Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party with this, but if anyone out there can make it, I would like to request a simple mod that just gives Angela pale blond hair, leaving her eyes green, or perhaps making them light blue. The only mod I have found for this so far is low poly and affects multiple characters, making it unsuitable for my purposes. Thanks!

On 5/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, heuk said:

hi at first thank you for your amazing mod!! do you have any idea to creat only short hair version for duran??

i suffered from duran's terrible hair...

I would also like to see this. Duran's hair is absolutely terrible, but Charlotte's model and voice are even worse.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, loxoss_ said:

Hi,

these are the latest mods from Hawkeye, Duran and Kevin

Duran Short Hair First Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200429184358_1.jpg.8975f6e75c198d86697d44b1c5a733d3.jpg

Duran Long Hair First Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200429170612_1.jpg.0820d205dc9f7f5984a3342135595b05.jpg

Duran Short Hair Second Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200503142300_1.jpg.a758ee263d126adfd0725b01c54502b7.jpg

Duran Long Hair Second Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200503142513_1.jpg.2b85a4702019524a8ca8bdd465fc218b.jpg

Hawkeye Short Hair First Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200428113245_1.jpg.a2a86c17e3984dc88f7518b81d670320.jpg

Hawkeye Short Hair Second Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200503142306_1.jpg.b5805529eefd03ec4adbd85ed0e73081.jpg

Kevin First Costume:

Reveal hidden contents

20200501131753_1.jpg.40f1b3b4a917517acf16b443d34436f9.jpg

modDuranLongHairFirstCostume_1_P.rar 2.51 MB · 459 downloads modDuranLongHairSecondCostume_1_P.rar 1.97 MB · 336 downloads modDuranShortHairFirstCostume_1_P.rar 2.5 MB · 295 downloads modDuranShortHairSecondCostume_1_P.rar 1.94 MB · 271 downloads modHawkeyeShirtHairSecondCostume_1_P.rar 1.61 MB · 325 downloads modHawkeyeShortHairFirstCostume_1_P.rar 2.02 MB · 388 downloads modKevinFirstCostume_1_P.rar 1.36 MB · 453 downloads

Does anyone happen to have a fully nude hawkeye mod?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Love the amazing work with these mods 

I’m hoping to use the male nude mods that were uploaded last year in the thread but it’s says they were removed.

Does anyone have a copy they can share? Or know of any other male nude mods as well (I can only find the Ogami Kevin one)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Out of curiousity, does anyone have a collection of mods for this game already converted for use on the switch? I'd convert them myself but it takes too long to download unreal engine in order to get the files that Masagrator on GBATemp lists on theior tutorial. I'd very much appreciate it.

Been following all posts on Trials of Mana (Mod Request) and appreciate everyone's mod pak submissions for Angela and Riesz.   Can someone tell best nude mod Paks to use on both characters?  I've downloaded several mod paks from links on this post.  Thanks everyone ?

• 2 months later...

Unpopular request, but I see the 1 nude mod for the males in game and ... could we get some more variations, please? Maybe slightly bigger *ahem* "swords"? ifyouknowhatimeanhurrdurr And who doesn't love a good chest? That goes for boobs and pecs when you think about it!

Need more love for those of us who prefer the male form. ?

Not to mention the sfm possibilities these can all lead to. And c'mon, Ludgar is asking to be lewded up.

Edited by PcPaper
Added Lewd-gar hahaha. Yes, I do think I'm funny.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, mastergx0 said:

Lovely gif~ also I had found a few mods that are based around oscarteexor Angela nude model that it changes some of her costumes like Sorceress, Rune Seer and Spellbinder respectively, I should share their links but I can't remember well where I found them since their sources was japanese users from Twitter ?

But I have their .pak files if you or anyone is interested.

Hello, my first time joining and posting on this site. Even though I am a year late, would you still be able to share the pak files for the nude Angela?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is the nude-modding for this game dead? first time playing this game and first time modding this game, Came here, read page 1 to last page 16 (currently) and I don't see any new nude mods other than the one on nexus and the ones already posted here, hope to see some new stuff soon. Thanks for all the work and mods shared in this Post.

Edited by JJDoThangz
10 hours ago, JJDoThangz said:

Is the nude-modding for this game dead? first time playing this game and first time modding this game, Came here, read page 1 to last page 16 (currently) and I don't see any new nude mods other than the one on nexus and the ones already posted here, hope to see some new stuff soon. Thanks for all the work and mods shared in this Post.

you kinda need to look deep for links to the nude mods since most of them at this point are made by japanese players. and even more deeper if you want a full party of nudes.