Yes bounty hunt is a must - my plan sorted with priorities:

1. sleep quest (90% finished)
  2. story line about Serana and cold harbour
  3. khajit caravan aka slave transport
  4. bounty hunt
  5. defeat (integration or lightweight self made)
  6. prison (integration or lightweight self made)
  7. lightweight pimp that just fetches the money and free jobs from player (city located, every city - at least rifton - might have one bandit or corrupt city guard who want a cut from prostitutes)
  8. street whoring in harbors
  9. house of horror (a hostel like experience)
  10. executions (public in solitude and in the execution location)
  11. snuff sex could end up with death - so you have to consider - earn a lot of money with risky sex jobs or be on the secure side with vanilla
  12. more progression

I noticed that if i wear the bandit ring or addfac AA784 i can go to bandit camps (and vampire lairs etc) on my own and nothing is aggro. But if i have a mistress with me, she is aggro to the bandits etc. Did i dream it or in previous versions was that different?

55 minutes ago, zaira said:

prison (integration or lightweight self made)

Self made - The other earlier versions of Maria Eden (LE days) being put in furniture and having to endure at least 3 sessions before being released in the cell (so you could use  the bed to sleep worked really well, so you had to stay at least for a little while.

As others have mentioned Parmatronic is doing a prison alternative mod in the LE section and does look to be SE compatible, so that could be something  to consider if you didn't want to develop your own. 

Integration  means  not just reacting on event’s. It must be translated and voicetypes must be adjusted and this could  lead to serious changes in the mod. If the mod author did not had voice in mind it is almost not funny.

I did this once for submissive Lola, this effort is only worth for actively maintained mods where the mod author accepts to rebase his work on the changes I made to voice type assignments.

More pain is that voice engines have always some weak points, sometimes I have to rephrase to get a proper voice output, but this makes later automatic updates impossible.

In summary: a mod must be really really worth this effort’s 

3 hours ago, Teddar said:

I noticed that if i wear the bandit ring or addfac AA784 i can go to bandit camps (and vampire lairs etc) on my own and nothing is aggro. But if i have a mistress with me, she is aggro to the bandits etc. Did i dream it or in previous versions was that different?

You have to put the bandit ring into masters outfit so it is gonna equipped.

I really like this version of Maria Eden. Played 2.1 on LE for a long time and loved it. The new approach, that every NPC remembers the PC whoring permanently is very immersive. 

@zaira thanks for your great work!

PS: I will probably always associate the TTS Voice "Hans" with this mod. It feels weird, when its used in a different context by streamers on twitch germany :D

Edited by Heinz01
14 hours ago, Teddar said:

There are translated files a page or two back courtesy of jc321. You dont need an MCN. You can change things with the wheel menu or by changing things in the json files as Zaira has pointed. out. ?

awsome thanks!

Off the top of my head .. Wear something, left button to bring up wheel and select manage outfits, you go into a mode where you can press enter to set something and escape to exit. press enter with your desired clothes on, then popup should appear to reference what type of clothes you are creating for (eg: whore outfit), select that option then give it a name, as you can create multiple outfits. - Once complete press escape and it should exit that mode. 

There should be some defaults (I think) with generic skyrim clothes. 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:08 PM, zaira said:

1. story line about Serana and cold harbour

Sounds interesting any more details about it? Will it be overhaul of vanilla quest? Castle volkihar is definitely great place for some repeatable slave training/punishment quest. 

I may have missed this but is there a crawl command (I use a controller BTW) for when given special shoes and your owner suggests you to crawl if it's painful to walk. An as an aside I notice you can just take the shoes off and doesn't appear to be any detection you've done so, and made to put them back on. 

I do like the apparent randomness of how your follower is either (semi) nice or strict at the outset. 

I like when there is more "ways" to end up with hands tied like if you take off the clamps, but there should be another dialogue with untie to make it more immersive, and I kinda miss old random tie up scene from LE version it was simple but cool, wrist bondage should be also as one of the punishment if player failed to satisfy john. 

Another idea: Innkeeper require player to wear wrist restraints if pimp want player to whore in Inn - to keep customers safe? 

Just wanted to throw some thoughts and ideas.

Hands gonna be tied in temples, jarl houses and some other places - I am not sure about it - I think Orc camps as well.

I will likely not change the tavern into a slave zone - sometimes your master enforces you to wear a blindfold and most johns will tie you up - enough restraints.

But there are home visit jobs in the evening where your master tie you up - depends on slave progression.

Hi,
thank you for the nice new Release.

Some thoughts.

A minor annoyance is the  slow effect on high heel boots. I dont see any good reasons for it. I doesnt add to the  immersion if you are slowed and it breaks several things. You are not able to enchant high heels, if you do and equip them the enchantment is simply gone. Even worse it regularly breaks tempered boots down to the default.  You could argue that you shouldnt wear high heeled boots or shoes, but  many armors only come with them. If you use bikini-armor mod, its even part of the default armors.

The collar used in the asphyxiation collar should not count as slave collar. Every scene using it leads to everybody seeing you to class you as slave. If you are accompanied by your pimp or working at bordell or a tavern. On reentering you automatically enslaved. Basically making this a slave only option.

A different problem is the number of johns in the bordells. I worked in the windhelm one. There were about 6 johns over 24 hours. It might have been a bug, but they all were available only once. Meaning unless you go for the high-risk jobs ( noose or asphyxiation ) , you will hard pressed to get the 500 gold required. That makes free whoring, the much safer option. So we will need either more johns in the bordell or higher priced whoring options. Since you can go into the tavern with more john (over a 24 hour period ) and always get 50% it is actually the best option short of making a npc you pimp. Thats sort of immersion breaking, as prostitution seems to be a frowned upon profession.  So it would seem doing it in a accepted location, which a pimp telling you its the place with the best pick of johns, should be the best option.

I also miss the option from release 1, to volunteer for the whore-school and staying free. A enterprising whore might just decide that being broken in, to be a better whore to make more gold might just the way to go, if she is sure she dosnt end up as slave

On 6/18/2021 at 5:01 PM, secondseason said:

slow effect on high heel

This is intended, did you ever saw a woman running with heels? I might consider to add a switch, but dressed like a prostitute shall be a bad idea in the wilds. It’s not that heels are for prostitutes but heels are the only non-vanilla armor that I can identify.

I would like to add debuffs (for speech skill) and NPCs whispering if you wear negligees, transparent suites, ultra short skirts etc. but there is no common armor keyword.

Maybe one day I support marking skimpy clothes.

asphyxiation collar

Good point! Will be fixed.

number of johns

Well this is caused by the change that now the citizens are guests. There are not so many even in big cities. I spawned random guests in the past but then the AI memory effect does no make sense, nobody knows about your profession.

Maybe I can random select wandering NPCs. BTW. You can modify the prices if you think they are not ok. It’s in one of the JSON files in data/SKSe/storageutils

Additionally I want that it is very challenging to satisfy the pimp.

And I am already preparing a new kind of pimp: I you make a lot of money at a certain location a local bandit or corrupt guard will probably approach you for a permanent cut - this pimp will not follow you but visit you once a day for his cut.

To make a lot of money with prostitution you have to change the locations.

A whore school is not intended - you can get trained in the slave school and in the brothel (break in scene is planned)

Edited by zaira

At first whore job, went to slave training. After couple training, PC cannot move forward or left and right at all. All keys are useless for PC motion.

I installed Gamepad++ and deleted, because Gamepad is also useless to move PC........

Key Q was found to be action center as I found.  In general, it is very difficult without MCM menu. I don't know what key is what.

All faces pimp are black too, except Hure in Huren Haus. 

Game Play is much more difficult to play than previous version. Is there any better way to improve???? Sorry to complaint.....

3 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

At first whore job, went to slave training. After couple training, PC cannot move forward or left and right at all. All keys are useless for PC motion.

I installed Gamepad++ and deleted, because Gamepad is also useless to move PC........

Key Q was found to be action center as I found.  In general, it is very difficult without MCM menu. I don't know what key is what.

All faces pimp are black too, except Hure in Huren Haus. 

Game Play is much more difficult to play than previous version. Is there any better way to improve???? Sorry to complaint.....

Occasionally my character will get stuck like this (usually entry into slavezone) whilst being cuffed. Jumping gets me out of that or just selecting a new pose (or leaving one .. which you didn't know you were in).

If you press left or right arrows (or left right on dpad on a controller) are you getting menus? - These are just as expansive as to what you could do in an MCM (and more since you can kill quests etc.. ) 

If you are not getting those menu's then you maybe be missing a required mod.

You're going to need to read the installation instructions (within the download for the dependencies), sounds like you probably don't have uiextensions (amoungst others) loaded if you're not getting the menus, and you'll need these to pretty much do anything in the game. On keyboard left & right arrows should be bringing up menus if you don't have dpad on your controller. 

The menu's would allow you to configure clothing etc (although i think there are default ones).

13 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

I have UIExtensions installed. All I have for keys are:

Q: Action menu

F1: Pose menu

But, I noticed that there was some other menu, such as some quest options. I did try with left and right arrows. But, it did nothing..... Thanks for your quick reply though.

I don't play on keyboard but I know the left and right keys bring up menu's on my config. You should see one menu which allows you to select poses, but another menu which is like a round wheel with different options. That one pretty much has most of the control. There's also a spell you can use on NPC's for setting certain parameters as well.

As far as an MCM, I don't think Zaira is a fan of them so don't expect one anytime soon.

There is a Json config file for keyboard assignments

the defaults are for game controller 

MCM is a waste of time, it is a pain to create menus for things that every player uses once only. All options in MEP are permanent.

You have to dig into the json files unless somebody volunteer to create a MCM.