Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
 
Looking for a RaceMenu preset!

I spent three hours yesterday trying to apply makeup to my babe. It was a total nightmare—and unfortunately unsuccessful. 
I just can't seem to make any progress; she looks like a clown now, yet it's still not quite right. It's frustrating, and it's really taking the fun out of it...
Does anyone have a RaceMenu preset they could send me to look at?
Posted (edited)

Your master looks at following colors

3 factors are being calculated:

  • alpha
  • "darkness"
  • redness

If transparency is 100%, racemenu overlays are being checked.

I attached my preset and I will make the color matching configurable.
I never had any issues with the calculation though...

Edited by zaira
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 5:14 PM, zaira said:

Your master looks at following colors

3 factors are being calculated:

  • alpha
  • "darkness"
  • redness

If transparency is 100%, racemenu overlays are being checked.

I attached my preset and I will make the color matching configurable.
I never had any issues with the calculation though...

Thank you :) 

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 7:20 PM, Nighttnt said:

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get Maria Eden up and running, but setting everything up from scratch is giving me a proper headache.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a lightweight or fast-to-install Wabbajack modlist (or a minimal base setup) that works well as a foundation for Maria Eden?

Alternatively, does anyone know if there's already a full collection/modlist floating around that includes Maria Eden out of the box?

I just want to quickly test out the mod without having to manually install and troubleshoot hundreds of prerequisite mods and frameworks. Any suggestions or tips on the easiest base list for this would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah i recently rolled my skyrim back to 1170 and some of the required mods are not giving you the mod code for Skse version,therefore 

 

On 8/30/2026 at 5:05 PM, TheMaze. said:

You're probably tired of people asking for help, I did see the support section on this page, but I can't quite figure everything out.

I got the mod and all it's dependencies installed, Then added the files in the screenshot. The Maria Eden itself is the version from around the 20-08 of august.

I have the dialogue, see the startup and everything else, but when entering new area's for example, it gives the debug notification: "failed to start ..." for example MEPTavernEntered. Am I still missing a file?

image.png.6d251b158e00d095cb6a65b7f21f2093.png

Thanks in advance!

hey there where did you get the english translation files from, i've been having issues with finding them,

Posted

Well either i'm totally confused on installing this mod, either it's not working on 1.5.97. (Via nolvus awakening v6)

The only dialogue I got with npc is "hello?" Or "do you want to have some fun with me?".

And I didn't manage to have sex with animals (kneeling in front of them).

Btw the english translation was disrupting the dialogue. When asking "hello?" to npcs they answer "yes?" and the dialogue ends there.

 

Or maybe I missing some startup process?

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:38 PM, zaira said:

Actually I finished the first version and starting to integrate gloryhole shaks into the gameplay. A devdrop will be released soon.

Where can I find it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...