Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

18 minutes ago, Charlehtehwhorse said:

I saved it, when those pussies take it down,  I'll upload it somewhere else and edit this post with a link.

If there's anything I can't stand, It's moralfags.

They probably don't want to take it down either, but they have to abide by the law of the country. It's fine to be upset and angry about it, but don't direct it at the entity that isn't in the wrong. It's like yelling at a kid for their bad behavior due to the parent's lack of guidance, and the parents getting away with how they taught their kid, as if it's not their problem.

4 hours ago, amazingmrdonut said:

There's a Riesz no frills all costumes up on Nexus....until they take it down.

That's my mod. I doubt they will take it down because it doesn't "sexuialize" a minor. However, if they do, I will post it here immediately.

Hello , I see topless mods but does anybody think about a BOTTOMLESS mod dammit , just imagine ! Am I the only bottomless fetishist here ? or ...

5-1588724478-785272144.png

Imagine this outfit without panties and everything else on . Dang!!! Somebody should do it no ? Pleeeeeez

11 hours ago, daedal said:

i feel like these mods are forgetting a core part of sexiness

????????? ?????? ????

I feel like you don't understand how transferring pre-skinned animation weights and static bone set ups work.