1 hour ago, zaira said:

@t.ara: I'll stay with SE and found the reason. Two major quests needs to be finished before the release. I put years into the mod and there is still no alternative for adult modding.

I had much more troubles with oldrim and even SKSE development has now outdated the oldrim version.

It´s no problem to overtake ZAP 9 also to SE...or in parts, you can later do how you want it-or nothing-no problem, up-to-you;-)

I also have SE in use-but only for some "tests"-I don ´t see a serious way to make SKYRIM SE working without CTD. And I only have BASIC-mods in use, like ZAP 7 SE,  sexLab and an ENB and caliente´s CBBE SE stuff. And I can not let the game run in 3840x1600 pixels-so it s nonsence to me. Also nonsence, because HDT-PE is not working and ZAP 9 comes with tons of new HDT-PE-chains which I will keep using.

Furthermore can I use the CBBE-SE body-type inside of oldrim as well, so the main important stuff is working perfectly well in oldrim for me. I guess that even the male-character-meshes and clothing of SE can easily being adopted backwards DOWN to be working too in OLDRIM. The difference of the texture-dephs-quality in SE is for myself a too marginal reason to switch to SE because also the CK of SE is not working stabil and comes with endless errors and bugs. If others got the game to be working, congrats but my list of PRO-points is longer for SKYRIM and not for SKYRIM-SE. SKYRIM SE is a good console game, but imo not being needed to be released for the personal computer. More better it would be to add the SKYRIM/SE content into the fallout-four-engine-that would be making sense because FO 4 is technically the most inovative game which, bethesda has released-but not my workaround here-lol:-)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

I don ´t see a serious way to make SKYRIM SE working without CTD

This is really strange - something must be very broken on your computer. I rarely heard from other people that they downgrade because of stability.

HDT-PE is indeed missing and this is the only thing I miss, but for me the advantages are so numerous (including stability) that I can life without it.

BTW: I run SE in 3840x1080.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:09 AM, zaira said:

This is really strange - something must be very broken on your computer. I rarely heard from other people that they downgrade because of stability.

HDT-PE is indeed missing and this is the only thing I miss, but for me the advantages are so numerous (including stability) that I can life without it.

BTW: I run SE in 3840x1080.

I later will maybe take again a look at SE, in which way can I get it finally compatible to run in 3840x1600 pixels???  (LG HDR WQHD+ @120Hz refresh-rate, 8 bit dephs)

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

in which way can I get it finally compatible to run in 3840x1600 pixels???  (LG HDR WQHD+ @120Hz refresh-rate, 8 bit dephs)

These are the mods that allows me to run SSE without issues in 3840x1080, HDR, 144hz since months

Some settings in enblocal.ini

[ENGINE]
ForceVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
EnableFPSLimit=false
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bug in vortex has vanished my work of the last six months (including the backup) - it was a lot because I had more time due to pandemic.

I am now considering to drop modding. Sorry for the bad news.

If you haven't made too many changes on your machine/hard disk since the bug maybe consider the windows file recovery tool (command line) part of windows 10. 

Vortex might have deleted the reference to the files but they'll still be on the hard disk and a file recovery tool may well help. 

Noooo :(  I was so hyped about release, best mod for skyrim ever created, anyway sorry to hear that :/ 

btw 6 months? This one is updated year ago so you have another version between now and year ago or i miss something?  

On 5/27/2021 at 8:18 PM, jc321 said:

must be totally demoralising.

Well, it was my stupidity not to make regular backups. But I don't whine about the past, I always look forward, because that's the only direction where I can do something.

Ok, some major quests are lost - I spent most efforts in NPC AI (memory and recognition) and game mechanics. Some things can be restored because major parts where in scripts.

But AI is really a big loss - all NPCs had recognized what the player is doing and they reacted and they had a memory. It felt so immersive...

That would be huge waste if you won't release. Unfinished? Pretty sure every ME "fan" are ok with that, we were playing buggy as fuck ME LE and it was great! I would suggest to release what you have, and then you will decide what next :)  

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Just realized ME is build with few esp's did you lost all of them? 

No, but the main one. I am currently repairing the most important quests as long as they are still present in my memory. Got big parts of AI memory back.

I don't know if you are familiar with how to search for things in windows but you can check a setting in windows to show hidden folders and then search for your file by searching by file extension .esp under file explorer it should show all esp files no matter where they are in your computer.

17 hours ago, zaira said:

No, but the main one. I am currently repairing the most important quests as long as they are still present in my memory. Got big parts of AI memory back.

good to hear you're still fighing, hope we'll be able to play new update soon! Thanks!