18 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

it also disables buffs too... and my plan was about leaving pros only.

i know its too cheap to have only pros and no cons, but will there be any ways to disable cons only without pros overlapping?

I don't like the idea, but since several people have asked for it, I'll probably add an option for it in the next update. Currently, you can just open the mod up in xEdit, and edit the effects from the negative size effect spells. You should remove any effects that don't end in 'Desc', unless it's the only effect on the spell, and then set the magnitude of the remaining effects to 0. You should disable size effects in-game first before you do this, otherwise the effects won't reset properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the mod after some time again and drank a potion of large breasts to see if it works. Got a buff and debuff for 'enlarged arms'. That seemed wrong so just pointing that out. ?

I like the general idea behind that btw. Now it's not just a cosmetic choice, but a trade-off you can make. Cosmetic change with a buff and debuff. ?

Edited by AkiKay
  • 4 weeks later...

Dissecting bodies of dead Legion soldiers inside the Sanctuary during Death Incarnate quest breaks the game scripts, preventing the quest from progressing (player stays within the Night Mother's sarcophagus and never gets rescued). It'd be nice to add a note about it to the mod description or make those soldiers undissectable.

Edited by Tesla_reloaded
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used unstable enchantments? I've picked up items and disenchanted them with the warped soul gem fragments in my inventory but it just gives me the normal enchantment. Is this how it's supposed to work or does it specifically give you an enchantment with a different name than the vanilla (such as "unstable waterbreathing" instead of just "waterbreathing")? I haven't noticed any changes yet so I don't know if something is messing with the mod or if I'm just impatient lol.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

That is correct. That's precisely what it does.

Thanks! After some testing it looks like only some enchants have an unstable version after looking at what's in the esp with additemmenu. So enchants like waterbreathing don't have an unstable version and that's why I couldn't get it to work lol

• 3 weeks later...

This has broken my ability to use alchemy labs for some reason. I don't know if it's a conflict with another mod or what. I'm on special edition. When I go to use an alchemy lab I get a popup that says "What do you want to do" and the only option is "Morphology" but when I click it my character just idles for a second and steps away from the table. I can't use it for morphology or normal alchemy. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else?

7 minutes ago, Faxy123 said:

This has broken my ability to use alchemy labs for some reason. I don't know if it's a conflict with another mod or what. I'm on special edition. When I go to use an alchemy lab I get a popup that says "What do you want to do" and the only option is "Morphology" but when I click it my character just idles for a second and steps away from the table. I can't use it for morphology or normal alchemy. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else?

You will only get the 'Morphology' option when activating alchemy labs when carrying morphology ingredients. Try storing all of those and see if that fixes it.

26 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

You will only get the 'Morphology' option when activating alchemy labs when carrying morphology ingredients. Try storing all of those and see if that fixes it.

Yeah, that works. Is the alchemy lab version of morphology the same as the one you carry with you? That might be what I have to do for now.

• 1 month later...

This mod works well for the most part. I really like using it with "Administer Potions to NPC's" to tweak my followers on the fly.

One issue I have is that my game CTD's when attempting to break down black soul gems to warped gem fragments. This renders the enchantments side of this mod almost completely unusable, outside of the two times I've found unstable-enchanted items. I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting this issue. I'm playing on SE with the MCM patch. Any suggestions would be welcome.

EDIT: Found it! It was Ordinator's "Gem Dust" perk. Morphology's prompts of which menu to access procs before Gem Dust's prompt to select gem dust for improving enchanting. I'm guessing because Morphology sends you to its menu before Ordinator can apply a multiplier to enchanting, it breaks ALL enchanting as a result. I just removed the perk for now and can add it back after I'm done.

Edited by TeamJimmyJohns
  • 1 month later...

Hey, could you perhaps add a note to the mod description, saying that the vanilla Saw is considered a Dissection Tool (just like the vanilla Scalpels, Shears and Embalming Picks)? I had to try giving my follower each of potential "tool" that could have given me the option to Dissect, since the menu popped up each time I tried to loot some bandits while sneaking in a dungeon... Finally managed to narrow it down to the saw, but couldn't find any mention of the Saw in either the mod description or a cursory search of this support topic... At least it might be useful to others, to know why the Dissection menu keeps popping up while looting in sneak mode.

(Oh, and if it helps, I did find the FormID List with the Saw entry in it in xEdit - it seems to be the one named "MorphologyToolsFlesh". The Saw in question is the one with the FormID 000F5D0A.)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to separate the vanilla effects for enchantments and potions?

I really like the potion effects for everything I drink/am forced to drink, and unstable enchants I find on gear along the way (an knowingly opt into); but the vanilla effects on standard enchants feels like a constant battle to get back down to normal proportions just for wearing clothing

Edited by blindwitnes2022
On 4/12/2023 at 8:14 AM, blindwitnes2022 said:

Is there any way to separate the vanilla effects for enchantments and potions?

I really like the potion effects for everything I drink/am forced to drink, and unstable enchants I find on gear along the way (an knowingly opt into); but the vanilla effects on standard enchants feels like a constant battle to get back down to normal proportions just for wearing clothing

You can just open up the Vanilla Effects patch in xEdit and delete all magic effects starting with "Ench".

• 3 months later...

I need help, when I use the plump breast spell it doesn't work the way it should. what ends up happening is that the breast rises a little and points up wards, it still gets bigger but it flattens and make this like v shaped bowl look. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it but nothing worked, even the other spell does the same thing but slower.

• 2 months later...

normally i don't leave my comment here. but i must say this mod is really well done when it comes to customizability and body changes. cant say anything about the brewing and dissecting process as i have not tried it yet.

although i feel like it doesn't quite respond well if you take the same potion twice before closing the menu. as in i feel like it skips overove of the two pitions. although that can be easily avoided if i simply don't do that.

now i don't have to get into racemenu every time i want to make changes to my characters physical appearance.

4 hours ago, notjhintonic said:

although i feel like it doesn't quite respond well if you take the same potion twice before closing the menu. as in i feel like it skips overove of the two pitions. although that can be easily avoided if i simply don't do that.

That is intentional. I made it so only one effect of the same type can be active at a time. Otherwise it tends to crash the game.

On 4/22/2023 at 4:10 AM, 4willer105 said:

The advanced lab perk from ordinator seems to break alchemy table altogether, and only gives the "Morphology" option when illicit ingredients are in the players inventory, works fine when there aren't any illicit ingredients present

This is happening to me too. For the whole playthrough I was able to choose between "Morphology" and "Alchemy Lab" when activating a lab but now that I have Advanced Lab I only see "Morphology" and it's very broken. I've taken to using a portable alchemy lab because that still works but that does mean I can't set any Advanced Labs of my own, which is very disappointing as it would have been a great boon to my potion output.

3 hours ago, Galactase said:

This is happening to me too. For the whole playthrough I was able to choose between "Morphology" and "Alchemy Lab" when activating a lab but now that I have Advanced Lab I only see "Morphology" and it's very broken. I've taken to using a portable alchemy lab because that still works but that does mean I can't set any Advanced Labs of my own, which is very disappointing as it would have been a great boon to my potion output.

I've found when this happens... Wait for the Morphology crafting menu appears, press tab to jump back to the Alchemy one. Occasionallly, it will leave the table altogether. Just redop it if that happens. This is on SE btw.

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I've found when this happens... Wait for the Morphology crafting menu appears, press tab to jump back to the Alchemy one. Occasionallly, it will leave the table altogether. Just redop it if that happens. This is on SE btw.

Huge help. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...