute game time.  I have experimented and made alchemy legendary and then it goes back to a 2 hours ingame time skip.

I also seen when harvesting at lvl 100 alchemy vs lvl 15 alchemy the lower lvl on alchemy yields many more harvested resources. I did this on a save infront of a corpse and harvested it at 100 alc and recives 3 flesh, reloaded the save and reset alchemy and got 10 stacks of flesh,fat and various fluids and eye balls

On 6/1/2020 at 7:39 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this will help or not.  I also can harvest when not crouched, but i have my alchemy maxed and my time skip is only 1 miniute game time.  I have experimented and made alchemy legendary and then it goes back to a 2 hours ingame time skip.

I also seen when harvesting at lvl 100 alchemy vs lvl 15 alchemy the lower lvl on alchemy yields many more harvested resources. I did this on a save infront of a corpse and harvested it at 100 alc and recives 3 flesh, reloaded the save and reset alchemy and got 10 stacks of flesh,fat and various fluids and eye balls

There seems to be a bug with alchemy skill level. Beyond level 85 alchemy (or so) the harvest/dissect feature breaks for me and only yields some flesh with no time skip.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:43 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Yeah, i do understand that.  When i use the scroll to remove the enchantment effect's from unstable rings, the cast animtion plays like any other scroll would, but there is no sound or effect and no reduction in size of the character

Same problem here, Scrolls don't do anything. Short animation without visual effects, sounds or reduction in body size.

2 hours ago, Þursona said:

Same problem here, Scrolls don't do anything. Short animation without visual effects, sounds or reduction in body size.

Have you updated to 1.01, the scrolls should be working fine with that one, or atleast they have been working in my game with the updated

7 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Have you updated to 1.01, the scrolls should be working fine with that one, or atleast they have been working in my game with the updated

No, since the update was released after I wrote that post. Will be trying it out now though.
Edit: I thought you meant 1.02. Must have missed the 1.01 Update somehow?

• 2 weeks later...

A thought occurs. Given the presence of mods like Devious Training and Devious Body Alteration, some of these ingredients (perhaps certain undeveloped beast part/extracts) could have effects on body shapes as well. Specifically, foot shape comes to mind (and the fact that DBA won't stop changing my char's feet and legs). Would it be possible to integrate some of these bondage-related bodymorphs?

3 hours ago, decaluka said:

Can you please explain how the vanilla plugin works? Does it mean that any beneficial potion/ enchantment has a chance to affect bodymorphs? Is that random?

Yes, most beneficial alchemy and enchanting effects now affect bodymorphs. Though, it's not random, just very small.

3 hours ago, decaluka said:

And one last question, there's no MCM is there?

Nope. I didn't see a need to add one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, Code Serpent said:

You need the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp plugin file. However, you can use uunp bodies and armor. They just need the standard CBBE sliders implemented to work.

I can also confirm that this works with RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp for the BHUNP body.  Although the base BHUNP body does not have the same breast node names, the RaceMenu morphs for it apparently does retain the same old CBBE node names.

Oh, and I'm also running it on SSE just fine, no porting required.  Doesn't even need the form 43 --> 44 change.

• 3 weeks later...

My game CTD's when my character drank a potion. I'm using UUNP and have RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp enabled, as well as having rebuilt the mesh so the .tri file is present.

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Also, are the effects of a potion permanent on an NPC, or are they temporary, or do they stay in effect until an antidote is given?

(EDITED SO SECOND QUESTION MAKES MORE SENSE)

On 7/18/2020 at 4:44 PM, TJHinSkyrim said:

My game CTD's when my character drank a potion. I'm using UUNP and have RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp enabled, as well as having rebuilt the mesh so the .tri file is present.

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Also, are the effects of a potion permanent on an NPC, or are they temporary, or do they stay in effect until an antidote is given?

(EDITED SO SECOND QUESTION MAKES MORE SENSE)

I sometimes get a CTD if morphing while wearing a very high-poly mesh armor. So, I'd recommend stripping your character or wear something vanilla with bodymorphs enabled.

NPC's affected by the mod should be permanent.