Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

22 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

【Bewitching Female Enemies】

I have uploaded a new mod to NEXUSMODS and will post a link here as well.

It is a mod that increases the exposure of female enemy characters.
Please check NEXUSMODS for more details.

Bewitching Female Enemies at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Hide contents

image.png.5d45c4f1715127b6ef81799694a59a19.png

image.png.06200093b36eb634aa6d3faee6833a4e.png

image.png.94f15c81f1a08c909094b938cad8abdb.pngimage.png.c415fed770ec3c6d669c5cb002c020ed.png

Succube2.png.7195ca3869d2a32af094e707dcc3a6c5.png

Awesome! I didn't expect to see this game getting attention again. Is this a one-off or do you have plans to do more?

43 minutes ago, jpackinwood said:

Awesome! I didn't expect to see this game getting attention again. Is this a one-off or do you have plans to do more?

I still intend to continue.
I have Belladonna left as an enemy and I plan to make her soon, including after her transformation.
Angela and Riesz are already in a lot of mods that other people have already made, so I'm going to put them off and add sub-characters and mobs.

13 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I still intend to continue.
I have Belladonna left as an enemy and I plan to make her soon, including after her transformation.
Angela and Riesz are already in a lot of mods that other people have already made, so I'm going to put them off and add sub-characters and mobs.

There is at least one decent Belladonna mod, but I'd be interested in more for sure.

As far as Angela and Riesz, you're not wrong, but the nice thing about mods for player characters is that you get more chances to see the goods.

NEXUSMODS has uploaded a mod to increase the exposure of female soldiers and a mod to change their animation based on the introduction of this mod.
Please check NEXUSMODS for details.

Bewitching female soldier at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Spoiler

altena1.png.2fa56bcb8f1600c419df0c0a215de4da.png

altena3.png.f30c8bdfca9009f8ac5a946076a6e0c4.png

Female soldiers with lewd dreams at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Spoiler

1644811981_Altenalewd1.gif.42b68b524c31767608403e46173d0eda.gif

Edited by ALALALFA

Bewitching Belladonna (after metamorphosis) was added to 【Bewitching Female Enemies】

Bewitching Female Enemies at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Bewitching minor characters mod was added to NEXUSMODS.

Bewitching minor characters at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

image.png.11c23285ebba89c969f1d34861a0fee3.png

image.png.134234cbe84315eb375ca437aa8a421e.png

image.png.cd014c2032b4ebaea8ea1f9f21b9c525.png

image.png.c52f4bff5a7cbc5dc402adc95c7140ac.png

Edited by ALALALFA
On 3/6/2023 at 10:35 PM, Proserpina said:

Awesome animation! Is it possible to use that animation for the KO pose of the main character like Angela?

I won't know until we try, but it's probably possible.
I have a mod for Amazones in the works, so when I'm done with that, I'll start on Angela and Riesz's mods.

Translation: DeepL

On 3/6/2023 at 10:35 PM, Proserpina said:

Awesome animation! Is it possible to use that animation for the KO pose of the main character like Angela?

I did a little research and it seems that KO pose freezes at the last pose of the falling animation, so I can't loop the animation like in Female soldiers with lewd dreams.
I can at least change the pose when she falls down, but would that still be ok?

7 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

I did a little research and it seems that KO pose freezes at the last pose of the falling animation, so I can't loop the animation like in Female soldiers with lewd dreams.

either that or her default standing animation would be great

1 hour ago, ALALALFA said:

It's ok, because come to think of it, it is actually counted by the game as a "death pose" instead of a "KO pose" haha.

But really, thank you for your awesome works and for taking the time to reply and listening to my question/request, I really appreciate it! You don't have to do my request if you don't have the time/ don't want to.

On 3/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, ALALALFA said:

NEXUSMODS has uploaded a mod to increase the exposure of female soldiers and a mod to change their animation based on the introduction of this mod.

Bewitching female soldier at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Hide contents

altena1.png.2fa56bcb8f1600c419df0c0a215de4da.png

altena3.png.f30c8bdfca9009f8ac5a946076a6e0c4.png

Female soldiers with lewd dreams at Trials of Mana Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Hide contents

1644811981_Altenalewd1.gif.42b68b524c31767608403e46173d0eda.gif

can you make pantyless version of this?

Riesz's Rune Maiden mod.

• I enlarged the cloth hanging in front and removed the rest of the armor. The cloth is powered by the cloth physics system.
  • I have uploaded two files with different boobs swinging. The difference is the same as Fenrir Knight's mod, so please check there.
  • The skin textures in this mod do not affect and are not affected by the skin textures in the other Riesz mods.

The shadows (mainly faces) were weird, so I fixed them and removed the files from this post.
The corrected file is posted on the next page.

Translated with DeepL

Spoiler

rune1.png.5730a3c0d6b490dc2e1f67115dda97ce.png

rune2.png.75ed3942ffb5b3c6be839ecbf05b94eb.png

rune.gif.2df3c1b2388b4583ad7d89c2a36c4991.gif

Edited by ALALALFA
On 3/13/2023 at 4:46 PM, ALALALFA said:

Riesz's Rune Maiden mod.

• I enlarged the cloth hanging in front and removed the rest of the armor. The cloth is powered by the cloth physics system.
  • I have uploaded two files with different boobs swinging. The difference is the same as Fenrir Knight's mod, so please check there.
  • The skin textures in this mod do not affect and are not affected by the skin textures in the other Riesz mods.

Translated with DeepL

Reveal hidden contents

rune1.png.5730a3c0d6b490dc2e1f67115dda97ce.png

rune2.png.75ed3942ffb5b3c6be839ecbf05b94eb.png

rune.gif.2df3c1b2388b4583ad7d89c2a36c4991.gif

Bewitching Rune Maiden (AnimDynamics).zip 1.77 MB · 65 downloads Bewitching Rune Maiden (PhysicsAsset).zip 1.77 MB · 65 downloads

Awesome work.

Are you gonna create a mod for each costume (and Angela too) ? That would be great.

The Angela fainting pose can be used to other characters too?

I dunno if you can modify this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/251 by splitting the costume and the flying animation in separate paks. (or just create a similar flying animation). 

14 hours ago, joejoeabc said:

Awesome work.

Are you gonna create a mod for each costume (and Angela too) ? That would be great.

The Angela fainting pose can be used to other characters too?

I dunno if you can modify this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/251 by splitting the costume and the flying animation in separate paks. (or just create a similar flying animation). 

I think the poses can be diverted to some extent. I may create an animation for Riesz if I feel like it.

As for Angela's costume mod, I honestly don't have any ideas.
If I come up with a better idea, I might make one.

The witch's flight mod seems to have been created based on the Japanese anime "The Journey of Elaina", so I think the costumes are changed accordingly. I can't modify this mod on my own as I am forbidden to do almost anything but use it. I'm sorry, but I may not have the energy to reproduce it, as it seems to have been modified in various ways to display the cane at all times.