first of all i wanted to thank you and BadListener for making these great mods, however i seem to have some problems, well 2 to be exact, first problem is i get the sex marriage event when i am in prison and not owned by a character, it just gives a random name as my master as notable and no relationship increase since he is not a real character in game and when we get married aka "your training is complete" there is no new character in my family "except for the all the babies lol" and no spouse, not sure if this is intended, the second problem is when i get married to a hero is there a way to escape from slavery without disobeying him? i just wanted to roleplay as his slave who is in love with him and want to join his kingdom and fight to protect him while "entertaining" his army, i modified the "your training is complete" to give me 100% chance to escape so i can roleplay as if he let me do my thing since my character is already broken and she needs to take care of all the babies ? but when i do that the game crashes when i press on the kingdom tab, is there a work around to that? sorry for whining :)

15 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

my suggestion: the captor events can add the same as the captive event so that i can randomly play with my slaves while the way to play is on my decition. and also the slave's level can influence the options, then we can still marry with good slaves and add her to our clan.

I agree that this would be nice. It would, however, double the number of total events I need to write, as very little of an event can be reused from captive to captor. It's on my list of "nice to have" updates.

50 minutes ago, Meiton_88 said:

first of all i wanted to thank you and BadListener for making these great mods, however i seem to have some problems, well 2 to be exact, first problem is i get the sex marriage event when i am in prison and not owned by a character, it just gives a random name as my master as notable and no relationship increase since he is not a real character in game and when we get married aka "your training is complete" there is no new character in my family "except for the all the babies lol" and no spouse, not sure if this is intended, the second problem is when i get married to a hero is there a way to escape from slavery without disobeying him? i just wanted to roleplay as his slave who is in love with him and want to join his kingdom and fight to protect him while "entertaining" his army, i modified the "your training is complete" to give me 100% chance to escape so i can roleplay as if he let me do my thing since my character is already broken and she needs to take care of all the babies ? but when i do that the game crashes when i press on the kingdom tab, is there a work around to that? sorry for whining :)

The first issue sounds like a bug in CE. The event is set to only trigger when you're enslaved by a notable.  The second issue is weird, I know that I've been able to get through that event in the past and go to the kingdom pane before... I'll have to see if I can replicate. 

I am still noteably unable to get enslaved/marriage by any noteable character at all despite hours upon hours of being 1000 plus, does it require you to be in a town to trigger? I have default and basically every other event completely disabled except for TBs. Obviously still have CE active.

I am just trying to roleplay women who fight valiantly for their faction only to be captured and turned to the other faction over time.

6 hours ago, mackdogg16 said:

I am still noteably unable to get enslaved/marriage by any noteable character at all despite hours upon hours of being 1000 plus, does it require you to be in a town to trigger? I have default and basically every other event completely disabled except for TBs. Obviously still have CE active.

I am just trying to roleplay women who fight valiantly for their faction only to be captured and turned to the other faction over time.

i had the same problem, what i did was removing the notable restriction from the event then it fired when i was captured by a hero, when i get captured by non notables i just refuse to marry them for obvious reasons, try that, maybe you will have a better luck

okay i noticed after getting sexually married the game keeps me at war with them, so the other parties are green but the cities are red, which means the game registers me as their enemy which means i am not part of their kingdom, they still come at me as their enemy but when i say i must leave now they still chasing me so i end up being in a loop, that's why the game crashes when i go to kingdom tab because technically i am not in their kingdom and i am still their enemy, so a workaround for that problem is making the player character a vassal for that kingdom "I think", not sure if there is a command for that though 

Edit : i used the campaign.join_kingdom command in the console and the game still crashed when i pressed the kingdom tab :(

3 hours ago, Meiton_88 said:

okay i noticed after getting sexually married the game keeps me at war with them, so the other parties are green but the cities are red, which means the game registers me as their enemy which means i am not part of their kingdom, they still come at me as their enemy but when i say i must leave now they still chasing me so i end up being in a loop, that's why the game crashes when i go to kingdom tab because technically i am not in their kingdom and i am still their enemy, so a workaround for that problem is making the player character a vassal for that kingdom "I think", not sure if there is a command for that though 

Edit : i used the campaign.join_kingdom command in the console and the game still crashed when i pressed the kingdom tab :(

Weird. That's definitely not something I believe I can resolve, beyond disabling the feature entirely. I'd recommend bringing it up to @BadListener, they may have  more insight into what could be going on there.

12 hours ago, mackdogg16 said:

Based on Meiton's comment, I believe I will need to disable this feature until the underlying command and restriction work appropriately. It sounds like the IsNotable restriction just doesn't work correctly, and removing it could create worse problems by attempting to marry the player to a nonexistent entity.

Did some testing just now: The event TB_slavery_test definitely does fire, and the marriage event does go off. The actual marriage action doesn't seem to work reliably, but that's not my wheelhouse.  I can confirm that the event does not require you to be in a specific location to trigger, only that you be:

a) a slave

b) owned by a notable

c) a captive

d) above 50 slave level.

The option to marry from this event, however, is disabled until:

a) above 250 slave level

It's possible that you're getting spectacularly unlucky with proc changes or that something is wrong with your event files, however.  Changing WeightedChanceOfOccuring for that event to 1000 should make it proc constantly. Running captivity.fire_event TB_slavery_test in the console should tell you if some condition is not being met.

Thanks,

24 minutes ago, transfer said:

Did some testing just now: The event TB_slavery_test definitely does fire, and the marriage event does go off. The actual marriage action doesn't seem to work reliably, but that's not my wheelhouse.  I can confirm that the event does not require you to be in a specific location to trigger, only that you be:

a) a slave

b) owned by a notable

c) a captive

d) above 50 slave level.

a) above 250 slave level

It's possible that you're getting spectacularly unlucky with proc changes or that something is wrong with your event files, however.  Changing WeightedChanceOfOccuring for that event to 1000 should make it proc constantly. Running captivity.fire_event TB_slavery_test in the console should tell you if some condition is not being met.

Thanks,

did your game crash when you go to the kingdom tab after the marriage or am i the only one who has that problem ?

1 hour ago, transfer said:

Weird. That's definitely not something I believe I can resolve, beyond disabling the feature entirely. I'd recommend bringing it up to @BadListener, they may have  more insight into what could be going on there.

Based on Meiton's comment, I believe I will need to disable this feature until the underlying command and restriction work appropriately. It sounds like the IsNotable restriction just doesn't work correctly, and removing it could create worse problems by attempting to marry the player to a nonexistent entity.

If the event procs and you do opt to marry a no name, nothing actually happens at all, its basically just a dumb fire event that makes nothing happen, but does give you a free boost to 100 Health. I have used this route several times and have not had any issues. BUt thanks for your other input regarding the conditions!

1 hour ago, transfer said:

a) a slave

b) owned by a notable

c) a captive

d) above 50 slave level.

a) above 250 slave level

Thanks,

sorry for being a pain, but what is a notable? i've been enslaved by tharos and he is a noble, when i try to fire the event via the console it said skipping event tb_slavery_test due to notowned flag

Edit : nvm i just found out that a notable is a person inside a village, the ones we do quests for and hire troops from lol, but how do i get one to enslave me

1 hour ago, Meiton_88 said:

did your game crash when you go to the kingdom tab after the marriage or am i the only one who has that problem ?

I've never actually gotten as far as having a kingdom (because, frankly, my characters tend to spend a lot of time trying to survive while captured/enslaved, making it difficult to gain renown), so I wasn't able to test that. I'll have to see if there's a console command that might help.

27 minutes ago, Meiton_88 said:

sorry for being a pain, but what is a notable? i've been enslaved by tharos and he is a noble, when i try to fire the event via the console it said skipping event tb_slavery_test due to notowned flag

Edit : nvm i just found out that a notable is a person inside a village, the ones we do quests for and hire troops from lol, but how do i get one to enslave me

Hm. I was under the impression that notables were both nobles and people in villages - basically, any actually named character. So Tharos (for example) should work. 

If that's not the case, and if having the marriage event trigger outside of those conditions isn't actually problematic, I'll probably just remove the notable requirement; the intent was for it to only marry you to actual people...

11 minutes ago, transfer said:

I've never actually gotten as far as having a kingdom (because, frankly, my characters tend to spend a lot of time trying to survive while captured/enslaved, making it difficult to gain renown), so I wasn't able to test that. I'll have to see if there's a console command that might help.

okay i think i see what was going on, the problem was with ChangeClan flag not working probably because i fired the event when i was in a hero's slave and not a notable cuz i wanted to roleplay a bit, i joined that hero's clan then the game crashed when i pressed on the kingdom tab, i didn't create my own kingdom it was my captor's kingdom, i'll ask BadListener if it's possible to add a join kingdom flag, that will make the event perfect

Okay. Changing the event in the next release to:

1. No longer require that the hero is owned by a notable

2. Require that the HeroCaptorRelationAbove = 20

3. Require that the hero is a slave

4. Require that the hero slave level is above 100

That way hopefully it won't trigger in cases where there's no NPC to marry (because they don't have relation), and will trigger for e.g. Tharos, and he won't randomly test your loyalty when you're clearly disloyal (still a rebellious or resigned slave). Still not sure this will fix the Kingdom thing, but that's not something I believe I can fix in this way anyway.

A nice to have feature, to go along with this, would be if you could have some form of the Enlistment function from that Mod back from Warband, where you perhaps join the party once you marry, and are still required to fight when necessary.

A potential solution to the kingdom problem would be to maybe have the event set the Captive as a "Mercenary' for the Kingdom and change Kingdom relation perhaps? Just brainstorming here, I don't know how any of this works from a background perspective.

Unfortunately I'm not really acting as a programmer in this case, so I have to work with the features BadListener implements. These are all things I could potentially go and try to modify their code to do, but it's more efficient from a time perspective for me to write events and suggest new features to them instead of learning how to work with the Bannelord API independently. 

i just asked BadListener if they can add a join kingdom feature, the change clan flag is for when the player is captor i believe because if the player is the captive it crashes on the kingdom tab, i may be wrong though, so what i am doing now is adding "leave" flag under "your training is complete" and use "campaign.join_kingdom <kingdom name>" in the console so force join my captor's kingdom 

On 8/5/2020 at 1:28 AM, transfer said:

我同意这会很好。但是,这将使我需要编写的事件总数增加一倍,因为从逮捕尖端到被逮捕,很少有事件可以重用。它在我的“很高兴”更新列表中。

第一个问题听起来像是CE中的错误。该事件设置为仅在您受到显要人物的奴役时触发第二个问题很奇怪,我知道我过去已经能够解决该事件,然后才可以进入“王国”面板...我必须查看我是否可以复制。 

all right my faught,I thought it may be easy.

Another problem,TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Eager and TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Broken is invalid. And a_TBOverrideWaitingMenus sometimes not working, but  when the captor's party get into a town and get out, it sometimes works again.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:03 PM, Meiton_88 said:

i just asked BadListener if they can add a join kingdom feature, the change clan flag is for when the player is captor i believe because if the player is the captive it crashes on the kingdom tab, i may be wrong though, so what i am doing now is adding "leave" flag under "your training is complete" and use "campaign.join_kingdom <kingdom name>" in the console so force join my captor's kingdom 

Neat! Sounds good. I'll definitely add that if it becomes an option. 

4 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

all right my faught,I thought it may be easy.

Another problem,TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Eager and TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Broken is invalid. And a_TBOverrideWaitingMenus sometimes not working, but  when the captor's party get into a town and get out, it sometimes works again.

Hm. I'm not getting any errors related to those events in the current uploaded version in bannerlord e1.4.2. Are you using some other version?

The waiting menus are really finnicky / tempermental . I'll be updating them in the next release but I'm not sure it will fix this problem for you.

Hello, I've been using CE with TBCaptivity since 1.4.1 main
Now I've updated to 1.4.2 main, but random events and captor events turn up blue image and does nothing when clicked

I use Bannerlord Tweaks and Bannerlord Cheats mod, but never enable their pregnancy tweaks

Random events become normal when I disable TBCaptivity, so that's why I'm asking here

here's my load order

Thanks

Load Oder.png

6 hours ago, transfer said:

在bannerord e1.4.2的当前上载版本中,我没有收到与那些事件相关的任何错误。您是否正在使用其他版本?

等待菜单的确很精致。我将在下一个版本中对其进行更新,但不确定是否会为您解决此问题。

No, I'm using e1.4.2. The waiting menu seems to be replaced by CE's original waiting menu so that many events will not happen.