5 hours ago, zaira said:

It remains to be a player slavery and prostitution mod. I want to introduce a different variant of slavery with Serana - a little bit more emotional, consensual and quest driven.

A small suggestion: when the player is given a command like "kneel" for example, have the master repeat the command instead of saying "faster", "were my commands unclear?", etc.

Sometimes the command dialogue goes by too fast and the player has no idea what the master actually wants.

• 2 weeks later...

How exactly does this mod work with Simple Slavery? Status says 'SimpleSlavery events are handled by MariaEden', but now I can't seem to trigger slavery from SS's MCM at all. SS's MCM also doesn't seem to be detecting MariaEden in the 'installed' section. Is ME supposed to have an MCM menu? cause I don't see one.

55 minutes ago, bcstv said:

How exactly does this mod work with Simple Slavery? Status says 'SimpleSlavery events are handled by MariaEden', but now I can't seem to trigger slavery from SS's MCM at all. SS's MCM also doesn't seem to be detecting MariaEden in the 'installed' section. Is ME supposed to have an MCM menu? cause I don't see one.

If you're not getting any maria eden has started notifications when you start game then doesn't sound it's installed properly. Pressing left or right on keypad/joystick should bring up menu's (no MCM for this game, all within those left/right menus).

You can start by asking someone (May I ask you something prompt) or if that isn't there, you could walk into a brothel/tavern and ask for work there.  or walk into a slave training school/auction if you want to start the slavery route.

8 hours ago, jc321 said:

If you're not getting any maria eden has started notifications when you start game then doesn't sound it's installed properly. Pressing left or right on keypad/joystick should bring up menu's (no MCM for this game, all within those left/right menus).

You can start by asking someone (May I ask you something prompt) or if that isn't there, you could walk into a brothel/tavern and ask for work there.  or walk into a slave training school/auction if you want to start the slavery route.

Yes I'm pretty sure I got MariaEden has started, also with the starting quest. Locations are there. I can interact with NPCs in those places so I'll go through their activities just next. Currently w/ Solitude Trainer. I guess I maybe able to be sent to the auction from there.

No, pressing Left or Right doesn't bring up any menus for me. Whether on Keyboard nor Controller.

I've tried triggering SS via another mod (with SS outcome). A tab pops up letting me select 'Solitude Auction', then nothing happens.

Edited by bcstv
23 minutes ago, bcstv said:

much to the heacdache that almost all is in German (luckily got some good ppl posting english translations up in this forum

post #217 (page 9) is pretty much complete English translation. (although sometimes German to English doesn't translate coherently!)

If you're not getting left and right menus you're missing a dependency - Probably the UIExtension stuff but check the pre-reqs. - They are much needed menus, you won't get very far without them.

21 minutes ago, jc321 said:

post #217 (page 9) is pretty much complete English translation. (although sometimes German to English doesn't translate coherently!)

If you're not getting left and right menus you're missing a dependency - Probably the UIExtension stuff but check the pre-reqs. - They are much needed menus, you won't get very far without them.

yeah I saw that just after. thanks anyway. Yes, I am absolutely sure I do have the latest version of UIExtensions, or else I can't use many other mods.

If you kneel you get another dialog option to jump right into slavery - without any faction and NPC filters - usually this dialog option appears only for unique NPCs and potential followers.

If you enslave yourself to a non-unique NPC you might run into strange problems - if you meat another instance of the same NPC

9 hours ago, zaira said:

If you kneel you get another dialog option to jump right into slavery - without any faction and NPC filters - usually this dialog option appears only for unique NPCs and potential followers.

If you enslave yourself to a non-unique NPC you might run into strange problems - if you meat another instance of the same NPC

Okay, but got anything on why there's no menu showing up?

On 12/12/2021 at 4:01 AM, zaira said:

Mod has simply not started. There are 1001 possible reasons why... A log might help

Oh alright, I thought since I can already 'play' with the mod's content, the mod had already started. (NPCs, quests, locations are already there and playable)

Help on how I can get the log?

Scratch that. IT IS WORKING. I got the menu open... for a time.

The thing is the hotkey for that is 'Q', which interferes with the vanilla game's control for Favorites (or maybe mods like SkyUI too, I'm not sure.)

Is there anyway I can change the hotkey for the menu? Some file anywhere I can change via notepad?

Thanks.

Edited by bcstv
On 12/19/2021 at 4:09 AM, zaira said:

<skryimfolder>\skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaHotkeys.json

The related key codes can be retrieved here:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Input_Script#DXScanCodes

Okay, all that is clear. now thanks.

One problem though, and I'm not sure if this is just a bug, or an unfinished feature, but places like Auction House in Solitude, and Mines aren't quite interactable? I told the auctioneer I offer myself up to sale, and then nothing really happens. In the mines the person I'm supposed to talk to is busy, etc.

Also, the execution place beneath House of Horror I can't really talk to anyone. Granted I teleported to those palces using the cheat menu. Am I supposed to have gone through something else first before being able to interact with those?

3 hours ago, bcstv said:

One problem though, and I'm not sure if this is just a bug, or an unfinished feature, but places like Auction House in Solitude, and Mines aren't quite interactable? I told the auctioneer I offer myself up to sale, and then nothing really happens. In the mines the person I'm supposed to talk to is busy, etc.

Also, the execution place beneath House of Horror I can't really talk to anyone. Granted I teleported to those palces using the cheat menu. Am I supposed to have gone through something else first before being able to interact with those?

Mines don't work :( - auction houses should, usually getting arrested or triggering the 'being hunted' quest usually takes you there, or walk in with a slave collar on.  If not speak to the assistant and there should be dialogue to ask to be sold. 

On 12/20/2021 at 8:14 PM, jc321 said:

Mines don't work :( - auction houses should, usually getting arrested or triggering the 'being hunted' quest usually takes you there, or walk in with a slave collar on.  If not speak to the assistant and there should be dialogue to ask to be sold. 

Okay. Took me a few tries to get the auction event triggering, but it works fine enough. (Do SS++ outcomes, ie other integrated mods with SS++, also possible here?)

And another question, pardon me, I assuemed ME came with outfits shown in the screenshots of the LE version, but I think I was wrong. So I had to assign all of them on my own, I guess. Can you link some lore-friendly outfits I can use as a start? Preferably the ones similar to ones in screenshot. I'd mainly use Slave, Whore, Dancer outfits.

4 hours ago, bcstv said:

Okay. Took me a few tries to get the auction event triggering, but it works fine enough. (Do SS++ outcomes, ie other integrated mods with SS++, also possible here?)

And another question, pardon me, I assuemed ME came with outfits shown in the screenshots of the LE version, but I think I was wrong. So I had to assign all of them on my own, I guess. Can you link some lore-friendly outfits I can use as a start? Preferably the ones similar to ones in screenshot. I'd mainly use Slave, Whore, Dancer outfits.

I think ME intercepts SS and basically sends you to auction, but there isn't an outcome from SS++ to ME (there used to be one for a very old LE version).

You pretty much need to define your own outfits but, if I recall, you can (via menu's, or installation) set default outfits which will use the barmaid outfit for prostitution. Best thing is to set aside some time. As for lore friendly, none I can think of, unless you want to try world of bikini armour .. that might provide a few options. If you've spent time creating and don't want to lose, keep a copy of maria.json file which is located \skse\plugins\storageutildata .. In fact if you look in there you'll see other ME related stuff and might help in working out how some things work.    

9 hours ago, jc321 said:

I think ME intercepts SS and basically sends you to auction, but there isn't an outcome from SS++ to ME (there used to be one for a very old LE version).

Ah that's a shame. Would be cool if you can still decide to get sent to SS auction place instead.

15 hours ago, Lannister said:

Are you playing on updating the DLL for the new edition? Or are you gonna wait till its settled down?

My Skyrim updated to AE but I used the downgrade lite to bring it back to SE (albeit with the AE additions) and appears to work without issues. As I understand it Zaira is only focussed on building this in on the SE version.

I will stay with SE until SKSE for AE provides all functionalities I need and until the essential mods are adapted as well - Sexlab and ZAP. Unlike the update from LE to SE, the new update from SE to AE does not bring any advantages for us. Why should I waste even one minute of my time on this?

Edited by zaira
11 hours ago, zaira said:

I will stay with SE until SKSE for AE provides all functionalities I need and until the essential mods are adapted as well - Sexlab and ZAP. Unlike the update from LE to SE, the new update from SE to AE does not bring any advantages for us. Why should I waste even one minute of my time on this?

Fuckin assholes fall right into the bethesda playbook. You are correct Make things happen in our time not the time of those taking advantage for profit. I dont mind people making profit just so its something of value for something of value. What they are offering has very little value.

After playing with the outfit manager a bit, I think I found a glitch:

Having DD devices as a part of an outfit kinda leads into some problems. I have chain harness, etc. as a part of my Slave Outfit, and when I load it up from the menu, every 'normal' clothing gets added to my inventory, but not the devices. So now I 'do' have chains on me, but have no way of removing them because they are not showing up in my inventory, and they stay on even after changing into other outfits, or undress.

I've tried adding the items into my inventory thinking maybe it would show up as 'equipped', but no I can't even wear them because technically I'm already 'equipping' one.

Also, I noticed Maria Eden also overrides SlaveTats, saving the tatoos into an outfit, too?

Edited by bcstv
12 hours ago, bcstv said:

After playing with the outfit manager a bit, I think I found a glitch:

Having DD devices as a part of an outfit kinda leads into some problems. I have chain harness, etc. as a part of my Slave Outfit, and when I load it up from the menu, every 'normal' clothing gets added to my inventory, but not the devices. So now I 'do' have chains on me, but have no way of removing them because they are not showing up in my inventory, and they stay on even after changing into other outfits, or undress.

I've tried adding the items into my inventory thinking maybe it would show up as 'equipped', but no I can't even wear them because technically I'm already 'equipping' one.

Also, I noticed Maria Eden also overrides SlaveTats, saving the tatoos into an outfit, too?

Zaira has said in the past this does not play well with other mods specifically Devious Devices. I would maybe try to rob the meshes and textures for what you want and remove the DD controls from them thus creating a clothing mod for the items you want or incorporating them into another mod in place of other clothing.