31 minutes ago, jc321 said:

It's a translation from the version in the megaupload link. It is a bit hit and miss but if it's not needed happy to remove 

any help is apreciated - and once I am closer to a real 1.0 release I would also verify the english translation.

One of the biggest advantages (IMHO) is voice output - reading text breaks immersion completely for me - I spent a bunch of money for licensing voices - but I am not willing to spent more for english voices, and even if I would have english voices I would not be able to really verfiy every sentence regarding it's sense.

Edited by zaira

Ok, so trying out the new version with the translated files (many thanks jc321 !). The only issue i have encountered so far is with prostitution. If i select blowjob or vaginal sex, after that my character only has two dialogue choices along the line of "i can only be fucked in the mouth or ass" or "no i dont want to do that". The customer seems to respond correctly but then the same dialogue re-appears and i cant progress. The customer then continually force greets with the same dialogue and the whore job doesn't progress. I tried the cheat menu and managed to successfully bump the quest enough to get the "here?" etc dialogue to appear and i was able to select the animation and complete the job but after doing that once or twice, the "kill prostitution" option disappeared from the cheat menu for some reason. After that i ended up having to QQQ to exit the game as the customer was following me and force greeting. Hopefully i explained that well enough for you to make sense of it!

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Teddar
forgot to attach a log
2 hours ago, Teddar said:

The only issue i have encountered

Well, this is a miracle - because if I look into your logfile it is unlikely that anything works. Almost all new Scripts are missing - I have to repack

7 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

@zaira Are you planning to bring back quests like bandit and necro and maybe new ones?(fixed or reworked ofc) these quests were really cool. 

I am no sure - please take a deeper look into the slave school quest - this should replace the other quests.

The problem is that vanilla locations are much harder to control - in the slave school no unexpected side effects or triggers can occur

Repack uploaded - and I forgot to mention the manual installations steps:

• enter directory <skyrim>\data\sound\voice\MariaBase.esm and execute create_junctions.cmd
  • enter directory <skyrim>\data\sound\voice\MariaProstitution.esp and execute create_junctions.cmd

This enables voice support for almost everybody in Skyrim

Ich finde diesen mod prima! Eine kleine Anfrage ...: kann man den "Banditenring" als Auskopplung solo? Das Ding ist genial ... Die Zahl der "Anzahl der "Tod" sinkt damit drastisch und ist auch für ein "normales Spiel" außerordentlich nützlich! Ja ...? Bitte...? :-))))))))))

Ich denke, dieser Mod ist toll! Eine kleine Anfrage ...: Können Sie den "Banditenring" als Single-Release bekommen? Die Sache ist genial ... die Zahl der Todesopfer sinkt drastisch und ist daher für ein "normales Spiel" äußerst nützlich! Ja...? Bitte...? :-))))))))))

Schreibprogramm nicht zurecht schuldigung - ich komme mit diesem

Ok, so trying the repacked version (thanks again to jc321 for the translations). Whoring works much better now. Just a minor issue in that when you select vanilla sex and choose say missionary or blowjob, the only responses you can offer are still "i dont do that" or "i can only be fucked in the mouth or ass". It still works ok though as the customer then responds along the lines of "any of your holes will do" (im paraphrasing like hell here i dont recall the exact dialogue). But you can then select whatever animation you want. So seems like we're getting somewhere now. Posted a log in case there are still errors but its all gibberish to me. 

Papyrus.0.log

If you’re enslaved and visiting a city with an apothecary your master will grab you, lead you to the apothecary and buy an elixir for you. After that you can offer vaginal sex without limits.

This is also an option in the slave school

3 hours ago, zaira said:

If you’re enslaved and visiting a city with an apothecary your master will grab you, lead you to the apothecary and buy an elixir for you. After that you can offer vaginal sex without limits.

This is also an option in the slave school

Ok,, ima try that. I went to the slave school briefly when trying out the previous version but it seemed to break after the trainer's assistant leads you down the stairs and says "we're there". She just stands there so i guess there's an issue there. I'll try again with the re-compiled version and see how far i get. I read on the OP that this is only partially playable so im not expecting to get much further but it will be nice if i do. It looks hot!

I haven't added all the performance tweaks Zaira suggested in the install guide for my SE install yet and I am sometimes finding similar pauses in certain stages with npc's not continuing. As a possible workaround I can overcome these either by doing a quick savegame and reload or (probably not the advisable solution) disable and then enable the character in question using console, these methods seem to get them to carry on. 

These are very few and far between however, stability wise it's pretty damn good. 

There's a few features I miss from earlier versions

• Kept as a sex/lust toy .. usually when surrendering
  • In the very early (almost 1st version) when you went for training the trainer wouldn't always select you for further training but another slave

And still eagerly hoping the mine quest might make an appearance at some point. 

All in all though absolutely loving it, and I know there's a lot I still haven't seen crop up yet.