7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I sometimes get a CTD if morphing while wearing a very high-poly mesh armor. So, I'd recommend stripping your character or wear something vanilla with bodymorphs enabled.

I stripped the character down to wearing nothing when the CTD occurred, so I suspect something else I've done has gone wrong.

And thanks for getting back to me!

I like this mod, having lots of fun. However, I play with Hunterborn which adds a similar dialog box when activating dead creatures. This causes the "loot" option to be moved to the dialog box from Hunterborn, which leaves "Dissect" as the only option in Morphology's dialog box. As this is pretty much the same issue as when attempting to feed on corpses when in werewolf form described earlier in another post, I thought that, if possible, a "Cancel" option would be a nice inclusion in the dialog box.

And thanks for making alchemy more fun!

Other than having the mod, racemenu and racemenmorphsuunp active is there anything else I need to to get this to work with Uunp body? I'm not noticing any changes at all when I try the ingredients and potions.

Edit: Nvm. I figured it out. Just needed to reinstall Bodyslide.

Heyo

can somebody help me. I instaled the Mod and it in itself works perfectly but my Armor(vanilla) doesn´t change while the body does change. I tried to batch build morphs with Bodyslide but nothing is changing.

I have no idear of what i,m doing please help...

Tried this mod on special edition, so far so good. Able to obtain ingredients from npcs and creatures. Craft into potions, still trying to figure out how to get npcs to take potions to test effects.

Update #1:

So tried to take some of the crafted potions from this mod, I have gotten several CTDs. Reorganizing my mod list to see if that well help, but if not then I would hate to see this mod uninstalled. I would really like to use this mod in special edition.

Update #2:

Tried converting mod to SE format, no good there. Mod keeps CTD, hopeful another person that has more experience in CK could do the convert. Sad to see it won't work with SE, I was actually looking forward to use this mod in my play through. Was able to obtain ingredients from NPCs, use alchemy stations to craft potions. But about 3-5 seconds after taking any crafted potion made from this mod I would CTD. For the time being looks like this nice little beauty has to be uninstalled. If anyone can get this to work with SE, please pm me.

Update #3:

Reinstalled this mod did some more tinkering, make sure you have the morphs in the custom race file if you're a MO User. For myself I have a cbbe physics file so I dumped a copy of all the morphs into there too. Doing that did the trick for me and this is working.

Thanks Code Serpent for creating the mod and MxR for showcasing it!

I've been using this with special edition. I have been able to obtain ingredients, make potions, find unstable gear. Drinking the potions does lead to transformation, however the changes are quite unusual. My normal body is 3BBB so I was thinking perhaps that is why the transformation is so unnatural looking. I switched back to regular ol' cbbe and tried it out...and got the same weird looking effects. The breasts seem to grow up and together, almost looking as those they are trying to fuse together. Additionally, many of the breast related potions seem to do nothing. i chugged 27 "heavy breast" potions thinking that would perhaps cause them to sag a bit, looking less like helium balloons. I noticed no changed or movement. Same with compressed breast potions and unsupported breast potions. In fact, the only effects that seemed to do anything were potions that increase breast size and breast plumpness. Perhaps this is because I'm using the mod in special edition.

Another bug I've noticed is that when I'm dissecting a corpse I can spam click the dissect button to get massive harvests, sometimes upwards of 50 of any one ingredient per corpse. Obviously I can avoid cheating by just not spam clicking, but I thought I'd put this minor bug out there. thanks for any help, and for creating the mod. 

Edit: I fixed the broken effects. Turns out that special edition bodyslide files use different labels for various sliders. I believe the weird breast shape was caused because in SSE the 'breast' slider is not inverted, as it is in oldrim. The potion of ample breasts was actually shrinking the size. I was drinking a potion of -size, +double melon, I believe that may have been responsible for the odd shape.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.08.13 - 09.55.16.98.png

9 hours ago, Fakecakebake said:

I've been using this with special edition. I have been able to obtain ingredients, make potions, find unstable gear. Drinking the potions does lead to transformation, however the changes are quite unusual. My normal body is 3BBB so I was thinking perhaps that is why the transformation is so unnatural looking. I switched back to regular ol' cbbe and tried it out...and got the same weird looking effects. The breasts seem to grow up and together, almost looking as those they are trying to fuse together. Additionally, many of the breast related potions seem to do nothing. i chugged 27 "heavy breast" potions thinking that would perhaps cause them to sag a bit, looking less like helium balloons. I noticed no changed or movement. Same with compressed breast potions and unsupported breast potions. In fact, the only effects that seemed to do anything were potions that increase breast size and breast plumpness. Perhaps this is because I'm using the mod in special edition.

Another bug I've noticed is that when I'm dissecting a corpse I can spam click the dissect button to get massive harvests, sometimes upwards of 50 of any one ingredient per corpse. Obviously I can avoid cheating by just not spam clicking, but I thought I'd put this minor bug out there. thanks for any help, and for creating the mod. 

Edit: I fixed the broken effects. Turns out that special edition bodyslide files use different labels for various sliders. I believe the weird breast shape was caused because in SSE the 'breast' slider is not inverted, as it is in oldrim. The potion of ample breasts was actually shrinking the size. I was drinking a potion of -size, +double melon, I believe that may have been responsible for the odd shape.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.08.13 - 09.55.16.98.png

Okay thanks to Fakecakebake, i had renewed energy to try this again. So if you a custom race mod make sure to build body for that. Which I did, but body slide was making multiple meshes folders within itself (MO User). So after clearing that mess up and trying this mod again. It DOES indeed work for special editon. I can confirm the bug about breast reducing in size. Used the bimbo #2 potion and it did reduce my character's breast size instead of increasing it. But thats okay at least this little gem does work, hopefully the mod author could do a small tweak file for SE in the future.

But other than that! Wonderful mod thank you for your hard work!

14 hours ago, dweezer said:

Is there a handy-dandy list of effect labels to change to work in SSE as intended? I noticed the same thing, but didn't think of checking the labels.

Not too much, if you open up the mod in ssexedit. Just any of the breast notations just change all the positives to negatives and vice versa. Then the mod should work just fine in SE. The only other issue, I noticed that another user mentioned. Is if you use hunterborn with this mod, you can't harvest, get the ingredients. This mod's dialog box beats out hunterborn box. Same thing if you use a mod call Dark Arts. 

I've found another SSE related (I believe) bug, this time with enchantments. The mod's "rings of unstable xxx" work their magic just fine, but when I deconstruct those items and put the enchants on other equips, the enchantments don't seem to take effect. I can't yet figure out why this would be; any help would be greatly appreciated. 

So I noticed another issue, if you're a fan of The Dark Arts mod. This mod and it doesn't play to well it. The book from The Dark Arts that allows you to edit spells and advance your necromancy as you gain levels seems to be broken when you use this mod. Just a heads up post for anyone that may be running that mod as well and debating on installing this mod along side it. Mod Order doesn't seem to help it, if someone else is running these two mods together successfully please let me know how you achieved this.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome mod, however I've got an issue where potions that effect CBBE morphs don't cause any change to my character's body. 

I've checked and the morphs themselves work perfectly in Racemenu itself, it's just when applying it via morphology that there no visible change or movement of the sliders in Racemenu after the fact.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Load order below (if it helps):

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
  9  9     EFFCore.esm
 10  a     notice board.esp
 11  b     Campfire.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     moonpath.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     hdtHighHeel.esm
 20 14     SomeguySeries.esm
 21 15     dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
 22 16     Heels Sound.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 23 17     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 24 18     Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
 25 19     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 26 1a     FNIS.esp
 27 1b     SkyUI.esp
 28 1c     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 29 1d     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 30 1e     RaceMenu.esp
 31 1f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     XPMSE.esp
 35 23     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           No More Glowing Edges.esp
           NoBlur.esp
           dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
 36 24     Player Size Adjuster.esp
           FSS-No pause between lines.esp
           Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
 37 25     Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
 38 26     FNISSexyMove.esp
 39 27     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 40 28     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 41 29     Realistic AI Detection 2 - High Interior, High Exterior.esp
 42 2a     Rebirth Monster.esp
 43 2b     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 44 2c     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 45 2d     RealisticRoomRental.esp
 46 2e     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 47 2f     3DNPC.esp
 48 30     RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
           NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
 49 31     No Permanent Essentials Redux -- Legendary Edition.esp
 50 32     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 51 33     MilkModNEW.esp
 52 34     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 53 35     SexLab Confabulation.esp
 54 36     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 55 37     Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
 56 38     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 57 39     Point The Way.esp
 58 3a     Milk Addict.esp
 59 3b     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 60 3c     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 61 3d     EFFDialogue.esp
 62 3e     Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
           Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
           YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
 63 3f     Better Vampires.esp
 64 40     VioLens.esp
 65 41     Mortal Enemies.esp
           attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
 66 42     UIExtensions.esp
 67 43     LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
 68 44     Vigor - Combat and Injuries.esp
 69 45     UltimateCombat.esp
 70 46     UltimateDragons.esp
 71 47     EstrusChaurus.esp
 72 48     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 73 49     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 74 4a     TKDodge.esp
 75 4b     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 76 4c     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 77 4d     WetandCold.esp
 78 4e     Mercy.esp
 79 4f     SlaveTats.esp
 80 50     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
           MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
 81 51     TradeBarter.esp
 82 52     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 83 53     SkyrimSewers.esp
 84 54     Devious Lore.esp
 85 55     Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
 86 56     Run For Your Lives.esp
 87 57     ForcedMilkMaid.esp
 88 58     EstrusSpider.esp
 89 59     SimplyKnock.esp
 90 5a     Immersive Wenches.esp
 91 5b     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 92 5c     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 93 5d     moonpath_questdata.esp
 94 5e     bac.esp
 95 5f     RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
 96 60     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 97 61     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 98 62     Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
 99 63     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
100 64     BloodOfTheNord.esp
101 65     Frostfall.esp
102 66     Devious Cidhna.esp
103 67     RoderickRedbeard.esp
104 68     Majorpackmule.esp
           YOT - Frostfall Module 3.0.esp
105 69     ELFX - Moonpath.esp
106 6a     EnchantmentSwapper.esp
           MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
           MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
107 6b     Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
108 6c     SKpaints1.esp
109 6d     Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
110 6e     el_Brows.esp
111 6f     Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
112 70     NB-Scars.esp
113 71     SKLayeredpaints.esp
114 72     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
115 73     TW3Eyes.esp
116 74     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
117 75     SKpaints2.esp
118 76     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
119 77     Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp
120 78     Aradia Snake Rogue.esp
121 79     DCSorceress.esp
122 7a     FionaOutfit.esp
           randomthunder.esp
123 7b     Unique Uniques.esp
124 7c     aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
125 7d     BooksOfDibella.esp
126 7e     SimpleSlavery.esp
127 7f     Morphology.esp
128 80     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
129 81     ForgottenCity.esp
130 82     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
131 83     EggFactory.esp
132 84     Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp
133 85     SLSW Addicted.esp
134 86     Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
135 87     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
136 88     FalmerBikini.esp
137 89     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
138 8a     SexLab_Hormones.esp
139 8b     PP_OgmundsTomb.esp
140 8c     isilNarsil.esp
141 8d     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
           YOT - Moonlight Tales.esp
142 8e     iNeed.esp
           YOT - iNeed.esp
143 8f     SwordOfSigdan.esp
144 90     FMEA Skyrim.esp
145 91     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
146 92     SD Addons.esp
147 93     Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
148 94     [NIND] CBBE Tentacle Parasite.esp
           AnimatedParasites.esp
149 95     FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
150 96     SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
151 97     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
152 98     C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
153 99     C5Kev's Damned Witch CBBE HS.esp
154 9a     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
155 9b     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
156 9c     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
157 9d     Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
158 9e     Immersive Citizens - MTE patch.esp
159 9f     Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
160 a0     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
161 a1     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
162 a2     ELFXEnhancer.esp
163 a3     Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
164 a4     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm noticing an issue. Sometimes the dissect works and other times it doesn't. I was able to use it on the mobs up to the first dungeon then... once inside I couldn't dissect anything inside. Which is odd cause on the other character it was the opposite... I couldn't use it anywhere up to the it but once inside I was able to dissect everything. Also... where do we go to learn how to dissect other things like wolves, skeletons, etc

On 5/16/2020 at 12:19 PM, obviouslyincognito said:

The only two issues I've run into thus far are:

One, I can only dissect things with an iron dagger, steel and any other type of dagger doesn't work for me.
And two, when I dissect something I don't want to pick up the other loot the body had on it. I was working my way through a cave of Falmer, and i amassed a large collection of falmer swords and bows simply by dissecting. I figure if you want to search a body for loot you'd do it before the dissection.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:29 PM, Code Serpent said:

The mod should give you all items from corpses you dissect before disabling them.

I'm enjoying this mod so far, but this is the one part of it that's put a damper on things for me. I'm reluctant to dissect corpses because all of the loot gets dumped into my inventory, forcing me to track down all of the items I didn't want and dispose of them.

Would an alternative be possible? I would think dropping a sack with the remaining items would probably be ideal, but, personally, I'd be fine with the rest of the loot being destroyed with the body (I always loot what I want first anyway).

Having to play inventory management continually through a dungeon crawl (more than normal, anyway) is the only downside for me thus far.

• 1 month later...

Just updated:

1.1 (11/20/20)

-Depreciated enchanted rings and some creature ingredients so they can no longer be retrieved

-Can now harvest most flora (flowers, mushrooms, bird nests) with a dagger or dissection tools for fresh ingredients with experimental effects

-Dissect prompt now only appears when activating bodies that can be dissected

-Dissect and Harvest prompts now requires you to be holding a dagger rather than having one in your inventory, as the latter is unreliable

-Can now Destabilize most enchanted armor with warped soul gem fragments, making the enchantment unstable

-Unstable enchantments no longer affect npcs (couldn't fix papyrus spam)

-Can now choose what to dissect (Fluids, Flesh, Organs, or All), choosing only one will make the dissection take a shorter amount of time

Also, for those attempting to use this mod in SSE, I think there is an issue with some effects being reversed. A few of the sliders are inverted in LE, for instance decreasing the Breasts slider value increases the size of a characters Breasts. I think this was changed in SSE, so those sliders aren't inverted, causing the odd effects. To fix this, you just need to change the "cor" script value in the appropriate magic effects, either from positive to negative or negative to positive. The necessary effects use the Breasts, BreastsSmall, NippleSize, Arms, ShoulderWidth, Butt, ButtSmall, and Legs sliders.

23 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

-Can now Destabilize most enchanted armor with warped soul gem fragments, making the enchantment unstable

How exactly does this work? I've tried everything I could think of and nothing happened.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working in the end. Tried it on some leather boots that I had previously enchanted. With boots already carrying the enchantment it works just fine.

-Unstable enchantments no longer affect npcs (couldn't fix papyrus spam)

Never had noticeable issues with this, however, I've got one (now redundant) question. Is it possible to use a scroll of restore form on npcs?

4 hours ago, Þursona said:

Never had noticeable issues with this, however, I've got one (now redundant) question. Is it possible to use a scroll of restore form on npcs?

Actually, no. I could've made a separate scroll that could have been cast on NPCs, but that's not necessary at the moment.

The main issues with unstable enchantments on NPCs was the papyrus spam. Also papyrus events on magic effects on npcs are incredibly finicky, so I just decided to toss it, since NPC support isn't the main focus of this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing around with this for a couple of days. I gotta say, it's makes things considerably more fun. The only thing I've run into is that I have a high alchemy skill, and it's easy to make potions that apply 2-3 effects. These potions cause a CTD 100% of the time. Potions that apply a single effect seem to be fine. I was looking at the scripts, and I suspect that the  morphologyeffectalchscript isn't able to handle multiple strings when there are multiple effects being applied at the same time, whereas the sleep script seems to iterate through effects to apply them. Would it be possible to add something similar to the sleep script handles multiple effects to the alchemy effect script? I suck at papyrus, but I'm looking at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a little muckin about after the posts suggesting you use SSEedit to get it working properly in SSE and I think I've figured it out (at least for my version).

As always make sure to back up Morphology.esp just in case. So after opening Morphology.esp in SSEedit you would have to change the following properties in the Magic Effects section:

- Ample Breasts and Humble Breasts: switch the cor property floats from positive to negative

- Heavy/Light Breasts: Change the string from BreastsGravity to BreastsGravity2

- Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2 and the floats from 0.010000 to 0.0200000 (BreastsSH and BreastsSSH don't exist for SSE and this seems like a decent workaround)

- Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH

- Large Ass/Small Ass: switch the floats from positive to negative

- Large Legs/Narrow Legs: Change the string from Legs (seems to not exist for SSE?) to LegShapeClassic and switch the floats from positive to negative

I don't know if everybody's version of CBBEmorphs uses the same names so they may not work, but i hope it at least helps