Thank you, playing with your mod. Everything is arranged logically. Really on farms there were not enough dogs and so on. But in taverns, wolves are not appropriate ,there is no place for animals there, only as meat on the tables. No one will like the neighborhood of a wolf in a tavern ,even a tamed one.

1 hour ago, gender65 said:

Thank you, playing with your mod. Everything is arranged logically. Really on farms there were not enough dogs and so on. But in taverns, wolves are not appropriate ,there is no place for animals there, only as meat on the tables. No one will like the neighborhood of a wolf in a tavern ,even a tamed one.

Personally I disagree with this - taverns were actually where I ended up making my own "more creatures" by spawning in hentai versions of critters.  I also picture medieval tavens as often having a handful of dogs(or wolves) sleeping under the tables or near the fire - mostly for pest control or to clean up any scraps dropped by drunk patrons.

Not to say all my spawns were as immersive as they could be... pretty sure I added 3/4 skeevers to the basement of the Winking Skeever vs this mod's one.  Which of course ended up on the main floor shortly after and stayed there, mingling with the crowd.  Would highly recommend a skeever texture replacer so they look less like rotting zombies and it is easier to imagine them being tolerated if tame.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Personally I disagree with this - taverns were actually where I ended up making my own "more creatures" by spawning in hentai versions of critters.  I also picture medieval tavens as often having a handful of dogs(or wolves) sleeping under the tables or near the fire - mostly for pest control or to clean up any scraps dropped by drunk patrons.

My thoughts exactly.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I love this mod. xD
Go! Go! Go!

So many creatures everywhere that are... amicable. Skyrim fills such wonderfully odd niches, so thank you for your hard work.

No problem. I'm glad you like it ^^

17 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

another suggestion: how about atronachs, like in the college perhaps?

I thought about this as well but it felt like wasted effort to place them since you can summon them anyway unlike all my other creatures. Maybe I'll place one or two atronachs in the college. We'll have to see

19 minutes ago, Snoipeh said:

I thought about this as well but it felt like wasted effort to place them since you can summon them anyway unlike all my other creatures. Maybe I'll place one or two atronachs in the college. We'll have to see

fyi: the jail is guarded by frost atronachs, so having "atronach guards" in the school would make sense.

(but on the other hand the students & staff do summon them in combat)

a tamed Ice Wraith would also not be out of place......and maybe a Spriggan in the Arch-Mage's Quarters.

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

fyi: the jail is guarded by frost atronachs, so having "atronach guards" in the school would make sense.

I know. That's why I even thought about placing them.

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

(but on the other hand the students & staff do summon them in combat)

And that is one reason why I didn't wanna place them. Because you can just summon them. All my other placed creatures are not summonable in vanilla Skyrim.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

a tamed Ice Wraith would also not be out of place......and maybe a Spriggan in the Arch-Mage's Quarters.

That could also be arranged. Unfortunately, there is not much space in the college and I don't really wanna cram everything in there. This means that I'll likely only place one or maybe even two of each in a fitting place. A Spriggan in the Arch-Mage's Quarters is a good idea. Didn't think of that.

2 hours ago, Snoipeh said:

Yeah, you can summon them, but they don't last long and will most definitely despawn in the middle of a sexlab scene

8 hours ago, Snoipeh said:

I think summoned creatures are normally excluded from Sexlab animations due to their tendency to disappear partway through an animation causing errors. (disappear because their summon timer ends)

Update 1.4 is unfortunately very small.

I spent most of my time trying to get my very first creature follower to work - to no avail. I can't seem to get the script to work. Even if I literally copy+paste the exact same text that was shown in the tutorial. Anyway, I'll try to get it working in the future. Enjoy this little update in the meantime.

Here's the link to the tutorial if anyone's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGszaPLobhg

I've also looked at the tutorial from the youtuber ZIONstudios as well as a tutorial on the nexus by jennathejew. They didn't work for me either.

44 minutes ago, Snoipeh said:

I spent most of my time trying to get my very first creature follower to work - to no avail. I can't seem to get the script to work. Even if I literally copy+paste the exact same text that was shown in the tutorial. Anyway, I'll try to get it working in the future. Enjoy this little update in the meantime.

what exactly is the problem your having with it?

So many creatures in cities now ?

And now also in Player Homes? ?

I had to rise the arousal approach settings in SLAC to even try to enter a city or playerhome ?

Also careful if you use the SLS and SD combo => faster enslaved to a creature in low lvl than you can open the inventory the first time ?

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

what exactly is the problem your having with it?

Spoiler

This happens after putting "(pDialogueFollower as DialogueFollowerScript).DismissAnimal()" into the Papyrus Fragment tab, clicking compile and then renaming it. Here's where things start to deviate from the tutorial (and yes, I did follow it step by step):

1.PNG.ef1550052b90d02c83e255d666c6ba13.PNG

I just ignored it, continued by clicking on "edit source" and pasting the text in there:

2.PNG.d68ca42dc2ca69e5a86e55047182834d.PNG

And afterwards I tried to save it and this came up:

3.PNG.1738edc206f9244e648961afca45e738.PNGI also checked if it generated any output and surely it did. It generated "RagnulfDismiss.psc" inside of the source folder.

...\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\RagnulfDismiss.psc

Opening it with Notepad++, I saw that it only had those 4 basic lines of code:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - ...

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 0

Scriptname RagnulfDismiss Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;END FRAGMENT CODE - ...

scripts.....why did it have to be scripts.....

unable to find flags file: tesv_papyrus_flags.fig

but i think that's the problem, and cpu posted this comment in a older post:

Double check that the file is inside your Scripts directory. Not a sub-folder.

And, in case you created right away the Topic Info, try to first create it with a single line of comment in one of the fileds (does not matter if it is the right or left one).

To add a comment line just use the semicolon character " ; "

Then close the topic info, and re-open it. Then try to write your lines of code.

...so it sounds to me like the skyrim source files are missing or installed wrong.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

So many creatures in cities now ?

And now also in Player Homes? ?

I had to rise the arousal approach settings in SLAC to even try to enter a city or playerhome ?

Hmm that's unfortunate to see. I only added animals to 3 player homes and I do think the amount of animals in cities is fitting. ^^

You had to raise it? I have my approach setting set to 60+ and I've never experience any problems with random engagements...

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Also careful if you use the SLS and SD combo => faster enslaved to a creature in low lvl than you can open the inventory the first time ?

I use neither of these mods which unfortunately means I don't know about the consequences that my mod brings if combined with SLS and SD.