Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

19 hours ago, fraggerman said:

There is. The textures have to be swizzled to load properly on the Switch. The rest can stay the same. Then just repack the mod with the swizzled texture.

Stupid question but following the guide as a complete beginner what exactly does Cook for Windows mean in context to the texture in the UE4editor? I'm not sure what to search to find an answer. 

9 minutes ago, bigfish626 said:

what exactly does Cook for Windows mean

Literally the menu option Cook Content for Windows. It builds the Assets and saves them in C:\Users\$USER\Documents\Unreal Projects\$PROJECTNAME\Saved\Cooked\WindowsNoEditor\$PROJECTNAME\Content

Spoiler

cook.png.43b63d5e947e621c9fb732f8f31c1439.png

Damn, this really makes me want to give the game another playthrough with your mods now.

Edit: The ribbon color isn't white like it's shown on your screenshot? Very clever way of using Riez's hair-tie for Angela's thigh ribbon!

Can a PC mod be done to unlock the camera pitch similar to this Switch one?

I tried modding the PresetCameraTable.uasset, but don't know how to add a new value and couldn't disable collision detection by only editing the existing values.

I know people are all going on about nude mods, but what I primarily want to see are bigger boob mods. There are already a few on Nexusmods for Angela, but they won't allow them for Riesz because it's technically "sexualizing a minor". LL has no such restriction, though.

1 hour ago, Obligitury said:

if your able to also stop the characters from disappearing when getting close to the camera. it would be handy as well for close zoom ups. hopefully something will be done.

You can use "toggledebugcamera" command instead of UUU built-in camera mode. That doesn't detect collisions.

The modding discord has some resources for modifying DataTables. If you really want to change the default camera behavior.

7 hours ago, Prowlers said:

Can a PC mod be done to unlock the camera pitch similar to this Switch one?

I tried modding the PresetCameraTable.uasset, but don't know how to add a new value and couldn't disable collision detection by only editing the existing values.

We need a unlock camer mod or a a photo mode mod. Sadly, I know nothing of mod making

Yeah, a unlock camera mod or photo mode mod would be nice. If only someone would tell us it is possible. Then we can do things like what this person did

On 5/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, oscateexor said:

You can use "toggledebugcamera" command instead of UUU built-in camera mode. That doesn't detect collisions.

The modding discord has some resources for modifying DataTables. If you really want to change the default camera behavior.

If only someone could tell us... ?

But this is all just a dream. One day, we will get this mod, everyone try their best! ?

On 5/26/2020 at 11:53 PM, oscateexor said:

Some accessories. Body is still ver 1.7 - no change.

Reveal hidden contents

cause my implementation was too lazy it conflicts with Riesz's mods. I just didn't want to deal with materials.

took more than 3 hours just to duplicate a material because I forgot there is CRC checks on strings. I knew material modding is futile.

b2.png.0cdda7a43a49f94479a0b4d34e1c888b.png

I swear the check is disabled in other games.

unrelated to the conflict issue: enabled BC7 texture compression on BaseColor maps (face01, body01, hair01, eye01, wear01, wear02)

the file size is doubled, but VRAM allocation should not be changed from DXT1.

BC7 textures may not show correctly if you have an old video card. So I leave the old version there.

Sorry to bother, but I can't make these accessories load. Both naked & blonde mods works, but the ribbon won't load no matter what I do. I tried equip/unequip stuff in-game and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Also, could you please make a naked blush variation with default hair & eye color?

On 5/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, oscateexor said:

This "UUU" works wonders for built-in/free camera close up shots. Thanks for the tip.

9 hours ago, CJ33 said:

Sorry to bother, but I can't make these accessories load. Both naked & blonde mods works, but the ribbon won't load no matter what I do. I tried equip/unequip stuff in-game and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Also, could you please make a naked blush variation with default hair & eye color?

This "UUU" works wonders for built-in/free camera close up shots. Thanks for the tip.

Remove the Naked mod since the ribbon mod already contain the naked body, and the naked mod is overwriting it

Hello, I write from Italy and I am using google translator. It's been 3 weeks since I got this but I can't ... I would like to recreate the secret of mana party. To do this I would like to change The character of Riesz (in bikini and without hat) with Kevin, to have a fighting woman (I in Som had the level 9 glove). If possible, even with transformation into a female werewolf. Thanks.

18 hours ago, ryuusaru said:

Remove the Naked mod since the ribbon mod already contain the naked body, and the naked mod is overwriting it

That was it, thanks. I thought the mod only contained the ribbon/accessories and both should be put together.