Just realized I was in the middle of making some updates when I stopped working on this, so I'm not sure how many of the issues reported above are still relevant. Either way, added an update with a few new features (see the changelog) which, from at least my own tests with only:

- zCaptivityEvents (fresh install, latest version)

- TBCaptivityEvents (ditto)

- ModLib (haven't updated this in a while)

- Developer Console (ditto)

in Bannerlord 1.4.2 

has not yet crashed (even when getting enslaved / re-enslaved) and does proc several different slavery and non-slavery events in cities/castles/villages/etc. I have noticed a few cases where wording didn't make sense, and I definitely noticed that after getting captured by a lord's party they *really* liked to sell my ass in the stocks in a village (just sat around for a day getting pounded multiple times until they decided to move on), but I figured I should release this so that - at the least - I can isolate which reported issues are still relevant.

I'm definitely seeing some oddities where it *feels like* events which have the same weight are proccing at wildly different rates, despite being able to trigger both events using console, so I'm not sure what's up with that (could well just be RNG).

Have fun!

26 minutes ago, Dean36 said:

Thank you for your mod i really love it but question i need to do a new party or i can use my actually save?

I've used existing saves without trouble. I'd recommend:

1. Make a backup of your existing save

2. Try it - in most cases it should work, from what I've seen.

Upgrading mid-save is sometimes more complicated, though (I've had cases where e.g. I had been enslaved, upgraded / changed some features, and suddenly the game wasn't clear whether I was a slave or not and I got stuck in a castle for eternity)

1 hour ago, transfer said:

I've used existing saves without trouble. I'd recommend:

1. Make a backup of your existing save

2. Try it - in most cases it should work, from what I've seen.

Upgrading mid-save is sometimes more complicated, though (I've had cases where e.g. I had been enslaved, upgraded / changed some features, and suddenly the game wasn't clear whether I was a slave or not and I got stuck in a castle for eternity)

1 hour ago, Dean36 said:

Thank you for your mod i really love it but question i need to do a new party or i can use my actually save?

I added a fix for that in console. They are called captivity.reset_status & captivity.clean_save

Was wondering if it would be possible to add another condition to the low morale event where you have the 3 options. I don't know why but it was always firing for me on the last version even though it says morale should be below 10 in its xml of that version and my morale never drops below 100 like ever. I don't know why though I think its because i am always at war and once I get started warring my morale climbs and then stays 100. The issue for me is that it's not firing at all with the new versions of this and captivity installed I even changed its morale barrier to needing to be below 101 in the xml and set it's weight to 51 to be 1 point over the slavery event that keeps proccing. So was wondering if maybe it would be possible to make losses taken in battle make that event fire the next time or something. Or is that not a possible thing? No biggy if not i'll just try to figure out ways to force my morale to drop lol.

EDIT- Oh , and that prisoner event you added lol, surprised and made me laugh ty for that. 

EDIT2- The slavery event that keeps proccing instead of it is when you were a slave to long and you either need to masturbate in your tent, ask your men for help, or resist it.

1 hour ago, Dean36 said:

AFter installing this mod i have this error all time after exit and come back in the game and idk how to solve it someone can help me please ... with a simple words please my english is noob level zero thank

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher 2020-06-28 21-03-27-000.jpg

Ignore those errors. They don't affect your gameplay (They're just saying you have two of the same event) and I'll see about removing them in a future version.

TBH I'm not getting them myself at the moment, so you may be able to remove them by:

1. deleting my mod completely

2. reinstalling following the installation instructions

Thanks,

10 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Was wondering if it would be possible to add another condition to the low morale event where you have the 3 options. I don't know why but it was always firing for me on the last version even though it says morale should be below 10 in its xml of that version and my morale never drops below 100 like ever. I don't know why though I think its because i am always at war and once I get started warring my morale climbs and then stays 100. The issue for me is that it's not firing at all with the new versions of this and captivity installed I even changed its morale barrier to needing to be below 101 in the xml and set it's weight to 51 to be 1 point over the slavery event that keeps proccing. So was wondering if maybe it would be possible to make losses taken in battle make that event fire the next time or something. Or is that not a possible thing? No biggy if not i'll just try to figure out ways to force my morale to drop lol.

EDIT- Oh , and that prisoner event you added lol, surprised and made me laugh ty for that. 

EDIT2- The slavery event that keeps proccing instead of it is when you were a slave to long and you either need to masturbate in your tent, ask your men for help, or resist it.

I'm working on adding some more events of this type so that you don't just always get the same one. That particular event I don't really want to change to trigger at higher morale because it doesn't make sense in that context, but I am working on a new event which triggers whenever you have enough men and any captives, which should give you more opportunity for your character to pleasure their soldiers.

The main problem is that I've started to make events in a much more variable way (so that you don't always get the same result from the same action), which means they take a lot longer to write and troubleshoot, so I end up with fewer events. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't... I'll see about making a slough of smaller, more generic events so that you don't get overwhelmed with the same thing. 

59 minutes ago, transfer said:

I'm working on adding some more events of this type so that you don't just always get the same one. That particular event I don't really want to change to trigger at higher morale because it doesn't make sense in that context, but I am working on a new event which triggers whenever you have enough men and any captives, which should give you more opportunity for your character to pleasure their soldiers.

The main problem is that I've started to make events in a much more variable way (so that you don't always get the same result from the same action), which means they take a lot longer to write and troubleshoot, so I end up with fewer events. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't... I'll see about making a slough of smaller, more generic events so that you don't get overwhelmed with the same thing. 

Awesome, no worries. You guys are all doing awesome with these ,ty for doing it at all.

Updated with several events to address the monotony you brought up, @Raistlin_, and removed the extra events causing the issues you were seeing, @Dean36. I'd recommend removing any existing zCaptivityEvents files and reinstalling both zCaptivityEvents and TBCaptivityEvents (in that order).

Probably won't be trying any updates quite this large (~30-40 events, with ~10 initiating events?) for a while, but I'll try to check in in case hotfixes are necessary.

Note: the dueling option uses your Roguery skill, so if you're having trouble getting harassed in towns make sure to level that up. I wanted it to use one-handed, but for some reason the string "One Handed" doesn't seem to work for that check. Figured Roguery might as it's unspaced, and sure enough it seems to.

Note: If you're getting prompted with the tavern event too often (there is a way to avoid getting drugged, but you either need to submit or get lucky),  ignore the event and hope it goes away. Turns out men are kind of assholes sometimes. I may add another way out of that conversation in the future.

2 hours ago, transfer said:

Ignore those errors. They don't affect your gameplay (They're just saying you have two of the same event) and I'll see about removing them in a future version.

TBH I'm not getting them myself at the moment, so you may be able to remove them by:

1. deleting my mod completely

2. reinstalling following the installation instructions

Thanks,

The errors don't occur if you delete "DefaultCaptiveEvents.xml" in CE as outlined in the TBCaptivityEvents notes.  But you don't have to delete that .xml file though...it depends on your tastes.

6 hours ago, transfer said:

Updated with several events to address the monotony you brought up, @Raistlin_, and removed the extra events causing the issues you were seeing, @Dean36. I'd recommend removing any existing zCaptivityEvents files and reinstalling both zCaptivityEvents and TBCaptivityEvents (in that order).

Probably won't be trying any updates quite this large (~30-40 events, with ~10 initiating events?) for a while, but I'll try to check in in case hotfixes are necessary.

Note: the dueling option uses your Roguery skill, so if you're having trouble getting harassed in towns make sure to level that up. I wanted it to use one-handed, but for some reason the string "One Handed" doesn't seem to work for that check. Figured Roguery might as it's unspaced, and sure enough it seems to.

Note: If you're getting prompted with the tavern event too often (there is a way to avoid getting drugged, but you either need to submit or get lucky),  ignore the event and hope it goes away. Turns out men are kind of assholes sometimes. I may add another way out of that conversation in the future.

awesome ty much. I'll check it out.

EDIT- cool cool ty much, it is much nicer having multiple things that can happen. Seems to be working correctly though I have yet to have the tavern thing fire.

EDIT2- I like the town events also ty so much. Very nice having multiple random things happen. EDIT 3-Also the brief time being captive is nice in the town since I no longer get captured after battles. Or at least it hasn't happened in several real world play sessions spanning many many days, weeks maybe. I don't mean the getting captured isn't working I mean I just haven't lost in a while. 

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Love the new town and captor events..it makes things even more interesting.  What does the low morale event do, basically? It's pretty hard to get morale below 10 though, so maybe increase the range to say..30ish?

It was increased to 30 last patch, but also requires you to have 5+ troops. I've seen it trigger in my own game since then, though I agree that with all the other things going on it's not always easy to get below 30 morale, especially if you're actually winning battles. 

The event prompts you to decide how to deal with the low morale in your party, and presents you with three options:

- Pay them more money

- Have them visit your tent so that you can show them your appreciation more personally

- Whip them until morale improves

The second option goes into a variable-length multiple-scenario sex session with player agency regarding which positions to use.

I'll probably add a few more random events lowering your party's morale, and increase the morale loss from the existing negative choices to help out. That way morale / debauchery can become a similar "pick your poison" mechanic to how health / slavery works while enslaved.

One thing I'd like to do is to somehow have the player be betrayed / sold into slavery on sufficiently negative outcomes of this type, but I don't think there's a way to do that yet. 

7 minutes ago, boonyeelim said:

The new town events and the low morale event are really interesting, is it possible to make your troop rape the character if the character cant pay up the daily maintenance? 

Not as such (there isn't a "not enough money" trigger currently), but it's an interesting idea. I think I could create an event where if you have over, say, 20 troops and below, say, a thousand gold banked they may just start treating you like a whore (and giving you another thousand or so in cash to make up the difference).

I'll see about implementing something like that once I'm done with what I'm working on right now (trying to get a blackmail event working to allow for a minimalist version of enslavement while you're *not* a captive) 

19 minutes ago, transfer said:

Not as such (there isn't a "not enough money" trigger currently), but it's an interesting idea. I think I could create an event where if you have over, say, 20 troops and below, say, a thousand gold banked they may just start treating you like a whore (and giving you another thousand or so in cash to make up the difference).

I'll see about implementing something like that once I'm done with what I'm working on right now (trying to get a blackmail event working to allow for a minimalist version of enslavement while you're *not* a captive) 

You are really amazing, thanks a lot.

9 hours ago, transfer said:

It was increased to 30 last patch, but also requires you to have 5+ troops. I've seen it trigger in my own game since then, though I agree that with all the other things going on it's not always easy to get below 30 morale, especially if you're actually winning battles. 

The event prompts you to decide how to deal with the low morale in your party, and presents you with three options:

- Pay them more money

- Have them visit your tent so that you can show them your appreciation more personally

- Whip them until morale improves

The second option goes into a variable-length multiple-scenario sex session with player agency regarding which positions to use.

I'll probably add a few more random events lowering your party's morale, and increase the morale loss from the existing negative choices to help out. That way morale / debauchery can become a similar "pick your poison" mechanic to how health / slavery works while enslaved.

One thing I'd like to do is to somehow have the player be betrayed / sold into slavery on sufficiently negative outcomes of this type, but I don't think there's a way to do that yet. 

Having the player betrayed and sold in to slavery sounds like a fun addition. 

Also enjoying the slavery recovery random events and looking forward to seeing more options added. Is there room in the current mechanics available to have a rare random event that could see your player character willingly return to their master if their slave level is high enough?  

Thanks for all the work on the mod man.

13 minutes ago, nightbringer said:

Having the player betrayed and sold in to slavery sounds like a fun addition. 

Also enjoying the slavery recovery random events and looking forward to seeing more options added. Is there room in the current mechanics available to have a rare random event that could see your player character willingly return to their master if their slave level is high enough?  

Thanks for all the work on the mod man.

The problem there would be figuring out how to either find the master and move the player to them, or move the master to the player, both of which are complicated by the fact that I'm not actually saving who that is in any way (and I don't know of any good way to do that within BadListener's framework). I could sort of fake it by having a random event that the player 'finds a former master' and throws herself upon his mercy, but it'd essentially just be whatever random NPC is available in that location. Might be worth a shot.

That said, I am planning a number of alternative ways to return to slavery. I've actually already written and am testing a low-chance event for the 'kidnapped and bound in an alley in town' event to have someone decide to enslave the poor street whore instead of just taking his pleasure from her.

The mod should always be installed such that the folder inside TBCaptivityEvents is extracted into the base Bannerlord folder, as I personally use Vortex to manage these mods, and that's the format it takes. Those instructions were just because people kept asking about specifics, and do need to be updated.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

The mod should always be installed such that the folder inside TBCaptivityEvents is extracted into the base Bannerlord folder, as I personally use Vortex to manage these mods, and that's the format it takes. Those instructions were just because people kept asking about specifics, and do need to be updated.

I prefer to do it manually.