Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

On 2/13/2022 at 8:48 PM, Obligitury said:

you kinda need to look deep for links to the nude mods since most of them at this point are made by japanese players. and even more deeper if you want a full party of nudes.

Alternatively/in addition I saw at least one Trials of Mana nsfw mod collection from someone who's been doing exactly that. Unfortunately by the time I got to it the upload had already expired, but I know they're out there. Here's hoping one of them turns up somewhere!

Edit: Though it is worth noting just googling around in japanese a bit and pulling links off twitter seems to have offered a fair amount of mods of many sorts, though I haven't been able to check them all yet and see exactly what I downloaded

Edit Edit: Nevermind, I just didn't browse this thread enough. You really don't even have to dig that deep. But yeah, Japanese mods is the way to go for the most part

Edited by StrangerIn
On 2/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, StrangerIn said:

Alternatively/in addition I saw at least one Trials of Mana nsfw mod collection from someone who's been doing exactly that. Unfortunately by the time I got to it the upload had already expired, but I know they're out there. Here's hoping one of them turns up somewhere!

Edit: Though it is worth noting just googling around in japanese a bit and pulling links off twitter seems to have offered a fair amount of mods of many sorts, though I haven't been able to check them all yet and see exactly what I downloaded

Edit Edit: Nevermind, I just didn't browse this thread enough. You really don't even have to dig that deep. But yeah, Japanese mods is the way to go for the most part

Are you sure my folder expired. I can still download it

On 8/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, mastergx0 said:

Lovely gif~ also I had found a few mods that are based around oscarteexor Angela nude model that it changes some of her costumes like Sorceress, Rune Seer and Spellbinder respectively, I should share their links but I can't remember well where I found them since their sources was japanese users from Twitter ?

But I have their .pak files if you or anyone is interested.

If you still have these mods could you send them to me in a direct message? Would love to have them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Aximili said:

我记得听说过一个,但你不会在这里找到它,因为她被认为是萝莉,而下流的萝莉模组通常不会在loveslab 上发布。

So where should I find her?

19 hours ago, xyg said:

So where should I find her?

Unironically Google. I found it just by searching.

In an unrelated question, would there be a mod somewhere that removes all of Riesz's clothes, including head accessories and shoes? For some odd reason, every avenue I've seen has either one and/or the other, but not everything at once.

Edited by robeandwizardhat
Adding onto the message with an inquiry because of a potential double post
6 hours ago, robeandwizardhat said:

具有讽刺意味的是谷歌。我只是通过搜索找到它。

在一个不相关的问题中,是否有一个模组可以移除 Riesz 的所有衣服,包括头饰和鞋子?出于某种奇怪的原因,我所看到的每条途径都有一个和/或另一个,但不是一次全部。

But I can't find it. I can't find it on Google.

8 hours ago, robeandwizardhat said:

具有讽刺意味的是谷歌。我只是通过搜索找到它。

在一个不相关的问题中,是否有一个模组可以移除 Riesz 的所有衣服,包括头饰和鞋子?出于某种奇怪的原因,我所看到的每条途径都有一个和/或另一个,但不是一次全部。

links,please!

• 2 months later...

This game has been on my backlog for a really long time. I just got a Steam Deck so figured this would be the perfect time to play the game (with mods obviously).

The game is Deck Verified so it runs pretty well, most games are compatible with mods.

I've been looking for mods for all the characters and I got pretty much everyone except for Charlotte, I did find a few mods but I wanted to check if anyone can DM me any mods that they have for Charlotte.

Thanks in advance.

On 8/20/2022 at 12:09 PM, Noble0101 said:

This game has been on my backlog for a really long time. I just got a Steam Deck so figured this would be the perfect time to play the game (with mods obviously).

The game is Deck Verified so it runs pretty well, most games are compatible with mods.

I've been looking for mods for all the characters and I got pretty much everyone except for Charlotte, I did find a few mods but I wanted to check if anyone can DM me any mods that they have for Charlotte.

Thanks in advance.

Just sent the files over incase no one got to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...