Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

On 5/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, riz_bluesky said:

I processed Riesz's expression. It's not very good, but you're welcome to try it.

Hide contents

It is a machine translation.

can it work with other costume mods?

On 5/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, riz_bluesky said:

I processed Riesz's expression. It's not very good, but you're welcome to try it.

Hide contents

Use Photoshop for the texture work there you can handle better , look for a tutorial for skin makeup use brush in 3% light red and than is looks perfect ?

7 hours ago, riz_bluesky said:

No.Expressions are built directly into the costume data, so they are not compatible with other mods or costumes after class change.  I'm sorry.

Quick suggestion for everyone.

Also post in your language If you use machine translation.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the machine translation. 

(Not in this case, just a suggestion to everyone)

24 minutes ago, Chiyosuke said:

Do you just put these Paks in the /Content/Paks folder? I tried it with the the Angela mod and got nothing.

If you did "steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks" and does not work, try to make a new folder called "~mod" and throw the mod in there (under the "Paks" folder).

So it should be "steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod" if the Paks folder does not work

and, yes.  I am talking about the Paks file, NEVER just put the zip, rar, or 7z file into the folder

5 hours ago, tigers said:

muh man! If you can make Ries as beautiful as Angela, then you are god!!

He gave the blueprint for anyone willing to do it themselves. They just need to load up Riesz character data and import the body mesh from Angela, make some alterations so they don't look exactly the same and you've got yourself an amazing Riesz nude mod.

2 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said:

is this for the default costume or no? im not very far in the game and i cant seem to get this skin to take. i just dropped it in my ~mod folder like the others. any help?

Yes, it is for the default costume. Check if you don't have anything else that overrides that first costume on the ~mod folder. I tried it and it worked on mine... other reason i have see it fail sometimes is the acessories, so check unequipping them

On 5/23/2020 at 10:44 PM, fraggerman said:

Ported oscateexors AngelaNude_1.7 and kzm23s Riesz_ver4 to the Switch. Rename them to Trials of Mana-Switch_1_P.pak and Trials of Mana-Switch_2_P.pak. You can cut any old Riesz and Angela mods I ported. These should work without them.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the switch port of those two, I was wondering why most mods showed up kind of weird on that version. is there a guide somewhere on how to port the mods?