2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

...so it sounds to me like the skyrim source files are missing or installed wrong.

That seemed to be the problem. I didn't know that I had to unpack the scripts.rar that was inside of the Skyrim Data folder. Why is this even a thing that needs to be done beforehand? I'm such a fool.

It works now though so I'm happy. Thanks for taking your time to help me!  ^^

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just in case you missed it i posted a reply on the previous page. (we both posted at the same time and a new page was made)

It's all good. I saw your message and wanted to test it out but a friend of mine needed my help. But now I'm back and I can further develop my mod

On 5/14/2020 at 4:29 PM, Snoipeh said:

Hmm that's unfortunate to see. I only added animals to 3 player homes and I do think the amount of animals in cities is fitting. ^^

You had to raise it? I have my approach setting set to 60+ and I've never experience any problems with random engagements...

I use neither of these mods which unfortunately means I don't know about the consequences that my mod brings if combined with SLS and SD.

No worries (yet ?)!

I had my SLAC approach settings rather low, because I never had so many creatures available for approach.

Just need to rise arousal settings and be more careful in low lvl.

Also it's not a good idea to grab the City player homes via LAL anyways, was just for a quick test.

All in all I just have to adapt! ?

EDIT: (also turn out that many of the creatures where mutated HSG slaves ?)

First thing: I like the selection and amount of creatures added to the cities. I use JK Cities and there are no conflicts so far.

It's fun to see more action on the streets with sexlab aroused creatures, but there is also no place to hide from creatures anymore.

There are even one or two (!) in the city player homes and blocking pathways.

Is it possible for me to delete them without issues with Jaxonz's positioner, or will I break things if I do that?

1 hour ago, OOH SHINY! said:

First thing: I like the selection and amount of creatures added to the cities. I use JK Cities and there are no conflicts so far.

It's fun to see more action on the streets with sexlab aroused creatures, but there is also no place to hide from creatures anymore.

There are even one or two (!) in the city player homes and blocking pathways.

Is it possible for me to delete them without issues with Jaxonz's positioner, or will I break things if I do that?

it would be safer to add the "disable" flag, but in the currant version (1.4) deleting should also be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I see your FAQ so I will not asking by that but cross my mind the idea of some Slaughterfish in a fishbowl inside some home as pet.

By the way time ago in Asia used to use big bowls similar to those made iron fund on the Skyrim Dungeons to raise goldfish.

Ok now the real thing:

The things I always wanted for the "More Creatures" Mod is more behavior (package) for the creatures because see the dogs all day laying on the floor is boring.

Also some herd of horses running on some open field should be interesting.

33 minutes ago, Dreamlucid said:

Hi, First off really love the mod idea. Only thing is I cannot actually install it on mod organizer >.< I keep getting the "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive." Has anyone else had the same issue or know how to fix it? Thanks!

extract, and install it manually its just a esp. Many files are not supported with old organizers sadly anymore. You would have to use the updated organizer like for example mod organizer 2 to install it through the organizer.

the way i do it, extract it, and then compress it again, and then download it through the organizer.

Okay okay okay... Sorry if anyone got notification spammed because of my mod. I tried to upload the newest version multiple times because it kept crashing when I tried to save the changes. I guess LL doesn't like it when you upload a few gifs aaaaand about 40 pictures. Quite unfortunate... I guess 1 gif and a few pictures will do.

Now to something more important. I decided to scrap the idea of adding creature followers because I wasn't 100% satisfied with how they turned out. And tbh, I think that it's better to leave this mod as barebones as it is.

I mean, my goal here was to just add a large variety of creatures for two reasons:

1. Make Skyrim look more alive by distributing a large variety of creatures throughout the world. I always disliked how empty Skyrim felt in terms of animals. There are mods that fix the emptiness by adding more humanoid NPCs but the same can't be said about the fauna of Skyrim. Well maybe except for the original SL More Creatures but I have explained my problems with it.

2. I wanted to boost consensual creature sex options by adding more and a larger variety of creatures to Skyrim. And well, I also wanted this mod to be as immersive as possible while also striking a balance by giving the option to initiate creature sex with the more exotic wildlife of Skyrim, which I think is what I have achieved here.

I'm also really running out of areas to place creatures so maybe expect a maximum of 1-2 updates in the future. It could also be that 1.5 is the last big update. Depends.

Btw, Update 1.5 also fixes Valdr's aggression towards the Wolves in Dead Man's Drink.

2 hours ago, Dreamlucid said:

Hi, First off really love the mod idea. Only thing is I cannot actually install it on mod organizer >.< I keep getting the "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive." Has anyone else had the same issue or know how to fix it? Thanks!

MO1, at least, doesn't like some of the current generation .rar files

There is a possible solution for your problem, one that I've had to use increasingly often in recent months

This mod's file is a .rar file.  Try unzipping it to a desktop folder, and then add the new folder, as is, to another, new, archive, but set it to save as a .zip file.  That might well work OK in MO

Hope that helps

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I see your FAQ so I will not asking by that but cross my mind the idea of some Slaughterfish in a fishbowl inside some home as pet.

By the way time ago in Asia used to use big bowls similar to those made iron fund on the Skyrim Dungeons to raise goldfish.

Interesting idea but that doesn't really align with my vision on how I want my mod to be.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Ok now the real thing:

The things I always wanted for the "More Creatures" Mod is more behavior (package) for the creatures because see the dogs all day laying on the floor is boring.

Also some herd of horses running on some open field should be interesting.

Hmm,I wanted to fiddle around with the AI a bit more but I honestly don't really mind them just chilling around in an area.

Now the herd idea is something that I unfortunately won't be diving into because even though I like the idea of horses running around in wild areas, I feel like it would create a lot of conflict with predators that already roam around. I also don't want to delve into the process of making this whole scenario.

1 hour ago, Snoipeh said:

Interesting idea but that doesn't really align with my vision on how I want my mod to be.

also the only way to make that work is with a animated mesh...you wouldn't be able to interact with it in a meaningful way, it would be like having one of my loading screens inside a bug jar.

10 hours ago, Snoipeh said:

I mean, my goal here was to just add a large variety of creatures for two reasons:

1. Make Skyrim look more alive by distributing a large variety of creatures throughout the world. I always disliked how empty Skyrim felt in terms of animals. There are mods that fix the emptiness by adding more humanoid NPCs but the same can't be said about the fauna of Skyrim. Well maybe except for the original SL More Creatures but I have explained my problems with it.

2. I wanted to boost consensual creature sex options by adding more and a larger variety of creatures to Skyrim. And well, I also wanted this mod to be as immersive as possible while also striking a balance by giving the option to initiate creature sex with the more exotic wildlife of Skyrim, which I think is what I have achieved here.

I'm also really running out of areas to place creatures so maybe expect a maximum of 1-2 updates in the future. It could also be that 1.5 is the last big update. Depends.

IMO it's definitely not a bad thing to have a goal in mind for your mod and to call it "done" once you've achieved that goal.  Definitely enjoying your mod for what it is.

There is definitely a lot of room for immersive/world building adult creature content in Skyrim - but your mod helps alot with that in combination with other mods.  Aroused Creatures especially obviously.  

If I had a suggestion for a future project/addon mod it would be the placing of mini-scenes around the world to compliment the added creatures.  The Sexlab Bitches be Warned mod was promising on that front, but unfortunately the author ended up deleting the mod and leaving the site for what I can only assume is personal reasons.  Would love to see something like that mod with your eye for creature placements (stablehands getting busy behind the stables, farmers getting a bit too intimate with their animals, townies who get a bit too affectionate towards the local mutts ect).

Thanks for sharing your work.

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If I had a suggestion for a future project/addon mod it would be the placing of mini-scenes around the world to compliment the added creatures.  The Sexlab Bitches be Warned mod was promising on that front, but unfortunately the author ended up deleting the mod and leaving the site for what I can only assume is personal reasons.  Would love to see something like that mod with your eye for creature placements (stablehands getting busy behind the stables, farmers getting a bit too intimate with their animals, townies who get a bit too affectionate towards the local mutts ect).

Personally, I feel like adding something like that would be redundant when SL Aroused Creatures pretty much does that already. But that's just how I see it.

I wondered what had happened to aeonflux88. I just saw that his latest Project got removed by him. The user vjnmrf re-uploaded the mod though so I guess the project is still being worked on.

Oh, and I'm honestly glad that so many people enjoy my mod. I expected WAY less downloads. Appreciate y'all.

14 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Make creatures docile. they will not attack back when provoked instead run away or not fight back.

I'm not sure what you mean here. All creatures are passive until provoked. The creature's reaction once you have provoked them depends on it's confidence level. Menacing and fearless creatures like Death Hounds, Chaurus, Spiders etc. never back out of combat. Then on the other side there are creatures that always flee when provoked. This includes creatures like Elks, Horses, Foxes etc. And then there are creatures who sit in-between like Wolves, Dogs, Bears etc. that only flee IF they feel like their attacker outmatches them.

I tried to make it as realistic as possible. 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=AI_Data_Tab Here you can read up on what each confidence type does.

2 hours ago, Snoipeh said:

Personally, I feel like adding something like that would be redundant when SL Aroused Creatures pretty much does that already. But that's just how I see it.

IMO one of the strongest aspects of this mod +SLAC is the player being able to insert their own explanation into what is happening for sure.    When a guard husky jumps on a guard in the middle of a patrol or the stable master's wife gets chased down the road by a horse, it isn't hard to add a bit of head-canon context to the scene.  I'm a sucker for more concrete storytelling tho, so I definitely wouldn't mind some more curated scenes being mixed in with these dynamic events - would likely be best achieved by a separate mod IMO.

If I did have a content suggestion for this mod or a plugin adding to it - it would be for the addition of "immersive" npc comments and dialogue. 

Hydra Slavegirls is a somewhat similar mod in scope to More Creatures - its primary purpose is the adding of slave-trade NPCs to the game world.   Also like More Creatures, it depends on other mods to do stuff like initiate sex scenes. 

One extra feature it does have is lots of dialogue snippets and mini stories if you actually talk to the new NPCs. These typically give details to what they are doing - things like a slave telling her backstory or a soldier explaining how the train of bound girls he is marching down the road are imperial soldiers captured in battle.  Sometimes they are funny, often they are lewd.  If you were at all interested in writing, it would definitely be cool if the mod did something similar, but for creature content. 

Just some ideas as examples:

•  when the player inspects a jail and finds a werewolf waiting behind the bars, there could be a "handler" added to the cell that explains in no uncertain terms what is waiting for the PC if she gets arrested.  Similarly, the mod could do things like add prisoner + creature combos to normally empty cells with names like "exhausted prisoner" that have short dialogues about their current situation (which would work especially well if the player hangs out long enough for SLAC to trigger).
  • the mod adds a handful of tamed chaurus - a few of these could have npcs related to them that explain the importance of their eggs... and the manner in which they are best harvested.

Of course, these are just spitballed ideas - I'd be completely satisfied with the mod if as you mentioned it is "done" in the next update or two.  It already fulfills an important purpose in my load order.

6 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

Hi, I have a question on ENB, I put the last binaries from ENBdev and your settings, without prepass game looks normal but without cel-shade effect. when I turn on the prepass the game looks like this. what could be the problem.
screenshots with settings.

Reveal hidden contents

1165370657_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.14-12_28_32_64.png.e948b47b3e513bc756da567ba63a1fc8.png1605419122_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.14-12_28_39_61.png.d8930d603072099102c9ef37dccf2ce0.png1578897186_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.14-12_30_21_24.png.a62eff661ac200328c3ba35c3c0108b1.png563623452_DesktopScreenshot2020_06_14-12_33_14_31.png.283140899eb1db9ef41ca3d7db495d4a.png

I tried to replicate your problem but with no success. I'm not sure at all but I think I had the same problem in the beginning as well...

I am in no way an expert on this but it surely looks like Bokeh blur is your problem here.

My ENBEFFECTPREPASS.FX tab looks different as well:

Spoiler

1800961185_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_06.14-17.39_06_33.png.012b9b0e728d95e9ffbf17cc9949c636.png

But I think I have a solution. I did install "Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB" which was mentioned on the "Caffeine ENB" mod page. NLA has it's own enbeffectprepass.fx.ini which should do the trick.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065?tab=description

Installing this should hopefully fix your bokeh problem.

13 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If I did have a content suggestion for this mod or a plugin adding to it - it would be for the addition of "immersive" npc comments and dialogue. 

I'm sorry but I personally really don't want to delve into these sort of things. I'm currently also working on 2 other projects which take up some time.

Maybe some other creative mind picks up your idea and creates an expansion patch for my mod. That would be amazing honestly. OsmelMC comes to mind but I definitely don't want to force anything on anyone. Great guy though.

Was pointed here after asking for... something else, actually, but it sounds like i still might get what i want? What i actually was searching for was
- a higher chance to find at least 2 trolls. For... reasons.
- there is (was?) a mod that caused Skeevers coming out at night in cities. Among other things, i can't remember the actual purpose of the mod though which makes it hard to find xD. Imho a reasonable idea that doesn't conflict with your proposal of immersion? Would be more difficult only to have them out at night, but if you think you can and want to do it... i'd be very happy!

It doesn't *have* to be Skeevers only, depending on the city (or even on streets?) there might be other things... but i don't really have a good idea why other creatures would be around. Maybe chaurus near their caves, if you didn't add that already. Didn't read the locations, i want to have some surprises. ;)