16 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

Hello,

Snoipeh gave some info about their ENB setting on this mod's main page (all the way at the bottom of the description) and if you scroll up to the message posted by MaDBoY06 on the 11th of October you'll get the file you need to make it happen!

Enjoy!

Well that was a bad idea. My machine was like nope. Anyway thanks!

On 12/1/2020 at 5:33 PM, xsorab2 said:

Does this mod places Lurkers, boars, werebears, and other solstheim creatures on the mainland?

Yep it does.

Edit: I missed the mainland part. It doesn't

19 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

What ended up happening, did you have a CTD?

Are you able to run other ENBs without issues?

Just asking in case I can help. :)

Nah everything's good and all just hardware limitations, less than 10fps. Enb adjustments can only do so much when you're using a mid range, half a decade old laptop.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, xsorab2 said:

Does this mod places Lurkers, boars, werebears, and other solstheim creatures on the mainland?

Actually it does not. I just didn't want to break that immersion wall. Solstheim creatures are exclusive to Solstheim only.

You can see where I placed each creature in the spoiler tab at the bottom of my file page.

Optionally you can just fire up this wretched tool that is Creation Kit and manually place some of them on the mainland.

Snoipeh is your enbseries stuff supposed to be extremely dark ? The night is pitch black and torches/campfires seem to not emit any light at all. Is this intended or an issue with my Skyrim ? I really like your enb but I can´t see anything at all even with a torch equipped at night. Torches and Campfires do however seem to work in interiors I´ve noticed.

1 hour ago, Snoipeh said:

Actually it does not. I just didn't want to break that immersion wall. Solstheim creatures are exclusive to Solstheim only.

You can see where I placed each creature in the spoiler tab at the bottom of my file page.

Optionally you can just fire up this wretched tool that is Creation Kit and manually place some of them on the mainland.

Fair point to keep the mod immersive, I guess I'll need to  find another mod to combine with yours so I don't miss out those sweet sweet riekling content if I dont plan to start dragonborn quest.

Thanks for this mod, definitely a must have for more immersive creature content

11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Snoipeh is your enbseries stuff supposed to be extremely dark ? The night is pitch black and torches/campfires seem to not emit any light at all. Is this intended or an issue with my Skyrim ? I really like your enb but I can´t see anything at all even with a torch equipped at night. Torches and Campfires do however seem to work in interiors I´ve noticed.

I mean it should be dark but not that you wouldn't see anything. Your vision should be limited in light blocking areas like forests but in the open you should see quite clearly actually. Almost like how it is in real life imho. Additionally my main monitor (AOC G2460PF) is already a bit bright to begin with - at least compared to my old side monitor (Asus VS248HR).

Here are some screens I took just outside of Falkreath to compare your game with:

Spoiler

418634884_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_19_32_47.png.a7fe679fa9cc8ff251e44e9530aecc5d.png2001944095_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_19_47_16.png.87a274d4d77de22cdf4d3e5c3298fb51.png1767186295_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_20_08_29.png.81198ebb77b23967810059d7d7e42205.png1816571504_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_20_17_22.png.6f979a7710d515cc877c694f3fe7b326.png

11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

That might be caused by your SkyrimPrefs.ini settings, if you haven't done so already, make sure you have the settings like this under [Display]

• fGamma=1.0000

• iMaxAnisotropy=0

• iMultiSample=0

• bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

• bShadowsOnGrass=1

• bTreesReceiveShadows=1

• bDrawShadows=1

If that doesn't fix it, my recommendation is to:

1. Remove your ENB (use ENB and RESHADE MANAGER on Nexus SSE - works fine for LE)
  2. Install the Caffeine ENB with the required Mods: Enhanced Lights and FX (Interior only) + Real Clouds (both on Nexus)

3. Install Snopieh's ENB (overwrite everything, but modify the ENBLOCAL.ini for your hardware/memory settings)
13 minutes ago, Snoipeh said:

I mean it should be dark but not that you wouldn't see anything. Your vision should be limited in light blocking areas like forests but in the open you should see quite clearly actually. Almost like how it is in real life imho. Additionally my main monitor (AOC G2460PF) is already a bit bright to begin with - at least compared to my old side monitor (Asus VS248HR).

Here are some screens I took just outside of Falkreath to compare your game with:

Hide contents

418634884_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_19_32_47.png.a7fe679fa9cc8ff251e44e9530aecc5d.png2001944095_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_19_47_16.png.87a274d4d77de22cdf4d3e5c3298fb51.png1767186295_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_20_08_29.png.81198ebb77b23967810059d7d7e42205.png1816571504_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_12.03-01_20_17_22.png.6f979a7710d515cc877c694f3fe7b326.png

By the way, I love both your mod and your ENB settings Snoipeh ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have some questions a bit stupid haha, but I am something new in this mods, I saw yours and it seems interesting to me but I see that there are many files and I do not know which one to download, I would thank you or someone else if It tells me which file I should download and what the other files do hahaha, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:23 AM, zarza said:

Well I have some questions a bit stupid haha, but I am something new in this mods, I saw yours and it seems interesting to me but I see that there are many files and I do not know which one to download, I would thank you or someone else if It tells me which file I should download and what the other files do hahaha, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't worry, it's fine

First off, you can safely ignore enbseries.rar. This is just there for people who need it.

CO Creature Edit 1.0.rar - This one changes some values of creatures like HP, DMG and whatnot. It also makes them scale to your level. So in short, creatures are way more dangerous.

CO More Creatures 1.6.rar - This .ESP places a lot of vanilla creatures in the world of Skyrim. Makes it more lively in a way. With this installed, you'll see dogs at markets and in inns, horses in small villages and encampments and so on. I tried to stick to immersion but there are a few exceptions which you may or may not like.

CO More Creatures 1.6.rar (No Jail Creatures) - The same as above but I removed all creatures that were in jail cells to make it compatible with a certain mod.

CO Personal Edits 1.0.rar - This is also not important. It's just an .ESP that sets the height of all the playable races to the same value.

4 hours ago, Snops said:

Don't worry, it's fine

First off, you can safely ignore enbseries.rar. This is just there for people who need it.

CO Creature Edit 1.0.rar - This one changes some values of creatures like HP, DMG and whatnot. It also makes them scale to your level. So in short, creatures are way more dangerous.

CO More Creatures 1.6.rar - This .ESP places a lot of vanilla creatures in the world of Skyrim. Makes it more lively in a way. With this installed, you'll see dogs at markets and in inns, horses in small villages and encampments and so on. I tried to stick to immersion but there are a few exceptions which you may or may not like.

CO More Creatures 1.6.rar (No Jail Creatures) - The same as above but I removed all creatures that were in jail cells to make it compatible with a certain mod.

CO Personal Edits 1.0.rar - This is also not important. It's just an .ESP that sets the height of all the playable races to the same value.

oooh ok thank you very much, I'm going to try it haha it looks very interesting

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this an issue with LE but when trying to use this mod in SE it causes CTD at Winterhold College. I've ran various tests to verify which mods were doing it, it became clear it was this mod when it was the only mod I uninstalled out of my entire load order and my game stopped crashing at the College. I even installed SexLab More Creatures to see if it was just overloading the game with too many added creatures that was the cause and got no CTD travelling to the college with that one.

7 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Not sure if this an issue with LE but when trying to use this mod in SE it causes CTD at Winterhold College. I've ran various tests to verify which mods were doing it, it became clear it was this mod when it was the only mod I uninstalled out of my entire load order and my game stopped crashing at the College. I even installed SexLab More Creatures to see if it was just overloading the game with too many added creatures that was the cause and got no CTD travelling to the college with that one.

This is weird. I just ran around all over the college with my mod installed and I couldn't even get Skyrim SE to CTD once. It also never happened to me in LE. I can't really imagine it being the cause to be honest.

Where exactly at the college are you getting crashes? Maybe there's something wrong with your Frost, Fire and/or Storm Atronach because I just added one of each around the center. Try summoning them and see what happens.

I was crashing at the top of the steps where you pass the initial entry test, trying to pass by the steps and follow the path underneath the overpass, fast traveling to the college entrance and just trying to explore the ruined area behind the Tavern as I got close to the college main area even at town level or lower.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 9:45 PM, Bloodhhunter666 said:

Does Vokrii mean the MOD "Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim" or another.

Yes I was referring to that mod.

You can "recruit" creatures by unlocking the "Speak with Animals" perk in the Speech tree. This obviously also goes for those which have been placed by my mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i did have a few questions hopping someone could help. the cell shaded look. i checked my enbseries.ini and enableprepass is already set to true. im running silent horizons. is cell shade not possible with that enb?

and your red wolf dogs. i have true wolves of skyrim so i have the red wolf textures and meshes somewhere in my folders. just curious where to look for the files to copy and where to paste them to.

i tried a mod called diverse dogs and wolves witch made my dogs look right. but animal sos was over written by it defeating half of the purpose. im going to keep digging through folders trying to figure this out. any help would be appreciated 

also great mod :)

On 3/15/2021 at 2:06 PM, WDeimos said:

i did have a few questions hopping someone could help. the cell shaded look. i checked my enbseries.ini and enableprepass is already set to true. im running silent horizons. is cell shade not possible with that enb?

and your red wolf dogs. i have true wolves of skyrim so i have the red wolf textures and meshes somewhere in my folders. just curious where to look for the files to copy and where to paste them to.

i tried a mod called diverse dogs and wolves witch made my dogs look right. but animal sos was over written by it defeating half of the purpose. im going to keep digging through folders trying to figure this out. any help would be appreciated 

also great mod :)

ENB cel-shading

Hey, so I found something about that on this mod page:

"The Silent Horizons built-in cel-shading pre-pass effect (link, but you'll have to scroll through user images to find an example)"

He seems quite unhappy about the results of cel-shading on SE ENBs though so yeah I guess it does work on that ENB but there seem to be problems with that specific effect on SE.

Dog to Wolf

Since you use Animal SOS the actual way to do it might be different but they should be similar enough to figure it out on your own (I hope). Sorry but I don't use Animal SOS -- just MNC and BakaFactory's ABC (with the True Wolves of Skyrim ABC patch of course)

You'll have to navigate to Data/Meshes/MoreNastyCritters/Canine and copy wolfred.nif & wolfredHard.nif to your desktop (or any other preferred place). Then rename those copied files to dog.nif & dogHard.nif respectively. Afterwards just drag those renamed files back into the original folder and replace the original dog.nif and dogHard.nif files with your renamed wolf nif files. You can obviously choose which of these 3 wolf variants you want as dogs -- doesn't have to be the red variant.

Maybe you also need to do another step which is to copy skeleton.nif (and skeleton.hkx?) from Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf and copy it into Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog. Click yes to replace when asked.

Not sure if this step is necessary. I just had it written in my modding documentation from 2018 when I was more or less experimenting with all sorts of things. The first step should do the trick though... I guess?

Anyway, be sure to backup your stuff. I'm just an idiot on the internet trying to help and my instructions may be totally illogical.

Unrelated Image *cough* :

Spoiler

Yikes.png.6005f8ae13c787920859423daba7f739.png

The horror I have to witness when this loading screen pops up occasionally

This is a bit related to my previous post so I'm just going to ask here. I haven't done much research but are there any other dickified wolf variants out there? I know that True wolves of Skyrim has many more colours to choose from for example the grey one. It'd be nice to give dogs their own different coloured wolf form instead of copying one of the existing 3.

Maybe the amazing @MadMansGun knows more about that.

Oh and I'm going to post another CO More Creatures update in a couple of days. Nothing big, just a few tweaks I did.

On 3/21/2021 at 6:32 PM, Snops said:

ENB cel-shading

Hey, so I found something about that on this mod page:

"The Silent Horizons built-in cel-shading pre-pass effect (link, but you'll have to scroll through user images to find an example)"

He seems quite unhappy about the results of cel-shading on SE ENBs though so yeah I guess it does work on that ENB but there seem to be problems with that specific effect on SE.

Dog to Wolf

Since you use Animal SOS the actual way to do it might be different but they should be similar enough to figure it out on your own (I hope). Sorry but I don't use Animal SOS -- just MNC and BakaFactory's ABC (with the True Wolves of Skyrim ABC patch of course)

You'll have to navigate to Data/Meshes/MoreNastyCritters/Canine and copy wolfred.nif & wolfredHard.nif to your desktop (or any other preferred place). Then rename those copied files to dog.nif & dogHard.nif respectively. Afterwards just drag those renamed files back into the original folder and replace the original dog.nif and dogHard.nif files with your renamed wolf nif files. You can obviously choose which of these 3 wolf variants you want as dogs -- doesn't have to be the red variant.

Maybe you also need to do another step which is to copy skeleton.nif (and skeleton.hkx?) from Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf and copy it into Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog. Click yes to replace when asked.

Not sure if this step is necessary. I just had it written in my modding documentation from 2018 when I was more or less experimenting with all sorts of things. The first step should do the trick though... I guess?

Anyway, be sure to backup your stuff. I'm just an idiot on the internet trying to help and my instructions may be totally illogical.

Unrelated Image *cough* :

Reveal hidden contents

Yikes.png.6005f8ae13c787920859423daba7f739.png

The horror I have to witness when this loading screen pops up occasionally

guess im going without cel shading, oh well. im happy with how my game looks without it, just thought it would be cool to try.. but in better news the dogs seems to be working. ASOS is still overriding it. when schlong appears on dogs they would revert back to dirty mop. but when i went into creature framework and put ABC on the dog it went back to red wolf and so far has stayed. thank you very much for your help!!!!

oh and hopefully my loadscreen replacer keeps that abomination off my screen lol.