1 hour ago, Arsus12 said:

I cant seem to find where to buy Alchemy refinery, i saw it being sold by Arcadia one and newer again on new saves. Is it normal or something broke? How do i fix it?

Seems to be RNG for an alchemist to have it in stock. Sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't. Same for mortar and pestle...

• 4 weeks later...

First, I wanted to thank you for making this mod as it's been an invaluable part of my Skyrim load orders for many years.

I'm reporting my experience resolving the most unexpected incompatibility I've seen in all my years of modding between this mod and Simple Idle Animation Cycler for Skyrim SE/AE over on the Nexus.

Simple Idle Animation Cycler is exactly what it sounds like: you dump animations into a folder, run a tool, it turns them into DAR idles that you can then shuffle through in-game. I want to use it with Morphology as I like to do transformation-based screen archery, and have done this previously in Skyrim LE with OSelector.

However, when I drank a Morphology potion, or ate a Morphology ingredient, whatever idle animation I was using momentarily changed equal to the magnitude of the Morphology effect. So, if idle 157 was playing, and I drank a Potion, which has a 25% magnitude change, idle 182 played for a few seconds before it swapped back to 157. Troll Heart has magnitude 20 effects, so it switched from idle 157 to 177. I confirmed this using Open Animation Replacer's in-game GUI.

As it turns out, SIAC works off of DAR conditions tied to Fame and Infamy, and I now realize that your mod uses Infamy as part of its MGEFs, which explains the source of the conflict. Drinking a potion changes the Infamy value for the duration of the effect, which also changes the idle animation.

Given that Night Eye is an unused AV as far as I know, I swapped all Infamy references in the Morphology plugin's MGEFs to Night Eye using xEdit and the issue has resolved.

At some point I might report back with ideas related to additional features for this mod, but I have to test out if I can already do what I want through simple edits and tweaks.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Code Serpent Sorry to ping you,  But i have a question or two and some weird mod interaction.

The question is first,  What kind of script or activatior is used on the potions? Philter of chubby ass etc etc

After drinking one it hard a weird reaction with Giantess Mod,  It set the current hight of the PC to -500, or spawning in more it would change heights are random after drinking them

To fellow Ordinator users, I have made a "fix" for the issue with advanced labs breaking morphology. By fix, I mean I moved the morphology menu you'd see to the cooking pots that hang and have stew in them (like the one in the qasmoke cell and most by fireplaces).
Note: I renamed it to "Extract" or something like that during troubleshooting and can't be bothered to fix it.

Note for mod maker: For the sake of compatibility, the Morphology menu could be an option when opening the refinery, either from inventory or the ground.

Morphology.esp

• 2 months later...