On 1/5/2021 at 9:53 AM, royotje said:

I did a little muckin about after the posts suggesting you use SSEedit to get it working properly in SSE and I think I've figured it out (at least for my version).

As always make sure to back up Morphology.esp just in case. So after opening Morphology.esp in SSEedit you would have to change the following properties in the Magic Effects section:

- Ample Breasts and Humble Breasts: switch the cor property floats from positive to negative

- Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2 and the floats from 0.010000 to 0.0200000 (BreastsSH and BreastsSSH don't exist for SSE and this seems like a decent workaround)

- Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH

- Large Ass/Small Ass: switch the floats from positive to negative

- Large Legs/Narrow Legs: Change the string from Legs (seems to not exist for SSE?) to LegShapeClassic and switch the floats from positive to negative

I don't know if everybody's version of CBBEmorphs uses the same names so they may not work, but i hope it at least helps

Worked perfectly, Thanks a ton!

On 1/5/2021 at 9:53 AM, royotje said:

I did a little muckin about after the posts suggesting you use SSEedit to get it working properly in SSE and I think I've figured it out (at least for my version).

As always make sure to back up Morphology.esp just in case. So after opening Morphology.esp in SSEedit you would have to change the following properties in the Magic Effects section:

- Ample Breasts and Humble Breasts: switch the cor property floats from positive to negative

- Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2 and the floats from 0.010000 to 0.0200000 (BreastsSH and BreastsSSH don't exist for SSE and this seems like a decent workaround)

- Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH

- Large Ass/Small Ass: switch the floats from positive to negative

- Large Legs/Narrow Legs: Change the string from Legs (seems to not exist for SSE?) to LegShapeClassic and switch the floats from positive to negative

I don't know if everybody's version of CBBEmorphs uses the same names so they may not work, but i hope it at least helps

Now what about the Heavy/Light breasts morphs? It's supposed to effect the gravity, but nothing happens

On 1/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, fashbashly said:

Now what about the Heavy/Light breasts morphs? It's supposed to effect the gravity, but nothing happens

Ah, missed those. You change the string from BreastsGravity to BreastsGravity2. Works fine for me after that. Seems it got renamed.

• 3 weeks later...

Running SE with the suggested changes above. PC is a khajiit, just tried both the very narrow waist and the wide ass pots, doesn't seem to actually affect the model. Does it only work on human pcs, or is the changes too subtle or just not properly working in the se "version"? Or is the bodybuilder(well, any of them, but I think that's the only one that also affects models) mod interfering with it?

Seems like this mod and Failure Mode Effects Analysis need to get together and have a warped baby.  The unstable enchantments from Morphology are perfect for the outcomes of enchanting failures in FMEA.

Also a clarification on a past comment/answer.  Is this incompatible with SOS *and* SAM, or just SAM?

Nevermind.  I'm guessing the issue is a body morphing thing, not the schlong part.  Might work with the SMMB body.

• 2 weeks later...

For the life of me I can't seem to make unstable enchantment. It says activate the armour but how do you do this in the game? Each time I activate it it either removes it or puts it on. It doesn't show up at an enchantment table either to allow me to add the warped fragments. 

• 4 weeks later...

The blood elixirs to revert body changes DO NOT WORK. I've tested them in multiple save games for various effects. If you're going to eat an ingredient that significantly bloats your belly or gives you pointy shaped hips, the damage is permanent and you're stuck with it. Otherwise you can simply add all the ingredients in-game, eat them to know which decrease the distorted body, then mix multiple potions to fix the issue, which takes forever btw.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2021 at 3:23 PM, WeeBabySeamus said:

Currently having an issue where this mod breaks Ordinator's Gem Dust perk after interacting with the morphology enchanter sub menu a number of times. Wondering if anyone else was having this issue, and possibly knows a solution.

I have the same issue. Getting that perk, as well as the perks which allow you to upgrade the Alchemy and Enchanting tables cause the mod's prompt upon activating those to break.
The character starts the animation and enters the normal version of the station's interface, while the box that just says [Morphology] appears in the middle of the screen and does nothing when you press it.
I also have the "SkyrimSouls: Unpaused Game Menus" installed, and that allows me to experience another glitch.
Quickly activating the morphology button before the animation starts (such as in the middle of the jump) opens this mod's menu, but crafting anything from it crashes the game instantly.
The simplest workaround to this would be to just move all of the recipes from the 'Enchanter Table-Morphology' and 'Alchemy Table-Morphology' to maybe cooking and smelting or tanning stations.  I tried doing this myself in the creation kit, but I failed miserably. 

Also, because I missed that the first time I downloaded the mod, and I guess I wasn't the only one.
You create the unstable items by taking a vanilla enchanted armor piece, dropping it to the ground and then trying to pick it up. 
You will get a prompt to either destabilize it or pick it up.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:21 AM, Elesesese said:

Also, because I missed that the first time I downloaded the mod, and I guess I wasn't the only one.
You create the unstable items by taking a vanilla enchanted armor piece, dropping it to the ground and then trying to pick it up. 
You will get a prompt to either destabilize it or pick it up.

I am using this mod in SSE and I can't seem to get the option to destabilize any armour or robes. Do I need a certain perk for this or sneaking? 

What game are you using this mod in is it SSE or LE? 

The only way I can destabilize an item is to cheat and obtain them via the "Add Item" menu.  

On 5/20/2021 at 5:40 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am using this mod in SSE and I can't seem to get the option to destabilize any armour or robes. Do I need a certain perk for this or sneaking? 

What game are you using this mod in is it SSE or LE? 

The only way I can destabilize an item is to cheat and obtain them via the "Add Item" menu.  

Playing on the LE. No idea about the SSE.
It is supposed to work with the 3 copies of the same Warped Soul Gem in your inventory.

I also figured out how to bypass the buggy activation of the Morphology crafting stations - it is possible to spawn the stations by using console commands:
'help Morphology' to get the list (and get the mod ID to replace the xx with)
'player.placeatme xx006FE3 1' spawns the alchemy station box
'player.placeatme xx00EE10 1' spawns the enchanting box

So I plan on using this on my next playthrough since I like the whole idea of body changing side effects, but before I slap this mod into my game. Do I need to do any tinkering to the mod itself to get it to run on SE or should it be able to work right off the bat?

9 hours ago, DeltaZone said:

So I plan on using this on my next playthrough since I like the whole idea of body changing side effects, but before I slap this mod into my game. Do I need to do any tinkering to the mod itself to get it to run on SE or should it be able to work right off the bat?

I am using it in SE with Ordinator perks. I can say that it works right out of the bag, but the only thing that doesn't seem to work is the ability to use warped soul gem fragments to corrupt armour enchantment. 

Not tried the mod without Ordinator yet, so for me it is a toss up between more range of perks or the ability to corrupt armour. There is a work around and that is to add the place holder enchanted items into my inventory and disenchant them for the enchantments. But this can be a problem as it also levels my enchantment skill up really fast. 

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am using it in SE with Ordinator perks. I can say that it works right out of the bag, but the only thing that doesn't seem to work is the ability to use warped soul gem fragments to corrupt armour enchantment. 

Not tried the mod without Ordinator yet, so for me it is a toss up between more range of perks or the ability to corrupt armour. There is a work around and that is to add the place holder enchanted items into my inventory and disenchant them for the enchantments. But this can be a problem as it also levels my enchantment skill up really fast. 

I love Ordinator so don't worry about that not finding any room in my mod list. What I am curious about is whether the Vanilla Effect download still work?

On 5/25/2021 at 3:16 AM, DeltaZone said:

I love Ordinator so don't worry about that not finding any room in my mod list. What I am curious about is whether the Vanilla Effect download still work?

I have the vanilla plugin on and all I can say is I think it is working. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Hang Tuah said:

Is there a way to reset all the morphs done by this mod via console so that it is safe to uninstall?

You can either make a scroll or add it to your inventory and then use that. 

Or go into Racemenu via the console and reset the sliders.