With the new update I have so far in an hour of play time noticed the town events not firing even when i just sit in town doing nothing for long stretches. The field events with your soldiers fire instead. Like the slavery recovery ones. Will let you know if I get one at some point.

EDIT- The ones fire in town that are field for dragging a soldier into your tent as well. Or the wash with your men.

EDIT2- Ok one has fired now, all good.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:45 PM, transfer said:

Removed the more specific installation instructions to avoid confusion.

I'm afraid it didn't quite work out. As best I can tell from the current directions, I'm supposed to put the extracted TBCaptivityEvents folder into the Modules folder alongside zCaptivityEvents. However, when I do this, I only see "Captivity Events" in the Bannerlord launcher's mod list. Any chance you could be more specific again?

2 hours ago, genericlogin said:

I'm afraid it didn't quite work out. As best I can tell from the current directions, I'm supposed to put the extracted TBCaptivityEvents folder into the Modules folder alongside zCaptivityEvents. However, when I do this, I only see "Captivity Events" in the Bannerlord launcher's mod list. Any chance you could be more specific again?

Sure:

1. Download the TBCaptivityEvents file.
  2. Unzip the file.
  3. Copy the contents of the TBCaptivityEvents folder (it should be called TBCaptivityEvents, with no version numbers or anything) into your main Bannerlord installation's folder (Mount & Blade II Bannerlord).
On 7/3/2020 at 7:25 AM, genericlogin said:

Where in the main Bannerlord installation's folder? I put it in Modules, it doesn't appear. I move it up a level to the main folder, it still doesn't appear.

like this BANNERLORD 2 1.4.1\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader

ModLoader2.jpg.3fc909642fd6cd758c9a0c96be6ad156.jpgThe installation instructions on the first page were pretty vague especially step four. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy the contents of the TBCaptivityEvents folder (it should be called TBCaptivityEvents, with no version numbers or anything) into your Bannerlord installation.

Installing zTBCaptivityEvents into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules seems to be the correct way to do that.  So I would change Step Four to:

"Copy the contents of TBCaptivityEvents folder into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules.   If you see zTBCaptivityEvents listed in the Modules folder, you did it correctly and it should appear in your Bannerlord launcher client.  Load after ZCaptivityEvents" BLModules.thumb.jpg.aa21846d4865b4aa3b5735b2cf159f5e.jpg

On 7/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Celedhring said:

ModLoader2.jpg.3fc909642fd6cd758c9a0c96be6ad156.jpgThe installation instructions on the first page were pretty vague especially step four. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing zTBCaptivityEvents into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules seems to be the correct way to do that.  So I would change Step Four to:

"Copy the contents of TBCaptivityEvents folder into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules.   If you see zTBCaptivityEvents listed in the Modules folder, you did it correctly and it should appear in your Bannerlord launcher client.  Load after ZCaptivityEvents" BLModules.thumb.jpg.aa21846d4865b4aa3b5735b2cf159f5e.jpg

Updated the file structure and installation instructions to be shorter and more specific. As a result, Nexus / Vortex installation is no longer supported.

I seem to be getting the slavery recovery events despite not ever having been a slave, and I'm wondering if there is an issue with the <ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove> tag?

I've also noted that the mod changes the level of skills, but not the xp, resulting in an xp debt (negative xp).

14 hours ago, sortulf said:

I seem to be getting the slavery recovery events despite not ever having been a slave, and I'm wondering if there is an issue with the <ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove> tag?

I've also noted that the mod changes the level of skills, but not the xp, resulting in an xp debt (negative xp).

1. Yes. Currently ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove isn't being checked for non-captive events. I'm waiting for BadListener to fix it. 

2. Interesting point. I don't currently see an option for me to address this, but I'm asking BL if I'm missing something.

I had a question about the blackmail. Is it a truly random trigger now? or are there some requirements? I have 270 slave level ( I know it isn't checked) but i was wondering becouse in 3 hours of playtime I havent seen it yet. 

On that note, reading the description off the events I have to say they sound realy interesting and I hope you can expand on it!

Like:

- loosing control of you army to you blackmailer - turning looter or so and you captive slave.

- having to pay them regularly.

- And later (if the mod tools are there) force wearing devious clothes/armor.

- maybe (if possible) some diplo stuff like making them a companion and or lord in a (your) kingdom forcing them to give you thiefs.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:32 PM, SexyRabbit said:

This is a really great extension, i hope you add more interactions with player troops.

There should currently be ~6 interactions currently:

- Low morale troops -> offer sex / whipping / gold

- Troops abusing captive -> punish / get abused yourself (random)

- Troops bathing -> consensual role-play

- Player horny -> offer sex / consensual role-play

- Low gold -> troops force you to whore yourself out for them

- Blackmailer (random in towns)

Did you have any other specific scenarios in mind?

20 hours ago, slaveonline21 said:

I had a question about the blackmail. Is it a truly random trigger now? or are there some requirements? I have 270 slave level ( I know it isn't checked) but i was wondering becouse in 3 hours of playtime I havent seen it yet. 

On that note, reading the description off the events I have to say they sound realy interesting and I hope you can expand on it!

Like:

- loosing control of you army to you blackmailer - turning looter or so and you captive slave.

- having to pay them regularly.

- And later (if the mod tools are there) force wearing devious clothes/armor.

- maybe (if possible) some diplo stuff like making them a companion and or lord in a (your) kingdom forcing them to give you thiefs.

It only triggers in towns (that is, large towns) at the moment, because I wanted to be able to have the player get enslaved by their blackmailer in the worst possible ending. That's not currently possible due to base mod limitations (which I'm given to understand may be fixed in the next patch, so I'll be revisiting this then). So if you want to trigger it, make sure you aren't a captive and wait for a while in town.

To your other points:

- I do want to make them 'take control' if possible. I'm hopeful that some changes coming next patch will help make that possible.

- Having to pay them is feasible, I think. 

- Forcing devious clothes/armor would have to either be a one-off event (which I can do now) or necessitate a bunch of fiddly tag work (so that other events know you're wearing them) and re-making devious versions of every image. I'm unlikely to do this as I feel there are better uses of my time (particularly, adding new events). I will totally add more devious scenes, though - that sounds doable and fun.

- iirc adding a companion in that way may be possible next patch. I would make it and the 'blackmailer takes control of your army' events mutually exclusive, though. 

1 hour ago, transfer said:

To your other points:

- I do want to make them 'take control' if possible. I'm hopeful that some changes coming next patch will help make that possible.

- Having to pay them is feasible, I think. 

- Forcing devious clothes/armor would have to either be a one-off event (which I can do now) or necessitate a bunch of fiddly tag work (so that other events know you're wearing them) and re-making devious versions of every image. I'm unlikely to do this as I feel there are better uses of my time (particularly, adding new events). I will totally add more devious scenes, though - that sounds doable and fun.

- iirc adding a companion in that way may be possible next patch. I would make it and the 'blackmailer takes control of your army' events mutually exclusive, though. 

Thank you for your response! I hope that the next patch will come soon so you can mod to your hearts content. 

2 hours ago, slaveonline21 said:

Thank you for your response! I hope that the next patch will come soon so you can mod to your hearts content. 

Actually - while I'm at it, were there any specific clothes/armor you were looking for? I'm inclined to try to stay at least *somewhat* period-appropriate (i.e. no rubber, no magic), but most other things are fair game.

6 hours ago, transfer said:

Actually - while I'm at it, were there any specific clothes/armor you were looking for? I'm inclined to try to stay at least *somewhat* period-appropriate (i.e. no rubber, no magic), but most other things are fair game.

Well: chains and cuffs for feet and arm slot. Skimpy Maid/tavern wench dress. A leather dog collar for the neck slot. 

And all with (if possible) combat and speech/charisma debuffs.

It might be a hassle now but may be in the future these can also slowly be added by events. ( bit like devious follower from skyrim). This can might also be nice in normal slavery. That you master puts a metal collar in the neck slot and you have to duel him later ( when you are free) to get the key -when quest modding is there. 

( just brainstorming now) 

- Metal hand mittens, locks you to unarmed combat, no weapons, but some damage. (arm slot)

- Metal head bubble, lowers your scouting and charisma. (helmet slot)

- Leather gags (patch or ball) lowers your charisma. (helmet slot)

- Metal Chasity belt, no more kids. (armor slot maybe... maybe a dress with one build in?)

- Rope armor. lowers combat skills (armor slot)

- rope or leather armbinder - if custom animations are possible. (arm slot)

- more torn clothes, rags and so on. 

( I am aware you said this would add to many tags but who knows maybe in the future). 

EDIT:

- pain shoes, shoes with nails to keep your HP down. (leg slot)

I'll tell you if I think of more or simpler once. 

2 hours ago, slaveonline21 said:

Well: chains and cuffs for feet and arm slot. Skimpy Maid/tavern wench dress. A leather dog collar for the neck slot. 

And all with (if possible) combat and speech/charisma debuffs.

It might be a hassle now but may be in the future these can also slowly be added by events. ( bit like devious follower from skyrim). This can might also be nice in normal slavery. That you master puts a metal collar in the neck slot and you have to duel him later ( when you are free) to get the key -when quest modding is there. 

( just brainstorming now) 

- Metal hand mittens, locks you to unarmed combat, no weapons, but some damage. (arm slot)

- Metal head bubble, lowers your scouting and charisma. (helmet slot)

- Leather gags (patch or ball) lowers your charisma. (helmet slot)

- Metal Chasity belt, no more kids. (armor slot maybe... maybe a dress with one build in?)

- Rope armor. lowers combat skills (armor slot)

- rope or leather armbinder - if custom animations are possible. (arm slot)

- more torn clothes, rags and so on. 

( I am aware you said this would add to many tags but who knows maybe in the future). 

I'll tell you if I think of more or simpler once. 

Reducing a skill by an amount is possible. Tracking *why* the skill was reduced is not currently possible (other, I suppose, than arbitrarily assigning a trait to it). Affecting the actual user's inventory (ex: locking to unarmed combat) is not something I'm likely to put into this mod - at the least, it would require another mod to create the appropriate items, and I do not wish to add any further dependencies to this mod than CaptivityEvents because Bannerlord is, as far as I can tell, an extremely tetchy engine to work with and prone to breaking for subtle reasons. 

Unless BL puts in changes to the way pregnancy is calculated I don't think a functional chastity belt is an option (though I could certainly make events which reference one, it just wouldn't prevent pregnancy) without exponentially multiplying the number of events. At the moment my character is more or less constantly pregnant, though, so I may implement an across-the-board reduction in pregnancy chances in my events to avoid that issue and make the few events where your captors are explicitly trying to impregnate you that much more special.

That said, once custom flags are implemented, assuming there's a Requirement option based on flags, I could definitely make an event which adds [x item], another event which removes [x item], and have the first event reduce a skill by an amount and the second event gain the skill by the amount, with the second event only triggering if the first one's flag is set. 

It just wouldn't affect other events that trigger in the interim (other than indirectly through the skill reduction).

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, transfer said:

Reducing a skill by an amount is possible. Tracking *why* the skill was reduced is not currently possible (other, I suppose, than arbitrarily assigning a trait to it). Affecting the actual user's inventory (ex: locking to unarmed combat) is not something I'm likely to put into this mod - at the least, it would require another mod to create the appropriate items, and I do not wish to add any further dependencies to this mod than CaptivityEvents because Bannerlord is, as far as I can tell, an extremely tetchy engine to work with and prone to breaking for subtle reasons. 

Unless BL puts in changes to the way pregnancy is calculated I don't think a functional chastity belt is an option (though I could certainly make events which reference one, it just wouldn't prevent pregnancy) without exponentially multiplying the number of events. At the moment my character is more or less constantly pregnant, though, so I may implement an across-the-board reduction in pregnancy chances in my events to avoid that issue and make the few events where your captors are explicitly trying to impregnate you that much more special.

That said, once custom flags are implemented, assuming there's a Requirement option based on flags, I could definitely make an event which adds [x item], another event which removes [x item], and have the first event reduce a skill by an amount and the second event gain the skill by the amount, with the second event only triggering if the first one's flag is set. 

It just wouldn't affect other events that trigger in the interim (other than indirectly through the skill reduction).

I understand that my wishes and Ideas may go beyond the scope of your mod. And making a framework upon a framework is less then ideal. But I like your idea of leaving in the option so maybe later modders can assign there assets to it at a later date. 

I hoop I have at least given you some inspiration for some new events. Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really hope that the modding tools will give the community more options. (Maybe then we can also advocate for a separate downloads tab ;) )

Transfer,

You may need to update your mod to the latest CE version.

7/21/2020 12:46:08 AM --
 -- Loaded Modules --
!DCC
Native
SandBoxCore
CustomBattle
Sandbox
StoryMode
CommunityPatch
DeveloperConsole
LessForestMap
zzValkerie
zzSturgianFemale
zzValkyrie
zzBirkenbeiner
z0UnlimitedWanderers
AdonnaysTroopChanger
BSIAseraiArmyOverhaul
BSIBattaniaArmyOverhaul
BSIEmpireArmyOverhaul
BSIKhuzaitArmyOverhaul
BSISturgianArmyOverhaul
BSIVlandianArmyOverhaul
LetsBattleInTheMorning
FightAggressively
RealisticBattle
RealisticBattlePatch
CalradiaExpanded
AttributePerLevel
ImprovedGarrisons
zCulturedStart
zzCharacterCreation
zCaptivityEvents
zCEAnimations
zCEDefaults
zTBCaptivityEvents
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added to ModuleLoader: Animations for Captivity Events
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added to ModuleLoader: Default Captivity Events
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added to ModuleLoader: TB's Captivity Events
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found new module path to be checked ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\a_TBOverrideWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\a_TBOverrideWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Arena_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Arena_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Dream_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Dream_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Dream_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Dream_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon_Witness.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptiveEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon_Witness.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptorEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptorEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptorEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBCaptorEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Alley_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Alley_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Bandits_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Bandits_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Troops_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBModularEventsFemale_Troops_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideCaptiveEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideCaptiveEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRequiredCaptiveEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRequiredCaptiveEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRequiredEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBOverrideRequiredEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Bestiality.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery_Blackmail.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery_Blackmail.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEvents_Solo.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEvents_Solo.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Broken.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Broken.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Eager.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Eager.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Marriage.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Marriage.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resigned.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resigned.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resist.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resist.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Sold.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Sold.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Witness.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Witness.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found new module path to be checked ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsCommon.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCaptorEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCatcherEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultCatcherEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultProstitutionEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultProstitutionEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultRandomEvents.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultSlaveryEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultSlaveryEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEDefaults\Events\DefaultWaitingMenus.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found new module path to be checked ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsFemaleOverwrites.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultCaptiveEventsFemaleOverwrites.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultProstitutionOverwrites.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultProstitutionOverwrites.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultTest.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Events\DefaultTest.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Custom Flags Found: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Flags\CEModuleCustom.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Custom Flags Added: ..\..\Modules\zCEAnimations\Flags\CEModuleCustom.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Amount Added: 1
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found new module path to be checked ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredSFWEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredSFWEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredSFWEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptiveRequiredSFWEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptorRequiredEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptorRequiredEventsFemale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Found: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptorRequiredEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:09 AM -- Added: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\DefaultCaptorRequiredEventsMale.xml
7/21/2020 12:46:15 AM -- Loading Notification Sprites
7/21/2020 12:46:15 AM -- Loaded 316 images and 678 events.
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Loaded CESettings: Extra Event Logs are disabled enable them through settings.
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- My version: 2.0.1.0
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod CommunityPatch uses Harmony version 2.0.1.0
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.mcm.mainmenuscreeninjection_v3 uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod mod.LessForestMap uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod mod.bannerlord.unlimitedwanderers uses Harmony version 2.0.0.8
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod mod.bannerlord.adonnay uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.mcm.ui.loading uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod com.jj.dmg uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod harmonyPatch uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod mod.bannerlord.CS uses Harmony version 2.0.0.8
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod mod.bannerlord.popowanobi.dcc uses Harmony version 2.0.1.0
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.uiextender.ex uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.uiextender.ex.prefabs.MCM.UI uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.uiextender.ex.viewmodels.MCM.UI uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.mcm.recourceinjector uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.mcm.escapemenuinjection_v3 uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod bannerlord.mboptionscreen.defaultmapscreeninjection_v1 uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod com.LetsBattleInTheMorning uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Mod com.FightAggressively uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Patching Map Notifications: No Conflicts Detected : Enabled.
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Loaded 15 waiting menus
7/21/2020 12:46:36 AM -- Loaded 191 callable events
7/21/2020 12:48:05 AM -- Couldn't find TB_bandits_noncon_spank in events.
7/21/2020 12:48:08 AM -- Couldn't find TB_bandits_noncon_exhaustion_abandon in events.
7/21/2020 12:48:58 AM -- Couldn't find TB_common_rough_fight in events.
7/21/2020 1:23:01 AM -- Using Wrong Category for the Event of TB_dream_lobby

10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

7/21/2020 12:48:05 AM -- Couldn't find TB_bandits_noncon_spank in events.
7/21/2020 12:48:08 AM -- Couldn't find TB_bandits_noncon_exhaustion_abandon in events.
7/21/2020 12:48:58 AM -- Couldn't find TB_common_rough_fight in events.

Updated events using these to use the appropriate values instead.

10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

7/21/2020 1:23:01 AM -- Using Wrong Category for the Event of TB_dream_lobby

I've removed this event from any non-captive triggering events.

When I run this now the FClog no longer displays any errors after it finishes loading.

(This is for the new hotfix1 release for 0.1.11)

I really enjoy the forced "Marriage" event that can occur, what are the limitations for this? I can never seem to get it to trigger with noteworthy people except 1 in a million.

I saw it happen 1 time and it was absolutely amazing and gave me a lot of Character ideas for roleplay reasons. Is there anyway to make it a higher priority/more often chosen? Thank you!

Hi Mackdogg!

It triggers specifically off of a 'test your loyalty' event that occurs at high levels of slavery. The option that starts it is, iirc "prostrate yourself before your beloved master".

For this to be selectable, however, you need:

- 250+ slave level

- 50+ relation with your captor

- your captor must be a noble (if you're able to gain relation with your captor, they're a noble - it should say "gained X relation" when you humiliate yourself, or act submissively or cleverly in certain events) 

It's intended sort of as a "okay, you 'win' the slavery game" event, which is why I hesitate to make it easier to trigger (after all, why would your master want to marry a disobedient or unskilled slave?) To make the second and third requirements above a bit easier, I added an option to (most) of the player gets sold to another person events which allows you to beg your master not to sell you (otherwise it can be difficult to stick with the same master long enough to gain relation), though as far as I know that requires some relation with your master as well. 

If we ever get a way to contingently trigger events based on player renown, I may add an event (at 100+ slavery / high renown) where your master forces you to marry him so that they can take control of your clan.

If we ever get a way to create NPCs on the fly, I'll probably modify the "creep" event where your master offers you to an old stalker to allow them to purchase and marry you for their own satisfaction.

So I noticed some of those requirements when I was browsing the XMLs.

However, I can get the event to trigger left and right for happening with non noteable characters, and with the characters in settlements (Obviously it doesn't marry because you can't marry those people)

I sat for about an hour or two last night (With an event occuring every 1 Hour), from 250 Slavery all the way to 1200 and never saw this event on a noble. (Except for the 1 time I mentioned)