Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

Can anyone share with me a pak that basically replaces Angela with Belladonna please? m(_ _)m 
I just basically want to play as Belladonna (not beast mode) as my main character and I'm struggling to do so, none of my repacking or renaming is working! ><

Can anyone share with me a pak that basically replaces Angela with Belladonna please

Hello, here you go : https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/50

But I'm trying to make the topless version of Belladonna to be playable.

I think that by just copying body files of the Belladonna Boobs mod into the Angela to Belladonna mod, we will have the topless Belladonna replacing Angela (or any other character, there is also the mod that remplace Kevin to Belladonna existing, we certainly can do the same with it).

Anyway, I would like to know if there is QuickBMS script existing to extract a mod in .pak, please?

Or if anyone is quicklier than and allready did a topless Belladonna mod replacing Angela, let me know it :)

I will follow the mod creation guide trying to make a full nude and a semi nude mod for Belladonna and Angela's mother (and also a mod that replace Angela by her mother).

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, jonibi7 said:

Hello, here you go : https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/50

But I'm trying to make the topless version of Belladonna to be playable.

I think that by just copying body files of the Belladonna Boobs mod into the Angela to Belladonna mod, we will have the topless Belladonna replacing Angela (or any other character, there is also the mod that remplace Kevin to Belladonna existing, we certainly can do the same with it).

Anyway, I would like to know if there is QuickBMS script existing to extract a mod in .pak, please?

Or if anyone is quicklier than and allready did a topless Belladonna mod replacing Angela, let me know it :)

I will follow the mod creation guide trying to make a full nude and a semi nude mod for Belladonna and Angela's mother (and also a mod that replace Angela by her mother).

Thanks in advance!

Awesome, thank you so very much!! ❤️

I'm looking forward to the rest haha... I tried before copying files and couldn't really get it to work, but maybe with the topless files it might work since the model is worked in? I'm not really sure...

If I may request, is there a version where you can leave the things around her elbows still there? I don't mind the arm shawl/towel thing at all. Her elbows look really flat in certain angles without it, especially when she bends them!image.thumb.png.0b6143aa11183bc871a1eee14f81db76.png

Something like this except I don't actually know what I'm doing and can't get anything to work ><

On 6/17/2020 at 8:00 PM, CronoAbe said:

If I may request, is there a version where you can leave the things around her elbows still there? I don't mind the arm shawl/towel thing at all. Her elbows look really flat in certain angles without it, especially when she bends them!

Something like this except I don't actually know what I'm doing and can't get anything to work ><

Belladonna.zip

Spoiler

bea3.png.dcd26d8c57aecde945ce813b8e59f750.pngbea2.png.44b3385570ac655131223e78ef32ceee.pngbea1.png.717508cd96af5cbf98749b135d8fe702.png

BeA_vanilla_P.pak

//

bea7.png.6a909697726560a2907c1b861ead03ee.png

bea6.png.89e68cb771e037caa291a4a2c3abb27c.png

BeA_wrap_P.pak

//

bea9.png.2ea5a8bc270badbbf6350f681ff70d90.png

bea8.png.534ed88ef58cba20bccb82aa105fefd4.png

BeA_cut_P.pak

2 hours ago, fatandstanky said:

Still willing to pay someone to make a mod that makes all the women barefoot.

There is already mods which remove the boots from both playable female characters whose fictional ages line up with what is roughly considered an adult in the majority of regions in the developed world.

https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/95

https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/103

On 6/21/2020 at 6:22 AM, DELiSH said:

Is there a mod that gives Riesz the same boobs Angela 1.7 has, or at least the same size areolas/nipples? If not, I'd like to humbly request it.

Second this. Riesz's boobs are too pointy, weird, and the areolas are too small. I wish there's a better nude mod that brings her to Angela's quality.

Hello, I write from Italy and I am using google translator. It's been 3 weeks since I got this but I can't ... I would like to recreate the secret of mana party. To do this I would like to change The character of Riesz (in bikini and without hat) with Kevin, to have a fighting woman. (I in Som had the level 9 glove).

29 minutes ago, 201193 said:

its not for 1st costume

i think it was for grand diviner

Sorceress actually. Also, AngelaNude_1.7_P.pak mod required in "~mod" folder.

Edit: to clarify, both AngelaNude_1.7_P.pak + nuno_P.pak (string bikini mod) required in "~mod" folder or it won't work. Default Magician will have naked model and Sorceress string bikini model.

9 minutes ago, CJ33 said:

Sorceress actually. Also, AngelaNude_1.7_P.pak mod required in "~mod" folder.

I am using the 1.7 mod so I didnt notice it being needed and the class costume want on top of my head at the time.

Thx for the correction man.