thethingthatshootsrockets Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/18/2026 at 2:32 AM, Darkening Demise said: So is it a actual mod that lets to bone or is it a pose like what kind of mod is it and is it possible for someone to make a sex animation mod with different poses? I'm curious how moddable this game is since FF7 Remake and Rebirth never got anything outside of lame nude mods like its still 2004 where that's all you ever got. Â From what I can tell it's a mod for Angela, her legs and feet bones are aligned to Duran's meshes. So unless he also made new bones for her she shouldn't be moving up and down, it would be stationary. From what I can remember those screenshots were released by the modder himself some years ago. It wasn't actually released to the public, probably because it would be a nightmare to fix all the clipping. 1
thethingthatshootsrockets Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) On that note about fixing the clipping. It's still not 100% fixed but I'll put it here anyways. It took two years but I made the mod. Sorceress wardrobe malfunction. I removed the straps and made the cup larger, Nip slip abound. I'll keep going to see if I can make more of these. My objective is to make every single class have some malfunction. I won't do the default class because it's already made and it was an inspiration for this mod. Angela_WRMalfunction_Sorceress_thething.zip Edited September 28 by thethingthatshootsrockets There's still some clipping. 2
mrzetsubou Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago Anyone know if these images are from a mod or were they just edited photos?
Leonidas-Hakai Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 9 minutes ago, mrzetsubou said: Anyone know if these images are from a mod or were they just edited photos? Yes they're a real mod not Photoshop
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now