Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

On 5/23/2020 at 10:44 PM, fraggerman said:

Ported oscateexors AngelaNude_1.7 and kzm23s Riesz_ver4 to the Switch. Rename them to Trials of Mana-Switch_1_P.pak and Trials of Mana-Switch_2_P.pak. You can cut any old Riesz and Angela mods I ported. These should work without them.

Reveal hidden contents

Fantastic. Thanks so much for porting these to Switch. Glad to see that version getting some love. If I may ask, whats the romfs path for these files? Most Switch mods seem to need multiple layered folders..unless this is different and they can just be dropped right in.

51 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

If I may ask, whats the romfs path for these files?

romfs path is /atmosphere/contents/0100D7800E9E0000/romfs/Trials of Mana/Content/Paks/Trials of Mana-Switch_X_P.pak

Rename paks to Trials of Mana-Switch_X_P.pak and increase X by one for every new one. The newer ones override contents they share with older ones.

8 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

romfs path is /atmosphere/contents/0100D7800E9E0000/romfs/Trials of Mana/Content/Paks/Trials of Mana-Switch_X_P.pak

Rename paks to Trials of Mana-Switch_X_P.pak and increase X by one for every new one. The newer ones override contents they share with older ones.

Great, thanks for the info!

On 5/19/2020 at 12:20 AM, willace said:

If you did "steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks" and does not work, try to make a new folder called "~mod" and throw the mod in there (under the "Paks" folder).

So it should be "steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod" if the Paks folder does not work

and, yes.  I am talking about the Paks file, NEVER just put the zip, rar, or 7z file into the folder

I tried both methods with the angela nude 1.7, load my game and had nothing... can anyone help me?

H:\Games\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, aStrangeDay said:

I tried both methods with the angela nude 1.7, load my game and had nothing... can anyone help me?

H:\Games\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

Thanks in advance. 

sorted. need to unequip something to work.

Sorry for the dumb question but do all these files work in tandem with each other?

Because I've downloaded a bunch of them from this thread and put them in the "~mod" folder (no overwrite as they all come differently named), and game loads up as normal, but as of starting a new game, it just uses the default nude skin for Riesz, even though I'm sure I've inserted the Tattoo mod ones as well.

Or am I wrong and you're supposed to just choose one?

7 hours ago, kaykazumi said:

Sorry for the dumb question but do all these files work in tandem with each other?

Because I've downloaded a bunch of them from this thread and put them in the "~mod" folder (no overwrite as they all come differently named), and game loads up as normal, but as of starting a new game, it just uses the default nude skin for Riesz, even though I'm sure I've inserted the Tattoo mod ones as well.

Or am I wrong and you're supposed to just choose one?

If they override the same files, you are supposed to choose one.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:48 PM, 女神の慈悲 said:

I'm a kinda confused on where to start will oscateexor make a post with all the mod he made? I really like the proportions 

1 non-nudity mod, 1 QoL mod (1 WIP and 1 meme) on my twitter (in Japanese), I'll post on this thread if I ever finish another mod that suits 'Adult Gaming' category. But I'm playing other hentai games for now and PoE new league/season will launch soon. I want to make at least one more nsfw mod though, idk when. My work is insanely slow.

List of my ToM mods including modified umodel and utility mods

Spoiler

Chronological order

Prototype Angela skirt removal and texture recolor : Not worth downloading. At the time, we didn't know how to export/import things.

umodel_morph, umodel_morph_fix1 : The usage description in the post is outdated, see the tutorial Step 3. Some models (Kevin beast form etc) do not export properly with these versions, due to logic flaws in my code.

AngelaNude (WIP, 1.0) : Standalone, replace Magician.

umodel_morph_fix2 : For glTF morph export. This version is not strictly an upgrade from fix1.

PetriBelt : Change the Moogle Badge's effect to self-inflict petrify instead of moogled.

AngelaNude_1.7 : Standalone, replace Magician.

Slingshot bikini 0.1 : Requires AngelaNude_1.7_P.pak, replace Sorcerer. (abandoned in WIP state, not recommended)

Ribbon, Ribbon_BC7 : Standalone, replace Magician.

Aniesz_1.1 (Anise-Mode Riesz) : Non-nudity, part outfit conversion, recolor and eyeline/face/nose shape tweaks. Standalone, replace class 1.

DontMentionMoney : Change the threshold value of triggering the post-battle dialogues about money from 50k Lucre to 1 billion Lucre.

Some one please make Duran's Berserk costume mod. I think Duran is Knight but that costume is Barbarian. I think it need right shoulder armor and black breat plate armor. Some one please change Duran Berserk's Sword Hrunting model to Obsidian knight(Duran's farther)'s Sword! PLEASE~~!!?

It would be great if it was possible to do an Angela model (I really love Magus, spellbinder or mystic queen) with thong (g-string) either with or without frills. I prefer sexy over plain nude.

You play and fight, and from time to time you see booty, cherry on the cake!

@wahuaji on twitter did an increible job with Riesz sexy dragonmaster (with thong) as it is sexy and badass.