2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Resurrecting somebody after they've been blasted to pieces then having sex with them looks altogether... off. I can't quite put my finger on why, though. Hmmmmmmm...

are you talking about the enslavement addon?

the main reason is that in a firefight, it can get really easy to kill bosses.

so I didn't bother with adding a isAlive(or isDead) part to the script.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:52 AM, Invictusblade said:

at the moment, it is the nvwgf2umx.dll issue (so it is not mod related)

That is easily fixable.  You can either run the game in Borderless Windowed mode (not full screen), or downgrade your nvidia driver to a version older than 440.  It is not a game bug, it is a bug in the video driver itself.

41 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is easily fixable.  You can either run the game in Borderless Windowed mode (not full screen), or downgrade your nvidia driver to a version older than 440.  It is not a game bug, it is a bug in the video driver itself.

thanks, I am still going on a break for a while

I really need to clean my Fallout 4 game

I installed it in 2018(after a bit of a break)

and the current size of the Data Folder is 213gb with 120,325 files (after a major clean up(so around 250gb before)

basically too many clothing and weapon mods

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

thanks, I am still going on a break for a while

I really need to clean my Fallout 4 game

I installed it in 2018(after a bit of a break)

and the current size of the Data Folder is 213gb with 120,325 files (after a major clean up(so around 250gb before)

basically too many clothing and weapon mods

That's a lot.  I have had the same issue in the past, I installed dozens of clothes and weapons that I thought looked good and that I never used.  It always feels good to start clean.

Also, taking a break is good, as you know I did it myself.  You need to stop for a while when it stops being fun.

6 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's a lot.  I have had the same issue in the past, I installed dozens of clothes and weapons that I thought looked good and that I never used.  It always feels good to start clean.

Also, taking a break is good, as you know I did it myself.  You need to stop for a while when it stops being fun.

I agree with the clothing, it all seems like a good idea(at the time)

I had three of four massive clothing batch files removed recently

Clothes_Assorted

Clothes_Assorted_2

Snake101_Assorted

Vtaw_Assorted (Keeping this one because I really like Vtaw's Stuff)

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

are you talking about the enslavement addon?

the main reason is that in a firefight, it can get really easy to kill bosses.

so I didn't bother with adding a isAlive(or isDead) part to the script.

No, I'm just making a joke about the resurrection console command. :I

Idea... Nest for Eggs, with Inventory for many Eggs.

Magazine: Fluffing the Nest. Allows auto-collection of settlers and followers Eggs, and building Nests. Gives Settlement Happiness when filled.

There's already Nests in the game, the Deathclaw mission has one, with Eggs.

Reason... Piper has just given birth to her 14th Bloodbug Egg, with a message of a lot more coming. It would be nice if I could stick them all in a Nest. As they are very heavy...

Cribs for Babies.

Nests for Eggs.

The joke message that Piper gave, after birthing her 14th Egg, with lots more to come. Was funny, Fffuuuuccckkkk.... then she came running around Red Rocket. :grimace:

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Nest for Eggs, with Inventory for many Eggs.

Magazine: Fluffing the Nest. Allows auto-collection of settlers and followers Eggs, and building Nests. Gives Settlement Happiness when filled.

There's already Nests in the game, the Deathclaw mission has one, with Eggs.

Reason... Piper has just given birth to her 14th Bloodbug Egg, with a message of a lot more coming. It would be nice if I could stick them all in a Nest. As they are very heavy...

Cribs for Babies.

Nests for Eggs.

The joke message that Piper gave, after birthing her 14th Egg, with lots more to come. Was funny, Fffuuuuccckkkk.... then she came running around Red Rocket. :grimace:

Okay but that is adorable. Like it would be way too much work to be viable but like imagine broody Piper literally sitting on her nest to protect her eggs like a mother hen.

3 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Okay but that is adorable. Like it would be way too much work to be viable but like imagine broody Piper literally sitting on her nest to protect her eggs like a mother hen.

Nope... just a Nest, instead of a Cot. You can get 1 Egg in a Cot, Piper was carrying 14 Eggs, and birthing more each day.

Update... I didn't realise that they'd all be hostile Bloodbugs, they killed Deezer in Covenant. I dumped them in a Supermutant pile of gore's inventory, and they all hatched. Now I have to take a detour around them, until the Supermutants at Medford respawn to kill them.

Worse still, the Doctor at Covenant has laid an Egg on the floor, and I can't pick it up. I have no Idea what it is, the fun should start when it hatches. I had that happen with a Deathclaw, in Sanctuary...

48 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Nope... just a Nest, instead of a Cot. You can get 1 Egg in a Cot, Piper was carrying 14 Eggs, and birthing more each day.

Update... I didn't realise that they'd all be hostile Bloodbugs, they killed Deezer in Covenant. I dumped them in a Supermutant pile of gore's inventory, and they all hatched. Now I have to take a detour around them, until the Supermutants at Medford respawn to kill them.

Worse still, the Doctor at Covenant has laid an Egg on the floor, and I can't pick it up. I have no Idea what it is, the fun should start when it hatches. I had that happen with a Deathclaw, in Sanctuary...

at least you didn't expect it which is half the fun

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with radioactive milk not causing breast growth?  I've reinstalled the mod, adjusted the settings, etc. but consuming radioactive breast milk still doesn't cause any change to breast size, whereas it did in the last version pre-upgrade to current release.

EDIT - Okay, I think I've figured out the issue.  Last iteration of the mod allowed radioactive milk to alter breast size while the character is pregnant, this latest one does not.  It also doesn't allow the Eye Candy perk to alter the size of breasts with a hotkey on pregnant targets.  Hopefully that ability gets added back in in future updates.

Edited by amenshawn
  • 2 weeks later...

ok... the last guy was no help and told me to post here... i dont use these forums much so my bad but ANYWAY... this is my issue that i will copy/paste HERE now lol...

So first I want to apologize if this was discussed/solved already in the 16 pages I would otherwise need to sift through to maybe, or maybe not, find the answer I am looking for...

More to the point though... NPCs refuse to hold the baby backpack(s) that ARE in my inventory. Even with the syringer's "baby equipper" or w/e its called it says this everytime: "there is no baby in your inventory", or something to that effect... 

I only got Preston to finally agree to holding the child when I handed him the "MISC baby", then MY modded (agility addition in this case) appears in his arms for litterally only a few brief seconds then promptly vanishes disappearing entirely from the game. Then upon reopening his inventory there's a new baby backpack that I did not hand him with a randomly selected holding method (front, back, holding, etc).

Not handing him/any npc the "MISC baby" ends the same way only no auto-replaced baby backpack...

In short... how do you get NPCs to hold the baby backpack w/o the syringer or placing it in their inventory then equipping it?

12 hours ago, sion8833 said:

ok... the last guy was no help and told me to post here... i dont use these forums much so my bad but ANYWAY... this is my issue that i will copy/paste HERE now lol...

So first I want to apologize if this was discussed/solved already in the 16 pages I would otherwise need to sift through to maybe, or maybe not, find the answer I am looking for...

More to the point though... NPCs refuse to hold the baby backpack(s) that ARE in my inventory. Even with the syringer's "baby equipper" or w/e its called it says this everytime: "there is no baby in your inventory", or something to that effect... 

I only got Preston to finally agree to holding the child when I handed him the "MISC baby", then MY modded (agility addition in this case) appears in his arms for litterally only a few brief seconds then promptly vanishes disappearing entirely from the game. Then upon reopening his inventory there's a new baby backpack that I did not hand him with a randomly selected holding method (front, back, holding, etc).

Not handing him/any npc the "MISC baby" ends the same way only no auto-replaced baby backpack...

In short... how do you get NPCs to hold the baby backpack w/o the syringer or placing it in their inventory then equipping it?

I told you to post here because I don't want anyone to post in the old thread because it is old (and it is only for the older mod and I didn't delete it because some users would still use the older stuff)

so how I designed it, is that the wearable baby(armor) is a symbol of the real baby(Misc Object).

and I made it to automatically remove itself when the Misc baby is moved.

also about the special perks that I added to babies (they are for the player because I don't think NPC use SPECIAL in the same way as the player)

all of this was build to fix a couple of serious issues with holding babies (stuck on a NPC forever, kind of issue)

FPE MCM has a couple of options to deal with baby holding (Automatic(Player and/or NPC) or manual or none)

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I told you to post here because I don't want anyone to post in the old thread because it is old (and it is only for the older mod and I didn't delete it because some users would still use the older stuff)

so how I designed it, is that the wearable baby(armor) is a symbol of the real baby(Misc Object).

and I made it to automatically remove itself when the Misc baby is moved.

also about the special perks that I added to babies (they are for the player because I don't think NPC use SPECIAL in the same way as the player)

all of this was build to fix a couple of serious issues with holding babies (stuck on a NPC forever, kind of issue)

FPE MCM has a couple of options to deal with baby holding (Automatic(Player and/or NPC) or manual or none)

EDIT:

So it was a different setting in the MCM as you said, the wording was just confusing at first I suppose...

Seems to be working now, getting them to wear the preferred "style of holding" with the infant is the tricky part. At first, for me, it was pretty complicated having to give/take the MISC infant to/from the npc i wanted to hold it, and in their arms too... in the end, taking the infant back once more, i modded it to "holding" myself, then handed the MISC baby once more to the npc of choice with the "holding" apparel infant still in my inventory, then handing THAT to the npc, then equipping it to them manually. so in the end its a pretty tricky process but i DID get it to work.

Also, what is the story with the syringer's baby equipping syringe? if you shoot the person you want to give an infant to it just says you dont have any to give no matter how many you in fact DO have... I feel if this feature ever worked it COULD be designed to help with the issue i was having too, i.e. when you shoot the npc a menu will come up with a holding preference or something along those lines.

Thanks for the assist!

Edited by sion8833

Since FPER seems to no longer be able to give birth to super mutants with the old SM add-on from FPE (other thread here), I've decided to give WDF another try. Unfortunately I'm quickly lost in its maze of FOMOD installer options. What options should I choose for just the bare minimum necessary to be able to give birth to super mutant babies again?

I tried to guess at a minimum install, and the mod adds 4 non-ESL plugins which is more than I can conveniently accommodate... are all of them strictly required or can some be safely disabled?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Since FPER seems to no longer be able to give birth to super mutants with the old SM add-on from FPE (other thread here), I've decided to give WDF another try. Unfortunately I'm quickly lost in its maze of FOMOD installer options. What options should I choose for just the bare minimum necessary to be able to give birth to super mutant babies again?

I tried to guess at a minimum install, and the mod adds 4 non-ESL plugins which is more than I can conveniently accommodate... are all of them strictly required or can some be safely disabled?

WDF

More Creatures

(you shouldn't need anything more than this)

so what is getting installed?

9 hours ago, sion8833 said:

EDIT:

So it was a different setting in the MCM as you said, the wording was just confusing at first I suppose...

Seems to be working now, getting them to wear the preferred "style of holding" with the infant is the tricky part. At first, for me, it was pretty complicated having to give/take the MISC infant to/from the npc i wanted to hold it, and in their arms too... in the end, taking the infant back once more, i modded it to "holding" myself, then handed the MISC baby once more to the npc of choice with the "holding" apparel infant still in my inventory, then handing THAT to the npc, then equipping it to them manually. so in the end its a pretty tricky process but i DID get it to work.

Also, what is the story with the syringer's baby equipping syringe? if you shoot the person you want to give an infant to it just says you dont have any to give no matter how many you in fact DO have... I feel if this feature ever worked it COULD be designed to help with the issue i was having too, i.e. when you shoot the npc a menu will come up with a holding preference or something along those lines.

Thanks for the assist!

the syringe is nothing to do with your babies

so if a npc has a wearable baby that is not equipped

then the syringe equips them

(it is fairly old before the dual baby system)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

WDF

More Creatures

(you shouldn't need anything more than this)

so what is getting installed?

Well, part of my problem is that it's not clear from the FOMOD installer which options will add plugins and which options won't. Sorry this is going to be a longish post, but I'm going page-by-page to get clarification. The descriptions displayed for many of the options are not only so lengthy it's hard to scroll them to read in Vortex but also they're confusing and redundant with options on other pages to the point where I can't tell what they're intended to do much of the time:

1. The Wasteland Dairy page, obviously have to say yes here (strangely there's a single checkbox as a required choice).

2. So the Baby Addons option I guess is not necessary, and that seems to be responsible for at least one of the plugins.

3. More Creatures, I suppose this is what I need for super mutant babies, zoo version not required.

4. The Outfits Framework page seems to not have an option to not install it (just a choice between standard, no AWKCR, or no AWKCR and UFO4), so I guess that plugin can be safely disabled after installation? But also I already have the separate INVB_OverlayFramework v1.45 mod installed which conflicts with the ESP, is that redundant? Or do I need the one from WDF instead if I'm using WDF?

5. Seems like the NPC Impregnation section isn't needed, since I expect NPCs to get pregnant through FPER anyway.

6. The Bio Generator page has only one option, making it seem mandatory (radio button for INVB Bio Generator but no button to not install it?), that plugin can also be safely disabled after install? Or is this not a plugin anyway?

7. For the Commonwealth Content Storyline page that looks like I can at least choose to install nothing.

8. For the Minor Patches and Hardcore Modes page I suppose I should leave all of those unchecked.

9. On the What's Your Name page again it looks like the choices are to install it, install it or install it (safe to disable the plugin after installation?).

So choosing what seems to be the minimum possible options in the FOMOD installer, I get these plugins added:

invb_wastelanddairy.esp (clearly needed)

invb_outfits_framework.esp (I suppose I'll have this anyway, it's just a question of which mod I get it from)

invb_resources.esp (is this More Creatures?)

invb_whatsyourname.esp (this complains it's missing a master for whatsyourname.esl, so I have no choice but to disable it)

Sorry for being a total ditz, your help is appreciated, and thanks as always for maintaining these mods!

Okay I'm not sure if I am blind or if I am ignorant but is there anything that can be done with the NPC that you can find that have the name's like Deathclaw sex slave or what ever they where named can you capture them or just put a bullet into them and put them out of there misery

1 hour ago, bugg21 said:

Okay I'm not sure if I am blind or if I am ignorant but is there anything that can be done with the NPC that you can find that have the name's like Deathclaw sex slave or what ever they where named can you capture them or just put a bullet into them and put them out of there misery

My same question.  Anyway to stop these sex slaves from spawning.  They serve no purpose.  If I want something like this, I'll use Commonwealth Captives.  Please get rid of these sex slaves.

Hi @Invictusblade, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I found out that there are price inconsistencies between individual races of babies, this can be easily checked in wasteland dairy crafting workbench where you can turn abandoned baby into customized baby of your choice, and there are also some incorrect baby item names, more specifically where there should be two genders for female and male baby, there are only male and male. I'm worried this could have adverse effect on functionality of the crafted baby items.

5 hours ago, goosetrip said:

My same question.  Anyway to stop these sex slaves from spawning.  They serve no purpose.  If I want something like this, I'll use Commonwealth Captives.  Please get rid of these sex slaves.

You need to reinstall and choose the option to have them already dead when you come across them. Other than that, nothing can be done with them.