Would it please be possible to separate the tools into a single ESP/Download? They are an incredibly useful utility for editing the game, especially for adding NPCs/outfits/furniture and would make a great standalone.

In any case, thank you for reading this and a very big thank you for your continued work on this fascinating mod!

On 6/3/2021 at 8:24 PM, Door said:

Would it please be possible to separate the tools into a single ESP/Download?

It will be separated into MariaBase and MariaProstitution.

MariaBase contains all the Tools and MariaProstitution all the quests. So if you install MariaBase only it has almost no impact on vanilla game play

The tools:

• Outfit managment
  • Location managament
  • NPC management
  • Restraints management
  • Animation management
  • Cheats

Next MariaProstitution is a deep game play overhaul - it adjusts a lot of vanilla quests to make them aware of player prostitution and/or slavery status - so it will definitely not play well with any mod that modifies vanilla quests either.

Special support is added for Minimal Needs, Slave Tats, ZAP, Sexlab Arrousal Redux and Prison Overhaul.

It can act as a replacement for SimpleSlavery (it catches the SS events) and handles it's own auction quest, but it can also still act as a client for SimpleSlavery since the mod interface remains unchanged.

It requires DDa (full) and DDi (assets only). I don't use DDi restraint mechanics yet and may never do and very likely no ZAP 9 mechanics as well.

2 hours ago, zaira said:

Next MariaProstitution is a deep game play overhaul - it adjusts a lot of vanilla quests to make them aware of player prostitution and/or slavery status - so it will definitely not play well with any mod that modifies vanilla quests either.

Damn, I even more hyped now, how is the repairing going? Kinda want to ask if there is a chance for release in two weeks because i will be off work - guess chances are low right? 

On 6/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, zaira said:

It will be separated into MariaBase and MariaProstitution.

MariaBase contains all the Tools and MariaProstitution all the quests. So if you install MariaBase only it has almost no impact on vanilla game play

The tools:

• Outfit managment
  • Location managament
  • NPC management
  • Restraints management
  • Animation management
  • Cheats

Special support is added for Minimal Needs, Slave Tats, ZAP, Sexlab Arrousal Redux and Prison Overhaul.

It can act as a replacement for SimpleSlavery (it catches the SS events) and handles it's own auction quest, but it can also still act as a client for SimpleSlavery since the mod interface remains unchanged.

It requires DDa (full) and DDi (assets only). I don't use DDi restraint mechanics yet and may never do and very likely no ZAP 9 mechanics as well.

Ah, I see. Thank you very much this explanation!

I also realized that all that was in the mod decription and that I am an idiot! Sorry!

Due to loss of months of work I decided to change my release cycle and uploaded the latest version.

Because of upload size limitations here on LL I moved everything to mega.

The previous version is available here : https://mega.nz/file/7wchzQDR#hvHK-eClEdNsZ7xdMuPRXlGVbbPdx2cn9Nu491l5QTw

The new version is very very complex - so a manual is definitely required. I started with it - it's in the docs subfolder "MariaGamePlayGuide.htm"

You will still not found a lot of features and quests - especially because it's German (runter auf die Knie mit dir!) - just because you miss the triggers.

I will update the manual more recently.

And a big warning: This mod injects a lot of changes to the vanilla Skyrim - don't use it and expect to be able to play vanilla Skyrim. And MEP doesn't have interfaces to other BDSM mods yet - you should not install them together with MEP. Use a mod manager and isolate MEP into a separate profile.

Edited by zaira
11 hours ago, zaira said:

Due to loss of months of work I decided to change my release cycle and uploaded the latest version.

Because of upload size limitations here on LL I moved everything to mega.

The previous version is available here : https://mega.nz/file/7wchzQDR#hvHK-eClEdNsZ7xdMuPRXlGVbbPdx2cn9Nu491l5QTw

The new version is very very complex - so a manual is definitely required. I started with it - it's in the docs subfolder "MariaGamePlayGuide.htm"

You will still not found a lot of features and quests - especially because it's German (runter auf die Knie mit dir!) - just because you miss the triggers.

I will update the manual more recently.

And a big warning: This mod injects a lot of changes to the vanilla Skyrim - don't use it and expect to be able to play vanilla Skyrim. And MEP doesn't have interfaces to other BDSM mods yet - you should not install them together with MEP. Use a mod manager and isolate MEP into a separate profile.

I am sure one of the LL language experts will translate at some point.  Have you looked at Project Proteus on Nexus? It has a large learning curve to get it running properly but I have it running with four player characters and switch back and forth after levelling up. The mod author is stating the last version so some of the tools in that might be usefull to you.  The tools are pretty comprehensive for both NPC and player character. If you could figure out how to use to isolate mods from characters the player could play both the slave and the master opening up some real possibilities.

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Proteus

This mod comes with features MEP had since years - and there are a lot of things that the current MEP actor manager has as well. But the MEP actor manager is focused on best MEP game play, there are some things that I left out for a reason.

Eg. the mesh swapping has some troubles and I notfied @Expired6978 some years ago about it, likely a racemenu bug - but he ignored it...

I added the mesh swapping feature again but it is broken

Edited by zaira

What I really want to achive is that racemenu presets could become part of the outfit - so that you can completely re-define any NPC.

Another thing I want to have is automatic player preset loading for new games - but even this seems to be broken in racemenu.

3 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I've never wished i could speak German more than i do right now. ?

A harsh BDSM game is the best opportunity to learn the most important words ? your Master will help you

Edited by zaira
31 minutes ago, zaira said:

no you arent

Ah!, OK thanks for confirming (looks like I need to purge my setup a bit more)

9 minutes ago, zaira said:

All quests are in MariaProstitution - this and the slave training triggers are explained in the doc folder...

But there is a Mariaquests.esp in the download which has breakin, dog training and (non working I believe mining?) - Was that not meant to be included?

Initial stab at an English translation. .. Use at your Peril!

I do have an issue (not sure if it's just me) that I can't get the Laydown menu pose option to work (I guess it's mariaidles.json at play). I anyone can spot anything obvious feel free to amend. 

Update: - All I'm removing these for now as I realise I have translated the wrong version (ie: the URL link Zaira provided above) not the one on the first page. Should have realised something was strange when Zaira mentioned that mariaquests was not used. 

I'll look to translate the 'Real' version as soon as possible, although happy for someone to beat me to it!

Apologies!

Edited by jc321
1 hour ago, jc321 said:

Initial stab at an English translation. .. Use at your Peril!

I do have an issue (not sure if it's just me) that I can't get the Laydown menu pose option to work (I guess it's mariaidles.json at play). I anyone can spot anything obvious feel free to amend. 

MariaIdles.json 4.25 kB · 1 download MariaBase.esm 522.8 kB · 1 download MariaProstitution.esp 878.52 kB · 1 download MariaQuests.esp 215.7 kB · 1 download

It seems like translated MariaProstitution not working - aliases are not filled, instead of pimp name there is something like you are slave of (alias=pimp) and most of the functions are not working becasue of that, and there is no audio with translated MariaProstitution 

Edited by Jappa123
1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

It seems like translated MariaProstitution not working - aliases are not filled, instead of pimp name there is something like you are slave of (alias=pimp) and most of the functions are not working becasue of that, and there is no audio with translated MariaProstitution 

Translation looks to have put in gaps between the Alias=xxx so I've taken them out and re-uploaded. Can you try again with that version?

3 minutes ago, zaira said:

MariaQuest of the old mod will most likely break MariaProstitution - and if it is simply the Translation of the old MEP it will break the game as well.

It's a translation from the version in the megaupload link. It is a bit hit and miss but if it's not needed happy to remove